Monogamy - To Err is Human Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't been thinking very well, she realized. She had just had intense sex, was way too drunk and tired. She had dragged herself up here to bed on autopilot without any thought for her husband, or marriage, at all. Her memory mingled with her shame and gave rise to a not entirely unpleasant tightness in her pelvis.

It was mind-blowingly awesome sex, she realized. In fact, just to put it plainly, it had been in the top five best fucks ever in her life. She felt a thrill of dark excitement run through her groin and realized she was lightly stroking the lips and entrance to her vagina, thinking of what she had done with Sam. Her shame at betraying Charlie mingled with the excitement of her memorable romp with Sam and bloomed into a growing dark, nasty passion. More easily than it had in years, she felt her womanly machinery begin working, swelling, lubricating.

She rolled over onto her stomach, touching herself down there more vigorously now; flexing her mound into the cum-stained bed beneath her. Her hands started moving, acting out the scenes her imagination was replaying from the evening before. She lingered, in memory, on the details of each seductive step, each submission. Sam massaging her neck, shoulders, and belly. Him tweaking her nipples, twisting, pulling. His thick, hot penis in her hand.

Sam's rod, though noticeably shorter than Charlie's, had been considerably thicker. It has felt so good sliding into her. It had opened her up more than she had ever been stretched before, then filled her to overflowing with hot meat.

Lori felt that aching longing building inside her vagina, just as it had last night. She squeezed her thighs tightly together, pressing her hands into her heat with lascivious pressure.

Lori flipped over onto her back and raised her legs, letting them dangle loosely in the air as they had done last night as Sam pounded into her over and over. She gave a long shuddering exhalation as she inserted three fingers into her box, trying to emulate the thickness of Sam's member. She tweaked her nipples with her free hand, twisting and pulling them, sending electric sparks shooting down her stomach to her vagina.

Lori groaned as she realized that she had had two different men in one night. Two! She had had sex with two different men! The thought that one was not Charlie sent red-hot pulses of shame and lust boiling through her, making her vagina throb.

Three fingers were not enough. Lori added her pinky and started driving her bunched fingers into her box hard and fast as Sam had done with his thick, hard, rod. Her legs waved in the air, gesticulating wildly as she slid her hand in and out fast and hard. She strained to open her legs even further.

Sex with two men! Hot, hard sex with Sam, then gentle, soul-satisfying lovemaking with her husband. Lori rocked her fingers in and out faster now and rubbed her clit harder in a circular motion. What if Charlie had seen them? A bolt of white hot lust burned through her at the thought. What if...what if he had seen and hadn't minded? She made a low, lust-filled groan.

Lori imagined Charlie, naked at their bedroom window, watching her and Sam fucking, fucking, fucking each other beside the pool in the sultry darkness outside. She could see Charlie, eyes filled with lust, stroking his hardness as he watched his wife get the fucking of her life from another man. She felt her pussy twitching now, signaling the approach of her orgasm. She changed the angle of her hand to rub her G-spot, as Sam had done last night.

In her mind's eye, Lori saw Charlie watching her, his own orgasm approaching. She saw his hips rocking, rocking in unconscious time with the pounding she was getting from Sam. She relived the memory of her orgasm crashing into her last night, her crying out loud, heedless of the danger. She saw Charlie, pelvis thrust forward, overcome with lust at hearing her primal exclamation, shoot his first jet of semen out onto the wall beneath the window as he watched her come for another man.

"Oh, Charlie!" Lori whispered, her mind flooded with love and passion. Her orgasm hit her, filling her mind with brightness and a sensation of floating up off the bed, unanchored from reality. Flows of heat and tiny sparks of lightning flooded her pelvis from her pussy. She held her breath and bore down, riding the high, rising higher and higher.

As Lori floated down from her orgasmic high, she relaxed all her tensed muscles, melting into a puddle on the bed. She drifted, her breathing slowed to normal, and the spastic twitching in her vagina dwindled away to relaxed happiness again.

"Way to go, Lori!" a man's voice said enthusiastically. Her heart beat once, hard, in her chest, then started beating crazily.

Lori shrieked and started crabbing rapidly backward toward the headboard. Her eyes popped open, and she saw Charlie, his face a mix of concern and laughter, hurrying around the bed toward her, hands extended. Her head and shoulders thumped hard against the headboard just as he reached her. He sat on the bed trying to draw her into a hug. Embarrassment, shame, and guilt slammed back into her.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Charlie said, obviously struggling not to laugh. "I didn't mean to scare you!"

"You asshole!" Lori shouted, pummeling his chest with her hands, "You scared the crap out of me! You shouldn't sneak up on me like that! Fuck, about gave me a heart-attack!" Her heart was pounding in her chest. What had he been thinking? What did he see? She felt like she would shake apart from the violence of the adrenaline rush.

"I know, I know," he said, laughing. "I couldn't help it, that was just the sexiest thing I have ever seen, and I didn't want to interrupt!" He pulled her to him and hugged her. She struggled for a moment, whacking him on the back, then relented and relaxed in his arms. Her face burned.

"Oh geez, you watched me? That's so embarrassing!"

"Oh, no, that was awesome! Really!" Charlie said, stroking her back soothingly. "As powerful and exciting as your orgasm was, I wish I had seen that years ago!"

"Was it really hot?" Lori asked in a small voice, cooling her burning face against his chest. Her heart had slowed down some, but she was still trembling. He took her hand and placed on his hard manhood. She gave it a friendly squeeze then left her hand there.

"I can see you liked that!" Lori said.

He pulled back from her a bit, tilted her chin up and kissed her, tipping his tongue lightly into her mouth. He ran a hand around her side and gently grasped her breast. Lightly stroking the still-hard nipple, he said, "I can show you how much if you like."

Lori's heartbeat sped up again, pleasantly this time, and she felt awareness flood back into her breasts and vagina. She teased between his lips with her tongue and slowly stroked his hardness in her hand.

"I can get behind that plan," Lori whispered, rubbing her cheek against his.

Charlie started kissing her lightly; lips, corner of her mouth, jaw. He moved his way down to her neck, her chest, her breasts. After stopping for a little light sucking on her nipples, he started kissing his way down her belly.

Oh, shit, Lori thought, stiffening in Charlie's grasp, he's going to lick me down there! She briefly entertained the idea letting him do it. Sam had -. A bright flare of excitement. She grasped him by the ears instead and pulled him back up to her face.

"No," Lori said, "I still have a mess in me from our lovemaking last night. Let me get cleaned up, then you can chow down."

"I don't mind," Charlie said, nibbling her earlobe and neck. "I'd like to try it and see what it's like. Come on, let's be adventurous!" Lori felt a thrill of excitement shoot through her. She'd like to try that someday, just not when another man's semen was lurking in there somewhere.

"Something we can try when you are...fresher in me," Lori said. She giggled. "Besides, since you have had a shower this morning, I want to taste you!"

Lori pushed Charlie off the bed and guided him to stand next to it, his hard cock jutting out in front of her. She turned and hung her legs off the bed, placing him between them. He was wearing only a pair of thin summer shorts, and it was a simple matter for her to hook her fingers in them and force them down. His half-hard penis hung there, hot and growing, then rolled over to the right side.

Charlie's cock started pulsing as it grew and Lori took it into her hands. She lightly stroked it with the fingers of both hands, fascinated as it rose to its full size. She leaned in and breathed on it, causing it to jerk in her fingertips. She looked up at her husband, and he stroked her face.

"I love you, Charlie," Lori said, her mingled shame and excitement thickening her voice. She dropped her eyes to keep him from seeing into her heart, then slowly encircled his hardness with her mouth, going down as far as she could without gagging, then closed her lips tightly. He just fit inside her mouth, as if designed to be there. She wondered briefly if Sam would fit in her mouth - she doubted it - then banished that thought as she mentally berated herself for not focusing on Charlie. Her husband deserved her full attention.

Charlie groaned as Lori put a strong suction on him and withdrew her head until she just had the head in her mouth. With one hand stroking his shaft and one playing lightly with his balls, lifting and scratching, she started bobbing her head up and down on his hardness. He ran his fingers through her hair then grasped her gently and began to guide her pace.

Lori did this for a while, then switched to stroking and licking Charlie's hard shaft, especially at the base, and his scrotum. She rolled his balls lightly in her mouth, causing him to make inarticulate sounds of pleasure. She went back to bobbing and stroking. She switched what she was doing every minute or so, trying her best to give it to him the way he loved it.

When Lori felt Charlie's hips speed up and his hands grasp her head more tightly, she popped her mouth off him then started stroking him rapidly while lifting his balls from beneath. With her lips against his purple head, she said, "Come for me, Charlie. I love you, and I want you to come for me."

Usually, at this point, she would stroke the purple head of his rod against her chin or cheek while encouraging him to come with slutty words. This was something Charlie loved, and it kept the semen out of her mouth.

From now on, Lori decided, she was going to do it differently. Charlie was her husband, and he deserved the best she could bring herself to do. She undoubtedly owed it to him now, she thought, and she felt a sick flare of dark excitement and guilt flash through her. She owed him.

She plunged her head back down on his hard rod, triggering her gag reflex. She quickly backed off from that, hating to gag, then started bouncing her mouth down onto him over and over, causing the purple top of his sensitive rod to repeatedly touch the back of her mouth. Charlie groaned loudly and grasped her head tightly in his hands and tried to pull her off.

"Lori, I'm coming! You -" he started, then cut off as she refused to remove her mouth from her. She picked up the pace, even more, lifting his balls, squeezing his shaft, and bobbing her head like mad.

His hands locked her head in place, and it felt like he tried to cram his entire body into her mouth. Lori started to gag, then pushed back hard on his hips to push him out. She pulled back until only the head was trapped inside her mouth, then sucked hard, trying to draw all his essence out through his penis.

Semen, a little bitter and salty, exploded from his penis and he made an unearthly sound. Three, four hard shots of the liquid struck the back of her mouth, and she was busy trying to both breath and swallow at the same time. Somehow, she managed not to breathe semen or swallow air, sucking and squeezing him for all she was worth. Two more, smaller shots fired out into her mouth, coating her tongue. She took more of him into her mouth, gently laving his throbbing rod with her tongue and firmly ignoring the taste.

As Charlie stopped coming and his penis started softening, he sank down to his knees and buried his head in her lap. It took several minutes for his breathing to return to normal and she spent the time stroking his head, neck, and shoulders while speaking softly to him in loving terms.

Finally, Charlie rose and collapsed on the bed, gathering her into his arms and cuddling.

"I love you, Lori," he said drowsily, "Thank you for that. That was the most amazing ..." He trailed off. His breathing became steady, and Lori snuggled more deeply into his arms, once again feeling loved and protected by her man.

Lori lay awake there a long time, buried in the comfort of her husband's arms. As he napped, she thought of many things. Her guilt and shame about the terrible mistake she had made last night. Her grotesque excitement when she recalled the details of what happened. Her determination that Charlie would not be hurt, and to make it up to him.

Wondering, mostly, why she had let it happen in the first place. She had gone way too far beyond their rules. Had it been because she had been drunk and horny? Or was it something more serious, some insidious personal flaw she had been unaware of until now?

Eventually sleep caught her unawares, and her last conscious thought was that even the tremendous excitement and satisfaction of last evening's tryst were not worth the pain it would cause Charlie if he ever found out. He could never find out, she thought as she drifted away, he could never know.

12