Monster Girls: Divine Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't the end of the dream. After Faith had drank her blood until she passed out, she woke up standing at the entrance of the cathedral again. This time Faith was naked already but she still looked human. She directed Qira to strip and get on the bed again. This time Faith ripped off her own skin to show the demon. She didn't bother with the sex, just lunged for Qira's throat.

Time and again, Qira reappeared at the doors and would approach the bed. She would always be told to strip and lay down. Sometimes Faith was clothed, sometimes not. Sometimes she was already a demon. Sometimes the sex was unbelievable and went on for hours. Other times, Qira was dead before her head hit the pillow.

The worst part? When she awoke, she was harder than she could ever remember being in her life. She jerked off fourteen times and her balls never gave less than a full load of jizz. By the time she stopped from exhaustion, her bed was a disaster and she had to just throw the sheets away. She slept the morning into the afternoon to try and recover, but the nightmares came again. She awoke fully aroused once more. This time she ignored it and forced herself into a pair of pants, deciding to just try and get it over.

Instead, she had stopped here out of fear she would find that black bed inside and that she was going to her death.

"Ah fuck it! If I do die, at least I die fucking the hottest goddamn nun I've ever seen! I'm gonna show her what for. I'm gonna fuck her so goddamn hard she doesn't want me to come back!" Qira snarled to herself, forcing her feet to stomp forward to the door.

She grabbed the handle and hurled it open. That sounded impressive but the front doors of Saint Mary of the Angels were large, heavy, and attached to load-bearing springs to keep them from slamming.

Inside, the cathedral looked perfectly normal. No bed. No death waiting for her. She let out a heavy breath and walked forward.

Faith was standing beside the altar. Much like yesterday, Qira noticed how much tighter her robes were fitting. Her boobs looked bigger and her ass wider. There were undeniable points sticking up from the sides of her head beneath her habit. She sniffed and stood up straight as soon as Qira approached.

She turned and her red eyes fixed on Qira, "Good. You listened. Now come with me."

Qira couldn't say anything. Her dick was positively aching and not from being trapped erect in tight pants so long. The sight of Faith's body drove her libido into inhuman overdrive. Her dick NEEDED to let all this seed out, and ideally it would do it down the throat of the sexy nun only an arm's length away.

Only Faith didn't lead her to the confessional...

"Uhh, aren't we going to-" Qira started, pointing at the booths.

"No. I don't want to have to clean up in there again. This way. We need privacy and time." She lead her through a side door off the main sanctuary. "Neither can we get in there."

The doorway led to a staircase down and the light was dimmer in here. Qira tried not to freak out as her nightmare came back in horrifying clarity. She shook her head and focused on Faith's ass. It was plump and luscious, stretching the seams of her robes to their limit. Each step on the stairs made it twist and jiggle enticingly. If she was going to die, she'd get to fuck that first. Definitely. Fuck this nun's celibacy, she clearly needed a dicking.

"In here." Faith said as they reached the bottom of the stairs. A short and dark hallway was carpeted in cheap industrial blue and lit with only a single bulb. She opened the first door on the right and it led into a small storage room. She flicked on yet another single old incandescent bulb which barely lit the room. In there was a collection of furniture covered in sheets. It appeared to be mostly chairs and extra pews. Faith pointed at one, "Sit there."

Qira looked at the pew and then at Faith's hips again. She crossed her arms and said, "No. If we're doing this, I want to fuck you properly. You strip and bend over."

Faith snarled and turned on her. The red was bright in her eyes and her fangs were hanging over her plump lip. She grabbed Qira's front and pulled her over. With inhuman strength, she forced Qira onto the bench and held her there with a hand gripping her throat, "Who said you could tell me to do anything? You're mine. You're my cum-fountain. You exist to FEED ME. Understand?"

The hand made speech nearly impossible and Qira just let out a choked gurgle. Faith loosened her hand a bit and Qira gasped, "Yes. Okay."

With that, Faith let go. She reached up and stripped off her habit, revealing her long, flowing dark hair for the first time. It was so thick and rich, dark as night and shining like waves of silk around her face. It set off her milky skin perfectly and nearly hid the long, onyx-black horns that slid back from the sides of her head to point out behind her ears. She tossed it on the pew next to Qira and dropped to her knees with a hiss of excitement, "I bet you're as taut as a balloon. I imagine you tried jerking off?"

She pulled Qira's pants down to unleash her cock. Her hands wrapped around Qira's engorged member and started stroking with both.

"Ohhhh... Came like a dozen times... somehow it was always a ton." Qira moaned, "It never helped either."

"That's because I've claimed you, slut. You're mine. Your balls are mine. They are empowered by my desire and I want a lot. You can't experience any relief except through me." Faith smiled and stroked teasingly slower, "No matter how much you try, how much you nut, you can never relax without me."

"Am I going to die?" Qira grunted as Faith's lips wrapped around her cockhead to slurp up the bubbling precum.

She sucked on Qira just long enough to make the woman shudder before popping back off and saying, "Probably not. Though you're going to waste away at this rate. I'm not nice and I'm very hungry. If you're going to keep feeding me and live, you'll want to start eating like a horse. Your body has already started to cannibalize itself to feed me what I want."

"Ohhh fuck." Qira moaned, letting her head flop back as Faith started sucking again. She could feel the succubus fangs pressing to either side of her cock as Faith deepthroated her. Fangs that her nightmare induced brain had shown her in terrifying detail as they ripped at her body all over. She jerked and gasped at the jolt of fear. It seemed to multiply the pleasure and made her nerves blaze.

"That's it, my pet. Get these nice and worked up for me. I'm so hungry~!" Faith cooed as one of her hands fondled Qira's massively inflated balls. If it were even possible, they had grown more in just the time her pants had been around her knees.

Qira didn't last long. She needed to let it go and now. She grunted and thrust hard. A huge geyser of jizz poured down Faith's throat. She gave a muffled moan and swallowed hard. In moments she was gulping down mouthful after mouthful of thick, virile seed. Qira didn't let up. She didn't stop. Even with how hard she had cum yesterday, today she went even harder. She came for six minutes without stopping. Her mind was swimming in a fog of bliss and exhaustion by the end of it.

Faith, despite her attempts to drink it all, had made a bit of a mess of herself. Sperm splattered her cheeks and smeared up her forehead. It dripped off her chin and had left dark spots on her robes. She was breathing hard and her belly was clearly rounded from the immense meal. She licked at her lips and gasped with delight, "So much, my sweet! So much! Oh you are a good pet indeed!"

"Guhhhh..." Qira slurred, her eyes unable to focus and her limbs completely limp.

"Now, feel free to rest. I need to go get cleaned up. Once you get feeling back in your legs, you can go. Be sure to eat lots tonight and come back again tomorrow. You're really a treat I can't pass up." Faith said with a devious smile. Her eyes were back to normal and the horns and shrunk back to a smaller, unpointed size that could be hidden under a habit again.

Qira could only slur more incoherency.

*******

The next nightmares were not about her being eaten alive, though that might've been a comfort if they had. Instead they all revolved around her sitting on a couch while dozens of Faiths crawled all over and around her. They fawned over her cock and demanded she cum again and again and again for her. They worked her until she was a withered husk. Then they force fed her steak and potatoes and beer until she was human again. Then they repeated the process.

Back in reality, she returned to the cathedral as instructed and got sucked dry by Faith once more. This wasn't nearly as severe as the day before, since she didn't bother jerking off and working herself up even more. But she still had to go by the waffle house and scarf down a triple stack before she could even get herself home. It still left her just as exhausted that night though, and she had to sleep late to recover.

This process repeated itself for an entire week before Qira came to the conclusion that she was actually going to die. Maybe not as suddenly or as violently as in her dreams, but she was going to die. She had already gotten numerous angry phone calls from her boss about missing work. She was spending a ton more on food now than she used to, though that was offset by the fact that she spent money on practically nothing else. She did nothing but eat, sleep, and feed Faith semen. The treatment Faith gave her kept getting worse and worse too. Initially she had kid herself into thinking she could just endure it. Swing by the cathedral and feed the demon nun each day on her way home from work. But she still hadn't even gotten up the strength to go back to work, and Faith was getting more demanding. By the last day, Faith was treating Qira like a helpless animal who only existed to lick her feet and feed her semen.

