Monica 18: Beauty Call

Story Info
Monica's fans step up to join the Freedom.
2.1k words
4.56
9.3k
8
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Leaving Morrison's classroom Monica Gift was timid about her situation. She knew the detention given to her for her outbursts meant explaining at some point. For now though Monica would just continue on in her daily routine.

Followed out by her fellow students including her momentary Master Ryan Quinones she escaped down the hall out of hearing reach of any Teachers.

She turns to face her followers that also included friends Toby and his buddies, plus a pair of girls that took part in the hijinks earlier.

Monica plants her back against a wall and lifts her skirt to pluck the vibrator egg from within her pussy. Once in hand she passes it off to Ryan dropping it into his book bag to avoid it's messy exterior.

"Good to have that thing out of me. Whew!" She giggles at her entourage.

Toby eases next to Lindsey Ritter his dream girl, whom Monica had coaxed into lifting her shirt and bra up in class. Toby had presumed his wish fulfillment had broken the ice with the beautiful redhead. Instead she brushes off the arm he eagerly placed around her shoulder.

"Slow down. Don't let me regret doing that earlier." Lindsey creases her brow. Toby offered a shocked response and swiftly removed his arm.

"Sorry." He groaned.

Monica eyed the two of them before stepping in.

"Give Juliet some space Romeo. If it's meant to be take it to the balcony."

Stealing Lindsey away Monica guides her a few feet distance for alone time.

"I hope I didn't create a stalker situation back there." Monica pouts.

Lindsey bulges her eyes, "What? No. I mean Toby's cute and all. I'm just...well...nervous about boys."

"Not dated much?" Monica enquires.

"Not really. Well, a movie date twice. Nothing spectacular."

"So, obviously still a virgin?"

Lindsey turned pale, "Yeah."

"It's okay. I was there once. Lost mine at 16. Up until a month ago I tried to be a good girl. I mean I still am at heart. I just learned to like sex not long ago. A lot!"

"Really?" Lindsey fidgets.

"Yep. Anyway let's talk about what you did. You really took me by surprise lifting your shirt up. What made you do that?"

With an uneasy smile Lindsey whispers, "I admire you."

Monica drops her chin, "Me? A role model?"

"Yes. I mean the boldness you have. I like my body. You obviously love yours. The way you show it off whenever you can."

"I'm a freak." Monica giggles, "I just like being an exhibitionist."

"I might not be in your league but I do like showing off. Small doses."

Before she could continue Ryan steps in pointing at the clock on his cell.

Noting it Monica pauses, "Next bell is about to ring. Let's meet at lunch. Talk more. Bring your friend."

Lindsey smiles vibrantly and nods toward the other girl.

It made her day to be included.

Reaching her English Lit class Monica heard some girls mumbling outside the room on their way in. Two of them she knew fairly well after her dare by Ryan to walk out of school nude and sit on Principal Janson's car. That was weeks ago. Far enough back that she needed to befriend them all over again. Although chumming it up since that day was helpful Monica had distanced herself unintentionally. She needed to focus on school as well.

Upon seeing Monica stepping forward the lovely Latina "Rosa Montoya" broke away from her friends to race over to intercept Monica.

"Is it true?" She asked excitably.

Monica smirked, "Yes. I'm a total slut. You just found out?"

Rosa jumps in step bouncing her own 36C's with little effort.

"No, silly. Did you just cum in ole Morrison's class?"

"News travels fast." She grit her teeth.

"No worries. We got your back Moni."

"Moni? My new nickname. Yay me."

They were quickly joined by friends "Cheyenne "Chey" Johnson" and "Amber Meadows". Both were just as giddy at the prospective news.

"Whoa! Everyone keep it down. I don't need Mrs. Noble breaking this up with a vengeance. The less she knows the better."

Chey rolls her eyes, "Noble's not a problem. She's naïve. All she thinks about are her cats at home."

"So it's true Moni?" Rosa lifts her brows hopeful of a good answer.

"Yes. It's true. I had a vibrating egg stuffed up my Moni maker. Boy was that difficult to keep quiet." She attempts to escape them.

"Is it true Lindsey showed off her boobies?" Amber needed to know.

"Not gonna discuss more than what I do. Respect!" She points out.

They knew it was true just by her reaction. Awe described every face there.

Finally, Rosa nudges Monica gently with her shoulder, "I guess we girls need to step up our game. Don't want you getting all the attention."

Monica looked surprised, "Seriously? I'm not anyone's competition. I'm just looking out for my own fun. By all means though. Feel free to join in."

Chey the gorgeous half black Latina shivers her head smugly, "I got what it takes."

Monica merely offered a tsk with the corner of her lip then moves between them turning to walk backwards long enough to stick her tongue out at them. The move made the trio grin like never before.

Entering Teacher, "Ginger Noble's" classroom Monica found her seat amongst a number of boys. This included Toby's friend "Carson Hobbs" and Ryan's buddy "Holden Reese". Holden sat directly next to Monica in the only class they shared together.

"Heard you got Detention." Holden whispers.

"First time ever. Go me." She giggles and adjusts her dress hem appropriately. She had no plans of being too risqué in Noble's class. Another Detention or worse would ruin her. Of course at this point she really felt above the law for some reason. Ego? Confidence? So many people in her corner? Who knew.

Seating themselves strategically Amber, Chey, and Rosa waved at her from all directions. Other girls in the class also grinned at her nervously. It became evident this was Hero Worship. Monica felt honored suddenly in a strange kind of way.

Instructor Ginger Noble entered her own class and stood at her desk. She was a pudgy woman in her mid 40's. Peppery salted brown hair that was long and pinned back behind her. Not an ugly woman merely out of shape and timid. She had a stack of graded tests from two days earlier that she sat on her desk.

"Good morning Everyone. I have tests back. Most of you did exceptional I must say. Others not so much." She tried to chuckle.

Without further delay she went about the room passing the results back from an alphabetical stand point. Everyone was scattered about so it took time.

Each time her back was turned Monica noticed activity.

Cheyenne began by stealthily removing her black lacey bra and dangling it up for Monica to see. After a quick swing for the class to witness she hid it in her book bag. Her chest was a busty 38D and her nipples were large and perky beneath a thin grey t-shirt.

Rosa bit her nail out of adrenalin before removing her own bra. A sexy white lace. With another attention getter swing it was tucked away in her own bag. 36C and free.

Amber was the next expected candidate but surprisingly her thunder was stolen by a thin blond named "Kendra Stewart". Her 34B's escaped their prison and danced before all eyes. Amber not to be over ruled abandoned her green lace bra and handed it to the boy next to her with a finger to her lips. The boy nearly fainted and grinned from ear to ear. He hid it under his shirt as the Teacher turned toward them looking for a particular student.

As she passed Amber she took things a step further and lifted her yellow t-shirt up for a free view of her breasts. The room grew antsy suddenly. This was definitely a day to remember.

Four girls had liberated themselves in Monica's honor. It made her gush with pride.

Chey motioned to other girls to join in. Hesitance and fear kept some at bay. Others took the risk. "Tamara White", "Darcy Hawthorn", "Thea King", all grew a pair and joined the Braless Brigade.

Beside Monica, Holden Reese dropped his jaw and eyed Monica. Monica returned his gaze with a joyous shrug. She took the credit silently.

Every boy in the room looked around to admire each girl and share in their moments of glory. Tongues wagged. The girls felt nasty sexy.

With the tests all returned Ginger Noble took her journey back to her desk. There she sat and opened her text book.

"With that out of the way we begin anew. Page 84 please. Join me."

The room returned to normal at that moment as each student found their necessary page.

"Today we discover, "Hamlet"." She proudly announced.

Less enthused than Ginger was the students would rather scan about carefully while she spoke.

Breaking out a copy of "Hamlet" by the great William Shakespeare, Ginger began discussing the books historical sense. This kept her eyes on the written word.

With each second she exhaled knowledge the girls increased their playfulness.

Monica observed Chey lift her shirt up and show her caramel colored breasts in all their suppleness. Rolling them about for all to see.

Then came Rosa who did the same in pinching her nipples tight and wagging her tongue at the boy beside her.

Amber again opted to push the veil and lifts her shirt while turning in her seat silently. Facing the boy who held her bra captive she crushed her tits together and arched her chest forward. The boy took a speedy advantage and reached over the aisle to squeeze her left tit. Amber offered a false blush then blew him a kiss.

Each and every girl that had unleashed their inner demons showed their breasts off.

It became a game of one shirt down, one shirt up. The girls loved the attention blatantly.

"Darcy" the most obvious had the largest breasts. Being a slightly bigger girl yet curvy offered a view of her monstrous 42D's. She literally hoisted her right breast up and licked her nipple. It was amazing.

Holden sat fighting laughter pointing from side to side with each notice. Finally, Monica growled, "Knock it off."

He realized his activity could draw attention and ceased his discoveries.

As Ginger Noble halted her reading she looked up at a clueless room of innocence. A deafening sigh she suddenly felt the urge of the water pills controlling her kidneys. With a warm smile she scoots her chair out to stand up. Holding the book up she grimaces.

"I would like a volunteer to continue reading while I excuse myself for a moment. Any takers?"

Monica instantly raised her hand with a needy zest. She didn't even wait to be chosen she hopped up and shuffled her way toward Ms. Noble.

"Why thank you, Monica. I wish all of you had her eagerness to learn. Here you go Dear. I'll be back in a few moments."

"Take your Time. I have this. I love Hamlet."

Ginger eases her way past as Monica begins reading until the door closed. She then slammed the book down on to the desk behind her and sneered at the girls.

"Is that all you got?" She shook her head.

Right then and there Monica slipped the spaghetti straps from her shoulders and let her dress slip to the floor. The room took a huge breath as one before being inspired.

Rosa jumped up and unzipped her jeans then mooned the class. Her ass was the perfect Twerker. She showed off her moves with evident love from the boys.

Tamara did the same yet chose to stand face forward and lower her panties to her pubic hair. She needed a good shave.

Chey and friend Thea, a sexy black Goddess stood together with pants to their knees and shirts lifted to their necks. Full frontal they used their fingers to pry apart their labia's. It was a thing of pure need to express themselves.

Boys were treated to touches. Holden himself leaned across and rubbed Kendra's lily white bottom. She squealed like a pig at his touch. Mainly due to his finger teasing her anal cavity. He loved the moment enough to growl, "FUCK YEAH!"

As the activity grew too much Monica put her dress back on and began reading again. Only two pages forward to make it look good.

The girls realized they needed to chill and got dressed, returning to a boring vigil.

Perfect timing as the Teacher made her way back inside and thanked Monica who showed her where she left off. In the process Ms. Noble discovered Monic'a dress and sighed. She knew it was improper but let it go with a sigh, "That's a lovely dress Monica. Thank you for taking over."

Monica throws her arms in the air and takes advantage, "I did my part."

That she did.

The room forced themselves to behave.

Ginger was quite boring.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers