Monica 33: Rumble Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Turning to the gathering she palms her breasts and jostles them about.

"Pictures Stan. I'm your Calendar Girl remember?"

Over sixteen guys snapped photos of her posing erotically. Pinching her nipples. Tongue swirling and suckling her areolas one at a time.

Elvis chuckled, "I still recall her wearing less."

Monica bats her eyes at him, "You hush. I'll get there."

Stan looked all around them fearing trouble if the wrong folks saw her topless. Luckily most people were still ogling the other entries in the Car Show. Still people were nomadic. Women too. Very few kids luckily.

While he was surveying the area Monica had repositioned yet again. Now she was priming her ass toward the crowd. Looking over her shoulder she grows needy.

"Stan? Help me take my shorts off."

The crowd gets vocal taunting Stan to take her up on her offer.

Stan hisses at the corner of his mouth. Succumbing to his congregating encouragement the Owner stepped around his door and moved in closer. She wiggled her ass while awaiting his assist. Finally he places fingers under the waist band of her shorts and ever so slowly guides them over her curvaceous butt cheeks. Anal pucker in view causes a stir amongst the crowd. Then, as her clam shaped pussy popped into sight the whispers became more obvious. The shorts reaching her knees she arches up to give Stan the needed opportunity to remove them to her bobby socks. He removed her shoes quickly then yanked her shorts free.

Monica Gift was naked. Again.

Another round of wiggles kept her followers entertained.

After a few minutes she rolls over and gives them a stunning cunt shot. Legs wide and dedicated. The comments grew more perverted. Every guy there wanted to fuck her. She got off on the act of making them think it might be possible. Her fingers frolicked amid her labia and clitoris. Dipped digits made guys hard as hell.

Behind her Elvis and Owen started a chant that was barely audible so as not to cause an uproar around her.

"Gear Shift. Gear Shift. Gear Shift."

The others followed their lead.

Whining slightly at the thought she caved in. A few weeks ago she would never have considered this. With everything she had pushed herself into with or without friend Ryan her outlook had changed. The better the show the more intense she strived to make herself comply. Nothing was becoming too out there.

Monica Gift was indeed a Slut.

Rolling in her seat again she crawls over to straddle between both seats. Angling her ass over the chrome shifter she teased herself by smothering the cold metal amid her pussy lips. She expressed her eyes and offered a seductive display on her face toward her watchers. She could see them holding their breath wondering if she really would do this. A quick look toward Stan she blows him a kiss.

Monica Gift eased the shifter up into her. Gaze lowered to see what her pussy looked like swallowing the skull. Noisily she gasps and shivers at it's insertion. The fit was snug but she had had bigger cocks so the feel was merely unusual. With a sudden glance skyward she begins thrusting gently.

Owen looks to Elvis, "She gives good head. Skull that is."

"Someday I wanna find out for myself." Elvis chuckles.

Monica moans lightly then eyes Stan. She pats the drivers seat and expels, "Sit with me Stan."

She then pats the passenger seat looking over at Owen.

Both men hurry inside the car and sit awkwardly due to her body hogging the interior. She continued her ride as both men rubbed her legs softly. She loved their caresses.

"I'm going to cum on your gear shift Stan." She whimpers.

"You go right ahead Sweetheart."

While everybody was preoccupied by her succulent ride another unexpected arrival showed up.

"Are you fucking that car, Critter?"

Monica looked up smiling.

"Lisa! Michael! Hi!"

"Hi yourself." The blond beauty sighed shaking her head.

"You should try this." Monica gasps grinning as she raises her hands up over her head to grip the windshields trim for support.

Lisa had her arm around Michael's waist as she creased her brow with a glint of concern. A moment to frown up at Michael she replies, "I think I'll pass."

Another concerned glare toward all of the eligible men invading her privacy with cellphone video recordings made her clench her teeth. She decides to turn to her Husband, "Michael? I'm afraid for my friend here. All of this publicity might harm her."

Monica huffs mid moan as her juices trickle down toward the leather umbrella over the lower gear shifter. Even in her careful thrust she hears Lisa.

"It's okay. I'm not worried. Come sit in the backseat and hold my hands while I finish. Please?"

Lisa puffs her cheeks as Michael adds, "Comfort your girl."

"Are you sure?" Lisa looks defeated.

"You know you want to. Get on in there." Michael grins. He liked the show as much as all the other guys. Knowing his wife well he knew the sight didn't really stress her. It was keeping this girl safe. Big sister love kind of thing.

Michael decides to cradle Lisa in his arms and carefully lift her over the body of the Camaro, slowly lowering her into the back seat. Lisa was wearing a cut off Black T-shirt that drifted just under her 36C chest. Written on the shirt was "ROCKY MOUNTAINS" from a past vacation. No bra made her own exhibition slightly evident. Below she wore blue jeans with rips all over. Including her ass cheeks. No underwear neither.

Settling directly across from Monica she leaned forward to hug her friend. Monica was nearing climax, her eyes trembling as the gear shift probed her insides.

"You're crazy Critter. But I love ya."

"I love you too Lisa. Thank you for hopping in. This is Stan and Owen."

The men look over their shoulders at the stunning blond.

Owen helped steady Monica by holding her lower back and stomach. Stan just enjoyed the show.

Hands now held the two women looked into each others eyes with intensity and expectation. The climax was minutes away. Lisa was speechless at the moment.

Above her Michael had his own cell out recording now. Lisa leered over and dropped her jaw, "Really Michael?"

"Hey, I might want to watch this again later." He laughs while shrugging.

Monica caught a glimpse of him and smiled. She wanted to give Michael his own show. Releasing Lisa's hands Monica snuck in and lifted the blonds T-shirt to show off her breasts. Lisa offered an expression of "Oh no! You didn't."

The crowd praised the blond for her perky 36C's. Shaking her head at Monica then up at Michael she exhales, "I should have known."

With rolling eyes Lisa reaches up and tugs her T-shirt off over her head. Now topless she again claimed Monica's hands. The rest was an exhausted finish of loud moans and shrill whimpers. The crowd applauded her for completing her task.

Carefully pulling herself off of the gear shift Monica slithered between Owen and Stan to throw her body weight against Lisa. Laughing together the girls frolicked in the back seat.

"You stripped for me." Monica giggles breathlessly while nuzzling up to Lisa's neckline.

"I stripped for Michael. I read his mind."

"Read mine." Monica sighs and squeezes Lisa's right tit.

"Oh good Lord. You can't control yourself can you Critter?"

"Let's give them a real show. Let me eat you out." Monica tickles Lisa.

"Ummmm! Wow! What the hell. Michael can bail us out later."

Monica took the initiative and moved her fingers down to Lisa's pants, unfastening them for the crowd. She glared up at the onlookers for effect.

"I'm going to eat out my friend. Is that alright with everyone?" She wiggled her ass while sitting up on her knees awkwardly.

Lisa's pants unzipped she stretches, arching her back to drag them down as much as possible. From the front Owen and Stan twisted around to drag her jeans to her ankles. They removed her sandals first then the jeans came off her toes.

Lisa was naked too.

The crowd loved the spectacle. Michael praised his wife.

"69 Chevy. So 69 each other."

Lisa busted up shivering at the idea. As Monica shared the momentary image with Lisa they decided how to approach it. Monica chose to climb over Lisa and plant her palms on the floorboards. She then lifted her legs carefully over Lisa who assisted her. A couple of her onlookers offered to help her get into position. Ankles held they guided the way until Lisa could grip the girls waist. Slouching under her weight was easy enough due to Monica's 110 pound mass.

Both girls laughed hard at each other until Monica begins wagging her tongue across Lisa's clit. Lisa opened her mouth in awe of the contact.

"Dammit Critter." Lisa tilted her head back at the speed of her friend getting into it.

As the guys above goaded Lisa, the blond slid her palms up to Monica's hips and lowered her own face into the girls drenched pussy. With more experience Lisa knew how to get the job done. The two devoured each other in a noisy round of shared moans.

Video recording began sapping cell batteries.

Stan Lockley and Owen Falcone looked back at the entwined Goddesses totally amazed. Elvis Sinclair leaning on the passenger door patted Owen's shoulder.

"Here comes Kramer."

Owen shrugged, "Oh boy."

As Kramer stepped up he immediately realized that the girl on top was his neighbor Monica. With a loud grumble he turned with flailing hands in the air and headed back. He knew then and there that the girl he knew as a child was long gone.

Owen and Elvis chuckle at Kramer's swift departure.

"Faint of heart." Elvis nodded.

Michael reached over caressing his wife's hair, "How's she doing?"

Lisa lifts her lips away from Monica's snatch gasping, "Do you have to ask? Christ! At this rate I'm going to cum before she does again. Who taught her that shit?"

"You did." Michael chuckles.

As Lisa returns to her feast, Michael felt mischievous and places a finger up to Monica's cute little butt hole and dips his pinky into her. The sudden move made Monica release Lisa's labia from her teeth to offer a shrill, "Hey!"

Everyone around them laughed.

Michael probed longer as Monica returned to feed. Her tongue gnawing deep within the blonde's pink recesses. Their moans were growing extra high volume. So much so that the attention of passerby's grew intrigued.

Stan Lockley was slowly getting worried. Too many folks were being lured over. He wondered if he should stop until he studied the reactions of even the women onlookers that approached his car. A pair of Butch Fem's strolled closer with curiosity. They were supportive of the girls while whispering to each other. Other couples stepped over as well until the car was surrounded from all angles.

For ten minutes the girls tortured each other until Lisa explodes drowning Monica below. Her cries echoing into the park. Monica pulled away and laughed at her dripping brow and hair. She had even got some in her eyes. Although closed she couldn't stop laughing.

Lisa regained her composure then wrapped her arms tightly around Monica. Determined to polish this girl off in style. Monica squealed at Lisa's gnawing at her clit. The assault was brutal but glorious. Fingers inserting and exerting for long minutes, Monica herself detonated all over Lisa. The blond drew back with a triumphant look.

The applause grew deafening.

Once done Monica was eased away by Michael until she could sit upright beside Lisa. Lisa's T-shirt became a towel. Michael devoted his own T-shirt to Monica.

Cleaned up Monica looked around her at her fans. Then she spotted someone in particular.

"Coach Murray! Holy shit."

One of the Butch Fem's was her Gym Coach "Marion Murray" along with her girlfriend "Karla".

Marion winced at recognition then frowned. This was the first time she had one of her students be so bold. She wasn't sure how to react. The show was beautiful until the very end yet this changed her outlook.

Monica bit her lip and decided she wasn't going to let this make her worry.

Marion eased over to the car and winked at Monica, "I didn't see this. Although I did enjoy it. Be careful out here."

Monica crawled awkwardly over Lisa who was drained. She opened her arms wide for a hug. Marion grimaced, "Maybe Monday. When you've cleaned up."

Giggling Monica agreed laughing, "Deal." The Coach then took her girlfriends hand and walked away. Karla had to look back. Envious.

Lisa decided to crawl from her seat and expect Michael to lift her out. He did so but kept her clothing from her. She smirked at him suspiciously.

"What are you doing?"

Michael takes her by the hand and walks her around the car. With encouragement he allowed every guy there to touch her body. Squeeze her tits and ass. Even rub her pussy. Lisa loved her Husband.

Monica felt left out and joined Lisa. The hands moved from girl to girl.

Finally, Stan and Owen shook hands and stepped out of the car. They awaited the girls until the group had pawed them up good. Then it became their turn.

Stan was in Heaven getting to touch both girls. He even kissed their nipples.

Owen hugged Monica and whispered, "Better than Bucky?"

She chuckles, "Yup. That was his sister Buffy."

The older man laughed. Then Elvis stepped up.

"Just can't get enough of you Little girl."

"You want more?" She winks poking him in the ribs.

"When and where?"

"Owen's car lot. During business hours. New Truck. In the bed." She jests.

Elvis puckers looking at Owen. Owen shrugs, "Lot's big. Sure go for it. How about I get you a jumpsuit and you can tease my Mechanics? You recall Ross from Dave's store right?"

"Oh yea! He's hot." Her eyes flare.

"His birthday's this week. Drop by and be his birthday present." Owen offers.

"Can't on Thursday. How about Tuesday at 4:30? After school is out. I'll have Ryan drop me off."

"Works for me."

"Why yes I will. If I'm wearing your uniform." She huffs.

Lisa steps up behind Monica and borrows her attention. This made the guys head back to face brother Kramer.

"Get dressed Critter. Michael just saw a patrol car." Lisa had already gotten dressed.

Monica quickly eases her shorts on then her shirt over her head. Shoes last.

Monica was so wet down below that her shorts stained up instantly. She hadn't even noticed.

"You sticking around here?" Michael asked Monica.

"I promised to visit some friends at 5:00."

"Need a ride?" Lisa added.

"I think I'll walk. I still crave eyes on me."

"Insatiable ain't you Critter?"

Monica shakes her breasts vividly, "I am. I am. Oh, before I forget. Did you have time to think over my ummm favor?"

Lisa shakes her head, "Seducing your Dad?"

Shrinking at Michael's gaze she nibbles her fingernail.

"I told her to go have fun. So yes Lisa can fuck your Dad."

Dancing in step Monica feels her plans coming together.

"Next Saturday I'm having a Slumber Party. Can you come over then?"

"No plans. Sure. What time?"

"Midnight?"

"Why so late?"

"Because you're going to be a surprise. See, my sleepover is all guys." She giggles.

Michael's eyes flutter, "What? With your Dad around?"

Lisa rolls her eyes, "Incest is best."

"Ah! Yeah you are crazy. Love it." He chuckles.

"My Mom is going up to Tallahassee to visit friends. So my Dad said I could do this if I got Lisa to have sex with him. I'll just make it look like it's some other weekend. When you show up you can make his night."

"One condition if you remember. You have to give it up to Michael."

Monica steps over to Michael looking up at him. Without a word she grabs his dick behind his jeans, "Tear me up Mister."

He blushes slightly but nods with a pucker, "Your Dad doesn't know me. I could come to your slumber party. I'll play it off I don't know Lisa."

Monica's eyes bulge, she hadn't even thought of that. Pondering it she fidgets, "Dad expects boys my age. Maybe...no lets do this. He won't say anything."

"Intimidation much?" Lisa points at her Husband, "Now I have to seduce a man right in front of my Hubby. Acting like I don't know you."

"Come on. It'll be fun." Monica pleads with a wink, "You have to get rough with me. I want Daddy to see me screaming bloody murder. Just remember there's going to be other guys there too. I need all of you to pin me down. Toss me like a ragdoll. Fuck every hole. Make me suck your cocks until I turn blue and pass out."

"Tall order there. You sure Daddy won't go get a gun and shoot us?"

"He doesn't own a gun." She giggles.

"Alright. Call us if things change. Text the address. What time I'm supposed to be there and all." He adds.

Again she dances in step joyously and hugs both of them. That was their farewell.

Alone now she decides to walk around and greet more of her fans. Those who stood back yet loved her showing. She was delighted by their creative criticism and loyal support. She felt invincible. For over an hour she made friends.

Finally, she started her walk back toward "Darth Vapor's" when she realized her smell was horrid. Cum all over your face did that. Her hair was a mess she noticed in the window of a parked car. Eying a Gas Station she chose to locate the restroom and clean up. Entering she uses paper towels, soap, and hot water to freshen herself. Once done she steps out and hits the sidewalk once again.

As cars drove by she waved at anyone who showed interest. Going so far as to show off her tits by lifting her shirt. Mooning them became loads of fun too. What she hadn't counted on was going to be trouble. During one drive by she heard someone yell, "Take your shirt off."

She doesn't bother to look around she just had to fulfill the car's dreams. Pulling her shirt off she waves her blouse over her head like a white flag. Whistles went berserk. The car with three guys in it begged her to lose her shorts. Too stubborn to stop while she was ahead she just does it. So bold she was that she laid her clothes on the curb and strutted over to their car in the middle of the street. Overconfident she let the guys squeeze her tits while leaning in their window. Realizing she needed to hurry it up she abandons the guys blowing kisses and turns around. The car sped away.

Monica giggled and went to retrieve her clothes.

Her jaw dropped. Her clothes were no where in sight.

Covering her chest to the rawness of the entire world suddenly, she looks around to see if they had blown away. The problem was, there was no wind.

"Oh my God!" She grows pale.

Then she heard laughter. Turning to find where it was coming from her heart sank. There were those damned kids on their bicycles holding her clothes. Taunting her with crude comments. Her worst nightmare was happening. Kids had seen her naked. Panic was sinking in. She gave chase holding her chest to avoid them whipping from side to side. Still it was impossible to hide her full frontal and run. The boys took off riding and laughing. To them this was only torture.

Separating and circling her she became frantic.

Passerby's were treated to her streaking. Honks flooded the air. Elders were calling her "Sick". Younger folk loving her perfect body. Yet laughing at her situation. This looked really bad.

The vilest of the boys drove closer laughing, "What are you willing to do to get your clothes back?"

She halts almost crying , "Nothing. Fuck it. Keep my clothes. I'm not afraid to walk home nude you stupid Fucks."

The kids continued their torment until they hear a loud blare of a siren. Looking back the boys see a Police Car pulling up. Cherries circling on top of the squad car. The warning lights made the boys race away to avoid capture. Clothing in tow.

Monica knew she was in trouble.

The car drew closer and she attempted to cover her snatch and breasts both. Finally she spotted Officer Ernie Gates open his door and get out. His partner joining him after putting the car in park. They shook their heads at her taking their time in approaching her.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers