Monica

Story Info
Young divorcee meets mature lady.
1.4k words
4.35
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scrambled down the stairs to enter the subway system. It was raining hard and I was half soaked. There were numerous others in the same predicament. The sudden fall shower had caught most unprepared. The weather forecast was for a chilly, but clear, and sunny day.

I took off my trench coat and shook it accidentally sending rain drops on a handsome mature lady. She shrieked catching my attention. Realizing what I had done, I began to apologize profusely. She stopped shrieking and began laughing.

I was quite taken by the lady who appeared to be in her late forties or early fifties. She was immaculately dressed and groomed. She reminded me very much of my ex-mother-in-law. My name is Gerald Welker, a 28-year-old recent divorcee.

I introduced myself, as I continued to apologize. She responded, "I understand it was an accident, and no harm done, young man. By the way, my name is Monica."

I had lusted after my ex-mother-in-law, but never scored her pussy. I swear Monica was having the same affect on me. My cock was rock hard.

My ex-wife Diedre had a mother that would make the Pope's tongue hard. She was drop dead gorgeous and sexy. I wanted to fuck her desperately and often pretended I was fucking her while pounding Diedre.

Regaining my composure, I said, "The least I can do is buy you some coffee or tea to make up for getting you wet on this chilly day"

Much to my surprise, Monica accepted my offer and suggested the restaurant near the Port Authority on 8th Avenue. Since we were only one stop from 40th Street and 8th Avenue, we took the train. When we exited the subway, the rain had stopped and the sun was shining. Go figure.

I escorted Monica into the restaurant and ordered two coffees with a large piece of cherry cheesecake. We shared the cheesecake.

Talking to Monica was very easy. I told her I was a recently divorced, and she explained she was a widow. I responded, by saying, "You look much too young to be a widow"

"You flatter me young man," she said.

I was almost squirming in my seat, my cock was so hard. Damn, I wanted to fuck this gorgeous creature. Somehow, I sensed she was aware of my predicament. She had a wry smile on her face, as my hard cock began to hurt.

You can imagine how shocked I was when she asked, "You want to fuck me, don't you?" My sense was proven true.

For me, it was as Yogi Berra had once said, its Déjà vu all over again.

I had lusted after my ex-mother- in-law and now I was lusting after Monica. I was busted and Monica and I both knew it.

I finally stammered out. "You are so damn hot and sexy I can't help myself."

"Then this is your lucky day, I'm very horny myself, and have not been fucked by such a handsome young man in a long time." she responded.

Monica explained she had an apartment nearby and suggested we head that way. While she was talking, I prematurely orgasmed in my jockey shorts. I tried hard not to show it, but the smile on Monica's face made me wonder. Nothing had happened to me like this since I was a teenager.

It was a short three block walk to Monica's apartment building. We were alone in the elevator when Monica's hand covered my still hard cock through my trousers and said, "Good you're still hard." That is when I knew she knew.

Once inside her apartment, we were quickly in a lip lock with our tongues probing, while tearing at each-others clothing. This broad was as hot to fuck as I was. Breaking the kiss, I said, "Lets slow down and get undressed."

She was like a bitch in heat and I was one horned up dude.

Calmly we each removed our clothes. Standing in front of this vision of loveliness, my hard cock was pointing straight out. I was mesmerized by this gorgeous creature with big firm tits with absolutely no sag. She had a tiny waist with nicely flared hips. This woman was built for fucking. I was shocked when she sank to her knees and engulfed my cock. If I had not cum in my pants earlier, I surely would have cum in her wet hot mouth. She was sucking me better than anyone had ever sucked me. I was moaning and suggested we get on a bed and assume a sixty-nine position.

Monica practically dragged me to the bed room. I was pleasantly surprised to find a closely trimmed pussy, with big lips, and a protruding clit. I attacked her cunt with all my cunnilingus skills, as she once again, swallowed my cock.

We were locked into a sixty-nine, devouring each other, when she began squirting filling my mouth and coating my lips, face and chest. Monica was screaming like banshee, as rolling orgasms racked her body. I had never experienced a squirting woman before. This hot middle age broad was hotter than anything I had ever known. During her screams my cock slipped from her mouth.

Unable to control myself, I let loose with burst of cum, as a huge orgasm overtook me. I came all over Monica's face. For the second time, I was embarrassed by my lack of control.

I stammered out an apology, but was surprised when Monica said, "Not to worry Gerald, I'm a cum addict."

I had cum twice and had not yet fucked this amazing woman.

We arranged our positions and were lying side by side, as Monica used her fingers to wipe away cum, licking her fingers clean.

"How sweet your, cum is," she said.

"How sweet your pussy is," I replied.

"Kiss me and make love to me before you fuck me," she said.

I was more than ready to make love to her, as my batteries needed recharged. I could not remember the last time I came three times. But would soon find out.

We made slow love with lots of kissing and tongue. We were caressing each-others bodies, as we moaned. Never had I experienced such an accomplished lover. Monica was simply incredible. My cock was rising to full hardness again. As much as I was enjoying the lovemaking, I needed to get my cock inside this insatiable woman.

I presented my cock to the entrance of Monica's pussy and slowly eased in, as we remained lip locked.

I was taken with the tight, yet wetness, and warmth of Monica's love tunnel. Her cunt was like an oven. This lady was on fire and I was about to fuck her. Once my entire seven-inch cut cock was inserted, I stopped and enjoyed the exquisite feeling.

I was about to start fucking, when I felt Monica begin to move, and fuck back on my cock. She was fucking me. I responded, and began fucking her, and soon we were in sync. We were fucking each other. An incredible experience.

Her pussy and fucking back were amazing. Monica began yelling, "Yes, yes fuck me." I responded, "As you wish gorgeous lady, I'm giving you my best!

We stayed in motion for over twenty minutes with me fucking her and her fucking back until I felt that third orgasm building up in my body, We, were both sweating profusely. Monica was, once again, experiencing a series or rolling orgasms, with the big one approaching. With each small orgasm, Monica would moan. Her moans continued to get louder and louder.

Finally, with a loud grunt, I pounded my cock deep and held, as I coated Monica's pussy walls with my hot cum. I was experiencing the best orgasm of my life. The hot cum sent Monica over the edge, and she shrieked, as the big orgasm exploded within her.

We collapsed in a heap, and lay motionless. We were both spent.

This incredibly gorgeous mature lady had given me the best sex ever. I just knew it could not ever get better than this.

To make a long story short, I moved in with Monica and we are planning to get married down the road.

Oh yes, the sex only got better and better. Who would have thunk it?

How a sudden rain shower on a sunny day can change a life is unbelievable.