Monkey Town at Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Jacob, we know Peter is a little peeking Tom," added Babs. "He apparently takes after his uncle. So yes, when you brought me there, I thought it could only be you. But let's be clear: you exceeded my expectations and imaginations. You're definitely my favourite cock. My pussy only longs for your prick now."

"That could be a problem than!" said Jessica. "You decided you only want to have sex with Jacob in Monkey Town. And here it will be impossible to avoid sexual encounters with other horny studs..."

"Jess is right Babs. Here you have to share me with a lot of other girls. And the other way round, you must be prepared to get nailed by other men as well. That's the whole idea. For Jess and me this works perfectly. But we have our romantic and intimate moments at home as well, so we keep these places separated in our minds."

"Surely you can do the same Barbara. If needed I offer you my place to get together with Jacob, so you can avoid little Peter's intervention!"

"If you put it that way, I will reconsider my first solution. For I will not stop seeing my brother! I can't go on with my life without Jacob's cock, that I know for sure. I'm afraid I'm in love with my own brother! At least with his dick..."

12