Monogamish - The Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow! We don't get a lot of that either," Pin-Up said, scooching up against the headboard.

"Get smarter clients," I muttered.

I reached down to her leg on my side and caressed her supple calf. I kissed first the outside of it, then lifted it over my head and kissed the inside. After a lingering kiss and lick of the inside of her knee, I slid fully between her legs and let the one I held drop slowly, lifting the other knee so that both were bent up and spread before me. I made myself go as deliberately as possible as I trailed more kisses up the inside of one thigh. Then, just as things were getting interesting for her, I stopped, retreated, and started at her other knee.

This time, when I reached her sleek, glistening sex, I did not pause. I stuck out my tongue and began to roll it up and down her slit. She was not the best tasting woman I had ever been with (about the only Best Of prize in my own experience that doesn't belong to Amy), but she clearly took great care of herself down there. My lips and tongue encountered not a single stubble.

Her hands stole to my head and began to fumble almost awkwardly at my ears. "Jesus, Todd. You're patient too. Most guys just don't have pleasing me in their plan, much less taking their time to do it right... very fucking right."

"Motht guyth are dipthshiths," I said, my words garbled because my tongue was pressing inside her now.

I slid my hands up, over her hips, then more northerly, grasping at those sweet overflowing handfuls. I had felt them earlier, in a casual way, and they had been awesome. They felt even better now that she was seriously turned on. I tweaked her nipples gently, and was met with a happy gasp and instructions to do it harder.

Come to think of it, every girl at the party had amazing feeling tits. How in depth had Tommy's auditions been?

I left my hands on her breasts because I wanted to. I would just have to make this woman scream with my mouth alone.

I just fucked her with my tongue for a while, pressing my taster deep into her, over and over, but staying just barely clear of her little clitoral bud. Suddenly, all at once, I popped my tongue free, lavished it all over her bump, and twisted her nipples hard.

"Fuck yeah," Pin-up gasped. "Fucking fuck, yeah!" I looked up her belly between my hands and saw her staring down at me with deeply hooded eyes. "Please do that more. Please, oh yes, please!"

She kept repeating 'please' over and over as I worked, tweaking and licking away. Suddenly, her lightly flailing feet planted themselves and her pushed her hips up powerfully off the mattress, jamming her pussy hard against my face. I only had the chance to pinch those nipples one more time before her throes made me lose all contact with hands and mouth.

Somehow, she twisted over to her hands and knees, heaving breaths.

"You," she panted, pointing a long finger at me. "On your back. I need to start fucking that nice big cock before this feeling fades too much!" Her pale redhead's skin was flushed pink all over her body.

"Please!" I said, eagerly rolling onto my back. "I have condoms in my pocket," I said, waving at the floor. Pin-Up leapt off the bed long enough to dig in my pocket, brandishing a packet as she leapt back on the bed.

"Nice brand," she said, tearing it open carefully.

"Yeah, my fiancé gave them to me," I said.

"You are a baller!" Pin-Up said, not pausing in the process of putting it on me. "Using your fiancé's rubbers."

"Of course, she gave them to me all gift-wrapped and everything at the airport before I left."

This was apparently a great story to tell. I groaned a little as she gently settled the sheath in place, but Pin-Up's eyes were on mine. "She's either a doormat, a saint, or a maniac," she wondered.

"Well, she doesn't do doormat. Ever. At all. And she is definitely no saint," I said merrily, my eyes leaving hers to concentrate atop her legs, with which she was now straddling me. "I'd go with maniac, especially since she is in Nola with her girls right now, with a box of her own."

It occurred to me that even though New Orleans was two hours later than us, that bunch of night owls might not be remotely finished with being maniacs. My brain wanted to be worried. It wanted to be upset. I couldn't quite summon either. Amy was too awesome to be stupid, and loved me too much to get (too) carried away.

"I need to get on with fucking you before you wise up," she said, and gave my cock a little squeeze as she lowered herself to rub her vag along my tip.

"Again, please," I said, resting my hands on her waist.

She just pressed my tip a little harder into her moist opening, then paused and looked at me. I gripped her hips harder, and thrust up into her. We both exhaled explosively as she took me in. I kept pushing slowly until I was all the way in, and we both held there for a moment. Then I sank back down, and she followed me.

"Very nice cock," Pin-Up murmured as she began to rock on top of me. I sighed happily, and let myself sink back into the pillows propping up my shoulders. "There we go," she added, crossing her hands on my chest to brace herself for her slowly increasing thrusts. That her position brought her swinging tits into easy reach of my hands was just a bonus.

She rode me easily, and my cock was in utter heaven, for heavens that involved wearing a rubber. But shift as I might, I could tell that she was not having as great a time as I wanted her to. I wanted to give her another release. She was hoping for it. And selfishly, I wanted to feel her coming around my cock.

I grabbed her hips and pounded up into her as hard as I can, her tits bouncing wildly in response, for as long as I had breath to do so. Then I rolled her off of me, and I withdrew.

"Hands and knees," I instructed softly, and she swiftly complied. I checked the condom's positioning, then climbed behind her. I massaged her big rounded ass and used my hips alone to direct my cock back to her confines.

"Niiiiiice," she sighed as I sank back in. She said it again happily as I began to thrust. I thought it was fucking nice too. And I could now control my angle of attack. I worked and worked, and then suddenly, she was gasping happily. There it was. I let myself absolutely go, trying to fuck her silly just like that.

Words abandoned Pin-Up, she simply moaned and moaned, almost in surprise. I just grinned and tired to keep my breathing under control. I held myself back as I rammed away. I just had to last little longer.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, and I felt her begin to jerk below me, squeezing my cock uncontrollably. I bent swiftly down, reached under her, and strummed her bean with two fingers, bracketing it and rubbing fast but gently. "Oh fuck! she screamed.

She bucked and bucked, then involuntarily collapsed forward onto her face and belly. I just rode her down, pressing flat atop her and kept on fucking.

I didn't take long. My belly slapped against her pale ass a few more times before I was emptying myself inside her. I moaned explosively as my hips writhed and I felt like I lost a pint of bodily fluids.

I was done, and I collapsed atop her.

We lay there for a good while, and I reveled in the feeling of her body beneath me. "Thank you," she said quietly. "That was... nice as hell." I chuckled with her. "I really owe what's his name, Tommy," Pin-Up gasped. "I owe him one of my best effort blowjobs for selecting me for this gig. Wow!"

"I'm glad to see I earned my friend a 'best effort blowjob'," I laughed.

I felt myself softening quickly, and I knew I had to carefully keep track of the condom when I pulled out.

I lay back with it still clinging to my cock, and Pin-Up slid over to gently pull it off. I had filled that baby considerably, and my dick was a sticky mess. She opened her mouth and cleaned it all off. I groaned happily and my dick made an abortive effort at a revival.

"Shall I continue?" she asked me sultrily.

I looked at her for a moment, then collapsed back and sighed, "Thank you, but dear God, no." I struggled to sit back up, though she was in no hurry to end her search for stray stickiness. "I think in fact, I am done."

"Already? It's not that late," Pin-Up said, almost concerned that I might be ready to go to sleep.

"I'm not leaving," I protested. " I'm just done in here. Time to make way for other interested parties. I'm going back out there to chill out, drink a lot of champagne, bullshit with my fellow masculine companions, and enjoy occasionally hosting a visitor on my lap. But this was it, thank you. It was great." I sighed reflectively. "I get married in less than seven days, and I feel like I have done what needed doing. I've sown my last wild oat."

"Well," Pin-Up said, getting off the bed and peering into the mirror to check the state of her makeup, "I guess I'm happy I could be the field you last plowed to sow it!"

Well played.

And that is what I did. It was a comfy chair, that got more and more comfy as the evening flowed drunkenly on. The boys and I solved all the world's problems. I snuggled and groped a whole bunch of tits, as did everybody else. Everybody got laid.

I considered texting Amy, but I figured there was less than a ten percent chance that she'd reply, being either in bed asleep or still out raising hell. I didn't want to sit there with my phone in my hand, waiting.

Tommy got his Best Effort Blowjob about an hour later. When he and Pin-Up reappeared, he drunkenly led her over to me. "Tell him that you said," he instructed her proudly.

"Really?" Pin-Up asked askance. "All of it?"

"Um, sure," slurred Tommy, who had had as much champagne as any of us.

"I told him," she said to me, in a voice designed to carry beyond the three of us, "That you were better in there in every way but one... his cum kinda tastes better."

A hush had fallen when she first started speaking, then a huge cry went up after, everybody somehow drunkenly assuming that both of us had been pwned. I just smiled.

First, I'd take that assessment.

Second, I was surprised by the cum thing. Much as we all got around, I'd never heard word one about that regarding Tommy.

Third, Tommy was paying and Tommy was tipping. She certainly had to throw him some kind of bone.

The women all left at two am sharp, with exuberant thanks from all still conscious, many goodbyes, and a few perhaps unwisely exchanged cell numbers. Those numbers did not include mine, though it was requested, and not just by Barbie and Pin-Up. I was feeling very zen about my 'fate'. I had had my fun, but the whole thing just confirmed for me what I'd already felt I had known. Once you've collected the big lottery jackpot, what's the point, really, in messing about with scratch-offs?

The wedding was wonderful. The honeymoon was illustrative of why the two of us just didn't need anyone else.

----------

Thanks for coming back for the second installment. Amy gets to tell a story next. Nola is a wild time... Stay tuned! And please let me know how you like Todd and Amy, and if you can tell where this is going...