Monster Fuckers Anonymous

Story Info
Fuck monsters, anonymously.
2.1k words
4.24
28k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers

In a shady part of town, down a side street and tucked away well out of sight, lies a large, unassuming building. The type you would walk past without ever noticing. Ryan almost didn't notice it himself, as he approached the address, shivering in the cool evening breeze. There were no windows to speak of, and only a thick wooden door with the number painted across it. He checked his phone once more to confirm...yes, this was definitely the place. Tentatively, he reached forward and pushed the door. It was heavy, but it slowly creaked open and he walked inside.

The interior was hardly any brighter than outside. The bulbs flickered poorly, as if on their last legs and he saw a lone man standing at a shabby looking counter.

"Um, I'm here..." Ryan began, growing more and more dubious that this was a good idea. "I'm here about the ad that was posted..."

"Oh?" the man raised an eyebrow.

"Yes...ah..." Ryan avoided eye contact. "The one looking for guys willing to fuck horny women."

The man smiled. "Ah yes, you have come to the right place."

"So, uh...where are the horny women then?" He glanced around the small entrance room and eyed several doors leading to other parts of the building.

"Well, there will be horny women, rest assured. But first, let me explain to you what we do here, since you look a little unsure." the man responded.

"Uh, yeah, okay go on. What exactly is the deal here?"

"To put it simply, we offer women the chance to have anonymous sex with men of their choosing. As the ad suggested, you will be volunteering to have sex with these horny women."

"So...do I have to pay or anything? And do I just wait for them to turn up?" Ryan pondered aloud.

"No no, of course not. They will be paying for the unique service we offer. Though yes, you will have to wait until a customer arrives. If you wish to proceed, there are a few minor conditions which you should understand."

"Of course there are. What are they?" Ryan said with a roll of his eyes.

"Firstly, you will not be paid for any of this. Secondly, you agree to follow our instructions prior to meeting the customer. This may include wearing a specified outfit or ingesting certain substances designed to ahem enhance the experience." he explained.

"Thats it? Dude I'll wear whatever they want...and I think I catch your drift there. Yep, sounds good to me. I'm just dying to bust a nut, y'know!" he chuckled as he followed the man through a doorway into some kind of waiting room.

Meanwhile, a witch soars through the sky. Her presence masked to those below by a simple incantation, she glides calmly down to the other side of the building where a strange marking is painted on the wall. She lands in front of the marking and taps it twice with the end of her broomstick, causing a soft knocking sound.

The brick wall fades into an ethereal doorway, which appears as a thin, cloudy film which the witch steps through nonchalantly as she enters the true entrance to this enigmatic enterprise.

Once inside, she is greeted by a rather bright and warm looking entrance. A woman at the counter is tilting her head from side to side and beaming a friendly smile as she notices the new customer and chirps a greeting.

"Welcome! Welcome to Monster Fuckers Anonymous, where your darkest desires become reality! What are you looking for today?" she asked as the witch approached the counter.

The saleswoman held out an old tome which the witch opened and began to flick through. Upon the pages lay illustrations of all manor of hideous and terrifying beasts accompanied by descriptions and prices. To the ordinary person, these creatures would be unthinkable monsters, though the witch gazed at the book with the same eager and indecisive look that one might cast at a menu in a fancy restaurant.

"These are just presets that are popular with other customers. You can also create a custom monster, or give us a basic description and we will whip something up for you. Oh, and we have a special offer on slimes today, if you are interested." the saleswoman noted helpfully.

"Oh really? I'm actually in the mood for something a little more...ah, dangerous today so I won't go for that offer. What I want is something big. Hairy. Lots of teeth, claws, you know standard monster stuff."

"Mhmm, yes we can do that."

"And, uh, strong. I want it to easily overpower me."

"Yes of course, anything else?"

"Hmm..." the witch began to blush before continuing "Can it be a drooler? I don't know why but I just want it to drool all over me."

"Yes, we can do that. How many arms would you like it to have?"

The witch furrowed her brow, "Just the two is fine I suppose. Ah...now that you mention it I might as well go for 4. Why not?"

"Excellent choice. Now, the important part..." the saleswoman started, picking out another, equally thick tome and handing it over. "Use this to select a cock for your monster."

The witch flicked through the new book, eyeing the illustrations hungrily as she bit her lip. She was a little surprised at the sheer range of options on offer, cocks with knots, ribbed cocks, cocks that bent and twisted, cocks that extended, tentacles, you could even select multiple cocks and mix and match!

"Wow, I guess I'll just take this one." she said, pointing to an illustration of a cock with a wide bulge at the base, with several bumps along the rest of the shaft and a slight curve."

"Which size?"

There were a few options, the witch nervously pointed to one of the smaller ones.

"10 inches, fantastic. We will get that monster ready for you, just take a seat and I will bring your through to your 'room' when it is ready." she responded as she skipped off to some other room and the witch took her seat and waited.

Ryan, who had waited for some 30 minutes in the room was quite bored. He had already scanned the room carefully in his boredom. It was large, with unusually high ceilings. There were also odd stains on the walls and many areas which seemed to have been hastily repaired after some damage. It was a little strange, as these walls in particular looked rather thick and tough, but he didn't think too much about it.

Finally, the man entered once more, carrying a small wooden cup of green liquid.

"Good news, a customer has arrived. Once you drink this...ah...'stimulant', we will be sending her through."

Ryan jumped up in excitement before pausing in confusion.

"We're gonna do it here? There isn't even a bed!" He glanced down at the liquid. "And...what exactly is that stuff?"

"You won't be needing a bed. Now sir, once you drink this you will understand what it does. If you don't want to drink it, you can simply leave. Though you will not get to 'bust a nut' as you put it."

Ryan sighed and bravely knocked the glass back. The taste was sour and a little medicinal, but he swallowed anyway. Seeing he had drunk the concoction, the man grinned.

"Excellent, I will send in the customer." with that, he left.

Ryan's excitement at the idea of getting laid quickly melted in to fear as he felt his whole body tingling. Whatever that stuff he drank was, it didn't seem to agree with him. As the seconds passed it only got worse. His muscles began to clench involuntarily and his whole body started to feel itchy. Soon he noticed small black spots appearing on his skin...no...those were hairs! Small hairs were sprouting everywhere! They grew quickly into tufts of fur as he ran his hands along them in confusion.

That was only the beginning. Soon his fingers were twitching and he felt his head start to spin. He hardly even noticed when a steady trickle of drool began to escape his mouth as his teeth slowly reshaped into gnarly fangs. He was too distracted by the claws which burst through his fingers as he screamed and thrashed.

His head was spinning faster and faster. His thoughts were racing and he couldn't focus. He felt his whole body begin to swell. He watched the floor move further away as he grew larger and larger, his arms becoming swollen by the powerful muscles which were forming.

Then, a sharp pain in his sides. To his horror, something started pushing past his ribs. As he writhed in agony, he watched the two lumps of flesh grow and form into a second set of arms, just as strong and just as hairy as the first had become.

As the pain finally subsided, the final changes were commencing. The now unrecognizable Ryan let out a roar which terrified himself as he felt heat flooding his mind and body. His cock swelled and throbbed in response, but unlike his usual erections, this time it didn't stop growing. It grew in length and fitness, but also changed shape. He felt the base grow more than the rest, and was also aware of many bumps which had risen across the length.

His ability to fear or question the situation faded as his clouded mind slowed to a sluggish pace and all rational thought faded further and further from reach. Soon his mind was gone, replaced only by an insatiable lust which permeated his entire being and made him snarl and drool wildly like the brainless beast he now was.

It was at this point that the witch entered. She had changed into some temporary clothes provided by the staff, which the monster that was formally Ryan wasted no time in ripping to shreds with its teeth as it seized its prey before she could even react.

The witch wriggled and groaned as she was covered in slobber and stripped naked by the immense creature. It picked her up with four hands, claws digging into her flesh slightly as it easily raised her several feet off the ground and held her arms firmly with two hands whilst the others spread her legs with ease. The witch had of curse been struggling and fighting the entire time, not that it would seem that way with the ease by which she found herself hoisted and spread like a piece of meat to be devoured. The struggling was part of the fun. The anticipation as the creature subdued and res-positioned her so easily. Her defenseless slit glistened as the creature's massive, angry cock pressed against her opening greedily.

She screamed in a mix of arousal and pain as the hot rod of flesh stretched and filled her leaking slit forcefully. The monster burying its cock in her as deep as it could as she writhed and squirmed around it, impaled like a stuck pig.

It slammed her onto its cock with such strength that she felt she might faint, drooling and snarling and grunting as its bumps rubbed against her insides in the most delightful way. Her pussy clenched around the invading cock, its juices trickling down the length as she watched in amazement that she could even take that thing inside her.

Of course, the monster wasn't done yet. As its fucking grew faster and its grunts more desperate, it finally gave a full thrust, forcing her slowly over the bulge at the base until the throbbing beast was locked in place. It was at this point that the witch felt her insides being flooded with an endless stream of sticky monster cum. It kepts pumping into her until the thick, white substance erupted from her, coating the monster's fur and her thighs with a hefty dose of cum as it splattered on the floor.

Soon, the monster had dropped to the ground, pushing the witch to the floor and making her lye in the pool of cum as it continued pounding away at her mercilessly. It's only desire was to fuck her into oblivion and she was loving it!

After several more loads of monster cum and several orgasms, the witch's time ran out and the monster was tranquilized. It took several shots before the beast began to slow and finally flopped onto its back as it drifted to sleep. The cum-soaked and exhausted witch was carried out by a member of staff, muttering her incoherent words of gratitude at the wonderful service.

Another happy customer!

MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers