Monster Girl Encounter - Valkyrie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely, what's the matter?"

"Me and Damien made a flower crown for Lady Celeste but we can't bring ourselves to give it to her ourselves. Do you think you could give it to her for us?" They presented me with a wreath of beautiful spring flowers and weeds.

"It's beautiful, boys. I'll take it to her right away. Good job." I petted both of them on the head and took the crown with me.

Celeste was busy hanging up our clothes on a clothesline to dry. I snuck up behind her and covered her eyes with my hands. "Guess who it is?"

She giggled. "Oh lord, I wonder. Perhaps a cocky paladin who just assumes everyone will just recognize him."

"That very one." I took my hands away and let her turn around to me. "I've got something for you. The boys made it earlier today."

"A flower crown? I didn't take them to be little arts and crafts masters."

"Go ahead, put it on. I bet it'll look great on you."

She seemed amused by it and set the crown on top of her head. It was just as I suspected. It fit her perfectly like a glove.

"How do I look?" She twirled around in her dress, showing off her crown.

"Like you're ready for a town festival as the belle of the ball."

She cocked her head and frowned a little. "I never got to go to festivals like this. What are they like?"

"Oh, just fantastic food, plenty of games, everyone in town assembles on the market place and the music. Oh the music was to die for."

She smiled as she listened to it but also seemed a little down. "I wish I could have experienced it once."

I extended my hand to her. "Well, I can't manifest an entire town to celebrate with you. But we can still have that dance."

She fidgeted. "But I can't dance."

"Don't worry, I'll lead. Take my hand, I will take care of you."

She accepted and smiled as she got close to me. We stood face to face, ready for our first dance. "There's this one song I still vividly remember. Just follow my steps."

There once was a girl no one knew

no name and no renown

So without any fame

they just gave her the name

the girl from a river down

Her smile was like the golden sun

No one wanted to see her frown

And since dancing she liked

they played music all night

for the girl from a river down

She danced throughout the entire night

in her beautiful dress and gown

She was bouncing around

To the beautiful sound

the girl from a river down

the girl from a river down

I twirled Celeste around, laughing along with her as we danced. When I finally set her down, we were both out of breath from both laughing and dancing. We each held each other close and our faces were glued to each other.

"So, what do you think of your first festival dance? I'm not too shabby, am I?"

But Celeste didn't respond. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and her eyes were focused intently on me. She got onto her toes to reach up to me and then... she kissed me. We stood there like that for a while, not speaking a word to each other as our lips brushed against each other.

With a little smack, she parted from me. I touched my lips, in disbelief at what just happened.

Celeste pressed her forehead into my chest and clung to me. "You catch a falling angel, the angel falls for you. Funny how that works, huh?"

"Funny indeed, let's fall a little deeper, shall we." I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned down to kiss her once more. We became more bold. Tongue got involved and pushed our bodies as closely together as we could. Despite being a hardened warrior, Celeste seemed almost frail in those moments, and I held her like she was the most precious thing my hands had ever touched.

It was turning dark and time for us to turn in. I brought Celeste to her barn and opened the door for her. "I... had a lot of fun today. Thank you for that. Have a good night.

I was about to turn away to walk towards my own house when I felt Celeste tug at the back of my shirt. "Is something the matter?" I looked over my shoulder. Her eyes were hidden under her bangs.

Her fingers were trembling. "Would you... mind keeping me company tonight?"

I turned around and noticed that her cheeks were flushed red. I was taken aback and flustered myself. "By that you mean, sharing a bed?"

"Yes. If it's not too much trouble."

"O...of course not. I'll gladly stay with you. Just lead the w....mmmghhh." She pulled me into the barn by the collar and kissed me deeply, pulling me towards the makeshift straw bed at the end of the room. "I need you. I want you... tonight."

"Are you sure about this, Celeste?"

"How much more worthy of a man could I choose other than my own champion? I love you Reynald and I want you to make love to me."

She dropped her dress, unveiling her gorgeous, spotless body to me. Her breasts were large and firm with perfectly round nipples topping the peaks. Her pussy had not a single hair on it, perfectly clean and untouched. Blood rushed to my manhood and even I could no longer deny how much I had been wanting this woman.

I undressed myself and got into bed with her. At first we entangled our bodies, rubbing up against each other and grinding our genitals into each other. Celeste grabbed my back, digging her nails into my skin as we made out. I ran my fingers through her long silken hair, holding her close to me.

I gazed into her eyes as we broke from our kiss. "I love you, Celeste and I will make you mine tonight. Nothing in this world, not even a war, will keep me from doing just that.

She took her pillow and hugged it. "Please, be gentle, I... I've never had another man before."

I nodded and moved down her body. I propped up her ass and lifted her crotch to my lips. I held her butt cheeks up with my hands and spread open her pussy with my thumbs. She was already glistening a bit and a slight heat was radiating from the furnace within. I licked her cunt from bottom to top, lapping up the juices that were already there. I pushed my face into her crotch and my tongue down her vagina. I swirled it around, licking the inside walls and bumps thoroughly. She tasted of sweet honey with a bit of bitterness mixed in. To me, it was the most intoxicating nectar I've ever tasted.

I moved my lips upward, sucking on her unhooded clit. Celeste moaned heavily digging her fingers into the back of my head, shoving me into her crotch. "Right there! Do that more!"

Apparently I was doing the right thing, so I kept assaulting her swollen little bud. I kissed and flicked it with my tongue and with each time, her hips seemed to tremble harder each time. She was getting greedy, wrapping her legs around my head. My face was firmly locked against her pussy with nowhere else to go. "Oh lord! Don't stop!" She threw her head back, running her hands through her hair.

It was beautiful seeing her in the throes of pleasure like this. I closed my eyes as I focused on prodding her weak spots. I lapped up every drop of her juices I could. My lips were already stained and glistening.

I felt her growing weaker, her legs twitching more and more as time passed on. She cried out my name over and over while it was a little harder for me to do with a full mouth. I devoured her pussy and I was enjoying every second of it.

Finally, she started bucking her hips against my face, grinding on my tongue and lips. Her insides were tense. She was about to cum. I didn't let up, sucking on her lips and peppering her entire folds with kisses. Then I was greeted by a torrent of juices spraying into my mouth. I choked at first, but I wouldn't have wanted to waste a single drop of this heavenly nectar.

I gasped for air, coming up to Celeste again after she finally released me from her leg lock. She was sweating and out of breath. I caught her lips, wanting to celebrate our first union. "I can't hold back anymore Celeste. I want to fuck you, right now. I want you so badly!"

"Me too, Reynald. I'm ready for you." She reached out to me with her hands in a "come here" gesture.

She said it. There was nothing that could hold me back anymore. I grabbed her legs, lining my already rock hard member with Celeste's pussy. She was still fully wet from before and it didn't take much effort for me to push my cock past her entrance.

I cupped her cheek with my hand and kissed her as I started thrusting. Her lips quivered from the sexual stimulation. She sucked on my tongue, glued to my face. She was getting way more into it than I was expecting but it just made it all the more exciting.

I wrapped my arms around her frame pressing my face into her chest and kissing her shoulder. I fucked her deep, grinding her cervix and carving my shape into her. Her pussy was taking my breath away with how tightly it was squeezing me. It took me just perfectly, almost like it was adapting to my cock.

"You're so greedy. You keep sucking me back in when I just want to pull back for a second. Naughty girl." I moaned into her ear, making her blush from cheek to cheek.

I kept rocking her body, peppering kisses across her neck. Her pussy welcomed me in full each time, pumping out more and more juices to make my re-entrance as easy as possible. Her lower abdomen twitched and folded in on itself each time my hips collided with hers.

"I love you Reynald! So incredibly much!" Her voice was shaky, her mouth unable to close anymore. I could tell she was close and I wasn't too far behind.

"I'll cum inside you, Celeste! If we make a child so be it! Right now I want to fill you with nothing but myself."

"I'll take it! Shoot your load deep inside of me! Make me pregnant! I want your baby, Reynald! I'll give birth to your child!" She screamed, mirroring my sentiments.

I grabbed her legs and lifted them up to her chest. With the ease of access I could easier slam her pussy with a massive wet smacking sound that echoed in the barn. Her ass rippled and sent waves through her flesh. She was drooling from the side of her lips and her eyes were unfocused.

I wanted nothing more than to fuck her brains out in this final spurt. I put all my remaining force into gyrating and pistoning away. I embraced her entire body, leaving no room between us as I thrust my cock down into her. It spurred my manly pride to see her body twitch beneath me.

Celeste reached up to me, desperately begging to kiss me while we came together. I gladly obliged and twirled my tongue around hers, wrestling with it and letting her saliva fill my mouth.

I went balls deep with a final, heavy thrust when I unleashed a torrent of cum. My cock twitched wildly, pumping cum like a water pump. Slowly I felt my semen surrounding my cock and dripping out from our point of connection. A streak of our mixed juices started dripping down Celeste's butt crack and onto the bedding.

We spent a few minutes lying there like that, staring at each other while I combed through her now sweaty hair. When we finally collapsed next to each other, I took Celeste into my arms and bathed in the afterglow. In the quiet night, cicadas were the only thing that filled the silence.

Suddenly, Celeste broke into a wide smile and nuzzled my chest.

I chuckled. "What?"

"It all seems so far away, doesn't it? It was only a few weeks ago that we were fighting on the frontlines together."

I looked towards the ceiling and took a deep breath. "It really does feel like it's all over already. Like there never was a war to begin with. But you know what? Right now I don't care if the battle is 10 or 10000 miles away. I am here right now, with you. And I think... that's enough."

"Well said." She giggled, leaning up to catch my lips. "Can you... hold me... at least until I've fallen asleep?"

"And way beyond that as well. Sweet dreams, Celeste."

"Good night, Reynald. I love you."

"I love you too."

And with those last words of affection, Celeste snuggled in and soon began softly snoring away. At some point, we would have to return to the horrors of battle. But that day was not it. This day, we were simply allowing ourselves to be happy. Something we've been depraved of for way too long.

12