Monica from Apartment 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruno said in alarm that he didn't realize the seriousness of the situation.

"I'll chat with my boss about this. He has two daughters in their early twenties and may have understanding of the potential threats they may encounter."

"Thanks, Bruno," she said, and being out of sight of her family, kissed him warmly and ground her groin over his gently.

As Bruno returned to his apartment he thought, sexy princess; oh yes! And as a person she was truly lovely!

Chapter 2

Bruno received leave of absence from his workplace without pay, as he'd agreed he would be paid for being a temporary bodyguard

The next day, he almost walked out of the initial interview at the studio when he was told he would need to have a police record clearance of never having been involved in crime, good reports from his last two employers, complete a fitness and full medical check, perform a demonstration of his 'protective skills' to professional assessors, demonstrate his driving skill and his personal habits would be reviewed and he would be required to undergo a full phycological assessment.

He said grumpily to the manager of Human Resources, "I understand I'm only being assessed for suitability as a bodyguard assigned specifically to Miss Adams and not to assessing my suitability to be the next President of the United States, right?"

Mrs Irvine said, "That was uncalled for, Mr Dune. I will not record that comment in this instance, but hereon all comments considered to be flippant, sarcastic or inappropriate will be included in my report."

"Ah, this is serious."

"Yes, Mr Dune. Are you aware just how important Miss Monica Adams and the new series that she's working on is to this company?"

"I have no idea."

"And I don't know either, but the company is expecting returns of millions of dollars if the series becomes a hit with TV viewers."

"Thank you for that information, Mrs Irvine. I know have appropriate focus on the mission for which I'm being considered for."

"Thank you, I'm impressed with that comment and I'm at liberty to divulge that Miss Adams wants you specifically as her personal security guard and the job will be yours, provided we don't uncover any alarming or even moderately disturbing character flaws."

"Ah, Mrs Irvine, the job is mine."

She frowned and said, "I'm noting you could be unusually confident of yourself."

Undeterred, Bruno drew a smile from the interviewer when he said, "I'm sure the studio doesn't wish to hire a wimp as a bodyguard for a leading lady?"

She was still smiling when noting that comment.

* * *

Monica called Bruno, and sounded excited.

"I've just received a memo stating that I've been assigned a new and non-professional bodyguard who scored the highest number of points on suitability testing for security guards that's ever been recorded by the studio and also our parent company."

"Yes."

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Yes."

"Mrs Irvine told me you passed with flying colors that surprised her but admitted not even a single minor flaw was detected and she warned me to be careful, as no one could be that perfect."

"I agree. So be careful."

"What did you find that disappointed you?"

"Having to sign an employment commitment that I agree not to molest you."

"Um, Bruno. That means nothing to us. Do you know the meaning of molest?"

"Yes, it includes not to annoy you, interfere with you and not to grope you or worse."

"See, that's what I mean. You are free to interfere with my clothing although not in public and how can it be molestation if I pushed it in for you?"

"Monica, behave yourself!"

"Yes sir, and I guess I have some work to do on you. Please understand that I pushed for you to be hired to guard me so that I have you on hand to have sex when it suits both of us."

The phone clicked, leaving Bruno staring at his phone as he pulled it away from his ear.

"Sexy princess indeed; she may be a secret nymphomaniac."

He checked a just-received text message: 'Meet me in the foyer at 8.25 if you wish to dine with me at Alfie's tonight. I'm eager to begin demonstrating that I'd be an ideal girlfriend for you.'

Bruno grinned, deciding not to reply but to appear in the foyer at 8.25. He believed it would be a more interesting time for them both if he could hold her at arm's length for at least three weeks. The question was, could she wait that long?"

He left for the studio to sign on, receive a briefing and to select his preferred vehicle. Probably someone was already hunting for secure overnight parking for him near where he resided.

Bruno laughed when remembering Mrs Irvine looked at her laptop and realized he and Monica lived in the same apartment building.

"Omigod, are you two already having it off?"

He avoided saying no and thus taking the risk of being accused of possibly lying.

"I would prefer to have it off with Christine, Monica's mother," he lied. "Monica is of no interest to me sexually because she's too thin."

"Ah, I understand what you mean, Bruno. Christine has the big boobs that many men prefer and possesses a swing in her meaty ass that's rather attractive, even to me."

The End


12