Monster Girls: Knightly Duties 02

Story Info
The second story about a princess and her knight centauress.
7.9k words
4.83
8.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another tale from the days of yore.

Velis felt the bead of sweat gathering on her forehead. Queen Matilda was speaking from her from her throne. Court had been called and one of the items she wished to speak about was Velis' guardianship of the Princess Matty. She had to force herself to keep her hooves flat on the floor and remember that she had nothing to fear... except the executioner's hand if the queen found out that Princess Matty liked being mounted and used like a common whore by her favorite centaur guardian.

She was wearing her ceremonial knight's attire: A fine black dress trimmed in white over her lower half and light silver chainmail on her upper. It came with shoulder guards, gauntlets, and a fine breast plate that had to be crafted quite thoroughly to fit over her enormous chest. Her thick cock was strapped to her belly to prevent it from dangling unsightly from beneath the attire. She had her black hair, originally shorter when she had started being Matty's guardian, tied back in a short tail. A ceremonial saber hung at her waist. The reason she had to strap her cock instead of simply letting it rest inside its sheathe was that she never went soft around her charge. The princess was such a horny slut and there was hardly a day that went by in which they didn't do something untoward together. So when court was called and Princess Matty stood beside the queen, it made for a slightly awkward situation. Matty was lucky, she didn't have a hard time hiding anything except for her eyes that wandered to Velis every now and then.

"And now we come to the final item I wished to address today: That of my daughter's guardian. The proud knight Lady Velis." Queen Matilda gestured to Velis and the gathered nobles and court attendants all looked at her. The Queen smiled and said, "For nearly a year since her appointing, Velis has never been far from her post and has done her duty with as much determination as I had expected from her."

That made Velis' racing heart calm a bit. Perhaps this wasn't a bad thing? When she had been warned that she was a topic of today's court, she assumed someone had finally seen her and Matty together out in the Queen's Forest. But it seems such words would've been a waste if she just intended to have Velis executed.

"That is why this is so much harder than it could've been. Velis." Queen Matilda turned her gaze to the centauress. Her eyes were cold as she said the next sentence, "I sentence you to death for befouling my daughter and abusing your position as her guardian."

The entire court went silent at those words. Velis couldn't believe it. She knew it was always a possibility but to what end would anyone desire to inform the queen of her and the princess' involvement? Bah. They were nobles, they probably just did it out of spite since they hadn't captured the princess' hand. Or perhaps one of them thought they could get her out of the way to try and marry the princess to get the throne. It was a fruitless effort, Matty would never settle for anything less than a centaur again.

As if driven to action by those thoughts, Matty hurled herself at her mother. She grabbed her arm and pulled, "No mother! I won't let you! You can't execute her!"

"So you admit these accusations are true? You have really been laying with a beast?" Queen Matilda gasped, wrenching her arm from her daughter's grasp. She pushed herself to her feet and looked down at her daughter, "Such filth is not for royalty to touch. She was a fine knight and guardian but she stepped a line which none but nobility should cross."

"Then declare her a noble! I don't care! You can't execute her!" Matty screamed.

Velis just stood there, her heart sinking and her eyes dropping.

"Stop this ridiculous display. You will one day be the queen! Do not act like a spoiled child or I will have you imprisoned for a time until you learn your manners." The Queen growled at her daughter.

"No mother! I will not-" Matty screeched but her voice dropped when Velis raised a hand to get her attention.

"It's fine, Matty. We knew this might happen. Compose yourself and do not cry. I cherish the time we shared." Velis said, her voice strangely still and without emotion.

The Queen huffed and straightened her royal dress. She looked down at Velis and frowned, "Even in the light of execution, you maintain your decorum and beseech my daughter to do the same. It is truly a blight that we must lose a knight of your bearing. But it is a greater blight what you thought yourself worthy of. Soldiers, disarm her and take her to the dungeons."

The six royal guardsmen to both sides of the throne snapped a salute and marched towards her. She unclipped her belt and gave up her weapon before being led away.

*******

Late that night, Velis was laying in her cell on the large pile of straw they had laid out for her. Her legs were stretched out to the side and she had her torso laying on the bench meant for two legged prisoners. She was utterly naked except a ratty old shirt. It was undignified to say the least.

She felt the need to cry, but pushed it away by sheer determination. The Queen might not be watching her but she would not risk someone seeing her in such a state. They wouldn't understand anyway. She did not want to cry over her life, but over losing the chance to live a life at Matty's side. She had always harbored the dream of a marriage to Matty, not for the throne of the land but to have that lovely and wild woman in her arms forever.

So when Matty's face appeared in the dark outside the cell, she scrambled to her hooves and lunged at the small window of bars. Her eyes were wide and she thrust her hands through to grab Matty's. That touch did bring tears to her eyes and she whispered, "What're you doing here? Did the guard let you in?"

Matty smiled deviously and held up a small glass vial, "Powerful sleeping draught that I put in an ale for him. Come on, we're going to flee the castle tonight."

"What?!" Velis stared at the princess. She drew her hands back and shook her head, "No! I can't let you do that for me. You have a kingdom to rule and a throne to sit upon. I am not worth your crown."

"The crown be damned, I burn the kingdom before I rule it without you." Matty growled, putting a key in the lock. She turned it and wrenched the door open. She was wearing dark trousers and a black blouse. Her face was smudged with ash and she carried a small sword at her hip. She jumped at Velis and wrapped her arms around the centauress. Her head pressed between her breasts and she sighed heavily, emotion making her body shake. She spoke quietly, "I've been so scared my mother would come down here and cut your throat before I could get here. I'm so relieved to know you're safe and I am not leaving here without you."

Velis hugged Matty, feeling her soft warmth against her body. It was such a stark contrast to the cold cell and she just took a moment to enjoy it before pushing her away. She looked down at Matty, "Princess, this isn't some fairy tale story. Should we try and run, your mother will have us both slain. I will not put you at risk. I am staying in my cell and I will face justice."

"Fine. I'm staying here too. If you are going to throw your life away for my mother's insane beliefs, then I will have one more night with you." Matty said, crossing her arms. She looked away from Velis and spoke quieter, "And once you're gone, I will soon follow. If we cannot be together in life, then I will force the lord above to let us be together in death."

"NO!" Velis yelled, slashing her hand through the air. "Live your life. I am not worth ending it."

Matty frowned but turned towards the cell door. That eased Velis' tense muscles and she watched her slowly walk towards it. She grabbed the door and took the key from the lock, starting to pull it shut. Then she threw the key into the hall and forced the door shut from the inside, trapping herself in the cell with Velis.

"Princess!" Velis cried, staring at the locked cell door with Matty still on this side of it.

With a furious face, Matty turned on Velis and threw herself at the centauress. She grabbed the front of her shirt, pulling her face down, and slapped her hard enough to make the crack of skin echo around the room. Tears were running down her face as she clung to Velis' immodest shirt. "How dare you, my knight? How dare you?!"

"What?" Velis asked in concerned surprise.

"You steal a woman's heart and then just throw it away with your own life. You think I am here on a whim? You think your foolish good looks and your stupid horse cock are all I want you here for? Do you not listen to the words coming from my heart?" Tears were dripping from her cheeks and she shook Velis' shirt until it ripped down the front. She let her hands fall to her side and she whimpered, "A life without you would be hollow and without joy. I would be queen on a briar throne and of a dark kingdom, forever wallowing in my own misery. Time spent with you is so much more than just that spent frolicking together. I will not lie and say I do not enjoy it with very piece of my worldly self, but it is your soul that my spirit seeks."

Velis just pulled Matty into her embrace again and let her sob against her chest. Her hind legs sank down and then her front, sinking down to let Matty's head rest on her shoulder. She caressed her soft ginger hair and kissed the side of her face. It took some time for her to calm down and when she did, she stepped back from Velis and just held her hands.

"Let us enjoy a night together but come the morning, you must away and let me face the consequences. You acted a bit rashly speaking your heart after locking us in together." Velis smiled at her.

"Only because you didn't listen to me, or pay attention at all these past few months." Matty hissed, her teary eyes going angry.

That face brought a smile to Velis and she gave a soft laugh, "Oh Princess... Truly, one more night spent with you is the best I could hope for on this mortal coil."

Matty pursed her lips but didn't push the subject. Instead she just leaned forward and kissed Velis. Her lips were warm and tasted of tears, but they were a salve to everything that was ailing Velis. She kissed her back and slowly it grew hotter between them. Their hands started exploring each other until Velis' were firmly groping Matty's butt while Matty had her fingers sinking into Velis' huge chest.

"My dearest guardian knight... how is your sword this evening?" Matty asked with a knowing smile.

"Sharp and eager, Princess." Velis lifted herself back to her hooves again. Matty slipped out of her arms and knelt down. Between Velis' hind legs, her cock was throbbing hard and her balls were heavy with semen. It was the first day in weeks that they hadn't found time together and it was showing. Matty wasted no time in yanking off her blouse and undershirt. She undid the swordbelt and dropped her pants, getting naked with an eager lust. Her clothes were forgotten in a pile near the door and she got down on her knees in the hay to grab Velis' cock.

"Ahhh... My lord, this dick is so beautiful." Matty cooed, gently feeling over the flared head and down its thick, pink shaft. Her talented fingers found Velis' thick sheathe ring and squeezed it lovingly. Her face rubbed down the side of the huge member before coming to rest on her balls. Velis could feel her heavy breathing as her hands started to squeeze and knead. The Princess' favorite thing ever was getting bathed in sperm until it was covering every part of her body. Since their first time together, nothing made Matty happier than feeling it run down her head and cover her breasts. She loved it when she could rub herself all over with it.

Velis moaned softly, "Princess, your hands are so good. How is it you can work me with those little fingers better than any mare's pussy I've ever had?"

"I am your mare." Matty said definitively. She squeezed and rubbed back up, spitting on Velis' tip and spreading it around. She spoke with her nose pressed to it, "And you have ever right to use me like it."

"Sometimes the things you say, Princess..." Velis groaned, her dick throbbing hard in Matty's hands. She pulled off her ruined shirt and started to massage her breasts and large, thick nipples. Her mind slowly drifted off while she stood there, her cock being attented to by the sluttiest, most beautiful woman Velis had ever known. She imagined their many, many times together in the forest. The number of times she felt Matty strapped to her belly while they galloped through the trees, her cock lodged deep inside Matty's royal-tier pussy. She could remember every time she had her hooves planted on a tree and her dick slamming against Matty's womb. Or each time she pumped Matty so full of sperm that it gave her a belly. What she wouldn't give for Matty to be a real mare so she could actually impregnate her...

Her dick bulged and a thick gush of semen hit Matty between the eyes. She gasped and that was exactly the wrong thing to do. Cum painted her open mouth and she closed it, letting the next few ropes baste her face and run down her chest. She swallowed and gasped out, "You're so eager today, Velis! You're cumming so much harder!"

It was true. Velis could feel her balls clenching and pulsing as sperm erupted down her massive dong. It came out hot and gooey, now aimed at Matty's beautiful breasts. The Princess took slow and careful time in covering her entire front in semen. It pooled on her thighs and she put her lips to the flow again, swallowing down thick mouthfuls. She kept her mouth there for the rest of the orgasm, drinking until her belly was positively stuffed with cream. She leaned back with a happy sigh and put her hands to her chest. Her fingers played through the heavy coating and rubbed it into her skin. It was so hot and smelled so powerfully of Velis' musk, she was on the verge of orgasming from it alone. There was no way she could live without this in her life. She laid back on the ground and put a hand between her thighs, fingering her sloppy fat pussy with handfuls of the hyper-virile centauress spunk.

"Princess... that was amazing." Velis sighed happily.

"Yeah... really..." Matty mumbled, pushing all four fingers into her spaceous slit. She needed more. Fingers weren't enough. They hadn't been enough for months and months. She NEEDED horse cock and nothing less than her knight's gloriously thick one. She turned herself over, smearing her messy body in the dirt and straw. She didn't care, nothing would stop her from getting mounted and used by her powerful stallion. She reached back and grabbed the cock, feeling its still powerful hardness. It's enormity felt exactly right as she rubbed it against her messy cunt and eased her ass backwards. She pushed herself onto the cock and let out a loud moan.

Velis moaned with her, feeling her well-shaped hole slide up her thick head. She looked down and said, "Princess... there will never be a finer pussy than yours."

There, in the filth and darkness of the dungeon, the Princess laid naked beneath her love. An equine cock of incomparable girth and length plunged hard into her and simply laid waste to her womb with its raw pleasure. The owner of that cock, the Princess' love, devolved into a heated rutting animal atop her. The enormity of her horse dick sank into her pussy up to the sheathe ring and then beyond. She could take nearly three quarters of it after a year of training upon it. Just that much pussy on her cock was enough to drown her in bliss.

"Velis! Don't stop! Oh god, pound me like I'm your horse slut." Matty begged, her head hung and her ass shaking as her insides were continually reminded of their only purpose: Shaping to and pleasuring huge horse dick.

The Princess' begging, dirty mouth was more than Velis could handle. She humped faster and her huge balls shook from their immense contents. She pushed forward harder and Matty grabbed her front legs to keep from being pushed away from the dick. Velis' thick head jammed hard against her womb and flooded it with a river of horny centaur cum. It filled her belly with warmth and flowed back out of her well-drilled hole. Her mind dissolved into little more than orgasmic sensations and the need for air. She laid there, gasping, and took every single sperm right into her womb and felt plenty of it flow out into a pool beneath her.

"I love you so much." Velis grunted, bucking against her ass harder as her semen slowly ran dry.

"Luuub yooou..." Matty slurred, lost in a world of ecstasy.

*******

The next morning found the sun rising over a quiet and calm England. Velis was laying on her side against the wall and Matty was snuggled between her forelegs, enjoying the warmth of her equine half.

"Princess..." Velis whispered softly, raising a leg and reaching town to touch her face softly.

Matty mumbled and rubbed her face against Velis' fine coat. She raised her head and looked at her, uncertainty and worry in her eyes. She looked ready to cry as she whispered back, "Can't we just stay like this? Pretend this night can go evermore..."

That made Velis huff out a breath and she smiled, "No matter what happens, know that this night has been more precious to me than any other we have shared and I will wait for you on the otherside."

Whatever Matty was going to say next was cut off by the bang of the dungeon door. Heavy clanking steps sounded right up to the cell door. Matty's eyes went wide and she scrambled to her feet. Velis had only heaved herself to her hooves when the door opened with a clack. It squeaked as it opened and a large man in metal armor came through; one of Velis' own fellow knights. He eyed them and then stood to the side.

Behind him, Queen Matilda came into the cell. Her eyes immediately went to Matty and she heaved out an exasperated breath, "Of course you are here. You just had to defile yourself one more night with your play thing before I took it from you."

"Don't do this mother." Matty said, standing still between Velis and the Queen.

"Come off of it, daughter! You are royalty and look at yourself! You are filthy, disgusting, and trying to defend an animal! A fine knight she might make, but nobility is no place for her and she should've known!" Queen Matilda yelled, throwing a hand towards Velis.

"You don't understand! You, with your frozen old heart and barren womb! You can't even fathom what it was like to have loved! That throne is all you care for!" Matty shrieked, her eyes full of rage and defiance.

The Queen's eyes flared and she took a step forward, chin raised haughtily. Her voice was crisp and commanding, "Daughter! Come, now! Away from the prisoner. Return to your chambers to be cleaned of this foulness."

Matty lunged. She pushed her mother back a step before the knight could intervene, and then she grabbed for her clothes. She didn't care about her modesty, but instead closed her hand around the sword hilt. She drew it with a ring of metal and returned to her place in front of Velis.

"Matty!" Queen Matilda gasped in shock, "You would... You would draw a weapon on your mother?!"

The knight had his sword in hand at this point and moved to position himself partially between the two of them. His eyes were hard but Velis knew him. He didn't like any of this situation and didn't want to strike at any of the women around him.

"Of course not mother." Matty said and she turned the blade tip towards her own filthy belly. She wrapped her other hand on the hilt and stared past the knight at her mother, "Put her to death mother, fine. But one way or another, I will be with her."

Queen Matilda seemed truly speechless at that. She put a hand on the knight's shoulder and Matty shook her head, "Don't even try mother. Don't make him stop me. If you do, and you succeed in putting my Velis to death, then nothing shall stop me. You can bring me food, but I will not eat. Bring me water and I will pour it out. Lock me in the tower and I will throw myself from its window. I will not stop until I have slain myself to be with her."