All Comments on 'Monogamy Yes or No'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well isn't he just stupid

bribenkbribenkabout 2 years ago

why is this in the NonConsent category and not in Loving Wives?

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

why is this in nonconsent? as a story it is incomplete..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thoughtful discussion on a sensitive subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the first story of yours I actually like. I hope there will be a part 2. Anyway, I'm giving this story four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what kind of a wimp is he you just wrote another whore and stupid wimp story belongs in the garbage too bad i thought you were doing good until he caved maybe he should have been the first one to go on a date and screw someone else

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Interesting discussion - thanks for putting this out there. I for one, would like to see you write the "next chapter" or two, with both of them having (or not) sex outside of marriage and see where their marriage and relationship leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too clinical. Where are the strong emotions?

PhotoGuy342PhotoGuy342about 2 years ago

This is one of the most disturbing stories I've read in a long while.

She can say that she doesn't want to lose her husband but as soon as she asked for his blessing to step outside the marriage, she was cheating and he had lost her.

Being an uncontrolling kind of guy, the proper response is to tell her that he can't tell her to step out--that the decision is hers. Tomorrow, however, he needs to take a sick day, pack up his belongings and leave her to her new life. When she asked if it was okay to step out, she was essentially telling him that he was not good enough to meet her sexual needs and she was willing to give up on the marriage.

Is the marriage recoverable? Can she ever regain the trust she once had? Those are tough ones to answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These two don't have a brain between them. "I read somewhere..." so it makes cheating OK? Beyond nonsense, just a bad plot on every level

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

We will see how the next chapter goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is a selfish bitch setting him up to cuck him - she no longer loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As others point out it is very clinical and lacks emotion that a married couple or engaged/committed couple would show. If they are married this conversation is taking place far too late in the relationship. If not married then the timing is good.

He has to think long and hard about this as what is not mentioned is their age. Young women can walk into any room and leave with a guy for sex. Not so the all the men. As they age the womans ability may go down a bit but still not as much as the mans. Older well off men have a better opportunity with divorced or widowed women but then again that is long ways away if these two are in their 20's. SO my point is if she has sex outside the marriage or relationship it can be quite often while he may get once a month or so? Is he OK with paying the bills, managing the relationship, while someone else can swoop in for a good time and just leave?

I think that is what sucks. Even if you have no ego hurt wondering about her having better sex with a bigger dick you feel "used" in a way. You have to be responsible yet the other guy has just plain old fun.

I agree with others that as soon as this topic came up I would feel she had cheated or was about to. Marriage over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where did all these stories come from? 132 stories in under a month is a very prolific pace for a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have been there in different circumstances. My wife cheated on me and came clean. It was a single episode. Something was lost but we kept going somehow. There was some love left but didn’t feel like we needed to separate. Then a very beautiful widow came my way and I was simply blown away and didn’t feel guilty seducing her. We had sex several times and kicked the love out of my marriage. Wife never cheated thereafter and I moved away from the other woman. The marriage remained loveless and insipid. The point related to this story is that open marriages don’t work for all. Even if it is a single episode it does hurt most of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another cuckold story

Don't waste your time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid theory, negates the entire premise of matrimony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting question, makes for interesting, provocative thinking. Hhmmm. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife posed a similar question to me, early on in our marriage. I knew what she wanted so, I consented. She started 'dating' which generally ended up with sex with another man. I got used to it, and life went on.

Women are built for multiple orgasms, and they love male attention. So, if a man marries he should be ready for the 'possesiveness' discussion sooner or later.

My wife just loves having other men pump her full of their cum. That's what gets her off. So, I share her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weak rationalizing, posing as intellectual thought - just a load of crap...

49ers6949ers6910 months ago

The story was well written, but there was a lot in the husband and wife conversation that I battled with. First of all I believe that the wife had someone in mind when she brought it up. As well as having a name ( Jake ) in mind with seemingly little thought. Why even get married in the first place. Maybe my way of thinking is a bit neanderthal, but I still hold the intimacy in a relationship in high regard, but if couples ( married or not ) want to engage in sex with others I won't judge.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have been married for a long time and love my wife if she ever said this shit to me she would be out soo fast her head would spin I'm the only one she has sex with their is no room for anyone else period.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The bottom line is you can’t sop another person, man or woman from doing what they really want to. It doesn’t matter if it’s drinking, doing drugs or having sex with others. The choice is accept it or move on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why is this in Non-Consent? Oh I get it the conversation was a form of torture.

Time is the precious commodity not sex. Husband and wife have limited time. They can spend that time building and strengthening their relationship or looking for enticing befriending and seducing lovers but not both time is zero sum. Even if husband and wife select friends as lovers time is devoted to one unless they have foursome. Intimate relationships talking touching sharing either develop into private one on one or they are not intimate. Women do not select a man to fuck with no intimacy. Some men do but most find it unsatisfactory and continue to look for intimacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...