Monica

Story Info
A wife finds a way to turn lemons into lemonade.
4.8k words
4.11
13.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica, a beautiful thirty-six-year-old black mother of a rebellious eighteen-year-old daughter, struggled to make ends meet for a long time. She worked two jobs while completing her para-legal degree. Like Monica, Nicole was gorgeous and developed at an early age. Monica was concerned her daughter was getting far too much attention from men. The attention she worried about most was from men in their much older than her daughter. Monica had Nicole at eighteen; she didn't want her daughter to fall into the same trap.

Monica never married; her dating experiences were disastrous as well. She focused on bettering herself through education. She wanted to escape poverty, giving Nicole a higher standard of living. She graduated and landed a good job in a new city.

Her daughter wasn't as excited about the new opportunities. She had to leave her friends behind. Making matters worse was their new location wasn't very diverse. Monica knew it was necessary for her to attain her goals. Nicole was angry at her mother for the first few months.

Both mother and daughter experienced being the subjects of gossip at the job and school, respectively. Monica was the only black person at her law firm. Nicole was one of less than a dozen blacks at college freshman orientation. They both got quite a bit of attention from their male counterparts. Monica was propositioned many times by men at her job. Many of them were married, a path she refused to travel again. Monica was relieved Nicole wasn't getting nearly as much male attention as she used to. But when a handsome athlete at her school started to pay attention to her. His ex-girlfriend began making trouble for Nicole.

Just shy of a year in her new job, a new lawyer named James signed on with the firm. Gossip around the water cooler was James, who was in his late forties and divorced. Only a couple weeks after his arrival, he asked Monica out. She was shocked as they only had a few impersonal conversations. Monica found him handsome and refreshing. She agreed to a first date that led to a monogamous relationship. After a year of dating, they tied the knot. Monica and Nicole exchanged their small apartment for a beautiful house in a gated community. Monica was the happiest she had ever been in her life. Even Nicole realized how much better her life was in the present. The fall would start a new experience for her at a local college.

Abruptly, James' nineteen-year-old son Tyler moved in with them. The father-son relationship was always tenuous between them. Tyler blamed his father for his parent's split. Tyler's relationship with his mom's new boyfriend became violently physical. Taking him in was the only viable solution.

Tyler was over six feet tall and well-built with sandy blonde hair. He looked a lot like James, although he was a head taller than his father. James would often joke about having a six-pack like Tyler when he was his age.

Tyler was respectful towards Monca, but she sensed a constant underlying tension between them. James blew it off as immaturity when Monica brought her concerns to him. Nicole and Tyler weren't even trying to form a relationship. Tyler worked, worked out, and spent time in his room for the most part. Nicole worked, hung out with friends, or was on her phone with friends.

Tyler realized he had anger issues toward both parents. He didn't want to feel the way he did. Getting into a fistfight with his mother's boyfriend made him realize he needed to get it together. It wasn't his first choice to move in with his dad, but it was his only option.

He had only been around Monica and Nicole a few times since the wedding. Secretly, he found both of them very attractive. Monica wasn't only pretty; her body was amazing. Tyler often thought about Monica's body during his alone time. He remembered well how her hourglass-shaped body fit in her wedding dress. Monica had firm breasts, a tiny waist, and a thick round ass. Her daughter was her spitting image, only taller and just a little less ass.

After moving in with his dad, he did his best not to be alone with Monica or Nicole. Sometimes, he knew he came off as rude when trying to distance himself from them. However, when he was alone, he masturbated often thinking about both of them.

Monica was desperate for Tyler to be more comfortable at home. She thought if she could find something they shared in common. She could use it to bring Tyler more into the fold. Tyler was completely caught off guard when Monica joined the gym he frequented. He had a slight panic attack when she asked if he could show her how to lift weights properly.

They met up at the gym three days a week. The awkwardness faded, but Tyler was often distracted by Monica's body. Monica wasn't immune to her mind drifting, looking at Tyler's muscles as he demonstrated.

Interaction back at home improved dramatically between them as well. Tyler's struggles came at night as he fantasized about Monica. Especially the nights he could hear her having sex with his father. Sometimes he heard his father apologize for finishing too fast.

Nicole would come home once a week for a home-cooked meal. Nicole noted Tyler changed from the last time she saw him. Tyler wasn't only more talkative. Nicole noticed how he looked at her mom. It wasn't the look a son typically gave a mother. Tyler had a crush on her mom!

Nicole often told her girlfriends how hot Tyler was. Knowing he had a crush on her mom made her feel horny. She would keep the knowledge handy to use sometime in the future.

James went out of town on business. Nicole was back at her dorm. The weather forecast called for a stormy night. Tyler spent a couple of hours preparing the house for the storm. Meanwhile, Monica cooked dinner and made sure candles were at hand should the power go out.

After dinner, they showered before settling in to watch some Netflix. Tyler immediately regretted wearing gym shorts, seeing how Monica looked in her sweatpants and tee shirt. He positioned himself so she wouldn't notice his semi-hard cock.

Monica, fidgetted a little, thinking how good Tyler smelled. The storm rolled in with plenty of thunder and lightning. Monica wasn't sure watching a horror movie was a good choice. Especially on such a stormy night. They settled in to watch the movie as the storm raged. Tree limbs banged against the house. Thunder rolled in after blinding lightning flashes,

Monica lit candles around the room just in case. The sound of broken glass came from the kitchen. Tyler grabbed a flashlight to check things out. Moments later, Monica screamed when Tyler returned followed by two masked men in dripping raincoats. One of the men had a gun pointed at Tyler. The taller wore the Ronald Reagan mask, and the shorter man wore the Clinton.

Monica yelled at them to get out. The taller of the two men screamed at her to sit down. Monica obeyed the man as she stared at the gun. The other man pulled a dining chair into the living room. He roughly pulled Tyler down onto the chair. Pulling tape from his pocket, he taped Tyler's hands behind his back.

Tyler cursed at them, telling them his dad was a lawyer and would bring hell down on them. The shorter man cuffed Tyler on the side of his head. The man calmly stated they were there for his father. Stunned, Monica asked what they wanted with James.

The taller guy complained about a lawsuit that cost him a lot of money. Monica tried to remain calm, telling them James was out of town on business. The man yelled, "Fuck!", before kicking over a house plant.

The shorter guy suggested they leave. The tall man screamed he wasn't leaving the house without taking something from the fucking lawyer. Monica immediately feared their lives were in danger. She pleaded for them to leave the mask and hide their identities.

She gathered as much courage as she could. Monica asked if she could talk to the tall man in private. He roughly pulled her up from the couch into the Kitchen. Tyler screamed he would kill the man if he hurt her. Tyler received a second cuff to the head.

With tears in her eyes, Monica told the man she would have sex with them without any resistance if they just promised not to hurt either of them. She stood shaking in the long silence. He leaned in close saying, "If you fucking resist or try to pull off our mask, it won't end well. Do you understand?"

Monica wiped the tears from her cheeks, nodding she understood. The man reached for a butcher knife. He deftly cut her tee shirt off, exposing her perfect breast. Monica took in a sharp breath, fighting back more tears.

He roughly spun her around, pushing her back into the living room. Tyler screamed again, seeing her half-naked. He pulled furiously against the tape holding him to the chair. Monica called to him, telling him not to resist.

Tyler sagged in tears, swearing he would kill them both. He was struck a harder blow to the face, drawing blood from his lip. Monica screamed for them not to hurt him. She looked back at the taller man saying, "We have a deal!"

The man wearing the Clinton mask asked what kind of deal. Reagan laughed, telling him Monica would willingly give up the ass in return for us leaving them unharmed.

Tyler was groggy but understood what was happening. He struggled once again to no avail. Clinton raised his hand to strike again. Monica yelled for him to stop. He held back at Reagan's command.

Monica started to walk towards the stairs. Reagan pulled her back hard against him. Her heavy tits shaking from being manhandled. Reagan told her we do it here, in front of this young pup. Monica pleaded for them to take her upstairs.

Clinton pointed a gun at Tyler. Monica quickly agreed to do what they asked. Tyler tried to avert his eyes as she slowly removed her sweatpants. Reagan insisted he keep watching or Monica would get hurt.

Tears rolled down he cheeks, and she was able to look at Tyler. Both men stripped, leaving on the mask. Reagan was tall and lean with a long thin cock. Clinton was stocky with a shorter thick cock. Pillows were tossed on the floor. Reagan walked over to Tyler, roughly tearing his shirt wide open. Hooking his hands in Tyler's shorts, he pulled them off.

Reagan whistled, "Look at the cock on this youngster."

Monica unconsciously looked at Tyler. He stared at Monica, eyes filled with rage. Monica looked at his muscular body, then at his cock. It was as she imagined it would be. Even soft it was long and thick, with a short circle of blonde hair.

Monica calmly told Tyler it would be okay to just do what they say. They were all startled when a lightning strike hit nearby. The lights went out, the candles cast a dim light across the room. Monica shivered as the two men approached her.

Clinton massaged her tits while Reagan rubbed her pussy from behind. Monica tried to concentrate on her husband and daughter. She felt her body starting to respond to the two sets of hands. Hands-on her shoulders pushed her to her knees. She was staring at two hard cocks only inches from her face.

Taking one in each hand, she alternated sucking each cock. Reagan yelled at her for being too timid. Telling her with big lips like hers, he knew she could suck cock a lot better. Monica started to take their cocks deeper into her mouth. She stroked one as she deep-throated the other. Tyler watched her and how the men responded. She was making loud wet sucking sounds. Both men praised her talented mouth. Tyler felt a stirring in the groin. Angry at how he was reacting to his stepmother getting raped.

Monica felt her nipple stiffen and pussy getting moist. She tried to think about work and other mundane things. However, she couldn't deny she was getting turned on sucking strange cocks. They moved her onto all fours. Tyler looked at her heavy swaying tits and round hard ass. His cock getting just a little bit harder.

Clinton knelt in front of her offering his cock to her mouth. Monica licked the thick head before taking him in her mouth. Clinton moaned in pleasure as she started to suck. Reagan pushed his long cock into her in a single stroke. "Awwww shit!' Monica cried out.

Reagan slapped her ass hard, making her squeal. Tyler was a little shocked to see her hungrily wrap her lips around Clinton's cock. Reagan pumped her with long, rhythmic strokes. Monica tried as hard as she could not to give in to the pleasure. But her body failed her, she came loudly into Reagan's cock. She stopped sucking Clinton, she threw her ass back on the cock in her pussy.

Tyler was confused and a little angry. He didn't understand why Monica was enjoying being fucked by these pigs. Yet his cock was fully hard now, a full nine inches and very thick.

Reagan's head went back as he came, just as it thundered. He pulled out and stood up before stumbling into the kitchen. Clinton moved Monica onto her back, kneeling between her kegs. Tyler marveled at her heaving tits with rock-hard nipples.

Clinton pushed into her roughly. Monica moaned, her legs went up and back automatically. Clinton banged away at her pussy for a good long time. Monica tried again not to respond, failing as her body reacted to the intense pleasure.

Tyler's eyes went wide when she gripped Clinton's ass cheeks,, "I'm going to cum, don't stop!" she yelled.

Her back arched up off the floor when her orgasm hit. Clinton pulled his cock out stroking it furiously. Monica squeezed her tits together, giving him a target to shoot for. Clinton grunted before cumming on her tits. Monica sighed as she rubbed his hot spunk into her brown skin.

Reagan returned with beers, tossing one to his friend. Lifting the silly mask just enough to chug the beers. Reagan walked over to Tyler telling him the lady was an amazing fuck. He laughed, looking at Tyler's hard cock. "I see you agree with my assertion youngster," he said. Tyler spit at him, telling him to fuck off. Reagan laughed, "My boy I have a better idea,".

Walking over to Monica, he roughly dragged her to her feet. He pulled her head back by the hair, forcing her to look at Tyler and his hard cock. Monica couldn't help thinking it was beautiful, much bigger than his father's.

Reagan told her to suck Tyler's cock. Monica told him it wasn't part of the deal. He pushed her towards Tyler, telling her to do it or else. Monica kneeled in front of the trussed-up young man. Her eyes watered as she told him she was sorry.

Monica took his warm cock in her hand, stroking it softly. Tyler looked up at the ceiling, feeling his cock getting harder. He moaned as her lips closed around the head of his cock. Monica felt her mouth stretch around his cock. She couldn't believe it was getting even thicker as she sucked him.

Tyler looked down, watching her head bob on his cock. Monica reached between her legs to touch herself, Her pussy was dripping wet. She couldn't believe how turned on she was from sucking her stepson's cock.

