Monster Girl Encounter - Anubis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising up her head and facing me, Fatima gave me a confident nod and lifted her lower body. She looked over her shoulder, watching as I slowly guided my cock to her entrance. She reached between her legs and spread her folds apart, allowing me to raise my hips and penetrate her.

Upon entering, her body collapsed onto me again and her eyes closed shut in pleasure. Her insides squirmed around me, curious of the foreign invader, and clung to me as much as possible. I could feel myself sinking deeper and deeper into her flesh until her moist, hot pussy consumed me.

There was no going back. No more words needed. Fatima latched onto my neck, pressed her face into my shoulder and started bucking her hips along with me.

Juices dribbled down between us as we collided over and over, first slow and grinding interchanged with deep thrusts and slapping flesh. Her ass rippled as I threw my body against her, staying closely connected from head to toe.

The lust soon overcame us, our lips longing for each other. We gave in, aimlessly sucking, licking and trying to connect in any way possible to keep our mouths occupied, showering the other with affection.

I groped one of her breasts, rolling her nipple between my fingers. She moaned into my mouth and onto my face as I pulled and twisted it, making her boob red from the friction. That in turn just kept on making her more sensitive even to soft touches.

Seeking even more ways to keep my body busy, my other arm reached for her ass, intermittently assisting with her humping motions and occasionally spanking her, which visibly spurred her on even more. I must have left several marks on her body. At the very least for this night, I branded her as mine.

Her tail was thrashing about out of control, her skin was getting sweaty just like mine and her ears flipped between floppily hanging off her head and peak tension.

I put every bit of strength I had left, every bit of former sexual frustration into pistoning away and penetrating her hard, dragging my cock almost all the way out, only to pound it back in.

"This is... nhhaaaaaahhh... what I've been missing out on?" Fatima breathlessly moaned, gripping my shoulders and digging her claws into them.

"Not anymore... hnnhhaaaahhh! I'll make sure of that!"

"Shaiq! I think I'm cumming! By the stars, I'm cumming!" She cried out almost inaudibly as the air kept getting knocked out of her lungs.

"I'm close too! Hold onto me! We'll finish this together!" I grunted, beads of sweat forming on my skin. There was barely any room left in between our bodies with our crotches practically glued together. What little room we had left, we used to gyrate our hips and tried to find our pleasure hot spots to mercilessly assault.

We were driven to push each other over the edge. Fatima ground her ass against me, her legs clamping tighter around me than ever before.

I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her body tightly as I finally unleashed as flood of cum into her pussy, overflowing it almost immediately to the point that it spurted out of the cracks.

Fatima's back bent into a crescent shape and her face contorted in pleasure as she rode the wave of her climax. Her eyes were unfocused, her lips dripping with overflowing saliva. I kept extending this high by continuing to pump my hips and toying with the Anubis' body.

Her tail was sticking straight up from the tension until her climax reached its zenith and it slumped back down, resting between her legs.

Her shallow breath tickled my ear as she slowly curled up to cuddle. As she moved and my cock softened, I slipped out of her, releasing the lid that had kept my cum from spilling. We both turned into a sloppy mess down there with a mixture of juices staining our bodies and the sand.

Fatima looked down, through the slits of her eyelids and begrudgingly commented. "It's all leaving me again. What a waste. All that energy, gone." She had to laugh at herself almost sarcastically. "You know what you've done now right? You've taken on a whole new obligation. I hope you're ready to take responsibility."

I chuckled and kept petting the back of her head as she laid it on my chest. "What's one more, right?"

"That's the answer I wanted to hear." She cocked her head upwards and kissed me, holding back from going any further than that. She snuggled up to me and wrapped her entire body around mine.

"You know we can't stay like this forever. The others are bound to come back sometime soon."

She laughed and closed her eyes blissfully. "We've waited hundreds of years for this day to come. They can wait a few minutes more."

"Fair enough." I muttered and kissed the top of her head.

Soon the time would come where mamono and humans would rule these lands together. Rallying to spite an oppressive ruler.

Not all rulers had to be tyrannical though and lawlessness was not the way either. The future was uncertain. Whether Cassiopeia would rule this land justly, I couldn't tell. I simply had to give her the chance to prove it.

What I could say was that there were people worth defending in her kingdom and I trusted them to lead this country into a brighter, hopefully more peaceful future.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a review if you have some feedback for me or if you want to see more.