Monica's Affair Ch. 04: The Final Chapter

Story Info
Monica's acceptance of her slutiness for her boss.
3k words
3.82
50.8k
51

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vueslak
Vueslak
229 Followers

Monica's Affair -- The Final Chapter

After that disgusting humiliation from the phone meeting, Monica couldn't sleep at all. She laid in bed, naked as usual, with Jake's naked body snuggled next to her. His strong arm was wrapped around her pulling her in tight. Tears were in her eyes as she lied there. She felt like such a whore. A cheating, disgusting, low-life whore. She shuddered as her pussy twinged. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought she would end up as a fuck toy to an older man. Yet that's what she had become. She existed now only to please Jake's cock, and now she knew it. She never thought something like that could have such a hold over her, but it did. Whenever she thought about him now or talked to him or talked about him her pussy became wet. Desperately wet. Her whole life had changed. She wanted his big bare cock bad, in her pussy, fucking her hard, repeatedly. She cried softly as she finally fell off to sleep after some time.

The next morning, she went through the routine almost on auto pilot. She got up, said good morning to her new Daddy, knelt on the floor, sucked his huge cock, swallowed mouthful after mouthful of cum, and then thanked him for the opportunity. She headed into the shower. She hated as well that she was getting used to the taste of his cum and swallowing it didn't make her wince anymore. She was afraid she was going to soon like the taste.

As she came out, he was waiting, fully dressed.

"Slut, this morning we will go to the drugstore to ensure you are pregnant with my baby. I want to confirm so you will be happy, as I know how badly you want to be pregnant by me," he instructed.

"Yes Daddy," she said softly, desperately hoping for a miracle that she wasn't pregnant.

After breakfast they headed out. She wore a short mini skirt with no panties, and a tight, fancy blouse with no bra. She felt like such a slut. Everyone they passed stared at her judgingly. But the whole time her pussy stayed wet. She wanted Daddy's cock so bad.

They bought the test, she took it and of course it was positive. "Good, you are now Daddy's pregnant little slut," Jake said to her. "What do you say to Daddy?" he asked, grabbing her hair and making her look up at him.

She wanted to cry but knew it would do no good. She looked up at him, and said softly,

"Thank you Daddy for making me pregnant," but she felt like her life was over.

"What are you going to tell your husband," he asked quickly.

"I-I don't know, I guess I will pretend it is his. I don't know," she answered, ashamed.

"Good, that is probably best," he answered and tugged her hair a little harder. "Promise me right now my little slut that you will ALWAYS make sure your pussy is fertile and ripe for Daddy's cum. You will never impair it will protection."

She had been consumed for the last few days on being pregnant with his baby and the implications of that. Never had it crossed her mind that he might want to make her pregnant again or perhaps multiple times. Tears rolled down her cheeks, and as she looked up into his bright eyes her pussy gushed. She squirmed and winced as he pulled her hair.

"Y-Y-Y-Yes, Daddy," she hesitated to say. "I will keep my pussy ripe and fertile and ready for you." As soon as she said it she burst into tears. He let her go and she slumped on the bed.

"Good, that's how it should be. Now bend over the desk and beg for it before you have your shower."

She collected herself, slower than he wished, nodded, and bent over the desk, spreading her legs longingly. "Please Daddy, fuck me hard!" she heard her mouth say the words but could hardly believe she did.

He moved in behind her and slapped her ass a couple of times and then slid his huge erect cock into her soaked pussy. "Ahhhhh, Uhhhhhh" she moaned out loud, gripping the edges of the desk. He fucked her hard for several minutes, and as usual, she was in ecstasy. She came and came and came, her body shaking and convulsing on his cock. Finally he let out a grunt himself and emptied his cum inside her impregnated vagina. Wave after wave of cum filled her up, and as he pulled out, started running down her legs.

He smiled at his conquest, and said, "Ok, go shower, we have meetings soon."

"Yes Daddy," she replied and headed into the shower. She cried and cried in there, but eventually sucked it up and realized she had to adjust to this new life. She wanted his cock. Never in her life had she experienced anything close to the ecstasy she felt while she was cumming on his cock. Her body was on fire during her orgasms. It had become like a drug for her, a feeling she needed so desperately. She knew this meant her life had changed, but she was learning to accept it. She bucked up and stepped out and dried off.

The next couple of days were pretty much a blur. They went to more meetings, she got glances and stares at her skimpy clothes, Jake fucked her and fucked her and fucked her and fucked her so many times. She swallowed what felt like gallons of his cum, and had many episodes where she had to wear it on her face while doing work at the desk. By the end of the week she was thoroughly under his spell. And her earlier fear had come true, she now liked the taste of his cum and longed for it as often as possible. She felt particularly humiliated one night when Jake was out at a meeting without her and she had some alone time. She decided to talk to her husband as she hadn't been allowed much time to do so. But before Jake left, and as she dialed Rick, Jake came all over her face, soaking it, covering it with his cum. Then he left as her husband answered, and he ordered her not to wipe off a single drop.

And even though he was gone, she obeyed. She had learned her place. She felt so low talking to her loving husband with her face covered in another man's cum. It was terribly humiliating.

Anyway the time came for them to leave. They had one last big fuck of course, then he released her, and she drove home a different person then when she arrived.

She knew she couldn't tell Rick the truth, and had made her choice. She would pretend it was his baby, and fortunately he and Jake looked similar enough that she thought she could pull it off. That night at home, she pretended well and had sex with her husband, and made sure he came inside her. But she was thinking about her new Daddy's cock the whole time. How her pussy ached for it. She had a small and quick orgasm from Rick eating her out, but not from sex with him. It just wasn't the same.

The weekend passed and Monday morning came too quickly. She walked into the office wearing a mini skirt, just above her knees and a nice top and sweater. She was hoping beyond hope that Jake was not there today. For the first little while she was able to focus on her work and didn't see him. Then her calendar reminded her of a department meeting in a few minutes.

She fretted, and her stomach was in knots. As soon as she thought of seeing him, she got wet. She had worn panties to work, but suddenly wondered if he was ok with that. He hadn't said anything, but she hoped it was allowed or she knew she would face more spankings, or worse. Her pussy flooded at the thought.

Into the meeting room she walked and there he was. He said hello as if nothing had changed between them and others started coming in. As she sat and the meeting began, she tried to focus, but all she could think about Jake's cock fucking her. Her pussy was so wet it was uncomfortable in her panties, and she shifted and crossed her legs. 'What is wrong with me?' she thought to herself, as she stole another glance at her new Daddy. He noticed and winked, and she literally almost came right there in her chair. Oh God she wanted his cock so bad. The meeting seem to last forever but finally ended. She went immediately to the washroom and masturbated herself so she could have an orgasm, all the while thinking of him fucking her hard from behind.

Hours passed and she realized it was time to go home soon. How she made it through the day she didn't know. Her pussy was soaked for 90% of it and she still hadn't even talked to Jake. Just then her message flashed on her screen and he was summoning her again. Her pussy gushed and her heart sank. She felt nervous as she slowly walked down the hall towards his office. The door was ajar and she knocked and pushed it open. He motioned her in and was just finishing up a phone call. She sat in the chair and waited, aching for his cock.

He finished, and said, "Hello my slut, is your pussy wet?"

"Yes Daddy, it's soaking wet," she replied.

"Why is it wet?" he asked

"Because it wants your cock very badly," she answered, as if they had rehearsed it.

"Good answer slut. Now get over here and suck it," he replied and turned in his chair. She nodded, stood up, walked over, knelt on her knees, and hurried to take his cock out. He took some papers and started reading them as she put his cock in her mouth.

"MMmm, very good slut," he said as she sucked his huge cock. She almost wanted to swallow his cum as badly as she wanted it shooting deep into her pregnant pussy. He let her suck it for a couple of minutes, and then stopped her. He stood up and moved away from the desk.

"Slut, shut the door, take off your clothes and then clear my desk entirely of the contents," he instructed.

"Yes Daddy," she replied, no longer any desire to defy him. She obeyed and was soon naked, moving the things off of his desk onto a table. When his desk was empty he said,

"Lie on your back across my desk," and she did. She was so excited, turned on and wet she could barely breathe. She felt like finally he might fuck her missionary style. She laid on her back and he told her to spread out all of her limbs. He opened a drawer and took out four lengths of cord.

"Daddy wait, what are you doing?" she instantly got afraid. She remember last time he tied her up and this felt even worse as they were in an office environment.

"I'm tying you up slut,' he said matter of factly, like she should've expected it. He proceeded to tie both arms each up over her head to a leg of the desk. And then did the same with her legs, making sure they were spread wide. Then he stood back and looked at her, as she struggled slightly.

"What do you want slut?" he asked, standing there. She felt so helpless and powerless right now she almost came.

"I want your cock Daddy.. deep inside me please," she replied. There was no doubt now she belonged to him.

He stepped forward and took out his hard cock. "You are my slut now, and you love it," he said as he shoved his cock in her wet pussy.

"Ahhh!! Uhhhhh!! Oohhhhh!" she moaned and tried to be quiet. He fucked her and fucked her hard for a few minutes. Then he slowed his pace and fucked her deep but slowly. He wanted to savor this.

Suddenly her cell phone rang and he grabbed it from her pocket. The display said "Rick," and he knew it was her husband.

"Rick's calling," he said as he continued fucking her.

She panicked as she saw him answering it and squirmed hard against her bonds, but she was helpless. And worse, she felt an orgasm coming very strongly. She bit her lip and clenched her fists, desperate to hold it back.

"Hello?" Jake said as he answered her phone.

"Oh, uh, is Monica there," Rick said back, surprised that a man was answering her phone. Jake pause momentarily, slid his huge cock in and out of her soaked vagina a few more times. She arched her head back, struggled to be quiet, and held on with everything she had not to cum.

"Oh is that Rick? Hi Rick, It's Jake, Monica's boss. She was just here but she left her phone. She can't talk to you right now as she's tied up on another assignment," Jake said calmly as he slid his cock in her again. She squirmed and shook her head at him, mouthing the words 'hang up' silently as she knew she was going to cum. In and out his huge cock slid, and her pussy was throbbing. She pulled over and over at her bonds but she was completely helpless to Jake, and completing under the spell of his cock.

"Oh really?" Rick replied. "Um, ok, well do you know when she'll be free?" Rick sounded kind of annoyed and surprised that he was talking to her boss on her cell phone.

"Hang on, let me check," Jake replied and put the phone on mute. He started fucking her pussy faster and faster. She realized he put it on mute and desperately said, "Noo, Daddy no!!" and she held on for the last few seconds before her orgasm took her. She opened her mouth in a silent scream, and her body shook and convulsed on his desk as she came hard.

"OH wait," Jake said to Rick, "I think she's cumming. Yup, she's cumming, just one minute." She hated Jake in that moment as she shook and convulsed on his cock and couldn't control her body anymore. Rick waited, and she tried to come down from her orgasm as fast as she could.

When he thought she was composed enough, Jake put the phone on speaker and put it near her head on the table. Then he grabbed her hips and kept fucking her.

"Hi, uh, baby, hi.. sorry I um, was away for a few minutes," she barely managed to say, biting her lip.

"OH ok.. Yah Jake said you were tied up on something. He didn't realize he was on speaker. "why is he answering your phone?" he asked a little annoyed. She shook again as another orgasm took her.

"Umm, Uhhh, I guess he thought he was helping me out, that's all," she said, and felt Jake's balls moving and knew he was going to cum soon.

"Oh, um, ok, whatever I guess," Rick replied, having no idea his wife was naked, tied up and being fucked by another man's cock at this moment. "Well I wanted to chat about having another baby, but we can do it tonight if you're busy." Tears ran down her face when he said that and Jake picked up the pace on fucking her.

"Ok sweetie, we can talk tonight if that's ok? I'm sorry I'm in the middle of something right now," she barely replied. "Ahhhhhhhh!!" escaped her lips momentarily as she bit hard on her lip to stop from making noise.

Just then she felt Jake's cock explode inside her, emptying wave after wave of cum into her. "mmmm" she tried to muffle her own orgasm but couldn't entirely.

"Um, ok, I guess that's fine. You sound super busy so I'll let you go, bye, " and he hung up annoyed. She cried as she came and felt Jake's cumming filling her up.

Soon he was done cumming and pulled out of her. "You did well to maintain your composure slut. That must have been hard," he said and smiled.

She panted and was sweating and nodded. "yes Daddy, it was so hard. I felt so bad. Oh my god.. can you please untie me now?" She squirmed uncomfortably as his cum ran out of her and soaked her thighs.

"yes" he said and untied her.. "Now bend over the desk frontwards." She did, and he told her to grab the edges.

"Smack!" went his hand on her ass.

"Owww!" she cried out.

"Shhhh, someone will hear you," he said and smacked her ass again.

"Ahhrh," she moaned, trying to hold it in.

"This is for wearing panties to work, which you will never do again, right?" He said and slapped her ass again twice.

She gritted her teeth and nodded. Her ass was on fire.. "Y-Yes D-Daddy. Yes.. I won't wear panties to work anymore. I promise."

He spanked her a few more times, then stopped and let her get dressed, minus her panties.

"Good, and I expect your pussy to be wet at all times here. You never know when I will need to fuck you," he instructed.

She nodded... "Yes Daddy, my pussy will be wet for you all the time. I know my role now."

And she left, walking awkwardly back to her desk. Her thighs were soaked with his cum, and she loved it. She sat down and slowly packed up her stuff, wanting to cherish this feeling between her legs as long as possible. As she prepared to leave and go home, she realized he would probably fuck her every day at work, or nearly every day, and she longed for it, craved it, and desperately wanted it. She was his and would do anything he wanted.

Vueslak
Vueslak
229 Followers