Monogamish - Realizing Her MILFdom

Story Info
Amy takes a Hall Pass to release her inner MILF at last.
12.9k words
4.19
14.7k
16

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,501 Followers

This is the seventh part of a series that starts with Monogamish--The Courtship. I hope you will enjoy it. If you finish this installment, you know the drill: vote, favorite, and especially comment, please. All the time-wasting BS you hear at the start of every YouTube video...

As always, I aspire to make my stories merely plausibly ridiculous, or maybe ridiculously plausible. Either way, this ain't real life, so don't lecture me on realism. I just hope that, given these two highly-improbable characters, you will feel like the ride makes some semblance of sense.

----------

MONOGAMISH -- Realizing Her MILFdom

----------

The year after our Hall Passes was a good one. Our sex lives were fresh and renewed. Mikey got straight As. I got a promotion. And both boys declared that they hated soccer, which saved Todd and me from the endless drudgery of games, travel and tournaments that consumed every non-working hour of so many of our friends with soccer-mad urchins.

Like I said, it was a very good year.

But as Todd's birthday hove back into view... I wondered. Would he want another Hall Pass? The first had worked pretty damned well for us. I was walking funny in the morning more often than I had since we were newlyweds. And my darling had enjoyed himself. People enjoy doing anything they do well.

Would I want another Hall Pass?

I do that thing well, too...

Part of me did, that was clear. But most of me was quite clear that I did not now, just as I had not before, actually need anyone beyond my husband.

About three days after the idea had begun to intrude, I settled my mind on two things. First, we could worry about any potential Hall Passes for me when that time came, and only if Todd offered it himself. I could worry about whether I would take it when the time came. I was not going to commit early, as I had before. Second, Todd was going to have a second Hall Pass, if I had to work to convince him.

He was out of town until the next day, and I took the opportunity to get out his laser cutter/engraver and a piece of wood the size of two hands.

The kids were now both riding the bus, another great thing about this year, because it meant Todd and I usually had almost an hour together alone after they got on their big yellow limo each school day, before we went to work ourselves. Mostly, we just used that time to eat and chat about the day, and about things we needed to get done.

Mostly.

I did occasionally arrive at work well-fucked, but what are you going to do? Complain?

The morning after Todd's return, we were both too worn out from the previous night's welcome home to consider any shenanigans. We talked and ate.

"I have been thinking about your birthday, and I think I've decided on your present," I said, idly looking at my phone.

"Oh?" he said, looking up with a smile. Ha! I could practically see the word's Gibson Guitar gleaming in his eyes. There had been unfulfilled hints dropped before Christmas, and he was back to talking about having one lately. I would probably break down this Yuletide, but I was hesitant. Todd actually played pretty well, and could get obsessive about things. I was afraid that he might practice too much--spending too much time strumming the strings instead of strumming me.

I pushed the piece of 3mm thick wood, cut in a raffle ticket shape, across the table, face down.

Todd frowned and lifted it up. The front read, in bold letters,HALL PASS. I saw his eyes shine for a moment, before he started whining. "Again? Really? I hardly think we need it."

"Let's consider it staying ahead of the curve," I said calmly.

"It is a pretty good curve," he admitted.

Given, my love. Maybe.

"But dammit, I was already tired of hauling a fucking pineapple around the Kroger before it worked last year," he declared. "I am going to hate doing it again, if I agree to this unnecessary madness."

"Oh, you can't do that again," I said hastily. "Gotta do things new and shiny. It's all about new and shiny, remember?"

Todd sighed. Then he shoved the pass back at me. "I will think about it," he sighed.

I had him. And he didn't even try to make me promise to take one too. Part of my body, hell, most of my body was very much in favor of another batch of new experiences of my own, but I nevertheless wanted to get away with not doing it myself. And I was really wanting a new car...

Later that night, as Todd's tongue was doing what it did so well, I was damned near to coming, he yanked his head up clear and said, "Okay. I will take the pass." I just smiled and pushed his head back down. My orgasm neither denied, nor even delayed much, and as the waves of ecstasy splashed back and forth inside me, Todd interrupted my remarks on his perfection by taking his tongue away before I was done. "If, and only if, you take another pass as well," he said.

I just wailed and tried to push his head back down. This time he held it up against my desperate hands. "Fuck it! All right," I gasped. He face dove back in, and my orgasm finished with a mind-blowing intensity.

He took his Hall Pass in the form of a weekend ticket to a game convention in Austin, where he had Settled quite nicely in some pretty, single game designer's Catan. She too, had a nice expansion set to contribute to our love life.

I did the pineapple shopping this time. When Todd objected that he had already done it, I blithely told him that I hadn't. Then I proceeded to find someone twice as fast as he had. He would have groused more about my incessant boasting on that front, but I had found out about another new sex toy that we both liked quite a bit.

I got my car and Todd got his Gibson for Christmas, and by the next year, we both had eased into the assumption that Hall Passes were now an annual rite in our marriage.

More importantly, I finally managed to engineer a return to that resort in the Caribbean that I had gone to for my first Hall Pass, this time with Todd. Holy shit that had been hot. It had been the first chance I had to really indulge myself in that latent exhibitionist streak I had discovered my first time. Oh, he liked that...

I even got Todd himself to the nude side of the beach several times, though he enjoyed showing himself off less than he enjoyed me showing myself off. The time he took me over there at three am, when no one was there to see us, that was the best...

To be clear, neither of us had the slightest interest in sampling any of the very nice wares available among our fellow guests and the staff while we were there.

The years, and our monogamish relationship, went on beautifully.

We had our triumphs and our tiffs, like any married couple. And my fifth Hall Pass went moderately pear-shaped in a variety of ways. But Todd kept me safe, and we extricated ourselves from it without many tears of frustration or fear.

Once all was well, our conversations dealt with how to avoid such a thing happening again, rather than whether we should stop taking Hall Passes. It turns out I had gotten careless about a few things, things that Todd had gotten careless about as well on one occasion or another, but had not gotten bitten by like I had. We tightened that shit up.

As Todd's 37th birthday swung into sight, with mine still over the horizon, it was yet another good year. That was a nice return to form, after our house had literally been struck by lightning the prior one. This year had seen Mikey land and lose his first girlfriend, a delightful little mouse who could not decide which of us, me or Todd, she should be most terrified of. Junior was currently in possession of his own girlfriend, Roxy. It was a dead-end relationship, even by teenage puppy love standards, as Roxy's dad had moved his family to town on a short-term placement, after which he would be moved to a new permanent post in yet a third city. He had brought his family for economic reasons. They were not terribly well off.

Nice girl though.

I spent a huge amount of time that spring, especially as Roxy's time started growing short with Junior, driving the two around. It was fine with me, as I could keep an eagle eye out for any inclinations between the two of them toward any inappropriate, under-age Last Hurrahs before she was gone forever.

Not that Todd or I had any illusions that either of our boys would be saving themselves for marriage.

"They are our kids, after all," Todd had laughed at one point when the subject had come up.

"Yeah," I had agreed. "And they both seem to be taking after you in the looks department." Todd had preened just a little. He was aging pretty well himself, my mind idly commented. "Mikey might even be on track to be even better looking," I added, to take Todd down a peg. "The little shit." We had laughed and proceeded to reassure each other that we both were aging well. It was starting to take a little work for both of us, good genes and all, but the rewards were so very good, we both were happy to do it.

The next day, I was dragooned into taking Junior to pick up Roxy at her house and drive them to the mall for some being seen by friends time and a movie. As we pulled up at Roxy's apartment, Junior leapt from the car and dashed inside the building. He returned after slightly longer than usual, accompanying Roxy and with a tall, good-looking kid a little older following behind diffidently.

Junior bent into the passenger door and asked me, "Hey Mom, do you mind if we also give Roxy's brother Greg a lift to the mall, too?"

"I'd really appreciate it, ma'am," the older boy added behind him.

"Sure! Hop in," I said. No skin off my nose.

Junior graciously offered the front seat to Greg, 'since he was the tallest.' I grimaced at that. No wonder Junior was so happy to have Roxy's bigger, much larger brother, of all people, along for his ride with her. I always made one of them sit up front with me, because I was not their chauffeur, and because it kept me from worrying about what they might be doing in the back seat together. Like his father, Junior tended to get what he wanted eventually. Roxy also seemed quite happy with the situation, the little troublemaker.

Greg folded himself into the front seat behind me. Big kid. I was honestly surprised he didn't have a girlfriend of his own to drive him around. He was packing a helluva set of man's muscles onto his still slightly coltish frame, and while he was never going to have Todd's drool-inducing features, he did have nice blue eyes and the makings of an honest-to-god cleft chin going on.

"Thanks again for the ride," Greg said, as I pulled away from the apartments. "I need to go pick up my last paycheck."

"Aren't your family still here two more weeks?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, but when I stupidly told my boss that I was leaving soon, he basically stopped giving me hours," the boy said glumly.

Better to learn that life lesson early, kid, while at a mall job, and not a career.

"Hey, this is a nice car, Mrs. M," he went on, showing good instincts as to when to change the subject away from a bummer.

"I got it for a Christmas present a couple years ago," I smiled. It is a good car. "The boys earn their pocket money keeping it washed and waxed."

"Well, if you have any work that needs someone else, who's older, like nineteen, or maybe just taller, I'd appreciate it," Greg practically pounced, trying not to sound terribly eager. I looked at him. "We are about to be in a new city... again, and I want to have at least some money when we get there," he said, a little shamefaced.

"Makes sense," I said reassuringly. "You're nineteen?" I asked curiously.

"I had mononucleosis in fourth grade, really bad. I had to repeat the year," he said quietly. "It was humiliating and kind of cost me a whole friend group. Not as bad as these moves from city to city have been, but hey..."

"Come on, bro," Roxy piped up from behind us. "Next year, you'll be at Clemson, with too many co-eds for you to escape them all."

"Thanks," Greg replied sourly. And uncertainly.

Poor kid. All those social and then geographic disturbances, combined with always being older and bigger than most all of his classmates must have really put the brakes on his love life.

And thus a truly terrible idea was born.

Just to test this horrible idea, I shifted in my seat, working my mom skirt up a few, maybe more than a few, inches above my knees, and wriggled against the seatbelt, working it tighter between my breasts. I breathed extra deeply.

Yep, Greg's head was suddenly keeping pointed more to the left than right. When Junior and Roxy started freaking out about a Ferrari passing us on the right, and Greg took his eyes off me for a moment, I sneaked an extra button open in my blouse.

"Let me think about what stuff I could use being done," I said out loud, thinking furiously on that same front internally.

"There is all that pruning you and dad keep talking about doing, but never do," Junior put in from the back seat, bless his helpful heart. "I can't reach it... and neither can Mikey," Junior added defensively. He was not taking the way Mikey had recently caught up with him, height-wise, well at all. Greg was not short.

"Let me ask your father," I replied to Junior. Then to Greg, I added, "That might be helpful. Before you get out of the car, give me your phone number and I'll text you."

"Thanks," he flushed handsomely.

Fuuuuck...

He did give me his number, along with his Insta and Twitter handles, when we got to the mall, and he told me he had a ride of his own home, since he wasn't going to the movie with the others. I waved him off.

Then I pulled away and parked way out in the mall lot, under a tree. I took a deep breath and texted Todd.

ME: Are you alone?

TODD: Why, yeeeessss I am! Why?

How my lover could manage to make a text sound like a lascivious Frenchman, I will never know.

I just tapped the FaceTime button.

"What's up, babe?" Todd asked, his eyes already lit up. My inquiry about his being alone had been a tell about the subject matter... roughly.

I took another deep breath. "I'm wondering if maybe we could swap birthdays for our Hall Passes this year," I blurted out uncertainly.

Todd's eyebrows rose, but he smiled. "Got an idea that is time-limited?"

"Yes, and I wouldn't even consider it, if it wasn't!" I exclaimed quickly.

"Then I can't see why I'd say no," he said, looking at my intently. Then I realized that he was staring happily at the extra button I had open. The button I usually don't have open around the kids.

That gave me both heart and pause. "It's just that... I don't know... I mean..." I froze up with a sigh.

Todd frowned slightly and started looking at my eyes instead of my tits, even though I was by now making damn sure they stayed in frame. It was an instinct. He did not say anything, however. We had each learned that when the other was nervous, or upset about something that wasn't us, the best move was to just listen, at least initially.

"Look," I said at last. "You know how I like to joke sometimes about being a MILF?"

"I think maybe I've heard that," he replied drily. On the way home from the hospital with Junior in his newborn's bucket in the back seat, I had been having a body issue freakout. I had declared that I was going to the gym every moment of every day, until I was a full-on MILF.

Spoiler alert, new mothers do not get to go to the gym every moment of every day.

But I did get back into shape quickly... only to have Mikey come along and make me do it a second time, which had in no way been as easy as the first. I am always so glad we had them early enough for my body to bounce back completely.

"We've even joked about it during half the pornos we've watched," he exaggerated, since I had gone silent again. "Why? Are suddenly actually feeling MILF-y?"

After about three seconds of seeing how Greg responded to some simple signs? Fuck yes!

"Yes?" I admitted quietly.

"I see," Todd said, not really seeing yet. He had his Let's Plan This Out Together look on his face. "Got some boy specifically in mind, or did you just read some article about graduation coming up for the seniors and started getting ideas?"

"Specific," I said softly. "Um... Roxy has an older brother..."

"Oh wow! You do go all in, don't you?" Todd laughed heartily. "I assume he is delicious?" he asked, using a word I was known to favor.

"Moderately," I said in a rush, then swallowed. "It's just that... I'm not sure it is really the point. I mean," I soldiered on swiftly now, "the whole point of the Hall Pass is to learn new things to keep us fresh, right? What was I going to learn from this boy?"

"Look. He's eighteen, right?"

"Nineteen."

"Even better," Todd said, leaning toward the camera, his eyes mostly back on my cleavage, but his smile was there for me. "Amy, I mean come on. For years now, it has been clear that the passes have been as much about each of us having a little glory days fun as it has been to harvest new ideas from others." I could not quite disagree, though I disliked ever admitting it out loud. "And we have both come back without a single new specific from the experience once or twice, yet it has always still worked great for us. New tricks aside, we are both horny enough people that a little walk on the wild side refreshes us both all by itself."

"You aren't saying you want to do them more often?" I asked uncertainly.

"Fuck, no!" Todd said, in his best Roy Kent impersonation. "Screwing strangers is a lot more work, for less reward, even in the moment, than screwing each other," he declared with justified certainty that I agreed with him.

"That said," he went on with a smile, "this is an almost life-long fantasy for you, somewhere in your mind. Take it, if it is there. And who knows what kind of racy insights you might get from teaching the real ropes to some nineteen year-old dick that can come over and over again like I used to?"

Nice try, Todd. You can still get it up again as fast and as often as you ever did.

"Okay," he said, sitting back briskly, "it is settled. I am taking your Hall Pass later on, which selfishly is good, because I still have no fucking clue for this year thus far. Is there anything I can do to help your nefarious plot?"

I smiled happily. "I don't think so, except to say it is okay for me to hire a young man to prune the bushes for me."

"Nice..." Todd said.

*

After two days' wait, while I made him sweat just a hair, I texted Greg.

ME: Greg, this is Mrs. M.

And I waited.

I watched the screen, even as I did some work at my desk in my office.

The typing bubble showed up twice, then vanished. Good, he was nervous about more than just some extra spending cash.

GREG: I have your number in my phone, Mrs. M. Thanks. What can I do for you?

ME: I think I would like to hire you to do the pruning. It's is not a lot of work, but it should take an afternoon or two, if that helps and you still need it.

GREG: Please!

ME: Can you come this weekend, about noon each day?

GREG: Sure. No problem. I'll be there.

GREG: Aren't Roxy and J.R. going to the retreat this weekend?

Bless you, child. I hope someday you learn to be this smooth intentionally.

ME: Yes. And Mikey is camping with some friends until late Sunday. Don't let anyone know I know, but I think Stan's father is going to teach all of them how to shoot guns

GREG: I'll be there!

*

The next Saturday, it was Todd who actually answered the door for Greg when he arrived. We had settled on this play to take Todd off the board because he genuinely wanted to get a look at the kid, even though that was not our usual thing. And because it was going to work remarkably well, no matter how this thing went down.

Publius68
Publius68
2,501 Followers