Monopoly - A Game of Chance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

"Oh my god, Julie," said Bill, "that was so great. Why haven't you..."

"Bill, honey, I didn't know you wanted me too. You never, ever asked."

"Oh my god. I didn't ask this time either. You just did it for me," Bill croaked. "Why?"

"You are bound to watch me suck either yours or someone else's this weekend. I just thought I would get in some more practice."

"Practice? Who have you been practicing on?" Bill growled at her.

"My dildos." Julie laughed at the look on Bill's face. "Yes, I have dildos."

"How many? And what kind?"

"I have three. A regular size one, about six inches. A little bigger one, about eight inches. And a really big one, that I can only get halfway into my pussy and not at all in my mouth. It's about eleven inches long and has to be at least three inches wide."

"You can get a three-inch wide cock into your pretty little pussy?" Bill asked.

"If I can push a child with a six to seven-inch wide head out of my pussy, why wouldn't I be able to take a three-inch wide cock in my pussy?"

Bill's eyes bugged out of their sockets. He coughed at what she said. Julie giggled at her wonderful husband. Bill, shaking his head looked at his beautiful wife. Looking down at his crotch, she saw he was hard again. She climbed on top of him and sat down hard on his cock. She began fucking herself on his beautiful cock as hard as she could.

"Oh god," Bill growled.

Then Julie stopped mid-stroke. She turned her head to the side and listened. Then she started laughing. Bill listened. He too started to laugh. Julie went back to fucking herself on Bill's cock. She didn't try to be quiet.

~~~~

Beth was growling in her husband's ear as he pounded her into the mattress.

"Oh fuck!" Beth growled trying to be quiet.

"Fuck!" Collin shouted slamming his cock hard into his petite wife.

Neither of them was ready to come yet, but they were both so turned on that that shouting their pleasure seemed normal. Collin's cock was plowing into Beth's pussy hard and fast. She was so turned on that her fluids were pouring out of her pussy. She had never been this turned on in her entire life.

"Oh my god, Collin! I love you so much," Beth cried.

"I love you, my dear sweet girl," Collin huffed as she pounded into her.

Both started to orgasm. Collin's hot semen spurted into Beth's hot pussy. He groaned as he slammed into her one last time. Beth felt his come splash against her pussy walls and she screamed in orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" Collin groaned.

"Oh my god," Beth shouted. "Come in me baby, fill my pussy with your hot seed."

Both of them collapsed, panting as they tried to regain their breath.

Then they heard the rest of the couples as they were coming or still fucking. They looked at each other smiling. They started kissing, the sounds of fucking make them hot once more.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers