Monica's Black Cock Fantasy Pt. 03

Story Info
Monica Continues Her Tryst with Sean - the Black Pool Man.
2.9k words
4.32
21k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part 3 of Monica's Black Cock Fantasy. In part 1 and 2, Monica, with encouragement from her husband, Chris, realizes her fantasy with Sean, the black 21 year-old pool man. Monica is introduced to Sean's big cock, several times. At the end of part 2 we learn that Sean's apartment lease has expired and he may have to move in with his parents for a month until college starts. Both Chris and Monica offer to have him stay as their guest until he leaves for college.

Sean moved in the next day, Friday. After he was settled in, the weekend was a sexual whirlwind for all of us. Sean's cock was planted in Monica's pussy virtually nonstop. She had now been able to take his cock in her pussy without the initial pain she experienced the first few times. When she came to our bed after her latest bout with Sean she was exhausted, her pussy dripping with his cum.

"Oh God!" she cried out, as she flopped on the bed next to me. An hour ago, she had gone to Sean's room full dressed. Now the only clothing she wore was a black halter bra. And her anklet proclaiming her love for big black cock.

"I see you've been a good girl again," I teased, as I rubbed her back.

"I wasn't just good," she replied, "I was great. Sean said I was the best fuck he's ever had. Better even than that little girlfriend of his," she said with a hint of jealousy.

"And is he the best fuck you've ever had?" I asked.

"Oh, Chris," she said, "You know I'll always love you...but Sean's cock is so big, it fills me completely."

I leaned over and kissed her, my beautiful and sexy wife. As I teased and sucked her nipples, she pulled my pants off, exposing my cock. Her hand immediately found my cock and she smeared my pre-cum all over the head. I ran my hands along her hips and she spread her legs, inviting me in to her. I fingered her pussy, and slipped two, then three fingers in her. My fingers met no resistance; her pussy held Sean's cum and her pussy juices. So wet and ready.

"Do it now, I want you now!" she commanded. She took hold of my cock and led me to her, as I mounted her from on top. Smoothly, firmly, I entered. I sunk all the way in with a splashing sound, she was so wet. When I was fully buried in her, she grabbed me and told me to stay.

"Is it good for you?" I asked her.

"Oh God, baby, yes," she moaned.

I began thrusting in and out. As I pulled out, she made a squishing sound, and when I plunged back in I felt Sean's cum and her juices overflow. I kissed her, sucking her tongue and squeezing her breasts. She clamped on my ass and pulled me tight with each down stroke.

Finally I said, "Monica, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

"Yes, yes, cum in me, honey," she cried, "I want it! I need it!"

On the next stroke, I exploded, my cum now mixing with Sean's cum and Monica's pussy juices. She wrapped her legs tightly around me; I felt my cock unloading, fully and completely. Her nails clawed at my back, leaving marks that would last for days.

We kissed, our sweaty bodies intertwined. When I rolled off of her, my cock slid out with a slight plop, all coated with our combined juices. We held each other and kissed some more.

Monica's hand went to her wet pussy, her fingers, massaging her clitoris. I realized that she had yet to climax.

"Let me satisfy you," I said. I ran my hand down her body. I came to her pussy, and fingered her gently. I couldn't believe how messy she was. She felt so wet and slick and sticky.

"Chris," she said, "Do me. Do me with your tongue".

"Is that what you want?" I said, looking for confirmation. "My mouth and tongue on your cum-filled pussy?"

"Yesss," she responded, I want it that way."

I kissed her tits, then her stomach. I kept moving down. I kissed her clit and felt the wetness on my lips. I looked up at her, hoping she would approve. Her lips turned up in an odd smile and she wiggled her hips. "Do it," she said.

And I did. My mouth went to her messy, sloppy pussy and my lips clamped on her. I sucked lightly and was greeted by a mouthful of our mingled cum. The feel of it on my tongue was indescribable. I swallowed and savored our taste. I darted my tongue into her, wanting to lick out all she had to offer with one greedy stroke. My chin was soaked. I kept sucking and licking and swallowing.

She reached down and took my cum-covered face in her hands and drew me up to her. We kissed, passing cum back and forth to each other. When we shared it all, I went down on her again to get any that might have been left and we kissed some more.

"Chris", she said, "That was incredible! You licked and sucked on my fucked pussy. Fuck me again, this time from behind." She turned over and presented her ass to me. I couldn't get in her fast enough. With the lingering taste of cum in my mouth, I grabbed her hips and fucked her.

"Do you like fucking my sloppy cunt?" she asked without waiting for a reply. "You liked cleaning me up, didn't you? You liked slurping cum out of my well fucked pussy!"

"Yes! Yes!" I thought my brain was going to pop hearing her talk like that. I knew I wasn't far from cumming again, and I told her.

"Oh, yes, Chris, cum in my pussy. Fill me up with your cum. Then clean me again! Clean me all up. Swallow it all."

That did it. I exploded again, amazed at how much I pumped into her for the second time in only a matter of minutes. We collapsed, panting, too spent to move. After several minutes, she rolled over on her back and crooked a knee. She ran her hands down to her pussy and spread her lips. "Time to get to it."

And I did.

But then Monday came, and it was time to get back to our jobs, and some semblance of normalcy. Sean had left early, presumably so he could complete his pool cleaning early (and get back to Monica). Monica was finished dressing to go work and was on her cell phone when I came into the kitchen. I could tell from her conversation that she was talking to Amy, her best friend, and college roommate. Monica and Amy told each other everything, and today was no different. I could hear Monica's end of the conversation as she left for work.

"...Yes, we have a young black man staying with us for a month until he goes back to college;" and; ..."you would not believe the size of his cock, much bigger than anything I've ever had in me before"; and "...Chris is fine with it." Lastly, "...come over after work and you can meet him."

I guess I knew the proverbial cat would have to come out of the bag at some point. And then Monica was out the door and off to work. I left shortly thereafter.

Sean's car was in the driveway when I got home from work, but no Monica...yet. I headed to the kitchen and found Sean, enjoying a beer. I got a beer also and we went to the living room, and we sat down. I couldn't help but notice that Sean had a bulge in his shorts, most likely anticipating Monica's arrival.

The idea of Sean ready for an afternoon fuck of my wife was having its effect on me. Not only did I have an erection, but I was at a loss for words. He asked if I was mad that he had occupied so much of Monica's time over the weekend.

"No," I chuckled. "I'm not mad. It's...a turn-on to see the sexual dynamo you've brought out of my wife. I've never seen her so pleased.

I'm glad you're okay with it, Chris," he said, "Because Monica is really something. I've never been with a woman like her."

"She feels the same way about you," I replied. "She should be home from work anytime now."

Several more minutes went by when we heard the front door open and Monica coming down the hallway to the kitchen, her high heels clicking as she made her way down the hall.

"Chris, Sean, where are you two?" she asked.

"We're in the living room," I said.

Monica came into the living room and glanced at me to gage my mood. When I nodded to her she sat down on the couch next to Sean. As usual, she was dressed to kill, wearing a blue business suit with her skirt just above her knees and a pale pink silk blouse.

"I've never seen you dressed like this," Sean said. "This always how you always dress for work?" he asked, as he placed a hand on her leg.

"I'm glad it meets your approval," she said, "You've only seen me in my bikini, or naked," she laughed, as we traded looks.

"Sean," Monica said, watching as he slowly reached for her. "Why don't you let me change into something else? I don't want to mess up these clothes..." She stopped short and moaned with delight when he unbuttoned her suit jacket and her silk blouse and ran his hand over her bra covered breast.

"Oh, Sean," she said softly. "Let me...change clothes first." Monica started to get up from the couch but surrendered to him as he began to massage her breasts.

"Monica can't say no to you, Sean," I said. "Tell him, Monica," I said, "Tell him he can have you anytime, anywhere he wants."

"Sean," she said, "You can have me now, later, whenever you want," she pleaded. "Just give me your big black cock when I want it. And look, I'm wearing my anklet, just for you." And she was. She had her anklet with the heart symbol and the letters 'BBC' on it. She had worn it to work, in public, advertising her love for black cock to anyone who noticed.

Sean reached up Monica's business skirt and peeled off her panties. She rested a forearm on his shoulder and looked over at me with anxious lust as his fingers entered her pussy.

"I'm wet now for you," she said under her breath, glancing up at Sean as she turned to look down where his hand disappeared under her skirt.

He stood up and Monica reached to undo his shorts. His shorts dropped to the floor and his cock stood erect, within inches of her mouth. "Omigod!" she cried out and took his cock in her mouth, lubricating it with her saliva. He popped out of her mouth when she tried to wriggle out of her skirt.

"Sean, honey let me..." Monica tried to raise up but he pushed her back down. Sean immediately pressed up against her. "Okay, okay... Let me...at least... "My clothes plea..." Her words were cutoff mid-sentence as Sean forcefully shoved her skirt up, exposing her pussy. Her married white pussy. She grunted when he took a forceful grip of her hips and positioned her on the couch. Monica took the hint and didn't move. Her heavy breathing was the only sound in the room.

"I'll fuck her right on the couch," he said, stroking is cock as he bent to enter her.

"You got your big cock ready for my wife's pussy today, Sean?" I asked.

"I got a big cock for your wife's pussy, Chris," Sean replied as he tugged on his cock.

"Oh God! Do me, Sean!" Monica cried out as she listened to us.

"Yeah?" I continued. "Going to fuck her good for me?" I asked, as I looked between him and Monica.

"Going to fuck her pussy real good for you," he said. "You ready bitch?" he asked.

"Yesss," she said, slurring her words. You like the way my married white pussy looks in these nice clothes Sean?" she continued. "You like getting to fuck a woman in her nice tight business suit?"

"Damn Monica," he sighed as he pulled on his cock. "You look so fine like that... You such a fine looking woman."

"Oh yeah?" she teased. "You like that? You like getting to fuck me with that big cock Sean"?

Monica was in control now.

"Oh Chris, does he like it? Does Sean like hearing me talk like that to him?" she asked, looking at me as she gave her hips a wiggle. Monica's talk was smoldering. I was feeling faint listening to it.

"Oh!" she whined sexily. "I want to be a bad girl today! I know Chris wants to watch you fuck me good and hard. Watch you give his wife some big cock! Some of your black cock, Sean. Fuck his wife's white pussy good and hard with your big, black cock!"

"I'm 'bout to put all this black dick up inside you Monica," Sean told her.

I stood up and motioned for Monica to lean forward. Once she was I helped her out of her suit jacket and blouse, then took off her bra.

"I like seeing my wife's big tits when you fuck her Sean," I said, sitting back in my chair. "Fuck her Sean. Get deep in Monica's pussy."

Monica tried again to wriggle out of her skirt but Sean stopped her. "I going to fuck you with your skirt pulled up. Monica," he said. He pressed the head of his cock up against her pussy and began rubbing it up and down.

Monica was staring right at me. She cried out in pleasure as Sean entered her. He pulled back and thrust forward again. "Awhh!" she cried out again. Monica was now used to his size and she clenched and unclenched her fingers as he worked her pussy.

Then, Sean began fucking her with fast, long strokes. "Uh! Uh!" she said repeatedly on each down stroke as he went in and out. Her fists remained clenched the entire time. "I'm going to climax!" she cried out. "Chris, hold my hand!"

I got up, walked over, and took her hand as her body convulsed in pleasure. Sean looked over at me as he held her hips with his hands, his breathing every bit as fast as Monica's.

"God damn that looks good," he said.

Monica did. With her skirt all bunched up over her hips and her blouse, jacket and bra strewn on the floor, she looked unbelievably hot getting fucked like that.

"My wife takes big black cock morning, noon and night," I said, "Now Sean, now. Cum in her married white pussy."

Monica just nodded at me.

"You look good like this," I said, "Sean's cock buried deep in you".

"I love to fuck your wife, Chris," he said, shaking his head for emphasis as he looked down at her. He gripped Monica tight, keeping her skirt bunched up over her hips just above his hands as he plowed into her. Sean had increased his pumping and briefly glanced at me as he held her quivering hips.

"Baby you're fucking me so hard!" she cried out. Sean had her skirted hips gripped with both hands as he continued to fuck her.

"Here I go!" Sean said. "Oh damn, I'm cumming!"

Sean's climaxed once, twice, then a third time as he pumped his cum into my wife. He gave Monica forceful thrusts as he spasmed inside her. Just thrusting and holding...thrusting and holding, each time getting clenched fists and a forced "Mmmpf" groan from Monica as she took his semen deep in her pussy.

Monica was still lying with her face pressed against Sean's chest, breathing heavily as she took all of Sean's cum. Slowly, Sean began to release his grip on her hips. Monica's skirt slowly sagged down over her hips, as he held himself deep inside her for longer and longer periods of time.

He was still for another moment, not moving at all.

"Sean?" Monica asked, raising her head up just slightly. "Sean honey, are you done?" "Umph! Oh God!" she exclaimed when he pumped into her once more. He slid his hands over Monica's hips and gripped them tight as he resumed pumping into her. She braced her hands on his chest just in time to endure a furiously invigorated fucking by Sean.

Monica moaned under her breath as leaned into him with her eyes closed. In less than a minute Sean was pumping his second orgasm deep inside Monica. She managed to open her eyes and keep them focused on me as her body jerked whenever Sean slammed into her. He finally collapsed forward, encircling her with his arms as she lie panting and heaving beneath him.

"Thank you, baby," she said softly, and he let himself pull from her, his cock easing from her pussy. When Sean stood upright, Monica slowly pushed herself up, reaching down between her legs to grab her panties. She reached down between her legs, then pulled her panties up, Sean's cum seeping from her well-fucked pussy. She then scooted scooted her skirt back down, although it was covered in Sean's semen also. "I guess these clothes will have to go the cleaners," she quipped.

Part 4 to follow: