Monster Girl Encounter - Anubis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, it's pretty fortunate we came across you. We're looking for unplundered ruins."

I raised an eyebrow. "Unplundered ruins? Since when is that something you'd be hired for?"

"Well, you weren't exactly available and the pay is more than worth it. I assume the one behind you is already cleared, seeing as you're out here."

I swallowed hard but tried to play it cool. "Yeah, it's empty apart from sarcophagi and sand. Barely anything left out here that hasn't been looted yet."

"So you're saying we came all this way out here for nothing?" One of the boys cried out, losing his patience.

"Easy lads, he said almost. Guess it's time I introduced you." Divish motioned at his company with a tilt of his head. "These two are the twin sons of King Tutem. Hamun and Henge."

"The King?! Since when do we..." I wanted to interject but was quickly interrupted.

Taking over from him, one of the brothers barged in. "Thank you but we are very much capable of introducing ourselves. But since that is out of the way already, I guess it can't hurt to get straight to the point. Supposedly you're an expert on tombs so maybe you can help us more than this brute can. Our father recently acquired these lands and has tasked us to see if there is anything valuable left. The work force isn't really worth that much so the leftover treasures of this rotten place will have to do to make our money back."

"Make your money back? This is my home and you're talking about it like it's just..."

"Of course he's gonna help you. He's the go-to expert for all things ancient." And once again, Divish threw his arm around me, laughing and praising me like we're best buds.

He leaned down and muttered. "Come on man, don't ruin this opportunity for me."

"How low do we have to go for this shit, Divish. Stealing to feed ourselves is one thing but doing it to give it to the people trying to enslave us? Have you lost your mind?" I spoke through my teeth.

"Money is money, Shaiq. Don't go having principles now. You didn't use to have any before either." With those last words to me, he put on his best million gold smile and turned to the brother princes. "Gentlemen, it seems we have a deal. My partner Shaiq here agreed to guide us til we find something that should even impress royalty such as yourselves."

I was dumbfounded. He seriously tried to rope me into one of his get rich quick schemes. I would have been angrier if it wasn't such a painful reminder that this... used to be me. No use now. I had to lead them away from the tomb. If I already couldn't save my country from being exploited, I would at least protect Cassiopeia and the others.

"What are you waiting for then? Lead the way!" One of the brothers demanded, looking off into the distance as if I was wasting his time.

I grumbled and grit my teeth. "Fine. It's due east of here so we should arrive..."

I froze when I turned around. Fatima stepped out from behind the tomb, coming back at the worst possible moment.

"Listen, I think I may have..." The words got stuck in her throat. "Wh... what is this?"

"I...this is..."

"I'd like to ask the same question." Divish butted in. "Is that... a mamono? Out here? On her own?" His lips curled into a wicked grin. "Well boys, looks like we don't have to look around any further.

"What are you talking about? It's just a girl. A very hairy one at that."

"Are you stupid? She's a monster. Do you know how much money the church would pay for a live mamono? It's more than anything we could scrounge up from the ruins in weeks."

"Sh... Shaiq?" I saw her heart break and her breath stop at that question. Fatima flashed her teeth and gripped her staff tightly, almost like she could snap it in half with the anger that was building inside her.

I tried to diffuse the situation and held Divish back with my hand across his chest. "Divish, leave it! It's not worth it. We're not kidnappers. YOU'RE not a kidnapper. We're still supposed to have morals!"

He just glared down at me and scoffed. "What did I tell you, Shaiq? Money is money. And this could be more than I'd earn in a lifetime of scavenging useless shit from our failed fore-bearers. So let go of me before you get yourself hurt."

"I can't believe it. You mortals never learn a single thing! Every time we turn our backs to you, you're ready to stab it!" Fatima yelled at us, almost barking like a guard dog. She had tears in her eyes and took a stance, ready to fight to her death.

Hamun and Henge drew their swords just as Divish drew his dagger. He chuckled and looked at me in amusement as I did not draw my weapon. "What? What are you scared of? She's still just a girl. We can take her together! Look, she's already scared. A barking dog's got no bite."

I let go of him. He wouldn't be talked out of it this time. I sunk my head and let out a deep breath. Involuntarily, a chuckle escaped me, followed by a downtrodden smirk. "You know. I thought maybe you'd listen for once. But I guess you didn't change a bit from back then."

"The fuck are you saying, Shaiq?"

"I'm saying you are scum even lower than I was. I thought we had at least some shred of honor left to our name but it seems like you're just shitting all over that. You're no better than these cowards..." I motioned at the brothers. "...and you're no better than the King either."

I walked over to Fatima, who looked just as confused as the men were. I took her side and drew a line in the sand in front of us.

"Shaiq, what..." In response to her question, I just shook my head and smiled.

I faced our opponents and proclaimed. "If you decide to cross this line, all the ties I've ever had to you will not matter anymore."

Fatima smiled at me from the side before her face once again shifted to one of determination as she faced the people across from us.

Divish closed his eyes, shook his hand and while pinching the bridge of his nose, he started laughing. "Hah, I always knew you weren't cut out for this business. Shame I have to break your bones but don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt your little girlfriend there... wouldn't wanna damage the merchandise."

With a maniacal smile, he dashed towards me before I could even react. I caught the full brunt of his steamrolling attack as he tackled and launched me several feet back. I crashed into the sand, billowing up dust. And through that same cloud of dust, Divish once again barreled towards me, his dagger already brandished.

He raised it above his head, ready for a downward stab as I prepared to roll out of the way.

But before I even had to do that, a hook wrapped around his neck. Attached to it, the rest of Fatima's staff. With him at the end of it, she directed him back the way he came and launched him into his clients.

With a loud collision and sounds of infuriated grunts, they fell on top of each other like a dog pile.

Fatima offered me her paw to get up. "Come on! He was right about one thing. I can't take them on my own." She said with a smiling face beaming at me through her bangs.

I smirked and accepted her help. We prepared for the next attack with me finally being able to at least get out my blackjack to aid in the defense.

Looking up from the pile of guys, Divish glared back at us and motioned to the other two. "Get up you cowards! Earn your prize for once in your life!"

With disgruntled faces, the brothers got up. Pissed that they were being ordered around and frustrated that their payday was defending itself.

"Heh, yeah that now seems much more appropriate. Three against two. Your odds are starting to even out."

"Shut your trap, Shaiq! Flank them!" He barked, immediately giving away his strategy. Don't know why I expected him to be any smarter in combat.

Blindly, Hamun and Henge charged toward us, yelling at the top of their lungs like a bunch of attacking barbarians. Guess money can't buy you smarts either.

They came at us from each side, not accounting for the fact, that me and Fatima could counter both of them individually.

On my end, I took a side step, tripped up Henge and bonked his head while he was down. I glanced over at Fatima and lo and behold, she flips Hamun over her body, dunks him into the sand head first and as he's down, delivers the knockout blow. I jokingly rolled my eyes at how flashily she presented that move, getting a smug smirk and a shrug in return.

We focused our attention on Divish now who was freaking pissed. "Fucking idiots." He pinched his nose in frustration. "Well, gotta make do with me now. Last chance to hand over the mamono, Shaiq. I really don't wanna break your legs to get her."

"I think you'll have to take that up with her yourself, Divish."

"And I don't want to know what that smell's like close up." Fatima responded with her nose wrinkling with disgust.

He smirked a little and readied his dagger. "Aren't you two cute."

It took the combined force of me and Fatima to block the might of his first attack. His metal clashed with ours, a massive power behind his swing. He was focusing mostly me. Seemed like he meant it when he said he didn't want to damage Fatima. We had to adapt accordingly.

Every time, Divish lunged at us, Fatima got in front of me, making him hesitate. Those precious seconds, I used to emerge from behind her, clubbing the underside of his jaw.

There was not much he could do with our mix of long and short range weaponry. He tried several times to disarm us, only for the other to disrupt his grip and retaliate. He was a mountain of a man, but even so he couldn't withstand the jabs and hemorrhages he kept on receiving over and over again.

Interchangeably, we bashed, smacked and bludgeoned him to the point of him barely being able to stand anymore. We whittled him down bit by bit, his vision blurring and his attacks getting sloppy from the concussions.

Out of energy, heaving with hot breath, Fatima and I faced him as he stumbled on uneven feet, muttering muffled, slurred curses at us. "I'm gunna fa you ahp! Yer gunna reget the dey ya cwossed meh!" And like that, comparable a felled tree, he just limply fell forward, collapsing onto the dunes.

He was unconscious. Mine and Fatima's legs buckled, sweat dripping from our foreheads and our lungs burning. We sat next to each other, recuperating and praising our gods that it was done.

I breathed a sigh of relief, followed by me letting myself fall back onto the cool sand. Fatima followed, lying next to me as her chest heaved up and down.

After a few moments, I was the first one to break the ice. "You know any magic that could let them, you know, forget this all happened? I do NOT want to deal with this ever again."

She chuckled "Heh, you don't like your friends remembering their visit?"

"I think calling them 'friends' is a bit of a long stretch."

Fatima weakly sat up and drew a magical circle in the sand. A sort of dark matter emerged from it, sicking into the sand. The sand itself started shifting and engulfed the bodies of our unconscious attackers, dragging them off into the distance towards an oasis to dump them at.

After that, Fatima fell back onto the sand, exhausted and spent. "Done. When they wake up, they'll have no recollection of anything that happened here and with some luck, they'll never find their way here ever again."

My chest hurt from the guilt, yet she just kept silent. "I guess you'd like some answers right about now." I limply raised my arm in an exasperated gesture before it weakly fell back into its place.

But surprisingly, Fatima just shook her head and smiled up at the stars. "I already got all the answers I needed. You made a choice. And you made one that... made me very happy."

I smiled over at her. She was still staring off into space but I knew she noticed it. "Still... look, I know you have your doubts about humans. I just... don't want you to think that this represents what we are. There are good people out there. Better people."

My view of the stars was suddenly blocked by a bronzed face with glistening brown eyes, illuminated by the moonlight. Fatima had straddled me and cupped my cheek. "I know."

Her lips found mine, her tongue assertively following right behind. I felt her exploring my mouth, her wet, curious tongue cornering mine until it gave in and returned the affection.

I gasped for air when Fatima parted from me after several seconds while she just smiled and let out a little giggle. "Now, can you say it again? That you're going to keep our people safe, help us reclaim our lands and that you'll protect me, Karima and the Pharaoh?"

I cleared my throat, taken aback by the question at a point like this. My lips still tasted of her, my mind was still spinning. "What? Of course I'll take care of you and your people. Like I didn't say that a dozen times before." I protested with a scoff of disbelief at her behavior.

She smiled down at me, her face brighter than I'd ever seen it before. She sniffed as tears of joy filled her eyes. "I believe you." And sure enough, once again, she tried to latch onto my lips.

I held her shoulders, stopping her momentarily from advancing. "So... umm... what is this?"

"Well..." She smirked as her paws seductively crawled over my chest and down to my waist. She cocked her head, a lascivious grin forming on her lips. "...you've proven that you're a man of your word. Now I'm curious if you're a man in other ways. We will still have to repopulate the kingdom after this is over so let's call this... dibs."

Her claws hooked into my cloth, slowly baring my chest. I chuckled, unable to comprehend the turn of events though I sure wasn't resisting. "Really now? You want to call dibs on the backstabbing human and scandalous thief?"

"If I remember correctly, you only called it 'attempted theft'." She closed in on my face while nimbly pushing down the shoulder straps of her black bra, revealing her caramel-colored, perky, perfectly palm-fitting breasts. "You'll have to contend with centuries of suppressed urges. Think you can handle it?" Her furry legs tightened around my hips, provokingly locking me in place.

I was more than happy to rise to the challenge and firmly grasped her small, tense ass, eliciting a small, surprised, yet not unpleasant gasp. "Seems like we'll have to find out, won't we?"

Our still moist lips met again with the all semblance of resistance gone. With squinted eyes and and restless body, Fatima stuck close to me, her breasts flattening against my chest while she licked and kissed my face and lips. She was almost like an excited puppy, showing its affection to its owner.

Over her shoulder, I could see her tail wag and her butt instinctively moving along with its movement. Of all the words I ever imagined myself associating with Fatima, "cute" was a new one.

Her lips moved across my face. At first towards my jawline, then down my neck and collarbone. It was clear she was heading ever more downward, placing kisses down my chest and stomach until finally she reached my waistline. A leather belt became her last obstacle on her way to my junk. Gently, making sure I was paying attention at every step, she unbuckled it and shoved my pants off my legs.

Unsurprisingly, my uncovered cock stood tall, springing up, pulsating, ready for her affectionate touches.

Fatima's eyes glazed over as an unconscious smile came across her face. She was as if in trance, fixated on my member. She studied it intently, smothering it from both sides with the soft, warm paw pads. "Decades and decades of stories and this is the first one I lay my eyes on. Such a crude thing." She muttered to herself, toying around with it to view it from every angle. That stimulation alone was enough to make me flinch.

"You know we mamono supposedly thrive off of the power that dwells within this fertile, magnificent organ of yours." She looked at me with upturned eyes, reluctant to break her attention from it. "I want to feel your energy, Shaiq! Don't dare to hold back!" She moaned desperately before letting her tongue loll out of her mouth and lavishing the underside of my cock with her saliva. Her coarse tongue dragged along my shaft, making me grimace and grunt at the sensation.

Her entire upper body warmed up my lap and crotch area in the dark, cool night air while wafts of hot breath escaped her mouth as she coated my dick in a glistening sheen.

I felt the rising heat on my skin, the cold of the night didn't seem to matter anymore. In a desperate need to keep myself busy and bolster myself to withstand the increasing pleasure, I reached down and petted Fatima's pointy dog-like ears. I received a pleased wince as a response and kept rubbing the soft fur between my fingers, causing her to grumble happily.

Her tongue reached my tip, snaking around it to tease every corner of the sensitive head. I heard a slurping sound as she started to suck on it, pushing her tongue into the slit at the very top and engulfing the head within the warm confines of her mouth. It was moist, slippery and indescribably pleasurable.

While her tongue still poked out of her lower lip, she slid down the entire length, pushing and prodding until I reached the back of her throat. She was visibly struggling, her nose scrunching up and her eyes twitching under her eyelids.

"You don't have to force your..." I tried to dissuade her, but my consideration came too late. She kept pressing on. Soon I found more of my cock sliding in between her lips, the tip slowly entering her throat.

Uncontainable amounts of saliva were dripping down my member, pooling into my crotch. Eventually, she tried to go balls deep, keeping on forcing herself to take in more and more. I was close, oh so close to orgasm. She kept trying her best to pleasure my cock, swirling her tongue around every surface she could reach.

It was getting hard to breathe for her and I saw the strain on her face. Nearly my entire length was sheathed in her throat. She was so tantalizingly close but she was clearly at her limit.

For this brief moment, my reason surpassed my lust and I gently pushed back her head until my cock popped out of her mouth. Precum splashed over her lips and my lap as she started coughing. Her face was already red, partially probably because of the strain but also because of the embarrassment.

It took a few moments. I had to get my senses back in order with my blue-balled cock still rock hard while Fatima had to recuperate herself.

After regaining her breath, she ashamedly looked away, sulking. "I could have done it. I almost had it, I swear!" She protested, grabbing her knees apologetically.

Still numb from the denied orgasm, I smiled and limply pulled her into an embrace, getting her entire body to lie on top of me again. "I know." I whispered into her ear as I combed the back of her head to calm her. My other arm was wrapped around her midriff, holding her close.

We both felt each other's heat and just laid there for a while acclimating ourselves. "You can't force everything at once, Fatima. There's no rush. We've got an eternity ahead of us after all, right?"

Her warm breath tickled on my shoulder and it tickled even more when she rested her head on it and nuzzled it. My heart warmed up almost as much as the rest of our bodies. Where was this cuteness hiding all the time?

I kept on holding her like that, slowly dragging my hands down the side of her body until I reached the waistband of her pants and underwear. She perked up, her ears twitching as I touched her hips. "There's one thing I DO want to go all the way with tonight though."

I shoved both layers of clothing down, helping her undress fully. There was no barrier between us left anymore. In between us, you could see our genitals getting pressed against each other. With how tight our bodies were together, I could only see the top of her vagina, though even from that I could garner that it was a beautiful, fleshy pink on the inside and her slit was a light brown color. A little patch of pubic hair topped her prodding clit and the shaft of my cock was sandwiched on top of it, sticking to her skin.