And that was when she decided enough was enough. She was going to need to respond while she could still work up the strength to do it. She had only gotten blowjobs and if she was going to devote her life to feeding the hottest succubus she had ever known, she was going to get some proper sex, damn it! She had stared at the nun's body for days and still had never even seen a nipple! She only ever took off the damn habit, sucked her dry, and told her to leave! Enough was enough!

When Qira walked into the Cathedral the next day, she had on a pair of padded gloves, her heaviest combat boots, and a taser in her pocket just in case. She stomped up to Faith, jerked her head at the stairwell door, and followed her down without a word. As soon as they were in the closet and Faith had gestured at the pew, Qira struck.

She launched herself at Faith, leading with a hard punch across the jaw. The succubus jerked in surprise and stumbled back. Qira didn't let up. She gave a battle cry and swung her fist at Faith's open middle. The blow made the beautiful woman grunt. Then she did it again, and again, and again. Faith was slowly driven back against the wall and her glowing eyes were narrowed on Qira.

"My turn." Faith hissed and she grabbed Qira's shirt. She twisted and hurled her at the ground. Qira took the throw and rolled, getting away from Faith as best she could before springing back to her feet.

She spun and raised her fists again. Qira was no lightweight when it came to a brawl. She had taken beatings and dished them out just as much. She had just never expected to need to do something like this to a woman like Faith. But the succubus nun didn't listen to anything she said, and never gave her anything but commands. She followed until she was fed up and now she had to show Faith what for.

"We've had such a good relationship and now you decide to do this?" Faith said with a hiss. She swung for Qira and drove a fist into her ribs. The succubus hit hard and Qira had to stumble back. Too many hits like that and she'd go down. Faith was quite stronger than she looked. Qira swung back at her and made Faith step back to give space.

"I'm done just being your feeding toy. I shouldn't have let you force me into it to begin with." Qira said, squeezing her fists tight.

"Want revenge that bad?" Faith smiled, raising her own unadorned fists to brawl.

"No, I want that ass that bad." Qira said and she lunged fast. She fainted left and then brought her right foot up in a lightning kick, driving the massive combat boot into Faith's middle. It hurled the nun back against the wall again and drove the air out of her.

Qira didn't let her get back up easily. She charged and began punching her gorgeous face with sharp jabs. Blood spurted from her nose as it broke. Qira reached down and grabbed the front of her robes and heaved her back up against the wall.

Faith was laughing. She looked up at Qira through eyes that were as red as her blood and sparkling with delight, "Really? My ass? You want to fuck me so bad and your decision was to try and pound me until you could rape me? Oh god I love it when a pet gets properly desper-"

Qira unceremoniously grabbed Faith by the throat with both padded hands. She squeezed and Faith let out a choked gasp. Qira leaned closer and said, "No. After being your plaything for days, I figured out you were the kind of woman that only respects strength. If I did something bold and brash, overpowered you and made you mine... you'd like it."

That made Faith's eyes widen and she thrashed against Qira's hold. She shoved on her arms but she had no leverage. Then she raised her feet and kicked Qira. That made Qira grunt in pain but she didn't let go. Instead she tried to squeeze even harder. Faith fought wildly and her nails raked across Qira's face. Qira yelled in pain and stumbled back as blood welled from cuts opened across her forehead, cheek, and nose.

Faith gasped a deep breath as she dropped back to her feet and leaned hard against the wall. She bent forward with her hands on her knees, choking in breath after breath.

Qira took a moment as well to wipe the blood away from her eyes and shake the pain from her head. The shock of having cuts opened across her face had gotten her back but she wasn't going to stop now. She clenched her fists and raised them again. Much to her surprise though, Faith raised a hand and shook her head, her chest still heaving for air.

"What? Had enough?" Qira said and she spat out a mouthful of blood.

"No. Well, yes. But not because I don't think I could take you." Faith wheezed. She stood upright and took one more deep breath before saying, "You're right. It is goddamn exciting to feel someone actually fight back. Someone so violent and strong..." Her hands went to her throat and she rubbed the already bruising flesh like it was something she treasured.

"Great, so you gonna be done trying to drink me dry then?" Qira asked, not lowering her fists. Her adrenaline was going too hard and she wasn't going to stop until Faith had come to some kind of compromise.

"Oh hell no. I want you even more now. A woman who can give it as great as you can, both in semen and in pain? Oh by the hells, you're amazing!" Faith exclaimed, her body shuddering in excitement.

"Fine." Qira snatched for her back pocket and whipped out the taser. She pressed the button and electricity crackled between the prongs menacingly.

Faith laughed loudly, "You even brought toys! What fun! But no, pet, that won't be necessary. I told you I want you even more now. You want to fuck? Let's fuck. Let's see how much of that strength you can throw into your dick."

To emphasize her point, Faith picked that moment to reach down and pull her robes up. She stripped them off with some trouble and tossed them aside. Beneath she was wearing absolutely nothing at all except her flat black shoes and some black lace stockings and garter. Her boobs were exactly as amazing as Qira had hoped. They were big and squishy looking, but impossibly perky and with nipples that could fill her hand.

"Oh. Well fuck." Qira sighed, her hands falling as she watched the nun strip herself. The taser fell from her hand as she felt her dick throb harder. It actually got so stiff that the stitching in her pants popped and started to rip.

"Someone else is excited too." Faith giggled and stepped forward, "But first... let me..."

She leaned towards Qira and gently took hold of her head. Qira panicked for a moment and considered going for her taser on the floor. But she calmed down when Faith's tongue touched her cheek and licked the blood from her wound. A warmth seemed to emanate from the touch and follow quickly where her tongue went. She licked the slashes all across her face and slurped up the blood.

"There. Succubus spit invigorates things. It doesn't heal it, but it should stop the bleeding." Faith smiled, stepping back enough to kneel down and grab Qira's pants. She didn't bother undoing them, instead just grabbing the weakened seam and ripping them the rest of the way. They fell around Qira's ankles and left her cock twitching hard right in Faith's face. Precum was drooling down it in a thick stream and Faith eagerly licked it up.

"Feels better too." Qira sighed, touching her face.

"Yeah... and you know what's going to feel really good for both of us?" Faith asked as she stood back up. Before Qira could answer, Faith turned away from her and bent over one of the stacks of chairs. Her pussy glistened in the dim light with wetness that shone down her thighs almost to her knees. She was completely hairless and her pussy was gorgeous. There was a scent about it too that radiated pure, carnal lust right into the best parts of Qira's brain.

She wasted no time in grabbing onto Faith's big round ass and digging in. Her dick nestled up against the sloppy wet lips and she shoved the steel-hard beast right to her hyper-active balls. Hot and gooey succubus pussy squeezed down on her from all sides. Her brain just about short-circuited from the pleasure and she leaned forward against Faith's ass.

"Oh that's the fucking stuff! Yes! Show me that strength and wreck my pussy!" Faith demanded in a lusty yowl.

Qira obeyed willingly this time. She wrapped her gloved hands around Faith's wide hips and drew her hips back. She drove forward so hard that she lifted Faith's toes off the ground and left the succubus screaming in bliss.

With most sex that Qira had in her life, there was at least some expectation of gentleness. At minimum, she could be expected to try and not hurt her partner. But with Faith? All that was out the window. She hammered her pussy. She dragged her back and slammed into her as hard and fast as she could manage. She kept it up until her back was screaming and her hips burned. Then she leaned forward and hooked an arm around Faith's neck. She pulled her back against her and bowed her body into an arch. She continued fucking with short, hard little thrusts while slowly choking Qira just enough to be fun.

"That's the fucking stuff. God, just ruin me. Beat me. Choke me and use me. I'm your fuck-doll today." Faith growled whorishly.

Qira was already so worked up from all the adrenaline that her first nut came quickly. She dropped Faith without warning, grabbed her hips again, and shoved her face into the couch to pin her there with her dick as deep as it would go. Sperm pounded the horny succubus' insides and her screams were barely muffled by the couch's padding. Qira thrust more and jackhammered her through the entire long and absolutely drowning orgasm. She pulled back and let go of her, dropping her to the couch with a gasp and stumbling back to lean against another heap of covered furniture.

Faith sank to her knees on the floor and just barely raised her head off the couch. Her eyes glittered deviously as she hissed, "That all you got, pussy?!"

Clearly this was going to be more than either of them had anticipated. Qira stepped forward with a roll of her neck and a stretch of her arms. She stripped off her gloves and grabbed Faith's naked ass in both hands. With strength borne of pure lust, she heaved her to her feet and lined her asshole up with her messy cock. Without warning or preamble, she rammed into that tight hole and made Qira wail.