Monica 33: Rumble Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers

Monica whines then decides to risk dropping her arms for a full frontal. She slowly walked toward them.

"I knew you were trouble." Ernie Gates stands with hands on his hips.

Burt Dixon chuckles, "What's the problem here?"

Monica pouts, "Those stupid kids took my clothes. I wasn't being a pedophile they've been dogging me all day."

"Indecent exposure. That's against the law." Gates adds.

"Are you going to arrest me?" She whimpers.

The two men look at each other grinning. Dixon reaches to his hip for a pair of handcuffs in a pouch. The second she saw them she wept.

"Hands behind your back."

Cringing she complied while Dixon stepped behind her and locked her wrists together. Without seeing him Dixon had to check out her sweet little ass. His expression was easy enough to read. The man was thinking, "Damn that's a beautiful."

Gates however eyed her breasts perked up by her stance.

She felt their eyes raping her. Her emotions torn she takes a deep breath and takes a risk.

"You can frisk me now. I'm ready."

Gates steps closer then looks around him for onlookers. Cars that had been driving by were far less congested now. With a nod from Dixon, Gates reaches over and pats her down ever so slowly. In a bold move he palms her tits and lifts them up as if looking under them. She had to tense up and try not to laugh.

Dixon patted her ass and nudged her forward to spread her ass cheeks.

"Clear." He grunts.

Gates crouches and eyes her thighs. Deciding better of it he stands back up.

"Ok. Here's the drill. We're not going to take you to jail. We'll give you a ride home to make it look good. Just remember you owe us a favor." Gates insists.

"Favor?" She smiles, "Let's hear it?"

Dixon encourages her to walk toward the car. As Gates opens the back door Dixon escorts her into the back seat. The two Officer's then get into the front and drive away.

The favor was withheld.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers