Monster Girls: Knightly Duties 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Matilda pushed the knight aside, forcing him to lower his arm. She stared at Matty and seemed to take care in her words. She chose them to address Velis, "You love her in return? Then stop her yourself. Convince her to keep her life. If you ever cared about this kingdom and your Princess, then make her stop this foolishness."

Velis' throat was tight and it took her a second to shake her head and speak. She did so in a quiet voice, "I shant, my queen. She is blood of your blood and you are the only other woman I know posessing a will of comparable granite. There is naught I could say or do that will stop her and you know it. But what you say is true, I love her. So I will do as a lover should." She leaned down, putting her arms around Velis and kissed her on the cheek. Then her hands slid down to the hilt of the sword and gripped it, "I will be here for my love and support her. If we are both destined to die this day, then I will lend her my strength to make it as painless as I can."

Queen Matilda gawked at them, even as Matty smiled and kissed Velis' arm. She turned to the knight, "Leave! Now! All of you, go! If any of you ever speak of this to any soul, I will have your tongues cut from your heads and I'll ship you off to Australia for the rest of your miserable days!"

The knight and apparently a retinue of them waiting in the hall, all hurried out of the dungeon with a clanking of boots. Queen Matilda watched the door until there was silence and then turned back to her daughter.

Matty eyed her mother and kept her grip on the sword, her hands pressed close with Velis' larger, stronger ones. The sword point shone like a razor's tip in the morning light coming through the small window. The Queen frowned at Matty and shook her head, "The passion of youth these days. My daughter, you haven't any idea how wrong you are. I have not forgotten how to love. I have no more room in my heart save for you. There is nary a thing in this land I do but for your sake and your future. Tis you I love and I have never taken a king because I never wanted you to feel as though you were second to another in my life."

"You have a most amusing method of showing your feelings, mother." Matty growled and turned her eyes down to the sword, "Now, shall my blood fall upon your hands before that of my love, or will we be allowed to live together? Exile me, send me away, I care not as long as I have her."

Queen Matilda stood still and raised a hand, "You wish me to show you love, Daughter mine? So be it. Your wedding shall be held pon the next full moon."

That set a silence in the air so heavy that nobody even breathed. Matty's words felt almost ethereal as she spoke, "Wh-What?"

"Your wedding to your guardian. We will have it seven days hence when the moon is full. It shall make for a beautiful evening and we will invite all the nobles from across the kingdom." The Queen said as though the last twenty four hours hadn't even happened.

Matty's hands slipped off the sword and Velis quickly tossed it away to clatter in the corner. It was good her hands were empty because she had to catch the collapsing Matty as her legs went limp. Her body was soft and warm in Velis' arms and she held her close as she started to sob.

"You say my heart us froze, daughter. I would rather carve it out with my own hand than see you dead. You have won, your words are true and I will not think of risking them. Nothing short of complete and utter devotion would drive a woman to act as you have. You have convinced me that this is no trifling matter to you so I will bless your union." Queen Matilda nodded. She walked over to the pile of clothes and gathered them up before coming back to kneel before Matty. Her hand was gentle as it wiped away her tears, "Clothe yourself and away to your chambers to clean up. I will have a grand breakfast prepared to celebrate. For all three of us." She smiled up at Velis.

"Oh mother, thank you!" Matty howled, throwing herself upon her mother in a tight hug. The clothes fell from her hands as she caught her daughter in her embrace.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that to get to my stubborn head, Matty. I would not relinquish the throne to just anyone and I was worried she was just another of your debauched adventures." Queen Matilda sighed as she hugged her daughter closer. She helped her stand and picked her clothes up for her, "But really now, before the whole day goes by, dress and go make yourself presentable. I must have words with my knight."

Matty pushed herself back a bit and looked skeptically at her mother. She swallowed and said, "You wouldn't consider..."

Matilda held up her hands, "Thou hast made your wishes very clear and I will not test you upon your threats. It is not worth losing you. I am a queen and my word is the law. Velis will not be executed now, or ever."

"Good." Matty nodded and took the clothes. She dressed quickly and turned to kiss Velis, "I'll see you at breakfast, love."

"I don't know if I can handle any more encounters like this." Velis whispered, her eyes uncertain and her hands shaking, "My heart is only so strong."

Matty giggled and patted her arm, "Breakfast."

With that, the dirty Princess skipped out of the cell and up the stairs. Velis turned her attention to the Queen and bowed to her, "I am sorry for all of this trouble, your highness."

Queen Matilda snorted at that, "You weren't wrong. She is my daughter and I caused my father no less trouble. But to the matter at hand: you."

Velis stood upright. Despite her dirt and lack of dress, she held herself like her years as a knight has trained her to. She kept her mouth shut and waited.

"Know this, Velis. I believe your heart is true and you have never given me reason to distrust. But should this be a secret play for the crown or a game with my daughter's heart, you will know true regret. If you imagine you can run, there will be no kingdom that can stay my hand. I will burn any that harbor you to the ground, and wipe them from this world. When I get my hands upon you, I will do such things to you that you will beg me to end your existence. I will break you and then I will force you to remain alive. You will live in the knowledge that I can, at any time, draw my wrath down upon you again." Queen Matilda stepped forward and stared up at the centauress with a look that made her seem taller than she really was. She put a finger to Velis' chin and growled, "So I expect you to fulfill her every dream or fantasy, and provide her with the perfect spouse."

Velis nodded, "I have never done anything less in our time together, my Queen."

Queen Matilda nodded and walked towards the door. She stopped in the doorway and turned with a raised finger, "One last thing. How is it to lay with her? Does she find your body satisfying? All women, at some point, ponder the idea of bedding a centaur for your sheer endowment alone, and I find myself curious."

That made Velis blush and she scratched a hoof on the straw, "She... Uhh... She is quite the woman but I find her intimidating at times."

"You find her-" Queen Matilda barked out a laugh, "Oh of course! That makes so much more sense. You do as she says and how she says. She is the one holding your leash."

"Tis not a shameful thing, your highness. I would not have it another way." Velis said, glancing down at her hands.

Matilda laughed louder, "Of course you wouldn't!" And then she vanished up the stairs with a swish of her dress. Velis was left alone in the cell and she had to wonder just what kind of mad family she had agreed to marry into? Behind the throne, how crazed was the royal family?

*******

The wedding had been beautiful. Matty looked beyond stunning in her dress while Velis opted for her ceremonial knight's garb again. The announcement of the wedding came as a surprise to the kingdom and resulted in a week of joyous celebration. Not just because the Princess had finally taken a spouse but because it was a woman and a nonhuman at that. The Princess was gay and in love with a centaur. This showed a lot of hope for the commonfolk with similiar lifestyle choices as they could simply point at their Princess and say they're only following the royal example.

The parade went through many streets and ended at the palace. Velis was at the front of it with Matty riding on her back. They were ushered into the royal home among cheers and calls of good fortune.

"Whew... What a relief." Matty sighed once the door was closed behind them. The celebrating crowds were still gathered on the streets outside but there was now a solid barrier between them. She kicked off her shoes and left them near the door.

Velis had to nod in agreement, "Tis been a mad day, Princess."

Matty turned on her, sliding her arms around Velis and drawing her down for a kiss. She eyed her with a smile and said, "Eventually you will need to call me your love."

"Habits, my sweet little mare." Velis grinned and kissed her again, her arms holding Matty close.

"Mmmmm! Wait!" Matty jerked back from her, "Mothers gift! I've got to know what it is."

"Right, she told us her wedding present was waiting in our chambers." Velis said, following Matty up the stairs to the second floor.

Matty waved a hand, "Not just that, but mother said she was going to go straight from the wedding to the coastal palace up north. She's giving us a week without her and I want to know why she said those both in the same breath."

They went through the doors into the Princess' chambers and looked around. Matty's eyes went wide and she gasped, her hands going over her mouth quickly.

Velis had only been in here a few times, as her guardian she didn't need to protect her within her own palace. But she knew the bed had changed. It was now simply enormous and set lower to the ground. In fact, one might even say it was centaur sized.

"Eeeeeeh! We get to sleep together in bed! I've wanted this for so long!" Matty squealed happily, bouncing up and down.

Amusing as the sight was, that wasn't what had grabbed Velis attention. Instead, that was being held by a strange looking padded table bolted to the floor on the other side of the room. She felt her cock throbbing as she looked at it. Matty looked over at her and tilted her head. Velis' open mouth closed and she said, "Your... your mother got us... a mounting bench."

"A what?" Matty followed Velis' gaze to the table.

It was about the same width as Velis' shoulders and stood a bit shorter than her equine half. Soft padding covered the top and the shelf beneath it. There were handles on the sides of the shelf and a few straps for comfort.

"Velis... can we use this how I think we can?" Matty asked, hurrying over to it in a flurry of her wedding dress.

"Yeah. You lay on the lower half and I can actually mount you like a mare. I can give you a proper centaur mating." Velis said, feeling her dick slide from its sheathe beneath her hind skirt. The thought of so bestially mounting her new wife got her blood going hot and her balls churning in excitement.

"Oh by the lord, yes! Here I thought you were just going to bend me over my bed!" Matty exclaimed, pulling at her dress, "AGH! Damn this thing! Get off already! I want to get mated!"

"Calm down, Princess." Velis chuckled, grabbing her shoulder and turning her away. She grabbed the ties down Matty's back and began untying them. Matty squirmed and tapped a foot impatiently.

"Damn this dress, we could've had the wedding in the nude! Then I wouldn't have to wait to have you on me!" Matty complained loudly.

Velis pulled open the back of the dress and helped Matty draw it down her arms and off her chest. She kissed Matty and said, "But you are beautiful in this dress. I can enjoy your naked body every day for the rest of our lives-And I fully intend to-but seeing you so magnificently dressed is a rare experience."

Matty sighed and smiled up at her, "Sometimes I wonder why I am not the one with the penis. I am so clearly the head of our relationship."

"Because you would prance about your mothers court with an erection in front of all the nobles. Tis so much easier to hide a drooling womb." Velis snickered, lifting the dress once Matty stepped out of it. She carefully laid it across a nearby chair and turned to take in her wife.

Velis was wearing white stockings and a finely stitched garter beneath it. It was tight around her belly and went beautifully with the large, lacy bra over her chest. She couldn't help but notice the total lack of undergarments covering her nethers. The sight became even more apparent when she turned around and knelt down to look at her spot on the mating bench.

"Mmmm... It's soft. I wonder how mother got this built in only a day while I wasn't home." Matty wondered, sliding her hand over the padding on it. It was made of a fine velvet and was plush with some kind of feather or wool stuffing.

"Princess, could you do me the same for me? I cannot easily remove my lower attire." Velis said as she unclasped her armor. She drew off the chainmail, leaving herself with only a thin black blouse over her prodigious chest.

Matty stood and turned to her, "Oh how can I say no to getting my big strong stallion naked?"

She walked around Velis and lifted the side of her skirt. A small whistle escaped her lips when she saw the large, throbbing erection. Her hands worked deftly on the thin ties keeping the skirt in place and dragged it off Velis' lower half. She slid her hands up her fine coat and laid herself against her side, taking in the warmth of her large body. Her breath was heavy as she said, "You are just as eager as I."

"Of course, love. How can I not be when it means I can properly mount my sweet mare with no more need to hide or fear? You are mine forevermore." Velis nodded, looking back at her with a knowing smile.

Matty grinned and leaned down to put a hand on Velis' throbbing cock, "I think I might even forego my customary bath in your seed just so feel that much more inside me when you release for the first time. I imagine you would enjoy your first load going directly into my womb."

Velis smiled, "You know, Princess, if you truly want me to enjoy it, let me lead this time. Let me show you a proper centaur mating. The sex we have enjoyed until now is wonderful, but you always lead."

"Uhhh." Matty seemed confused and she pushed herself off Velis back. She scratched her luscious red curls and said, "I guess I do, don't I. You might often end up on top but I'm always commanding you. Goodness, how selfish of me. Then how about this; our wedding night shall be all about you. We will make love in the way you desire."

"I would love that, and I know you will too." Velis smiled and turned to grab Matty. She scooped her up effortlessly and set her on the bench. With her legs spread, she went face down to stare at that pussy which had been shaped to Velis' huge cock and trained to take it so well after months and months of practice.

Matty cocked her head and looked down at her splayed legs, "Is this really what you wanted all along? I would've let you do this anytime you wanted."

"Love, centaur mating is not like it is for you two legged folk. We are large creatures and it takes time for us to get properly heated up. It is common for a stallion to eat a mare's pussy until the musk overtakes their senses and drives them into an animalistic horny rut." Velis said and dug her tongue into Matty's sloppy wet slit. Her pussy was erotic and delicious, copious fluids leaking out of it as soon as it was touched.

"Really? Mare pussy can have that effect?" Matty said, her eyes widening.

"Mhmm... When I was young, there was this one lusty little mare I knew that... Uhh... Maybe I shouldn't talk about my past times with others on our wedding night." Velis looked up from her meal with a deep blush on her cheeks.

Matty smirked, "Do you think it'll have that effect on me? Could I eat your pussy and lose my mind with lust for you? I've never thought about playing with your pussy before, but I surmise that is my selfishness again." She scooted forward to the edge of the bench and slipped off it.

"There is nothing but to try." Velis grinned and turned around, presenting her equine half to Matty. She backed up and pressed her rump into Matty's hands. Her tail swished out of the way and she blushed a bit. So much of her life had been spent using her quite unfeminine genitals that her feminine ones had been largely ignored. Without another centaur to mount her, it was just easier to be on top, and surprisingly enough, her kind weren't that common on the english isle.

But Matty wasn't concerned. She pushed her face straight into Velis' fat black horse pussy and inhaled. The musk of her arousal was already strong but her pussy juices splattering over her face took it to a whole other level.

"Ohhh yeah... I can definitely understand how it could happen. Your scent is so strong, I love it." Matty growled and dug her tongue in as deep as it could go in that huge cooch.

"I can't believe you're doing this, Princess. You're really licking me back there. I can feel your face. This is so arousing!" Velis moaned, rubbing harder against Matty.

Matty didn't respond, instead pulling Velis open wider to lick deeper parts of her pussy. The musk surrounding her was certainly having an effect on her and her own pussy was gushing in agreement. She continued until her face was a mess and it was running down her front. At that point, Velis was panting and her hooves were clacking impatiently on the floor. She stepped away from Matty, dick drooling precum and turned to look at her. It was clear that her musk had a very serious effect because Matty's eyes were almost entirely pupil and her tongue was hanging out of her mouth.

"Fuck me. Use me now... I need you!" Matty demanded, turning around and crawling onto the lower shelf of the bench. She shook her ass, wet pussy on clear desplay. Velis licked her lips and cantered towards the fuck bench. Her front legs reared up and she tottered forward until her heavy body landed on the bench. It stayed steady and didn't even creak, being very good construction to handle her weight. She walked her rear legs forward until she felt her cock prod against Matty's butt. She wiggled a bit until it found that wet, welcoming hole she loved so much.

"I would tease you about trying to lead, but I want this too..." Velis moaned, easing herself forward into Matty's wet insides.

Matty cried out in ecstasy and her hands clenched tighter on the bench's handles. Her heart was just about shoved into her throat by that glorious cock and her brain was entirely broken. Velis had never been able to thrust that hard or use her in this forceful of way. At best they had managed to pin her body against a tree and thrust up a bit, but even that gave room for movement. This mating bench, however, gave none of that. It's padding allowed just barely enough movement to prevent her from getting bruised, but otherwise it held her in place to feel the full strength of her wife's lust.

"You're enormous, my love. I feel my insides submitting to you. So amazing." Matty slurred, her legs flopping about limply with each powerful thrust of Velis' equine cock. If the bench wasn't holding her in place and giving her something to hang on to, she wouldn't be able to take this at all.

"Please endure, my sweet mare. I want to give it my all tonight. I want to truly feel as though I have mated you! I want you pregnant with my seed!" Velis groaned, continuing to thrust her pussy hard and rough. Her massive balls were aching for release. Never in her life could she remember being hornier than she was right now. The wedding, the beauty of her princess, and the feeling of having her beneath her like a proper mare were all coming together to make her more attracted to the princess than she could ever remember being. Her dick was screaming to continue violating Matty with absolutely as much horny desire as she could pour out. Precum was already spurting from her and Matty could feel it pooling in her belly and running down her thighs.