Monica from Apartment 37

Story Info
A guy saves a sexy female from molestation.
4.3k words
4.12
7.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By EgmontGrigor2020

Chapter 1

Monica Adams (25), leading actress in a new family drama TV series, 'Suitors Wanted', in its third week of rehearsals/filming, was being dropped off at her real-life home, her parent's apartment in Chelsea, by a studio bodyguard.

Monica had recordings of receiving three anonymous calls from a suspected crank.

The driver, held open the door for Monica to step from the black SUV. Suddenly, he pulled her out on to the sidewalk and began kissing her and stuck a hand down her dress-front to fondle a breast.

"Get away from me, you beast," she yelled, raking her nails down the side of his face.

The brute stepped back half a pace and grabbing her dress with both hands pulled it down to her waist. He was bent over slightly and Monica kneed him under his chin and he fell, gasping and clutching his throat.

Neighbors were gathering and someone began talking about who should intervene when a slender young guy bounded out of one of the building's ground level apartments and grabbed Monica and pulled her away from the molester as he climbed to his feet.

"Fast-reaction, Bruno. You move like grease-lightning," called on of the on-lookers.

Not acknowledging that comment, Bruno pulled out his smart-phone, took a couple of shots of the molester-driver, and a couple of shots of the vehicle registration window sticker and then took several shots of the crowd in anticipation of witnesses being sought by police.

The driver came up to Bruno and still breathing heavily, said, "I'm going to knock your skull in."

"You better go before the cops arrive," Bruno said.

"Slug him Bruno," called a female on-looker and a guy called, "He won't, because Bruno's a pussy."

Two female tenants in the apartment building, escorted the distressed brutalize young woman up the steps to the lobby while several other tenants were congratulating Bruno for his timely intervention when the attacker yelled before driving off, "Don't rest at nights, Bruno whoever you are. We'll be coming to get you."

He drove off amid boos and shaking of fists.

"Pussies," Bruno muttered as he returned to his apartment, thinking none of them appeared likely to have directly intervened to save the victim from further assault and humiliation.

Thirty minutes later, he answered a knock on his apartment door and a female called, "It's Mrs Adams, Monica's mom from Apartment 37.

Bruno unlocked the door and invited the caller in.

"My husband and I are grateful for your saving our daughter from serious assault. May I hug you?"

"I guess so, if you find that's necessary," he said and looked embarrassed as the 50-year-old or thereabouts hugged him generously while making kissing noises.

"Our daughter, Monica, wishes to thank you personally. Are you able to come up to Apartment 37 at 6.00 and eat a home-cooked meal with us?"

"Um, I suppose so. Um, I mean thanks and I accept your kind invitation. Your daughter and I often exchange smiles and a greeting. I was unaware her name was Monica. I associate that name with passion."

"Omigod, I was hoping you might be too young to have heard about Monica Lewinsky."

"Nah, and dad sometimes talks about her as he reckons, she was a warm-blooded American girl who only did what was expected of her and was unjustifiable crucified by the media and the public generally. I say it will take at least three generations after the playful presidential encounters before Miss Lewinsky is no longer a household name."

"Omigod, what are you, a historian or a junior lecture in human evolution and social change?"

Bruno laughed and said. "No, I possess a master's degree in automotive engineering and work on modifying cars and motorcycles to improve on their standard road or track performance."

"Oh, sadly that job will do nothing to save the planet."

"I agree, it's probably on the same level as being a house-wife, aircraft designer, hairdresser, or an army general."

"Oh, touché, Bruno."

"And I suppose you may have thought I might be a male model?"

"Err, yes, that was one thought and who could blame me? I mean you have the looks, height, posture and slenderness for such a vocation."

"Thanks, I feel flattered. And what are you?"

"A wife, mother, homeworker and I work eight or nine hours a day as an accountant, and my clients are very small business owners."

"That's very impressive and a touch more useful to society prior to the planet imploding on itself by man-made or natural catastrophes."

"Oh, dear."

"Indeed. Coffee?"

"No thanks, I'm off to finish preparing your dinner."

"Excellent, Mrs Adams, Oh, my full name is Bruno Dune, or BD for short."

"Bye for now, Bruno, and call me Christine if you wish," she smiled as they walked to the door.

Glen Adams eyed his wife and asked, "Were you flirting with him; you looked flushed?"

"Mom, were you really flirting with him?" Monica called from the family room where she was watching an international women's soccer match with her younger sister, Arline.

Arline called, "Mom, her probably thinks you have a nice ass for an old woman."

"One more unseemly comment like that from you, young woman and you'll be washing out your mouth with soap under my supervision," Christine threatened.

It was half-time in the soccer match and the sisters rushed out to hear their mother's report.

"Ah, I have your interest," Christine smirked.

"What's his surname and is he coming to dinner?" Monica asked.

"He is Bruno Dune and resides in semi-basement Apartment 2 that actually has large windows at the rear that admits afternoon sunlight in the main rooms. And yes, he's accepted the invitation to come to dinner."

"Dune?" queried Arline, a judo student. The visiting instructor at our university to take martial arts senior students for several weeks before their grading reviews is an elderly Mr Dune. He's amazing to watch and despite nearing the age of sixty, moves like a panther.

Searching on her smart-phone, she said, "Here it is. Felix Dune, born in Hungry, immigrated to Pittsburgh in1960 with his family at the age of seventeen where his father, a European champion in three disciplines in martial arts had been hired and sponsored to immigrate to teach advanced martial arts for four universities/colleges in Pennsylvania. His mother Lenci Dune, was a highly-regarded landscape painter. She and Felix married and had one child they named Bruno."

"But Bruno who saved me today can't be that Bruno possessing genes from such highly competitive parents," Monica said. "He's so lean and actually looks close being almost feminine. Also, I heard one bystander call to Bruno to hit my attacker and another one call that he wouldn't because he was a pussy."

"Darling, so be too ready to judge," cautioned her younger sister. "The Bruno's CV I've just finished reading has brains because he holds a degree in automotive engineering, he is light and well-balanced on his feet and perhaps is good at martial arts which suggests to me that he might not be an expert at it."

"But what does it matter?" Arline sighed. "Mom probably hasn't flirted with him and you, Monica are put off quickly by most males because you assume most males are only thinking of shafting you."

"Be careful with that lose mouth of yours, Arline,' warned her mother.

"It's true mom. Males appear to becoming more randy each day," Monica sighed. "Try walking along a busy street with a bit of an ass sway and see what happens."

"I'd rather not even think about it, thankyou young lady."

"I wish," Glen muttered, sending his daughters into giggles and earning an intense glare from his wife.

Monica sat waiting, face impassive perhaps thinking what she should say to her hero of the moment for saving her from even deeper sexual molestation from that out-of-control bodyguard-driver.

She heard her mother say something.

"What was that mom?"

Christine sighed, "Are you deaf?"

"Um, I was just silently going over some of my lines for tomorrow's filming."

"Oh, I apologize," said Christine. "I was asking have you contact someone with top authority at the studio to fire that skunk of a bodyguard and demand that his employer's contract with the studio terminated."

"Perhaps I should, I'll go to my room and call the assistant producer about it now."

Monica thought at least she would demand that the guy Duane wearing ID number 62 be fired. That request would surely be granted and she would be assigned a more trustworthy security guy to take her home after a heavy day's shooting, err filming. That's because of the threats she received and she were injured and couldn't work for days or even weeks, the studio would be in the finance crap over losing its leading lady for a time and would have to re-schedule heavily."

Monica was correct, in her assumption

"Jesus," said Ivan Stevens, the assistant producer. That jerk was a new guy. Have you been examined by a doctor?"

"No, he didn't get to fuck me, Ivan. I was just shaken and do have some light bruising on my upper arms from his grip and my expensive dress was ripped and I'll never wear it again."

"Right, I'll send a trusted driver for you 30 minutes earlier than usual in the morning for you to make a signed statement to someone from our legal team to back up our action for firing the asshole. Also, will you be okay about us leaking info about that ugly incident to the media if the police advise they will prosecute the guy?"

"Okay, I happy to cooperate, Ivan. I guess it will be great pre-publicity for the new series."

"Good thinking, baby. I'll arrange a weekend away for two at a resort for you as studio compensation."

"Okay, Ivan. But I'll definitely not be inviting security guard No. 62 to be my partner.

Ivan asked, "Did you get the name and address of guy who saved you?"

"I'll get full details tonight as mom has invited him to dinner for the me and my family to indicate our thanks. Bye Ivan.

"Thanks Monica, and I'm glad you are coming through that foul incident with the strength of a real-life heroine."

Monica attended to her face and hair and was in the passage heading to the kitchen to assist her mom when the front door chimes sounded, and she called she'd get the door.

The guy Bruno stood holding a bottle of wine with his mouth hanging open.

Giggling, she said, "Hi, Bruno. Close your mouth and please enter. You are very welcomed to stare.

"B-but you are b-beautiful."

"Somewhat short of that status, Bruno, but remember the only time you've had a close up of me you were looking at a terrified babe."

"Yeah, right, Miss Adams, but nevertheless..."

"Bruno, call me Monica otherwise I'm sending you home for being unfriendly."

"Don't do that, Monica. Yes Monica, I'll conform to your wish and I really like that name Monica and have always thought that other Monica was the victim of character assassination and... omigod, my mouth is running away..."

"But nicely, Bruno. It tells me you possess a soft spot and don't necessarily agree with the mass," Monica said, closing the door after he entered.

"Now kiss me and allow me to hug you to express my appreciation for saving me from being the victim of even greater outrage.

He stood like a ramrod and swept his lips over hers.

"Nice try, Bruno. Now relax, with everything hanging loose. Place your hands of my hips and kiss me sweetly and unhurriedly and allow me and my body to participate."

Monica had experience in film direction and Bruno followed her firm but softly spoken directions like a lamb.

He stood tall and had relaxed and placing his hands on Monica's bony hips appeared to kick-start his focus and this time there was no blast of warm breath over her face as he bent down to seal his lips over her slightly opened and lush lips.

Delighted, Monica pushed up firmly against him, her breast flattening over his chest and she pressed into a full hug and her groin applied relentless pressure against his groin and finally he pulled away and stood half a step clear, breathing heavily, as he gasped softy, "Oh, Christ."

Monica resisted looking down to check if he were displaying any sign of a boner.

Her thinking was she'd embarrassed him enough and perhaps he was not used to being in the arms of a real woman. Although only twenty-five, she'd been around the block, as they say, many times and knew how to recognize male timidity that actually was initially more prevalent than what many people probably assumed.

She locked arms with Bruno, thinking he at least had responded to her when she thrust her hand under his hanging arm and felt herself bursting with pride when he said as they walked along the passage-way, "You are amazing, Monica. I thought you would have been weak-needed and crying most of the night following your ordeal."

But she frowned as they approached the entrance to the living room when Bruno pulled his arm free and whispered, they couldn't let others in the room see them in such physical contact.

If walking arm-in-arm could equate if embracing, she sighed, what did he call being caught fucking?

She giggled.

"What's funny?" he asked.

"You not wanting my mother seeing you touching me."

"Monica," he said, sounding a little shocked. "She's already aware that you've already been molested once today."

"Oh, okay, I think I understand," she said, biting back a rising desire to laugh hysterically and wondering if he'd been reared in a monastery and then as an adult had become a member of a strict brethren male sect.

She had no way of knowing that two years earlier, his mother had found him pinned to his bed by his older and widowed sister who was anxiously attempting to have sex with him and that he'd not contested his mother's impression that it was Bruno who had been the aggressor and he'd been banned from ever visiting his family again, although he still remained in contact with his father and his sister.

Monica led the way into the room and said, "Mom, this is Bruno who rescued me. You met him earlier today."

Christine mothered Bruno in a huge hug and he came up gasping and she wept and thanked him for the kindness of his actions.

"Who wouldn't come to the rescue of your lovely Monica?" Bruno said gallantly.

"Those other 18 fuckers, men and woman standing on the sidewalk gaping," said Glen.

"That's Glen," my father, said Monica. The two men shook hands and then Glen slapped Bruno on the back and complimented him, "Well done, Bruno."

"And there's me," called the younger sister Arline, who faked a mincing walk as she came forward, with her quite large boobs jiggling, making Bruno's jaw hang slack. He did not resist as Arline slapped a hand around his head and pulled it into her bosom.

Her parents and Monica called "Arline!" in not quite union.

"What?" was the innocent-sounding response. "I was only expressing my appreciation. You hugged Bruno too, mum."

Christine rolled her eyes toward the ceiling, wordlessly.

"A beer, Bruno?"

"Just water, thanks Glen. "I only imbibe alcohol at weekends, and then not always."

"I hit the bottle on Friday nights and have guys in the bar gathered around me like bees around a honey-pot," smirked Arline.

"Arline, help dad with the drinks, please," Monica said in near-panic. "Mom and I will have dry white wine."

That defusing worked for a while until Arline said, "Your father comes to my university and his tutoring has improved my techniques in judo. Are you into martial arts? I'm into my 6th year of training in Judo. Put down your glass and I'll demonstrate my favorite move that your father has perfected for me."

Christine asked them to stay clear of furniture.

The couple faced each other at the ready.

Arline moved forward quickly, arms outstretched to seize the top sides of Bruno's open bomber jacket.

He moved in a blur and bending, hurled Arline over his head and somehow spun around in time to cushion her from slamming heavily on her back on the carpet.

Bruno helped her to her feet and breathing heavily, Arline said in awe, "How the fuck did you manage to do that?"

He grinned and said he been coached by his father from the ages of four to almost twenty.

"That's not fair," Arline whined.

Bruno patted her on the shoulder and said, "Then pick on your practice opponents carefully. I personally know three smaller and younger girls than you who capable of killing you at their first move."

"Okay, I can accept that, but knowing what I do know I have to ask, why didn't you cripple that lout who groped my sister in front of you?"

"I'd followed what was happening and made a calculated decision to pull Arline away from him and then stand between her and her attacker and if he moved on me, I'd deal with him, err, appropriately."

"But why stand off?"

Bruno looked embarrassed and explained.

"Almost 18 months ago I broke up a street brawl between four guys and the biggest one of them got to his feet and came at me swinging. I hit him just the once on the side of the neck and he fell unconscious, cutting the side of his face as he landed on the sidewalk curbing."

"The police arrived and three of the brawlers as well as the guy being taken to hospital all agreed I was the instigator of the brawl. I appeared in court and in cross-examination by my attorney, the inconsistency among those four so-called witnesses reveal important inconsistencies that the judge recorded."

"The judge tossed out the prosecution, giving her reasons. She said my testimony sounded credible and placed me on an 18-month good behavior bond."

"Wow, that's very honest of you telling us that," Christine said.

"Actually, my father urged me when I was young and beginning advanced training, that I should consider not to never enter competitions because if I became a champion, I'd always attract guys who'd want to challenge me, whether on the mat or on the street."

"I accepted that advice as I could remember him coming home bloodied and beaten after being attacked by street gangs to test how good he really was and that distressed my mother enormously. His body carried scars from such encounters."

Later, when Bruno was leaving, Christine didn't farewell him warmly, as if she was disgusted that he'd appeared in court and had received light punishment for being involved in street brawling.

Arline kissed him inappropriately, forcing Bruno to turn away to wipe his lips and hearing her older sister mutter, "Bitch."

Monica kissed him lightly on the cheek and walking with him to the door said, "Bruno, would you consider taking three months off work and becoming my bodyguard? Several of our filming locations will be in some of the roughest areas of the city and we will be at a couple of rural locations as well."

"I need to be at work to pay for my living expenses and to save money."

Monica said, it was only a request. If he were a valued employee, it was likely that he be granted leave of absence. As far as money goes, she was a valuable asset to the studio and as yet only five of the 16 episodes had been filmed and were in production. Therefore, the studio would pay twice or perhaps three times more than his present earnings."

"I'm a very valued employee at my workplace," he explained. "I'm the chief customizing design and specifier."

Monica said she was impressed, but nevertheless she was concerned for her safety following the recent and alarming incident and she had gained confidence and respect for Bruno whereas she would now be suspicious, perhaps being to the point of fearful, to any contracted security guard assigned to her as a bodyguard by the studio.

"There have been other incidents?"

"Yes, because one of those stupid gossip websites dubbed me the sexy princess and now that term has spread and is the reason why I was assigned personal bodyguard coverage during the scheduled 16 weeks of filming, as demanded by our insurers."

12