Monopoly - A Game of Chance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers

"You taste very good," Linda said smiling sexily at Mark.

Reaching up, Linda put Mark's shrinking cock back in his pants and zipped him up. She smiled, rose to her feet and returned to her seat. She walked around the table so she would go past her husband, who caressed her ass as she passed him. She giggled and went and sat down. It was now Beth's turn. She rolled a five.

"Oh, I own that," she giggled as she moved her marker.

Next up was Carol. She just looked at George.

"Okay, Carol. To get out of jail you have to roll a six or take off two pieces of clothing," George said.

Carol looked at him.

"If I take off the clothes, do I get to roll and move now."

"Yes."

Carol took off her other stocking and did the bra through the armhole like Michelle had done. She put them on the table and rolled the die. It came up a six.

"Aw, shit!" she said moving her marker. Everyone laughed as she did. "Oh, I own that."

Mark was next and rolled a one. He moved his marker. "I own that," he said smiling.

George took the die and rolled. It came up two. He grimaced.

"Holy shit, it sure is taking a long time to get people naked," he said as he moved his marker. He picked up a card and looked at it. "Holy shit! Fuck your wife's pussy for two minutes, any position." He put the card down on the pile of used Community Chest cards. Looked at Michelle. She smiled at him, spreading her legs. He chuckled and got up and went to her. "You know how I like it," he told her.

She got up on her knees and turned around so her ass was facing him. She leaned on the back of the couch as George lifted her skirt up over her ass and pulled her panties down her legs and off. Michelle then spread her legs. George waited several seconds so everyone got a good look at his wife's pussy and asshole. He pulled her back until his cock was touching her pussy. She reached back and lined it up with her vagina.

George groaned as he pushed inside her. She sighed. He pulled back, then pushed in farther. Michelle moaned when he hit bottom. George started to fuck her. No lovemaking here, just pure fucking. For two minutes he fucked her. Michelle was now almost screaming as her orgasm shot through her body.

"Times up," Mark called out.

Chapter 10

George hadn't cum, but Michelle had. She collapsed down on the couch. George sat down next to her and stroked her hair.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you," Michelle replied looking up at him.

George helped her pulled up her panties. Then he pulled up his boxers and his pants. Michelle struggled to sit up. He helped her, she kissed him on the cheek. He smiled at her, stood up and staggered back to his seat. Everyone else was silent, watching the couple interact.

Collin picked up the die and rolled it gently across the board. It came up a five. Everyone could tell he was happy about that roll. He moved his marker to Chance. He picked up a card holding it against his chest. He looked at Beth. She nodded at him. He held the card so he could read it. "Finger someone else's wife's pussy until she comes." He looked back at Beth. Beth smiled at him nodding. He had her okay.

Standing, Collin looked around the table. He looked at Steven. Nodding Steven got up so Collin could sit down next to Susan. She gasped as he sat next to her. Susan looked at Mark. He was smiling and nodded at her. She shivered. Then Collin was lifting her dress up her legs.

"Damn you have very beautiful legs, Susan."

"Ah, thank you," said Susan shivering again.

Collin put his fingers in the waistband of her panties. She lifted her ass off the couch and let him remove them. Everyone could now see her pussy. Looking up, she found that Steven, Julie, and Bill had stood up and moved to where they could watch her be finger fucked. She was shaking with excitement.

"No time limit, right?" Collin asked.

"No time limit," answered George.

"Wonderful," said Collin as he touched Susan's pussy for the first time.

"Oh god," Susan croaked.

Collin took his time. He touched Susan's pussy all over. He rubbed his finger gently on her clit. She was shaking so hard every part of her body was jiggling, especially her tits.

"Oh fuck, just put them in Collin and fuck me," Susan cried softly.

"In a bit dear, I want to memorize this pussy of yours. Do you know how long I have wanted to see you...like this...wet and waiting. God your pussy is so wet and oh so pretty," growled Collin as he rubbed her labia between his forefinger and thumb.

"God, oh god, yes," Susan growled.

Slipping two fingers into Susan, he pushed them slowly into her body. He could feel her warmth on his fingers. She was so wet now that she was leaking profusely. His whole hand was now covered in her vaginal fluids.

"You better hurry up and finger me or I'm just going to cum right now," Susan almost shouted.

Collin pulled his fingers out and jammed them back into her as fast and as hard as he could. Susan screamed. Collin was now fucking her pussy with three fingers. He was pounding into her hard. She was jerking and wiggling around make it hard for him to fuck her pussy. She was now screaming.

"Oh fucking hell, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh my god I'm coming so hard, fuck," she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Collin pulled his fingers out of her sloppy, wet pussy. She collapsed in her seat. Collin pulled her lips to his and kissed her hard. Susan kissed him back. Mark just smiled.

"Okay, that's enough Collin," Beth said to him.

Collin jerked back from Susan and looked over at his wife. She was smiling and nodding at him, but was pointing back at his seat. He nodded back and move back to his seat. Susan took a little bit to recover. Mark was there with her, just holding her until she had gotten back to normal. He handed her, her panties. Smiling at him, she pulled them up her legs and the back into place around her hips. She kissed his cheek. He went back to his seat smiling at her.

"Whose turn is it?" Susan asked shaking her head.

"Your's dear," Michelle said to her friend.

Nodding, Susan picked up the die and gently rolled a five.

"Oh god not again," she growled as she moved her marker to Chance.

Sighing, she picked up a card and read it to herself. "Oh you have to be kidding me," she said. "Jerk someone else's husband's cock until they cum. Really?"

No one answered her as she placed the card on the used card pile for Chance. She stood looking around the table. All the men were smiling at her, even her husband. She just turned and knelt down in front of Collin. He groaned as she unzipped his pants. He helped by undoing his belt and pushing pants and underwear down his legs. Michelle tossed him a towel and he held it as he watched Susan.

Looking over her shoulder at Mark, she reached out and grasped Collins dick. Mark just nodded, smiling like a Cheshire cat. Nodding back Susan started to slowly give Collin a handjob. Everyone watched as Susan's hand slowly moved up and down Collin's hard cock.

"Spit on his cock Sue," Michelle yelled.

"No, he's getting a dry hand job," she replied squeezing Collin.

Collin moaned. Susan sighed as she watched her own hand move up and down a cock that wasn't her husband's. It wasn't all that long ago, before she was married, that she was giving guys handjobs. She loved the feel of a hard cock in her hand. She loved the feel of the skin moving up and down the hard shaft as she watched her hand move. She really loved the looks on the faces of the men as she jerked them off.

"Does that feel good, Collin?" she asked.

"Oh god, yes," he replied.

Susan was going very slow. Everyone was fascinated by the movement of her hand on Collin's hard cock. Susan was too. She kept her eyes on the tip of his circumcised cock, waiting for his cum to shoot out. Speeding up just a little, Collin groaned, when Susan again squeezed his cock. Slowly, she started to slide her hand up and down his hot, hard cock. She was relishing the feel of a strange cock in her hand. She was on the verge of an orgasm from giving a man a handjob. Susan was surprised by the first strand of cum that hit her in the face.

"Oh god," Collin shouted.

The next string went into Susan's mouth. Mark groaned when he saw that. Susan lowered her mouth to the tip of his cock quickly closing her lips around the head. Collin grunted at each pulse of his cock. When he was finished coming, Susan pulled her mouth off of his cock. Rising, she walked over to her husband, Mark. Knelt down and opened her mouth. She wiggled her tongue a little, then closed her mouth and swallowed. Mark groaned. She sighed as she opened her empty mouth to show Mark.

Mark grabbed her head and kissed her cum covered lips. She moaned as he did. Everyone else moaned at the two lovers. Susan got up and went to her seat, smiling all the way. Steven picked up the die after Susan was seated. He smiled at her and gave her a gentle pat on her thigh. She smiled back at him. Steven rolled a three. He moved his marker to the B&O Railroad.

"I own that," he said smiling at everyone.

James grabbed the die and rolled a two. He pumped his fist as he drew a card from the Chance pile. He read the card to himself.

"Crap," Steven said. "Suck someone else's wife's tits for two minutes."

Linda laughed at her husband. Steven looked at her and smiled. There was one woman here that he really wanted to get a good close up look at her tits. He had wanted to for a long, long time. And now he was not only going get a good look at them but, he was also going to get to suck and lick them. He got up and went and sat on Michelle's lap. She was a little shocked but smiled at him. He reached around behind her and unhooked and unzipped her dress. She shrugged her shoulders and let it fall forward off her body.

Steve gasped at the sight of her breasts. They were absolutely beautiful. He reached out and touched both of them at the same time. Leaning forward he took a nipple into his mouth and groaned with pleaser. Michelle sighed at the feeling of someone else's mouth on her tits. She watched her husband as Steven mauled and sucked her breasts. George was smiling at her as he watched her let another man suck on her tits. George was too busy to keep time, so Mark was doing that for him.

"Time," Mark called out.

Chapter 11

Steven reluctantly pulled his mouth from Michelle's tits. He was sucking so hard that the one he had was being pulled away from her body. She moaned as he pulled. Then her tit popped out of Steven's mouth and Michelle cried out.

"Oh fuck," she yelled. "No, that was good. It was good."

Steven smiled at her nodding. Michelle was pulling her dress back on. Steven zipped it up and hooked it for her. He got off her lap and went back to her seat. He smiled at his wife, Linda. She smiled back at him. Julie picked up the dice and rolled a six.

"Oh, I own that," she giggled. She moved her marker to the Water Works.

It was Bill turn. He shook the die in his hand and rolled a six. He groaned as he moved his marker to Water Works. He pulled a sock off and placed it on the table. Michelle gave him a dirty look and everyone laughed.

"Who needs a drink," George called out going to the bar to refresh his.

Everyone decided it was time to take a small break. Bathrooms were used and some even filled plates with food. The crowd stood around for fifteen minutes talking about how exciting the game was getting. Yet, no one was in a real hurry to get back to playing. When Mark looked at the clock he was surprised that it was two o'clock in the morning. So were the other couples.

"I don't want to quit, but it is getting way past my bedtime," Susan said.

"Mine too," said Linda. "I'm starting to feel exhausted."

"Well, we could take an extended break, just leave everything the way it is and pick back up in the morning," Michelle offered. "Or even later in the day if anyone wants to use the pool or whatever."

"I like that idea," said Susan.

"What idea," Beth asked.

"Stopping for the night and picking this up tomorrow some time," Susan said.

"Yeah, I'm kind of tired and I would really like to fuck my husband before someone else does," Beth said blushing.

"Yeah, me too," Susan chimed in giggling.

"You too what?" Carol asked.

"Taking a break until tomorrow and getting fucked by your husband before you are fucked by someone else," Beth volunteered still blushing.

"I could go for that. Are there enough beds for everyone?" Carol asked.

"There are, although one couple will have to sleep down here on a pull out bed. It's that couch over across the room," Michelle told them point to the couch in the den. "There is a door, so you will have privacy," she added.

Michelle went to the bar turned and looked at everyone.

"Over here please," she shouted.

Everyone looked her way. She waved them over to her. All six couples were now at the bar, five of them looking at Michelle.

"Okay, it has been suggested that we stop for the night. There are enough beds for all the couples, except...one of the beds is a hide-a-bed in the den. How do we decide who gets that one?" Michelle asked.

"Draw straws," Mark said. Everyone nodded. "All we need is six straws."

"Why six?" George asked.

"Six couples, six beds, one of them a hide-a-bed. You and Michelle should be in the mix as well to make it fair. No?" Mark said.

"He's right George," Michelle told her husband giggling at him.

"Fine," George said, taking six straws from the glass in front of him.

"Ah, not you. Beth, you do the cutting and holding."

"Okay," Beth replied holding her hand out.

George reluctantly passed her the straws and the scissors. She went to the bathroom and came out a short time later. She had six straws in her hand.

"You men come over here," she said. She giggled when they all followed her. She held out her hand. "Line up. I will walk down the line and let you choose." They all nodded at her.

Beth started with Mark at the far end. George had hustled to be first in line. Beth fooled him.

"You just wait, Beth Ann, you will get you yours," George said laughing.

Mark picked a straw, it was a long one. Next came Steven, he also picked a long one. Beth moved past her husband Collin to Bill, he also picked a long one. Beth now stood in front of James. He picked a long one too. There were two left. Beth went back to George, to show she wasn't playing favorites. George picked and pulled up a short straw. Beth handed the last straw to her husband Collin. Even Michelle was laughing at George.

"Okay, give me the straws back," Beth said. She showed everyone that she was pulling a long one out.

"What now?" George asked.

"Now we decide who gets the master bedroom," Beth said.

The men lined up again. George frowned at them all. Beth went down the line letting them pick, Mark, got the short straw holding up in the air for everyone to see. He laughed as did everyone but George. Even Michelle was giggling at her husband.

"The rest of us will just pick a room, they are all about the same. Queen size beds all almost brand new," Beth told everyone else. She had been here helping Michelle decorate the bedrooms.

George made everyone a final drink for the night. They all went into the dining room and got something to eat. Then they helped Michelle and George put the food in the refrigerator. Once they were done they made their way to the bedrooms.

~~~~

Susan held Mark's arm as they climbed the stairs. At the top, she stopped.

"My duffle is in the car," Susan said.

"Toothbrushes and toothpaste in each room, all brand new," Michelle said, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"But our clothes?" Susan said.

"Oh poo, sleep nude," Michelle shouted as she walked toward the tiny room she would be sharing with her husband. "You can get the stuff in the car tomorrow morning. You will have to put on the same clothes from tonight when we decide to finish the game though."

Susan shrugged her shoulders as she led Mark to the master bedroom.

~~~~

Up in the master bedroom, Susan and Mark stripped out of what clothes they still had on. Susan was so turned on she stood in front of Mark as he looked into her eyes. Smiling at him, she dropped to her knees, grabbed his half-erect cock and shoved it in her hot, wet mouth. Mark groaned at her audacity. He was also excited, so excited that he pulled her up from sucking his cock to kiss her hard.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I just want to take you to bed and fuck your hot pussy," Mark said as he led her to the king-size bed.

He pushed her down on her back. Susan crawled backward up the mattress as Mark crawled after her. When she stopped, she spread her legs as wide as she could. She could barely wait for her husband's thick cock to push into her. Mark was now between her spread thighs looking down at her, his eyes filled with lust and love.

"Put me in," he demanded.

Susan growled as she reached between them and grabbed his hard as stone cock. She never could get her fingers to go around the entire girth of his manhood. She pulled him to her entrance.

"Slam it in there. I'm so wet you should just slide right in," Susan growled.

Mark did as she asked. Susan cried out with pleasure as he stretched her wide. Then he was fucking her wildly. Slamming into her as fast and as hard as he was able. She was bucking up against him as he slammed down into her. Her head was shaking from side to side wildly as she yelled at her husband.

"Fuck me, Mark! Fuck me harder, harder. Oh fuck, I'm coming," Susan screamed.

Mark was pounding into her body as hard and as fast as he could. He was almost there, just a few more minutes and he would spray her insides with his cum. Susan squeezed his cock with her pussy as she climaxed again. That did it for him. He slammed into her once more and spew his seed inside his wife as she screamed once more.

"Oh fuck. God damn! Oh my god! That's it, fill me with your cum," Susan yelled to her husband.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Mark growled looking down at his beautiful wife.

Both of them shook for a couple of minutes. They stared into each other's eyes. Mark finally collapsed on top of Susan. She grunted as she hugged him tight to her, not letting him roll off of her.

"I love you so much," she croaked.

"I love you too, my darling Susan," Mark whispered.

"All right off. I can't breathe," Susan huffed.

Mark rolled off of Susan taking a deep breath himself. Then they heard sounds of sex from the rest of the house. It would seem that everyone else was just as turned on as they were. They looked at each other and laughed. Susan was up and into the bathroom to clean herself as Mark followed her still laughing at the sounds of sex in the Tomlin house.

Chapter 12

George and Michelle lay in the foldout bed and listened to the sounds of sex in their house. George had already licked Michelle to an orgasm. Michelle was just about to go down on him when they heard the other guest having hot and heavy sex. That was when they realized that the house wasn't as soundproofed as they thought it was. They both laughed at the sounds coming from all the bedrooms upstairs.

"Maybe before the next big party, we should soundproof the floors upstairs, huh?" Michelle said.

"No, not at all. I think we should take the soundproofing out of the walls between bedroom," said George laughing.

"You are a bad boy. Maybe that's why I love you so much."

"Did you enjoy me fucking you in front of everyone?" George asked.

"You know I did. I came twice on your cock."

"I thought it was only once."

"No, it was twice."

They both laughed again and laid back to listen to their friends fuck.

~~~~

Julie was sucking her husband's cock. She had it down her throat as he came. He was shouting his orgasm, telling his wife how much he loved her and what a great cocksucker she was. Julie swallowed his cum as fast as he shot it into her throat.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers