All Comments on 'Monica's Affair Ch. 04: The Final Chapter'

by Vueslak

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
Kaban55Kaban55about 3 years ago
Хорошо

Отличный финал

cypress_samcypress_samabout 3 years ago

Sure loved the whole series about Monica's turning from a loving wife to a full-fledged slut!

Thanks for writing thje story for your fans!

SeekerOfDesiresSeekerOfDesiresabout 3 years ago

Didn't her husband have a vasectomy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Vueslak, did you forget about her husband's vasectomy? That was a very important detail because it meant that she couldn't pretend that it's her husband's baby. He'd find out about the "affair" and they'd get divorced. Then Jake can officially make her his wife or concubine.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

You’re an idiot who has less brains than a goldfish.

I don’t know who let you use a computer; but they should be sent to the gulag for crimes against humanity.

There is no consistency on your story, hubby had a vasectomy so how is she going to pass the kid off as her own? Why wouldn’t she just get a man abortion?

If she wants Jakes baby, then why not divorce her husband and marry Jake? There is no logical reason to remain with a man she doesn’t live and doesn’t respect.

And how is Monica going to keep her pussy wet all the time? It’s a physiological impossibility. Might as well say she will never breathe again.

In short, out small minded, idiotic and ridiculously stupid author: your story is shit, your plot is shit and your characters are shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I honestly thought that the reason why he wanted her pregnant was so that she would have no choice but to divorce her husband and be with him instead. Her husband supposedly had a vasectomy as stated in chapter 1, meaning that she couldn't trick him into thinking that the child is his but apparently the writer forgot all about that. The husband even wanted another baby despite having been snipped!

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 3 years ago

I thought that the story was absolutely fantastic. Incredibly hot. Just one of those stories that got my motor running and running and running. It may not be for everyone, but that's OK. Took me a few days to get through all 4 chapters. Some commentators have complained that the facts don't seem to line up. WHO CARES!!?? Give me a break. Sometimes you go to Literotica to just get inspired (if you know what I mean). This was one of those stories. Hated to see it end, frankly. Hope to see more from this very talented writer. Particularly loved the dialogue. Very hot. Don't listen to any of the "nay-sayers." It was a great erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Concur. Didn’t read all of it once I saw where it was headed. Skipped to the end to see if there was any redemption. Nope. I hope you enjoyed writing it because it was pure crap to anyone reading it. You’ve got some really bad issues. Look for a good therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chapter 1 was great, but suddenly you decided to use opium and ruined the story completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The boss undoubtedly won here but he could have gotten so much more. Like since Monica was already pregnant, why didn't he blackmail her into leaving her husband for him? Monica's husband should get full custody rights over their two kids, something that Jake would support so that he can have his new trophy wife all to himself. He can even force her to give up visitation rights so that she can focus on their baby. Then they can start a new family together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story started out very good but it became incoherent towards the end. Some inconsistencies that I've noticed:

- In chapter 1, Monica mentioned that her husband had a vasectomy so how would she trick him into thinking that the baby is his? The husband even said in chapter 4 that he wanted another baby. Did he suddenly forget about his vasectomy?

- Jake tried to get Monica to call her husband and admit to cheating on him in chapter 3. That detail leaves the implication that Jake wanted them to divorce so that he can take Monica as his wife or concubine. Now that she's pregnant with his kid, and since she can't pass it off as her husband's, it's easy to assume that she doesn't have a choice but to leave her husband for Jake.

It was also mentioned in chapter 1 that Jake was recently divorced so it would make sense that he orchestrated all of this so that he can take Monica as his new wife or girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

uma merda de historia...lixo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No redemption here in this story. Monica will have to divorce her husband but Jake will leave her high and dry. Well maybe not high and dry but he will pimp her out now that she does not have a husband. Most stories end up with the woman becoming a bimbo slut and either out on the streets or staying married to a clueless man-child. I would have liked that Monica comes to her senses, tells her husband, and then kills the blackmailer in such a way that she does not go to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Monica is definitely beyond redemption now. Rick is gonna find out sooner or later and divorce her. Jake will clandestinely ensure that there will be clear evidence of her cheating so that Monica will both lose her kids and get nothing from the divorce, which will force her to become dependent on him. Then he can either marry her but make her sign a prenup that says that she won't get anything in the event of a divorce or just keep her as a concubine. Whichever way it goes, she will have to stay with him or be left out on the streets. I don't think that he'll pimp her out. Why would he if he can have this young, attractive, submissive, fertile woman all to himself?

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story however I think the last part was a bit lost and some of it did not make sense. I agree with one of the readers the husband had the operation so cannot have kids. So why all the sudden would he want to have kids again ,does not make sense. And if Monika really loved her husband and family she would do something about it. She would ever confess to what is happening to her or she will tell her husband she's pregnant with another man and divorce him. Surely the husband is not being dead he will be able to work out something is not quite right. I'm putting the gps on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was disgusting if degrad women that bad you need help way over

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since when can a pregnancy be detected a few days after conception? That's too quick! The story should've delved more into detail about Monica's breeding. Also, since she was already broken at the start of the chapter he should've started fucking her missionary style to signify that she's his woman now.

I don't know why Monica would even think of tricking her husband that the Jake's bastard is his, or that he would even ask her about having another baby when he already had a vasectomy as mentioned in chapter 1. Did Rick forget or was it the author???

The story ends with Jake cucking Monica's husband but he's still essentially sharing her with him. I was expecting Jake to blackmail or manipulate her into leaving Rick for him, with her being pregnant or at least soon-to-be with his child. Jake even tried to get her to call your husband in chapter 3 and tell him about their affair so you'd think that his goal is to get Monica divorced so that he can have her all to himself. Afterwards, he'd probably marry her to make their relationship more acceptable to polite society, although he could also opt to just keep her as his girlfriend. Either way she'd just be a glorified concubine.

SeekerOfDesiresSeekerOfDesiresover 2 years ago

Plot twist: Her husband actually fucked her two weeks ago and that's his child.

This last chapter is so badly written. Her pregnancy got detected a few days after conception? Don't you need at least two weeks for that? I know that Jake is the father as per the plot but if we're being logical here he would have suspected that Monica was already pregnant with her husband's child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first three chapters were really hot. It's a shame that I can't say the same for this last one. As others have pointed out, there are so many inconsistencies both in the plot and among the characters.

I agree that Jake's dialogue and actions was pointing to him getting Monica pregnant as a means of locking her down and forcing her to get with him. Also, Rick was supposedly snipped so therefore she can't trick him and would have to turn to Jake after the divorce. I don't think that he'd marry her though, just keep her as his "girlfriend". Instead we have them carrying on with their affair while Monica stays with Rick even though that wouldn't be possible if the plot was consistent with the vasectomy.

It would be a service to your fans if you rewrote this last chapter. Or if not, I recommend continuing Monica's story in a sequel series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When you have a dumbass that has no idea how pregnancy works, you get badly written and researched stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending is bland. She was already at his beck and call. He should've made her leave her husband and taken her home as his full-time whore. Some commenters have suggested that he take her as a wife but I disagree because Monica is good only as a childbearing concubine at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you sure are one sick mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disagree with some here who think that he should have made her divorce her husband so that he can marry her himself. She's hot for a 32-year old but will start aging soon. Not to mention that she already has kids. Better for him to take her as an interim girlfriend until he can find a younger woman in her early to mid 20's to take as his second wife. Once he finds a 25-year old to be his new bride, he can leave her without any loose ends as her clueless husband will be the one raising his bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Monica needs to up her game if she doesn't want to get caught. She will have to seduce her husband into having another child with her whenever Jake gets her pregnant so that the clueless cuck won't know that it's not his. The author forgot about the husband's vasectomy but that's no biggie. Just consider it as a retcon lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the readers who thought this last chapter was hastily conceived and written. Jake seems to have little interest in Monica except as a fucktoy, but could easily force her to leave her husband and she would then become his concubine. Of course, if she stayed with her husband Jake would be spared the cost or raising her children and could still fuck her all he wanted. As for Monica, she is a mess. Beautiful but definitely so craving Jake’s cock that it is a wonder she can function at all. And at work, pantyless and wet all the time. It is a wonder she could do anything at all, especially with Jake there, knowing that he would call her into his office to fuck her at any time. Otherwise, a very erotic if a bit farfetched story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story could continue after Monica has a miscarriage and cannot have more children, and becomes Jake’s whore. She is forced to leave her husband and child. Jake sets her up in a small apartment where he fucks her almost daily and she is fucked by other men he procures for her, and she even trains Jake’s new whore. This is now her life, and she loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Monica would definitely make a good whore for Jake. Great body, now an excellent cock sucker who loves cum, orgasms quickly and often with a cock, especially a large cock, in her pussy. She will get ass fucked and learn to love that too. And her lust for cock seems insatiable; she will need to be fucked hard and frequently and will make a lot of money for Jake. I hope that the story of Monica’s path to whoredom will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It makes sense for Jake to let her remain married to her husband. As someone below pointed out, it would spare him the cost of raising any children he would have by her. Also, she's already 32. She's hot for now but in 10 years or less he'd already be looking for a replacement. I can totally imagine the old bastard abandoning her for a younger chick after she gets fat and saggy from multiple pregnancies. Poor ole Rick would be stuck unknowingly raising a couple of bastards with a now aging, homely Monica while Jake moves on to a 25-year old new flame.

Note: This story would be absolutely condemnable and ridiculous in real life but hot from a fictional erotica perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup, totally unrealistic, but a great piece of erotic story-telling. The author has created perhaps the ultimate cock craving submissive, who wants Jake’s cock in her 24-7. Unbelievable but a lot of fun.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Hate this....rating is a 1. I wish there was a zero. No redeeming value. I hope the segment of population that like this style of trash is small and that most still like the more common cheater bashinng.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unbelievable and complete fantasy. Very erotic, however, as Monica now knows that she will do anything to get Jake’s big cock in her pussy. I speculate that she will keep her job, get fucked daily have one or more children by him. She will stay married to her clueless husband and they will raise the children. In meantime, I would not be surprised if Jake whored her out to business associates and clients. Monica would likely get used to all the cock and come to want more, especially if they were big. I would love to see further episodes of Monica’s story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It has only been two years since this chapter came out. The perverted twists in the story suggest that more chapters could be written. Monica’s corruption, her pregnancy, her clueless husband and her overriding obsession with Jake’s cock make for a fascinating tale. Soon I expect she will become his three-hole whore, and come to love his cock in her throat and ass, as well as her pussy. I hope to see another few chapters in this twisted fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More about Monica, please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Far-fetched but very erotic. Monica’s depraved obsession with Jake’s big cock could lead to some interesting consequences if the author chooses to write follow-up chapters. As with so many of these kinds of stories, it seems that the author is leaving it to the reader to contemplate where her story might lead. It is almost as if the authors have a loss of imagination at the critical moment when the transformed wife is entering her new life as slut, whore, or her own woman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm disappointed. I wanted Jake and Monica to get discovered and hear about all the drama. This is just a sordid nothing now. What's the point? Where's the drama? Becomes silly and stupid. Waste of time, sorry.

DazzyDDazzyD9 months ago

Call a lawyer?.d'.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Monica is on the cusp of a new life as Jake's fucktoy. His twisted and perverted desires for Monica invite more chapters of this erotic tale.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

This story is bullshit but there's a real true story here, and yes a woman will throw you away in a heartbeat, know that.

SirDylanSirDylanabout 1 month ago

I'm puzzled that some of the readers seem to be offended even though this was billed as a NonConsent/Reluctance story. It's like someone going to an x-rated movie and being offended by the nudity! I enjoyed the four chapters of your story and hope that others are to follow.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor19 days ago

No, SirDylan, it's not like that. Some NCR stories are good reads. This one isn't. The story line is what it ridiculous, not its genre. It might be received well by readers with mental problems. It makes most of us want to barf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous