Monogamish - Realizing Her MILFdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,522 Followers

And that dear boy was a good learner. He did not slow a bit, his body was beyond allowing that, but he did shift himself about until he felt he had it, and when he did, he let himself go.

There I lay beneath this man child as he hammered into me, stroking across my inner pleasure center until my lights almost went out. Suddenly he was incoherently crying out in a near confusion of sensations and emotions and I felt his cock almost explode inside me. My earlier orgasm had been but a shadow of what hit me as I drank in the elation of his delirious release. My hips thrust up hard underneath him, strongly enough to lift his considerable form, and I somehow managed to avoid screaming loudly enough to have the neighbors calling the cops.

The poor kid couldn't help it. He collapsed his full weight on me. I could take it. For a while. I just held him as he literally sobbed, his body completely beyond his control in the surge of sensations and emotions.

Finally, he gathered himself, and kissed me. He was still inside me, and I felt even his youthful phallus beginning to soften. "We have to be careful when you pull out now," I said gently. "Use your hand to pull the condom free at the same time, so it doesn't leak in me. I think you put a gallon in there!" I was on the Pill of course, for Todd. But Greg didn't need to know that. Teach kids lessons, and hide the safety bumpers while you do.

I helped him extract himself, and he rested beside me, on his hip, staring at my wrung out body beside him. Then he moaned in frustration.

"What's the matter?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"I can't believe I am moving to fucking Virginia in a couple of days!" he wailed.

There it was. And it was why I would have never tried something like this under any other circumstance.

"I'm sorry too, baby," I said reassuringly. "Life can be frustrating sometimes. You have to always be careful of the consequences, but given that, we need to take our joy where it is to be found." I looked at him seriously, hoping he would take the right lessons from this day. Then I grinned. "We will just have to satisfy ourselves with the rest of this day."

He heard what I said. "You mean, we..."

"Oh, honey," I laughed. "I am still hungry, aren't you? And," I said running my hand down his beautifully maturing chest, "I have all the faith in the world that this lovely body has more in its reserves today..."

He started to reach for me again, but I hopped to my feet. "But first, I am also hungry for a snack!"

I could see him realize he was starving as well, and we ambled swiftly into my kitchen, leaving our clothes outside. Of all things, we settled on microwave Mac and Cheese. I always have mountains of it for my boys, and it is fast and filling.

And right then, oh man was it delicious.

Greg made his disappear faster even than I, and I took our bowls and forks to the sink. As I set them down in the bowl, I felt Greg move behind me. His once again fattened cock pressed against the crease of my ass, and his hands swept around me to grasp my tits. He nuzzled the back of my neck.

Ah, good. He could take initiative too. It had been the only thing missing.

I did nothing to dislodge him. I let my hand fumble for the drawer beside the sink, and extracted another condom. "Right here," I said, not looking back. "Right now."

"You keep them in the kitchen?" he asked in surprise.

"Todd and I keep them everywhere. We never know when or where the mood might take us," I said simply. It was true, but only at Hall Pass time. The two of us had no need for them at all otherwise.

How that revelation tracked with the events currently unfolding confused Greg a little, but I was happy that he rode with it. He took the packet, and I did my best to monitor how he put it on. He had learned my lessons well, it seemed. I took a risk in letting him do it himself, but teaching always requires a moment of letting go.

With it in place, I just braced my arms on the counter, leaning forward and lifting my hips up high. "Take me just like this, Greg," I said softly.

His newfound confidence did not betray him, and Greg held his cock in hand, guiding it between my legs. I moaned as he rubbed against my pussy. I would have rather he had just played there for a little while, it felt so good, but you don't get everything with an eager nineteen year-old.

It still felt incredible as his dick once more pressed into me. I was wet again, of course, but he still took a few thrusts to bury himself once more, and I was impressed at his restraint. I had been steeling myself for another forced thrust all the way in at once.

He also was too impatient to revel in his entry, and began thrusting immediately. I knew immediately that this would be no long, languorous fuck. Not for either of us. I coached him here and there about slowing down, but mostly I let him have his head. He was still paying attention to pleasuring me in the process, and neither of us would last that long.

His hands grasped my tits, squeezing as hard as he had yet, but still trying at least to be gentle. Our flesh slapped together, my ass vibrating with each impact of his abdomen.

I could not believe it, but I came first, shrieking my approval of how he'd learned his lessons. My body rippled with tremors, and I jerked my hips against his continuing hammering thrusts.

I came all the way down and he was still driving into me. Bravo kid.

With my rather showy orgasm in the rearview mirror, he let himself get a little selfish and started fucking me for his own pleasure, paying less care for mine. In doing so, however, he stumbled into a rhythm that had his shaft caressing my clit with each stroke.

"Oh fuck, that's good," I moaned happily. "Just like that! Fuck me so hard just like that! Give it to me, Greg! Give me all your come."

And he did. He stroked me in that exact angle, faster and faster until I felt him swell again. He seemed to have some idea of how to hold back, because I felt him holding on the precipice for several thrusts. That only gave me the chance to prepare myself for the inevitable sensation of his release, and when it finally arrived, I came again.

My orgasm was a gentle thing this time, a warm suffusion of sensation through my body, radiating outward from the mighty swelling inside my pussy.

His orgasm was an explosion. His whole body froze, quaking with energy as I felt the pumping of his jizz into the condom within me. He made not a sound, until he sagged, exhausted. We both did, and the position thus became untenable.

He started to slide free and I yelped, "Careful!"

He shook his head for a second, then grabbed to hold the condom, which I felt had indeed been slipping, as he pulled free.

We grinned almost ferally at each other, and killed off the last of our waters.

"Shit," Greg said, looking down at his shriveled, but still attractive penis. Not every guy with a good dick looks good flaccid. This was a lucky kid all around. "I think we killed it."

I laughed. "It will rise again, and to new heights. Wherever your family is moving... Virginia, right? The girls wherever are going to love that lovely cock." I hoped that he would make a lot of girls happy before he found the one to make him happy forever.

I finally managed to clean the forks and bowls and put them in the dishwasher. Greg just processed things.

I took a deep breath and turned back to him. Here we go.

"But it is time for you to get a move on, Greg. I can get the last bit of the hedge." Todd could get the last bit of the hedge. "I need to get cleaned up... thoroughly."

He looked like he wanted to argue, but argue what? He nodded this head, and said simply, "Thank you."

"Thank you," I replied. "That was amazing." And it had been. And eye-opening. And exactly what the Hall Pass was for. Sure it had been fun, which was part of the point, but this sex with someone new to it had me seeing my own ways, Todd's and my ways alike, through a fresh light. I'd learned nothing new, but I had remembered a lot that I had forgotten.

"We don't have more time?" he asked wistfully.

I laughed gently. "Even if we did, babe, this body is all fucked out. Come on, let's go get your clothes." My body was not remotely fucked out. But the only cock I was craving now was Todd's. He was in for a late night.

We went out and he pulled on his clothes. I just picked up my bikini and held it, letting him watch me while he could.

As we walked back into the house, I jumped. "Oh wait! My purse," I said, looking around. "I still owe you for your work."

"Oh, hey! I can't take your money after..."

"Shut up, doofus," I laughed. "I'm paying you for trimming the hedge. I've never paid anyone for sex, and I'm not starting today." It was true. Linda and my other bridal party members had paid for the bachelorette party strippers...

----------

The next chapter is the last. Please come back, so you can tell me if I produce a satisfying conclusion. As for this story, let me know where you are with Amy and Todd. Comments are always my best compensation!

Publius68
Publius68
2,522 Followers