Monster Girls: Divine Succubus

Story Info
A slutty dickgirl decides to go after a hot nun.
8k words
4.76
11.5k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Qira couldn't believe her eyes. She sat in the back of the huge Catholic cathedral of Saint Mary of The Angels staring at the woman bustling about the front of the sanctuary. She was strikingly gorgeous and even through her habit and robes she had phenomenal curves. Her breasts were huge and her lips looked like they were begging to be wrapped around a dick. She couldn't explain it, but this woman seemed to just radiate sex when she was looked at.

It had been a little more than a month ago, Qira had first seen the woman standing in a coffee shop. She snapped a hurried picture of her but it had been difficult to track her down with just that. It took a lot of hunting and a month spent befote she managed to get someone to tell her the woman's name and where she could be found. She was actually named Faith and lived as a nun here at Saint Mary's. At first she had taken the name to be a joke. A nun named Faith? What were the chances? She thought the person was just making light of her obsession, but Qira was too desperate to just ignore the potential find. She couldn't sleep right until she found her again...

When she had first seen Faith in the coffee shop, Qira had been so enchanted that she barely could think. Faith had been wearing a dress and a sweater with a blue habit and her milky white skin was the most beautiful thing Qira had ever laid eyes on. So she took the tip and went to the enormous church to look around. To be fair, it wasn't a bad tip and Qira really should've recognized the habit for what it was. Searching every church in town probably wouldn't have taken that long. Whatever her delay, the tip had paid off and Qira found the gorgeous woman only minutes after coming here. That was more than an hour ago and she was still sitting where she had flopped down in the furthest padded pew from the altar where Faith stood.

The nun's face was so soft, so sweet looking. Her skin was pale and her lips looked like luscious cherries. Every movement of her body strained the fabric of her robe and showed even more of the curve of her body. One particular bend lifted her robe to above her ankle to show a flash of white skin. Qira rubbed her face in confusion. Here she was getting excited at the sight of ankle and she couldn't help herself. She wanted so much more than ankle but her butt remained firmly in the pew.

The problem Qira had was how to approach a nun and get that robe off her. She was bound to be celibate and wouldn't walk away from her vows lightly. On top of that, Qira wasn't exactly the image of integrity, honor, and religious purity that could somehow capture Qira's heart. She was a twenty six year old goth with raven hair, a black belly shirt, and skin tight leather pants that showed off every curve of her huge cock and massive, virile balls. She also wore three inch leather boots, lace gloves, and tasteful black makeup.

There was no lack of confidence in Qira either. Her body was very attractive beyond just her dick size. She was tall and lanky with a thin belly and legs that went on for days. Her breasts were quite shapely and her nipples perked through her shirt. All this didn't really help though. Such things were likely pointless in courting a woman like Faith. Qira had so little experience in doing anything but getting sluts and horny bitches on her dick that she didn't even know HOW to approach a woman with obvious self respect. Should she get physical? Should she thrust her dick out there? Should she get lewd with the things she says? Maybe describe how she wants to bury her face in Faith's deliciously thick cheeks and eat her ass until her eyes roll out of her head? Heck, maybe even offer for Faith to just sit on her face for a while until she was happy and satisfied?

Her dick was positively throbbing in her tight pants and her frustration was growing beyond her control. She threw her hands up and got to her feet. With one glance back at Faith again, she headed for the door.

*******

Qira returned again. In fact, it was the fourteenth time she had come back to Saint Mary of the Angel's Cathedral. She had learned the schedule of Catholic mass held here, as well as the schedule Faith followed for her time spent here in the sanctuary tending to those that came for her. She came here for an hour or two in her spare time just to watch Faith bustle about the front of the huge hall, lighting candles or speaking quietly with those that approached her. There was a number of priests and other nuns that worked here as well, and Qira tried to avoid the time when anyone else would be around.

Today though, something new happened. While Qira sat in the rear most pew and idly stared at Faith, Faith turned and began to approach her. Qira's pulse quickened as the woman's eyes met hers. She had ones of chocolate brown with such depth and color to them that Qira felt like she could fall into them if she stared too long. She looked at the door and turned to get on her feet.

"Wait. Please." Faith said, holding up a hand.

