Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler rationalized being with Monica by thinking about his father's infidelities when he was married to his mother. Monica's rationalization for cheating was a little more complex. She loved James, he was ambitious and often listened to her advice. He made her feel relevant, something she had always wanted. Even if that stormy night's tryst never occurred, she knew she would have slept with Tyler eventually.

Thinking about that night, she remembered trying to block out the assault. But all of the pent-up sexual frustration she had stored up over the many months. Combined with being fucked roughly by men that didn't cum within two minutes was more than she could handle. When the two men took her upstairs, she initiated the sex. Convincing them to remove the mask, insisting they eat her pussy.

Paul and Julian (aka Reagan and Clinton) were hers now. They didn't ask to continue seeing each other. Monica wanted what they could give her rough nasty sex. She met the two men a couple of times a month at a small lake cabin owned by Julian. Usually leaving them more exhausted than she was after their threesomes. She loved how they finally took her ass and pussy at the same time.

Two months into James' campaign, he was trailing in the polls. Monica knew Paul had an immense influence on blue-collar workers. Paul balked initially, when she asked him to help. Monica swayed him, explaining how having a friend in Congress would be financially lucrative.

James was doubtful Paul would come through based on their experience. He was so focused on being behind in the polls. He never asked how Monica knew Paul. Monica waited at a small diner where they set for a meeting. James drove up in his new BMW, his pretty young assistant in the passenger's seat.

She greeted James with a kiss. The smirk on his assistant's face confirmed what she already suspected. James was sleeping with the pretty twenty-something-year-old. Monica smiled back, "Perfect." she thought. Paul and Julian showed up right after. Pleasantries were exchanged, with a few jibs added by both men.

After about an hour, the two men had allied. Monica watched James open the car door for the young lady. They were probably off to fuck now. Less than an hour later, Monica was sucking Julian's fat cock, while Paul fucked her pussy. Monica felt a little sad driving home afterward. This would be the last time she would fuck the two men. They couldn't afford any scandals now that James would possibly win the election. James won in a landslide, thanks to Monica. The after-party was a raucous event. James was pretty drunk by the time they left the party. Tyler helped Monica put his dad to bed. They slipped out to the pool house, making love twice before heading to bed.

Months later, Tyler opened his full-service gym. Paul put up the cash as a favor to James and Monica. He was able to get his own place. Which made it easier to hook up with Monica. Tyler would go camping with friends on his days off. Monica and Nicole both had keys to his apartment. They would feed his cat and water plants while he was away. Nicole was home on a school break. At the next family gathering she noticed something between her mom and Tyler. Her mom now looked at Tyler the same way he looked at her.

One afternoon Nicole asked her mom to go shopping. Monica usually loved shopping. But couldn't because of a previous commitment. Something wasn't right, and Nicole wanted to know. She secretly followed her mom, surprised they ended up at Tyler's apartment complex. This was curious because Tyler was in town this week.

She waited twenty minutes before using her key to slip into her stepbrother's apartment. There was no doubt about what was going down in the bedroom. Nicole moved to just outside the open door. Monica was moaning, making loud sucking sounds.

She peaked, seeing them in a sixty-nine with her mother on top gobbling up Tyler's cock. Tyler had her ass cheeks spread as he munched on her mom's pussy. Nicole had dated a couple of men with nice-sized cocks. But Tyler's was the nicest one she had ever seen. Both long and thick, especially at the base. Nicole jumped back after Monica lifted her head. Monica asked, "Well, are you going to join us sweety?".

Nicole thought about bolting. "How did her mom know she was there?" she thought.

Nicole slowly entered the room. Her mother was lying by Tyler's side. Nicole watched her mom's hand continued to stroke his cock. Monica smiled at Nicole, sensing she had more than one question. "Remember we agreed there would never be any secrets between you and me? I knew you suspected something between Tyler and me. Now you know for sure, I will never keep anything from you.".

Monica asked her daughter if she would like to join them. Nicole slowly undressed before joining her mother next to Tyler's naked body. They sucked and licked Tyler's cock together. Monica lay back in pride as she watched her beautiful daughter lower herself onto her lover's big cock.

Nicole stopped halfway down, struggling to take his size. Monica stroked her daughter's breast, back, and ass while encouraging her to take it all. The look of surprise on her daughter's face when she realized she had taken all of him made Monica smile. After a slow start, Nicole rode her stepbrother for all she was worth.

Tyler loved how tight her pussy felt, His heart was racing as he sucked on her tits and squeezed her ass. Nicole was a younger image of her mother. Just slimmer and taller, her lust-filled eyes were like Monica's. Tyler, flipped her onto her back, fucking her deep and hard. Nicole was screaming, begging him not to stop fucking her. Monica squeezed Tyler's ass and balls as she encouraged him to fuck her harder.

"OHHHHHHHH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING!" Nicole screamed. Her legs shook.

Her orgasm seemed to last a long time. Nicole rolled onto her side, mumbling incoherently. Monica kissed Tyler passionately before getting on all fours. Tyler fucked Monica to orgasm. Nicole recovered enough to watch her stepbrother cum in her mother's pussy.

Nicole spent the next couple of hours listening to the entire tale. Tyler was surprised to hear who Reagan and Clinton were. More surprised finding out about Monica's continuing to fuck them. Monica told Tyler there would be no secrets between them either. What blew both their minds was that Monica asked them to consider becoming a couple.

Tyler suggested it would be a scandal for his dad. Monica laughed saying normally it would be, but after you are elected, people think it's just normal. Monica went on to explain all the benefits. She playfully patted Tyler's flaccid yet impressive cock, winking at her daughter. Monica acknowledged they would need to get to know each other better before committing to something serious.

Tyler and Nicole looked at each other. Nicole asked him if he liked the idea. He smiled, "I do, Nicole. I trust Monica very much." he said. Nicole laughed, telling them it was crazy. But she was all in on the idea. Monica smiled while driving home. She knew Tyler was the perfect man for her daughter. She was going to keep her lover and be a congressman's wife. Monica thought, " She might have to rethink not fucking the two ex-presidents now.".

Nicole spent the night with Tyler. She woke in the next morning watching him sleep. Her pussy throbbed. But she had never been so satisfied in her life. She knew she already loved Tyler. She loved him from the first time they met. She smiled to herself realizing her mother knew about her feelings all along.

12