All Comments on 'Monogamish - Realizing Her MILFdom'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JimDiamondJimDiamond7 months ago

Always good! And always making those memories return. I played the part of Greg many times with MILF's, and GOD it was glorious (even if they were not "Mothers". After being taught about a woman's needs and how to meet them by an older and worldly woman at 16. I discovered, and was discovered by, a group of wives who had jointly discovered that their fighter pilot husbands all were cheating when on "Med Cruises". It so impressed the first one that she shared me with her friends. That worked out fine until later one came home early and I also got the added experience of jumping out of a low window and running away with my pants in my hand while he leaned out of the window shooting at me. Good thing he was an RIO on a Phantom and not a Marine sniper. At the time Bob Hayes was billed as the fastest man alive but I am certain my unofficial time in that next hundred yards would have left him eating dust. A couple of Marine "Gate Guards" enjoyed the tale and let me back on base barefoot and shirtless only because I told them I was sure glad it had been a Navy officer shooting at me rather than a Marine. Sometime I will have to write that tale into a story for Literotica. After your stories bringing back such vivid memories for me, I am sad I can not give you the ten stars you deserve rather than the 5 they allow. Thanks!!!

CZOFTWCZOFTW7 months ago

Hottest chapter so far. Amy is always so in control. It would be interesting to see what happened if a guy was able to flip the script. Maybe some dom/sub?

WrexscarWrexscar7 months ago

I loved this one. Properly ridiculous with all the porn tropes.

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why be married? Poorly thought out and badly written drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5* Well told. Articulate. Proper English sentence structure. Few, if any misspelled words. No misplaced homonyms. Good character development. Plausible story line, well paced. No self-indulgent story-telling stunts. Reader friendly. You are in the top 1% of Literotica authors.

Thankyou !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MILF. The new word for slut.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

Yes, a wonderful tale of a MILF and a 19 year old. It brings back lots of memories! Firstly of when I was the 18/19 year old male being seduced by a 35 yr old MILF. Then later in life, when between 38 to 45 there were about a dozen of my step-daughter's friends who would visit her at my swimming pool, then later while she was away at University. What male would turn away up to a dozen bikini clad 20 year olds!

I also was an amateur photographer and would provide test kits for them. It was really THEM seducing me, rather than me seducing them. They knew exactly what they were doing. LOL. It wasn't until many years layer that I found out my step-daughter knew all about it and it was her that helped arrange their visits. (Her mother and I were no longer together when it all happened.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If you're going to write multiple chapters that veer all over the map, put it in Novels and Novellas. You're not doing yourself or your story any favors by having it careening around this site like a Plinko puck.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for a moving story. I and many more could only wish our first time had been with a woman as lovely and giving as Amy.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Not loving this series. Can't put my finger on it, other than it feeling like she's loving the extra curricular more than him. It certainly doesn't really feel balanced.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin697 months ago

I am liking it very much...AL

AlfawolfphotosAlfawolfphotos6 months ago

I enjoy your writing style, but to hear teasers about other events and not enough details, is frustrating. I want to hear about her bad time also, maybe not the full thing, but enough to satisfy the mention of it. I do rate you 5 stars, because overall you are one of the best writers I have found on this platform. Thank you for sharing your stories.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

MILF unleashes her inner whore on some acne infested kid.

katibkatib4 months ago

Altruism runs rampant on the chaise longue! Nothing is better than the older generatiion giving instruction to the younger.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You try to make their Hall Pass a happy, happy joy, joy thing when it's really just a nasty, cheating thing. All the words in the world doesn't make it so. Not good. One star

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246013 months ago

Are you fucking crazy? What madness led you to write a Loving Wives story? This is a pit of vipers!

Years ago I took a look in here and my soul trembled. Very weak stories, so much cuck and gouts of bile and negativity.

Every once I a while I’ll check in here to see any highly rated stories. Good reviews her are as rare as a MAGA supporter with a conscience.

It’s a rare occasion when I find more than one hot story in a full weeks of postings.

This is the ultimate den of iniquity. I hope you never have to travel here again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES