Monica 15: No Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

The blond sighs, "Quinones said you're a slut. That true?"

Her jaw drops as if offended then quickly reverses to devilishly grin, "Condoms in my bag. The rest is up to you."

The group chuckles amongst one another taking it upon themselves to dig into her bag and find the condoms. One at a time the boys took turns on her there in the park. Each blocking the view of their comrade. As the blond pulled out, another one dropped to his knees between her legs. She stops him. Rolling over she gets into position for him to take her from behind. Doggy style.

Yes, her thoughts crept back to "Yukon". She had to shake the horrible thought off.

Within thirty minutes all five boys filled their condoms full of jizz and saved them to pour out over her body.

Monica loved the adventure.

She wore their cum proudly.

As the blond boy finished pulling his pants up the heavier boy growls, "POPO!"

Bolting off they escaped any illegal wrath.

The cop who had driven by earlier was now on foot and had managed to get by Shane who was too busy watching the Belltower Boys tag Monica.

Monica knew she was in trouble. There was no hiding herself in time.

She chose to merely sit up awaiting her fate as the Officer chattered into his shoulder pinned Mic.

Reaching her he glared down at her cum coated features, "Little bold Young Lady. You do realize you're breaking a lot of laws right?"

She defies tears and pouts with doe like eyes, "Yes, Sir!"

"Let's see some I.D." He glares.

She reaches into her bag and produces an I.D. from her tiny clutch purse. Handing it up to him he eyes it.

"Monica Leanne Gift"

"Yes, Sir."

"Says you live in "Panthenon". Why are you way over here in "Belltower"?" The graying at the temple Officer of age 40 questioned.

"Sunbathing." She whispers shyly.

"In the nude."

"Yes, Sir."

"Mind if I ask why?"

"I like teasing." She shyly expels noticing the Officer getting a hard on looking her over. There was no mistake that he was checking her out.

"You know I need to arrest you right?" He sneers.

She stands up carefully and puts her hands behind her back to be cuffed. In doing so he tosses her I.D. on to the blanket in behind her. She notes the toss and then his pointing at it. Monica swallows and turns her back to him before bending over to pick her I.D. up. Lingering there she knows he's watching her perfect little ass and clam shaped pussy. Her anal cavity a sweetly puckering flower.

"Tell me why I should let you go?"

She stands erect and faces him again, "Because I'm your fantasy?"

He groans with a darkening grimace, "Is this how you talk to someone who could lock you up and throw away the key?"

"Yes, Sir." She sheepishly tries not to grin.

"Cocky aren't we?" He sneers.

She carefully points at his crotch, "So are you, Sir."

He smirks at her playful defiance. Finally, he looks around him.

"Tell your three boyfriends they can come out of the bushes. I'm letting you go on one condition."

Her eyes brighten up. Was he going to demand a favor in return?

"What condition?" She feigns fear.

"That you don't sue the "Conrad's" over that dog attack. I saw everything but your friends had everything under control."

"You also saw me having sex with five boys. Didn't you?" She boldly nibbles her lip.

"Yeah. I knew all five boys too. One of their Dad's is my Superior Officer. I'm certainly not going to create problems at home. The Conrad's are good people, elderly."

"I would never do that, Sir." She motions Ryan and the others in.

As they reach them the Officer scrutinizes them with a brewing smile.

"This is my beat every other weekend. ONLY come back here then. I'll protect you as long as you obey that rule."

All of their eyes bulge. Finally, Monica throws her arms around the Officer and hugs him tightly. He had to refrain from touching her but he certainly adored her beauty as she pressed her chin into his belly to look up at him.

"Admit it, Sir." She bats her lashes.

"Admit what?"

"I'm your fantasy." She giggles sighing.

He growls realizing she had pressed her cum coated body against his shirt. With a growl he encourages her to back away and looks over the tiny stains.

"Get the hell out of here before I change my mind." He snaps.

The group gathers the things off the ground and darts away. Monica holds her bikini and lingers back. She boldly steps over to the Officer and hands him her bikini.

"Keep this until next time. I WILL be back. Good bye, Sir."

Monica then skips away like a child. Her breasts bouncing. Her ass wiggling. Her hair tossing about. She only looked back once to blow a kiss.

The Officer shook his head and headed back to his squad car hidden behind trees.

It was there he jerked off.

To the scent of her bikini bottoms held to his nose.

Yes indeed he pondered with his cum soaked knuckles trembling.

Fantasy for certain.

He took time to nut once more.

Then, he went for donuts.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12