She heard more beer cans open behind her. Having an audience made her even hornier. Without being told, she rose to her feet straddling Tyler's lap. Grabbing his big dick, she lowered herself down until her as hit his lap.

Their eyes locked as her hips slowly rotated, her pussy was full. Monica began to ride his cock. They were both moaning and breathing hard. Monica kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Tyler kissed her back, letting his tongue dance with hers Monica whimpered, "Your cock feels so good.".

Tyler was moaning loudly as her ass repeatedly slammed into his thighs. Monica started to shake, clearly having an intense orgasm. This sent Tyler over the edge, his cock erupting deep inside of his stepmother's pussy.

The two sagged, his cock still inside of her. Clapping sounded in the room. Monica climbed off of her stepson's cock. Depositing a huge load of cum on the floor. She breathlessly asked to use the bathroom. Reagan followed her, smacking her on the ass.

They were gone a short while. Monica had showered, returning wrapped in a towel. She helped Tyler drink a bottle of water as the two intruders drank more beer. Monica asked if they were going to keep their end of the bargain. Her heart raced waiting for their answer. Reagan said they would not harm either one of them.

Her sense of relief was short-lived. Clinton said they would leave when the storm broke and the beer ran out. He stood heaving Tyler to his feet, only to push him down on the couch. He taped his legs together, testing his wrist restraints. He propped a pillow under his head, then covered him up with a blanket.

Reagan grabbed more beers before telling Monica to go upstairs. Tyler watched as the two men followed her up the steps. The storm lessened some. Enough that Tyler could hear Monica getting fucked for almost an hour. The bed creaked constantly accompanying her moans of pleasure. More than once he heard Monica tell them she was cumming and not to stop fucking her.

Tyler's cock hurt, it was so hard. He finally drifted off to sleep when it got quiet inside and outside the house. Monica's face came into vision once his head cleared after she shook him awake. He asked if they were gone. She told him they were. She looked tired and concerned.

Monica cut his bonds. He groaned as the circulation returned to his hands and feet. Monica helped him up, unable to refrain from looking at his cock. She led Tyler to the bathroom. He had to piss. She coaxed him into the shower while she made coffee.

Tyler returned wrapped in a towel. He frantically asked her to call the police. Tyler was shocked when Monica told him she couldn't. She had Tyler sit down at the kitchen table. She convinced Tyler what happened had to remain their secret. Tyler couldn't believe what he was hearing.

He initially lashed out at her, accusing her of enjoying having a train pulled on her. Monica couldn't deny she did enjoy getting fucked so much and cumming so often. Calmly, she told Tyler why his father went out of town. James was meeting with donors who wanted him to run for political office. A scandal right now would kill his dreams.

Monica sighed, "Tyler I love your father but to be honest. I have been sexually frustrated for a while now. I didn't want what happened last night to happen. But, I couldn't stop myself from enjoying it either. Including, what happened between us." she said. Tyler hoped she didn't regret fucking him.

She told him she would tell his father if he wanted her too. Tyler thought about everything she said. He asked about the two men coming back. She assured him they wouldn't. Leaving off the reason why. She agreed to meet them once a month to fuck in hotel. While upstairs, she made them take off the masks. They ate her pussy as well as fucked her silly. She knew what they both looked like. She knew they would keep their deal.

James returned the next day eager to announce he was running for office. He was disappointed to find out Monica was under the weather. He was horny, but in such a good mood he let her rest. Tyler was happy for him but made an excuse to be out all night.

A week passed, the tension was thick between Monica and Tyler. They returned to working out, hoping to get back to normal. They were both tried to move forward, not wanting to hurt James. However, after working out one day. Monica ended up in the back seat of her SUV riding Tyer's big cock. They ended with him on top of her, emptying his seed inside of her. Monica came twice, realizing she could never give up Tyler's cock.

Tyler laid on top of her feeling her pussy contracting around his cock. This time was so much better than that night, He was able to use his hands on her tits and ass. They cleaned up and talked about how to proceed. Both agreed they didn't want this to stop. Monica insisted they had to be careful. Regardless they both took chances at home, brushing up against each other. Secretly playing footsies under the dinner table. They skipped the gym once a week to fuck in a hotel on the other side of town.

12