Qira's body stiffened entirely at those words. She didn't even take a breath. Her eyes fixed on Faith and she just stayed frozen there, half on her feet with her hands clinging to the pew in front of her. Her voice had been so gentle and sweet, with empathy and love woven into every breath. It grabbed ahold of Qira and it held her tight with no chance of escape.

"You have come here so many times recently. You seem to come when the church is most empty, and you never come in further than this back row. This is God's house and all are welcome, you needn't feel like you are intruding." Faith said with a beatific smile.

"N-No. It's not..." Qira mumbled, keeping her hip turned to try and hide the bulge of her cock from the statuesque nun.

"Do whatever you feel most comfortable, but know that God is good and loving. He offers peace to even the most distraught and disturbed. You need only ask for his grace and it will be given." Faith said with a small bow of her head.

Her dick ached. With every word Faith spoke, Qira became more and more aroused. Her mind reeled with ideas and she contemplated each one. Even the one that included tackling Faith to the soft carpet, ripping off that silly robe, and riding her glorious bare ass to high heaven.

"If you so wish to unburden yourself, I can also offer you the solemn relief of the confessional." Faith said, gesturing to two wooden booths side by side at the far end of the hall. They were a Catholic confessional where a priest or nun could sit on one side while a parishioner could take the other to speak in silence and security. They could relieve themselves of their sins and receive advice on how to atone. And they were also very private...

"Yes." Qira said, "Yes... may I confess?"

Faith nodded serenely and gestured to the confessional as she turned towards it. Qira followed her, entirely too aware of the massive bulge in her tight pants that bounced with every step. She watched the shapely, wide-hipped nun open the door on the far side of the booth and disappear inside. Qira stepped into the other and closed it behind herself.

The inside of the confessional was just a wooden closet with a bench and a small curtain in the wall it shared with the other half. There was enough space that Qira could reasonably kneel before the bench and pray on her knees if she wanted. At the same time, the bench was wide and deep enough that she could sit upon it easily to speak into the curtain. Qira chose to sit down and spread her legs, grateful for the chance to ease the tightness in her pants. She quietly undid the button and slid the zipper down. Her cock sprang free immediately and it throbbed at full attention.

"God welcomes you this evening." Faith's voice came quiet and somber through the curtain.

"Yeah..." Qira rolled her eyes and took ahold of her throbbing shaft. She gave it a soft stroke and sighed out a breath of relief as pleasure tingled through her.

"This night, may the Lord help you confess your sins. Give them over unto him and atone for what you have done. How long has it been since your last confession?" Faith said. Her voice excited Qira and made her dick twitch. Precum glistened at her tip and she stroked herself more readily now.

"Uhhh... Never done it." Qira huffed, just wanting Faith's soft and enticing voice to keep speaking.

"Well tell unto me that which weighs upon your heart. What have you done that needs be unburdened?" Faith asked.

Qira kept jerking off. Her dick was harder than it had ever been in her entire life. There was something so incredibly blasphemous and exciting about what she was doing. She absolutely could not help herself. The only thing that would make this better was if that sexy nun would strip for her already.

"Miss?" Faith asked again after a minute of Qira quietly rubbing her dick.

"Guess... Guess I... been dreaming of fucking this really hot chick. Just bending her over and giving it to her in the most animal way I can think of." Qira said, her voice tightening into a horny grunt more than once.

"A-Adultery..." Faith's own voice seemed to waver a bit. She could be heard shifting about a bit and she continued, voice heavier and more urgent, "Adultery is an insideous sin, for it is devilishly close to that most sacred acts of love God has given unto us."

"Yeah... but what if I would marry her? What if I would promise to be with her forever and all that? Would it still be wrong if I just grabbed her... and held her down... and pounded her fat sexy ass until she was all happy and pregnant with my child?" Qira said huskily, her hand moving near a blur now on her dick. Her precum spurted out erratically in little strings that splattered on her pants, the floor, and the door of the confessional.

There was a rather poignant silence and then Faith spoke again. When her voice reached Qira's ears, it set off a burst of desire and passion in her like nothing she could've imagined. It put her heart into overdrive and made a jet of precum shoot from her cock so powerfully that it splattered the ceiling.

"Such colorful... fantasies... You must-" Faith's voice was broken by heavy breathing and she seemed to have to fight to keep speaking, "-remember that such acts are only sacred after the bonds of marriage."

"Yep." Qira groaned heavily and her balls clenched up. She spasmed and pressed her head back against the wall. Her hand pumped hard and her dick jerked. Thick white jizz erupted from her dick and painted all across the inside of the confessional. She shook and cum continued to spray from her. She gasped softly while the last of her huge, hot load left her. Once she was finished, the inside of the confessional looked like a disaster. The floor was a splattered swamp of sperm. Thick ropes criss-crossed the door and ran down it. The scent was heavy and thick in the air around her.

"You must learn to... to control yourself when these thoughts arise." Faith advised. She took a heavy breath and said, "And I think it would be wise to speak your feelings before they become too dangerous."

"Oh great. Sure." Qira mumbled, waving that suggestion off.

"Perhaps you should return again. Continue giving confession each time these thoughts become a problem." Faith sighed.

Now there was an idea... provided Qira didn't just get kicked out the moment she came back. Her eyes roved over the creamy mess as she wiped herself off and flicked a bit of cum from her fingers. She packed herself away and got to her feet.

"Sure. I'll come back and do this again." Qira said and pushed her way out of the booth before anyone had time to notice anything.

*******

A few days later, Qira returned again. She came in slowly and reluctantly. She expected to find posters with her face on them announcing her banning from the building. But nobody stopped her as she headed into the sanctuary again. She looked around and saw Faith standing at the altar with her hands clasped together. Her head was bowed and she was praying. As soon as Qira stepped out of the doorway, she stopped.

Qira watched as Faith turned and regarded her with her lovely brown eyes. Since she didn't immediately run for help or kick her out, Qira guessed she wasn't in trouble. That or the church really did forgive some pretty insulting things.

There was something different about Faith though. As she walked forward, Qira almost imagined there was a new sway to her hips and a creamier smoothness to her face. Her habit seemed to be sitting a bit odd on her head and her robes were fitting tighter than before. She stopped a step from Qira and smiled softly up at her.

"You returned." Faith observed quietly.

"Figured I might." Qira shrugged. She had wore looser pants today and was already feeling quite relieved because of it. Her dick was hanging heavy over her bulging balls. No amount of masturbation had gotten out this desire burning inside her ever since her little escapade in the confessional. She needed to do it again so she said, "Can I confess again?"

Faith simply nodded and gestured to the confessional.

They took their respective sides and Qira looked around as she stepped in. The confessional was clean and polished. There was no evidence of her previous baptism of semen she had given it. She wondered if Faith had discovered it or if someone else had? Probably someone else since she wasn't in trouble for it.

"God welcomes you this evening." Faith said softly after a moment.

Qira quietly undid her pants and pushed them down to her ankles this time. She spread her knees and got comfortable as she took ahold of her cock.

"Evening." Qira replied, wrapping her fingers around her hot foreskin. She could already tell this was going to be what she needed to properly relieve her nuts.

"How long has it been since your last confession?" Faith asked.

"Last time I was here." Qira said, starting to stroke herself.

"Yes. Last time you were here..." Faith said softly.

Qira shuddered and jerked harder. Something about the way Faith said that told her that she did in fact know what she had done. Perhaps even what she was doing now. But then if that was the case, why did she let her...?

The confessional door opened and Faith pushed into the tight space in front of her. Qira yelped and pushed herself back against the rear of the bench as best she could. As heavily breasted and shapely as Faith was, she made the remaining space in the confessional feel tight as a linen closet.

"The last time you were here... You awoke my blood again." Faith cooed, staring down at Qira's naked cock. Those brown eyes had shifted. There were lines of cherry red in them that gave them a faint glow. She opened her mouth, tongue flicking over her lips and showed a pair of sharp fangs. She leaned closer and hissed, "I licked up every drop of your sperm that you let out in here and it was..." Faith breathed in heavily in a way that seemed to inflate her already enormous breasts, "Divine!"

"What?" Qira gawked at the seemingly addled nun. The red in her eyes was growing and glowing brighter.

"I had spent years and years suppressing it. I forced it entirely under my control and cloistered myself away in a place where I wouldn't hurt anyone again. I was worried for a time but it worked. It worked wonderfully until... you." Faith growled. She was breathing harder now and her tongue seemed to be growing longer. It curled around her lips and flicked teasingly before she spoke again, "And now you've come back to finish the job."

"What?" Qira repeated herself.

"I'm a succubus, you fool and now you're going to be mine! My first proper meal in ten years!" Faith hissed and dropped to her knees. She wrapped her hand around the base of Qira's dick and brought it to her mouth. Her long tongue snaked out and wrapped around it.

"Ohhhh damn!" Qira moaned, her body stiffening as her cock disappeared into Faith's plump lips. She reached up and groped her boobs through the thin black top she was wearing. The talent with which the horny nun was sucking her cock was unbelievable. Every squeeze and tug of her tongue. Every press of her fingers. Every tightening of her lips. They were all brought together to force Qira into a state of such ecstasy that she couldn't do a damn thing.

Faith seemed to sense what was coming. She grabbed Qira's balls with one hand and squeezed lightly. Qira's cock jerked hard and a jet of thick, virile semen rocketed into Faith's mouth. She swallowed and continued rubbing Qira with her lips and tongue.

It was nothing short of the best orgasm Qira had ever known. Her eyes flashed with colors and lights. Her heart was either beating so fast she couldn't feel it or it had stopped entirely. Her legs shook and her feet flopped about. She made incoherent vocalizations as yet more seed was extracted from her heavy nuts. Even a load as vast as Qira's had its limit and it began to wane shortly after. The gush of sperm slowed and Faith swallowed the last of it down.

"Ahhh! That's so good." Faith sighed as she licked her lips. She sighed and closed her eyes. For a moment, Qira just sat there and watched the succubus nun kneel before her and savor the taste of semen on her tongue. She looked like she was having a divine experience with how she was breathing and licking her lips sensually. She sighed and opened her eyes. The red was gone, as were the fangs in her mouth. Her face was pink but no longer so heavily flushed as it had been. She smiled, "Much better. I've been craving that so much since you were here last. I kicked the stuff once before but it was the hardest thing I ever did. Now you came back in here and reminded me just how amazing semen tastes. I couldn't wait to get it again and it was all I could do not to attack any of the congregation."

"Well can you blame me? You're so fucking sexy. It's no wonder I couldn't stop thinking about you before. You're a sex demon!" Qira said as she looked at Faith's face behind the half-erect tower of her cock.

Faith shrugged, "You caused this. Now you get to take responsibility for it. Come back here every day or I will hunt you down and suck out your soul."

"You can't really do that." Qira scoffed.

"You want to find out?" Faith said, a flash of red returning to her eyes for just a moment. She stood and crossed her arms, "Come back this time tomorrow or else. Tell no one of this and give yourself to no one besides myself."

"Oh yeah? I can't have sex with anyone else, can I?" Qira challenged her. She wrenched up her pants and zipped them quickly, but carefully, over her cock.

"Exactly. And if I taste anyone else anywhere near your cock, I'll find them and fuck them to death myself." Faith said, her eyes narrowing. She reached out and trailed one finger down Qira's cheek, "Plus I'm more than you can handle anyway. You don't want to fuck anyone else. I'm all you need."

Qira huffed and pushed past Faith, heading out of the confessional and then out of the church.

*******

Outside the cathedral the next day, Qira stood with her hands in her pockets and her eyes on the front door as though Faith might come bursting out of it any second. A knot of fear was twisting in her gut and she kicked at a rock on the sidewalk in frustration. It was late afternoon and the place would only be open to the public for another hour, but she couldn't make her feet move. Even with how insanely hard her dick was, tenting out her leather pants in the most obscene way they had ever done, she couldn't make herself move closer.

She had gone home last night and had the strangest nightmare in her life. She had come here as instructed and found the cathedral empty except for a bed with black sheets. Faith had been standing beside it and she had gestured for Qira to strip then lay down. She did as she was instructed, so she had a great view when Faith grabbed her robes and ripped them off violently. She revealed a black skinned demoness beneath that leapt on Qira. At first she started by riding her cock. But as she rode, her body grew more lewd and more demonic. Her fangs grew longer and her horns grew more points. As she screamed in ecstasy, she lunged at Qira and ripped out her throat.