Monster Girls: Knightly Duties 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike every other time they had sex, Velis didn't cum in the first ten minutes. Matty came an innumerable number of times as she was pounded, but Velis found herself far more. The thrusting and violent humping continued to shake the bench and the floor, and Velis' body was covered in a sheen of sweat. When Velis felt her orgasm finally approaching, Velis was already incoherent and laying limp on the bench. She felt her sperm churning like fertile magma and her dick engorged even thicker with blood. She let out a cry that faded into a rather embarassing whinny, and then punctuated it with a veritable cannon of jizz into Matty's womb.

"Take it, love! Take all my seed! I love you so much!" Velis panted, her legs shaking and jerking. Cum poured out of her so thick and heavy that it couldn't even squeeze around her engorged cock to spray out of Matty's slit. Instead it stretched her womb and expanded her belly with unbelievable heat and virility. As the orgasm continued on and on, Velis felt a sudden jolt of fear that she might break Matty and she quickly stepped backward. A thick river of sperm gushed from Matty and Velis' cock continued spraying like a geyser. She stayed on the rear half of the bench and bathed Matty's ass and legs to absurdity in thick cream. The floor was quickly turned into a small lake of her jizz.

When her testicles finally found themselves without anything more to give and her orgasm-sensitive body began to calm, Velis forced herself to get off the bench and she slumped almost instantly to the ground. It had been so long since she had engaged in such vigorous rutting that her heart was pounding and she was completely drained. Looking at Matty though, she was the one in better condition. Matty was drooling on the padded bench and her eyes were half-lidded and unseeing. Her chest rose and fell as more sperm bubbled out of her well-plowed cunt, but she didn't move any more than that.

Velis looked down and saw her own cock still drooling a small pool of spunk on the ground. She sighed, "Love, are you okay?"

Matty gave a gurgle and one hand sort of wiggled where it hung.

"Congratulations..." Velis said as she heaved herself back to her hooves, "You've had it like a proper mare now."

"Yaaay..." Matty gave a wheezing, almost inaudible cheer.

Velis smiled and grabbed the thoroughly-basted ass of her wife. She pulled her from the bench and lifted her in her arms.

"Come on, let's get you a bath and then we'll try out the bed." Velis smiled at her.

Matty managed to lean up and give her a kiss, "You animal... I love you."