All Comments on 'Monogamish - The Bachelor Party'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ActingupActingup7 months ago

You claim it’s not realism, but here you are, sending everybody to Vegas and they all lose money :-)

Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

Over under on marriage? 1.5 years.

CZOFTWCZOFTW7 months ago

Fuuuuuuuck... can't wait for Nola!

GapkGapk7 months ago

An exhuberant and fun story! Would have like to be in that wedding party - as long as it was before my own.

jwswinglejwswingle7 months ago

I don't care where it's going, I just want to come along for the ride! It will be an interesting universe as it fills out.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius7 months ago

This qualifies as a Public Service Announcement if the up & coming young men who read it learn how important generosity and care for the needs of one's partner are of paramount importance.

Another 5-star offering.

lexlogan8lexlogan87 months ago

Good story. Picky, unimportant detail unless someone actually wanted to do this sort of thing: prostitution is NOT LEGAL in Las Vegas (or Reno.) It is legal in several counties in Nevada.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The “go ahead and fuck other people“ positions of the main characters is, if anything, a bit of a turn off. You are a great writer, and this story is well written, but the plot seems contrived to just have some routine sex thrown in together as a chapter.

katibkatib4 months ago

Five stars, certainly, but so far out of my experience (and true wish) that the fictional experience was satisfying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES