Monster Girls: Motherly Succubus 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, done fucking mom?" Valorie waved idly from where she sat naked in the corner of the couch. In the relatively short time he had been living here, his constant dicking and hot, human cum had her body filling out into beautifully mature adulthood. She had a milfy curve to her thighs now and her breasts had moved up to the heavy end of F cups. Her dusky nipples were thick and constantly standing erect. He could see her tail flicking about and he knew, despite her casual attitude, she was impatient for cock.

He snorted and flopped back on the couch, "No, and you know it. So you better get something now if you want it."

"Yeah, I guess." Valorie sighed, as if she weren't just as much of a slutty, dick-hungry bitch like the rest of her family. She turned to him, hefting her fat jugs onto his lap to engulf his huge cock. She squeezed her tits together, pushed her head down, and wrapped her spunk-thirsty lips around him. She slurped the cum from his cockhead and moaned, "Mmmm... Oh fuck your cum tastes good. Especially when it's all mixed with mom."

She lifted her boobs and dropped them, starting to work his cock within their pillowy embrace. Denny moaned and laid his head back on the couch, petting Valorie between the horns while she blew him and gave him a heavenly boobjob. Her lips slurped free and she jerked him faster. There was a few more vigorous pumps and she lifted her jugs out of the way. Her mouth hit his cock fast and she took him all the way to the base. In the same motion, she took his massive cum tanks in her hands and started to massage them.

"Oh god, you've gotten good at deep throating!" Denny grabbed her horns and thrust his hips upward. His thick shaft penetrated her throat again and again, leaving her to squeezed his nuts wonderfully each time. As she worked hungrily for his cum, Monday wandered into the room. His cum was coating her inner thighs and glazing her beautiful skin in creamy pearlescent goo. He pushed Valorie back and got her off his shaft.

She looked at him in betrayal, "I wasn't done yet~!"

Denny rolled his eyes and pushed her upright. He grabbed her hips, turned her around, and pulled her glorious round ass down ont his lap. His cock penetrated her tight asshole and she moaned deeply. He hugged her back against his chest, entire cock lodged deep in her ass, and grabbed her stiff nips.

"Monday, come here and feed your daughter a treat. She's hungry for a thick load." Denny said around her shoulder, his eyes looking right at her wet, milf pussy.

"Oh my baby, are you feeling a little sperm-deprived?" Monday smiled, sauntering over with those wide, matronly hips bumping each step. She turned and bent over, hands on her knees as she stuck her pussy out towards her daughter. Denny leaned forward and urged her. She put shaky hands on her mom's rear and dug her tongue into her messy slit.

"That's it. Get in there good. I left so much tasty cum inside her." Denny cooed, "Almost like I was trying to get her pregnant."

Valorie licked deeper and faster, slurping down mouthfuls of cum and Monday started to moan. Denny pushed up and dug his cock into her ass in slow gyrations. Her body felt wonderfully soft and warm up against him. Her insides were no less wonderful, wrapped so tightly around his shaft.

"Mmmm!" Monday cooed and stepped away from her, "Can't let you take all of it."

"You can have your own!" Denny cried out, bucking upward and bursting a massive nut in her ass.

Valorie nearly melted in his arms. She sank back on him with her eyes fluttering half closed. Beside them, Monday sat down on the couch with a smile, tail flicking idly about. "Oh my husband. You are such a treat to my daughters and I. What ever did I do to deserve you?"

"Had such a fine ass..." He leaned over and kissed Monday, "And gave it to these girls too."

12