Monster Girls: Divine Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes! Maybe you do still have something to give." Faith smiled widely as her ass was wrenched wide open by massive cock glazed in thick semen.

Qira gave her no mercy in that hole either. She forced her onto her hands and knees on the couch, and kept close behind her. With a better position for a top-down fucking, she began slamming her cock hard into Faith's asshole. Her balls slapped messily against the first spunk-mess as they churned up the seed for the next one.

"Don't you fucking disappoint me! You better cum like a firehose in my ass!" Faith demanded.

Faith's big pale ass bounced and jiggled with each hammer thrust. Her hole was clenching and squeezing each time and it was abundantly clear that she was lost the wild heat of it all. Qira kept herself focused though. She had one thought in mind, one goal that she wanted to do right now. This ass was beyond amazing but she wanted to show Faith that she wasn't to be trifled with anymore. So she kept humping until she was on the verge of cumming again.

She yanked her dick out and Faith gave a whine of complaint. Qira gripped her ass and twisted, forcing Faith to roll over onto her back. She leapt forward to straddle the Succubus' massive tits. Her dick shoved hard between her plump lips and she grabbed the demonic horns curling back from her head. With a mighty roar, she unleashed the floodgates right down Faith's throat. She kept her pinned and held onto her horns to ensure her dick stayed lodged right to her balls. Faith's favorite thing in the world poured down her gullet like never before. Qira felt her body go numb from how hard she was cumming. All she could feel was the flood of endorphins and other chemicals saturating her entire body as shot after shot of fertile baby sauce erupted from her.

By the time she finished cumming minutes later, Faith wasn't moving. She lay limp beneath her, eyes closed and throat slowly undulating around her dick. Qira let go of her, letting her head fall back and she pulled her cock out of her mouth. Her feet stumbled as she tried to step back over Faith and it resulted in her falling against the other arm of the couch. Their legs got entangled and Qira just slumped in exhaustion.

"G-God... damn..." Faith wheezed. She coughed and rolled her head to the side. She spent a moment just breathing hard before continuing, "Were you actually trying to kill me?"

"If you had died from that... you would've lost." Qira said, her own chest rising and falling just as hard. Her dick was finally soft and the last dregs of her nut was leaking out.

Faith gave a weak laugh, "We can't have that... A succubus losing to her pet."

"Or a Mistress killing her shiny new fuck-doll." Qira said with a grin.

Faith's head just lolled back again and she sighed happily, "Haven't had sex like that in... ugh... I don't know if I've ever..." She rubbed at her face, "If I let you keep fucking my ass, you gonna keep coming around?"

"Could you keep a pig outta mud?" Qira said with a shrug.

"Classy." Faith teased.

"Hey, not like I'm going anywhere right now. Someone tore my pants all to hell and I don't feel like getting arrested for being half naked in a church." Qira said, pointing at her pants.

"Ah. Well grab a sheet then. I'm not finding you pants." Faith said and nodded to one of the covered heaps of furniture.

Qira rolled her eyes and said, "The shit I will put up with for world-class booty."

"Damn straight." The succubus laughed wryly and sat up. She leaned forward and kissed Qira full on the mouth before saying, "So how about those marriage vows you were talking about?"