All Comments on 'Monogamy - To Err is Human Ch. 02'

by OneBallBigger

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
What comes next to cheating?

What comes next to cheating? Lying: "I love you, Charlie,"! Err is human, but confess, if you really feel guilty, too...And what a good and reliable friends they have...1*

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Meh

Not only did Lori cheat, but Sam cheated. Just because you’re a swinger it doesn’t mean you can’t cheat! Not only did he cheat, but he basically assaulted a drunken woman. Not cool.

When characters in a fictional story do uncool things, there should be consequences, tension, or drama. Absent those factors, it doesn’t make for an interesting (or believable) story. If there is a Chapter Three, I’d like to see the fall-out from all of the cheating behind each other’s backs.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Call me a wet blanket but.......

OK, in number one you had Charlie get a blow-job with him cumming on Cary's face and that was it. In this one Sam, definitely the aggressor, went for the hole in one. Charlie, knowing it wasn't right but fun pulled out of Cary's mouth to lessen his guilt at the time, but Sam, even though Lori said "Cum in me! Cum with me!" just had to do it. If Sam was a friend he should have pulled out and hoped that he would get another chance in the future.

The guilt you have created in Lori, and you have by her statement "No," Lori said, "I still have a mess in me from our lovemaking last night. Let me get cleaned up, then you can chow down." is proof. This couple have now stepped on to that slipper slope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely terrible

Why do these people continue to write stories and post them when they have absolutely no talent or literary ability.What a waste of time and they really piss me off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANONY you asshole

their stories are better than the asshole comments written my you sorry fag ass.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
A genuinely erotic story;

With a detailed description of a sexual encounter progressing slowly but inevitably towards its ultimate adulterous climax:

Has no place in the Loving Wives category.

The commentariat has spoken.

Lue

Gomez333Gomez333about 6 years ago
When Charlie finds out

Let's hope he doesn't go all wimpy. Sam deserves a smack in the mouth for a start.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
My dear deluded Anonymouse

Where do you get the idea that I find "faeces play and cuckoldry" as erotic? You're away with the pixies, sweetheart.

I find a description of a slow and steady progression from neck massage to massaging more erogenous areas to the inevitable end point of having full sex to be very erotic. Don't you?

Isn't that what Sam did with Lori? Weren't Lori's thought processes as she little by little put rational thought aside and succumbed to the feelings coming from her body erotic enough for you?

Or are you part of the Moral Brigade who find it more important to express your disapproval of wives who wander than to accept that LW stories are supposed to be about "extra-marital fun" ?

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Cheating slut

No excuse, the other wife surprised Charlie and took advantage. Lori is just a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Its not like their sex lives are that private, or special. Neither is their marriage.

Sure, she broke a rule, so what? Their relationship with this couple is pretty clueless and casual anyway. What sort of husband goes to bed leaving his inebriated wife with a man he knows is a player, a swinger, a sexual libertine? Why not just leave some raw meat in front of a pit bull and expect it to still be there in the morning. And when his wife leaves to deal with the baby sitter, what is the husband's excuse to stay with their supposed friend's wife, who they both know he's not supposed to fuck.

A juvenile fantasy of a supposedly accidental seduction. Just stupid and predictable. If there is more, I hope it is more believable than this cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I really feel that when you swing , swap, or a hot wife cuck marriage than your really deep down don’t love or respect your spouse. The very small percentage that actually stay together and say how much they love each other are lying to themselves. There is no real love when you act or allow your spouse to act like a slut for others. People who are deticated, loyal and in love would not want to pleasure or have their spouse pleased by someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid game can only end badly.

This isn't an error, it's a predictable outcome of the 'game' you're playing. Somewhat akin to Russian roulette with 3 chambers loaded. Your marriage might dodge this bullet but it's only a matter of time till you kill it.

blueJackieblueJackieabout 6 years ago
yes, enjoyable

Just as intended it was a good erotic story. Fiction probably or!!!!! not. bluejackie 22 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jackie blue

I want to fuck you Jackie blue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rule Breaking is a Cardinal Sin

In the circles I used to move in, if anyone even got wind that Sam had broken Lori's and Charlie's agreed rules, he would be ostracized (and indirectly Cary).

Respect for other's limits is a most basic principle.

Doesn't matter that she eventually yielded to seduction; Sam should never have started. Even though boundaries sometimes move a bit during play, it is done with informed consent and explicit acknowledgement.

Lori should find Cary and just say "Sam broke the rules last night". If Cary didn't put Sam on a tight leash and make him apologize to all, then Lori should tell everyone in the community, "Sam broke the rules, and Cary knows he did."

(The details of the violation are for Lori and Charlie to discuss and handle between themselves. Based on the characters, I'd expect things to come to a screeching halt.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

Wifey belongs on the curb with the rest of the trash, what kind of dumb fuck leaves his wife with another man and goes home alone, in my book wifey can turn around and tell hubby that by leaving her there with Sam that he wanted her to cuckold him and bring home a cream pie. No way hubby didnt notice wwifes cum filled cunt. Big difference in feeling of cum filled cunt and natural lubricated cunt. In my book he got what he deserved, a set of cuckold horns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

There is definitely a sequel necessary. The question is in which direction should it go?

Version 1: Husband find's out

Version 2: The guilt is to much and she confesses.

In any case Sam has to be punished, either he has to let Charly his way with his wife Cary without anything for him or - for the fans of phsical punishment - Sam get's beat up. Maybe even the marriage between Charly and Sam is damaged.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So much for 'trust'. You can't 'make up' for that loss when things are unmasked after trying to hide such infidelity. You can't forgive if you don't know. There should be a part three for the messy divorce that would eventually ensue. Too bad it didn't happen. Been done before but more literary artifice is never boring.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just another cheating whore wife which is so prevalent on this toxic feminist laden website. What man if you can call yourself? A man in real life would leave his wife added. Get together with other people knowing that some of them had loose morals because they were swingers. There have been a couple of times if I have had to leave parties. Cause I had a very important early morning business meeting. And my wife leaves with me and she does not have a say so. In that sorry, are you toxic feminist out there? But if i'm going on my wife is coming with me. And it's worked the other way as well. Where she had to leave early fall party and guess what? I never made a mistake about because my wife should come first before any of you fucking hoe bags out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneBallBigger@OneBallBigger
128 Followers
There once was a man of Assizes, who's balls were of two different sizes. One ball was small, almost no ball at all, while the other was large and won prizes. -- Unknown (but clever) Author

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES