Monster Office Ch. 06: Ghost Girl

Story Info
Micheals second overnight alone.
1.4k words
4.75
4k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another late night at the office. But Danni said I'd be alone, it'll be just security basically. Fun.

I was on our floor piddling around. Were we a normal company, our computers would have some extraneous firewall. Luckily we weren't. I was browsing some websites and watching some videos when I heard something fall in Dannica's office. Weird.

I sat up and pulled out my phone, turning on the flashlight. The office was always so eerie at night. Little more than the drum of the air conditioner filled the dark void. The slight beam of my light allowed me to find my way toward Danica's office. The silhouette of desks and chairs looked like figures starting me down as I walked slowly across the office.

I took the brass handle into my hand and shifted my weight to open the soft wood door.

As I stepped into the quaint little office. Danica had the habit of redecorating it every other month. This time it was a traditional Japanese style with rice pad floors and bamboo wallpaper with camilla's plastered all over them. Her desk was replaced with a blue kotatsu and a plush-looking cushion.

I looked around for the knocked-over object, nothing seemed out of place.

I shrugged my shoulders and started to leave the room. As soon as I put my hand on the handle, another loud thump sounded out behind me. I turned to it, again, nothing out of place. Weird. Maybe I'm going crazy.

It suddenly felt really cold, like a ray of frost had passed through my body. I could feel something staring into the back of my skull. Something felt wrong. Something was here, something was in the room with me. I breathed in the chilly air and twisted the doorknob.

It was locked, and the brass was freezing to the touch.

I walked over to Dannis Kotatsu and fumbled around for the on switch. I flipped it and the heater started to radiate a pleasant warmth. I sat under it, enjoying the waves of warm air washing over my legs. I turned on my phone to call someone, let them know I was locked in the office.

Damn, no signal, I couldn't make a call or send out a message. I set it down on the table to think.

It felt so off. Everything. I felt something staring at me the whole time I sat there. Oh well, it was only a few hours.

My phone suddenly lit up with a notification. It was a message.

I hit the button to check.

It was a text from an unknown number.

"Is it getting hot in here, or is that just you?"

Huh? Who the hell was this?

But it was getting a lot hotter now. Like way too hot. It was freezing just a minute ago. Shit, I couldn't stand it. Fuck it, I need to get rid of these clothes. I stood up and practically tore my clothes off.

My phone lit up again. Another message from the unknown number.

I read the text. "Now you really look hot babe."

The fuck?

Then I felt something pass through me. A cool feeling shot through me amid the blazing heat. Then everything stabilized, it felt normal again.

But something new blossomed within my body. A deep warmth traveling from my chest down to my loins. My cock throbbed with uncomfortable need.

My phone lit up once again. "That looks uncomfortable. Want me to help you? ;)"

"Whatever is going on, show yourself." I said to the void.

My phone rang again. "Behind yoooooouuuuu"

I turned around to see nothing there. I took a breath and turned back around.

Not two inches from my face was the pale, ethereal skin of someone. Fear made me jump back, tripping over the sitting cushion and falling flat on my ass.after a moment I opened my eyes to see the floating visage of a woman.

She was laying on her stomach kicking her feet in the air. She had long dark hair that covered half of her snickering face. She was see-through, her body transparent. She twisted her body until she was on her back, revealing her pale breasts and smooth tummy.

"Did I scare ya?"

"Who the hell are you?" I asked politely.

"Oh, no one important. Who are you?"

I collected my wits, she obviously wasn't malicious. "I'm Michael, I work here."

"Oh, are you the sex guy?"

I blinked."Yeah, I guess I am."

"Dope, you kinda brought me here."

"Huh?"

"I'm a ghost. If You wanna get specific, I'm a Yuki-Ona."

"Ice spirit?"

"Yuppers. But I was drawn here from my sleep by a spectacular sexual energy from this place, and I wanted to check it out." she gave me a sly smile as she shifted herself into a sitting position. "And I seemed to have found it."

She floated toward me, kicking her feet the whole way over. She moved with an unnatural grace, a visage of clandestine beauty. She hovered over my naked form, staring down at me with a pleasant smirk.

I tried to prop myself up to stand.

"No no, you need to stay right there for me."

A wisp of ice grew around my wrists and ankles, forcing me to the ground.

She dipped down, stretching her long leg until her soft, spectral, feet pressed against the underside of my cockshaft. Her "skin" was cool to the touch, and felt pleasantly soft. She sneered down as she began massaging my cock with the ball of her foot.

Her immaculate foot felt like nothing I've ever felt before. The perfect mixture of soft skin and pleasurable movements. Her toes curled over my head as she began rolling them around. Her other foot slipped against my shaft, pleasuring me in tandem. After a moment, she slipped both soles down and engrossed my shaft. She began pumping her soft appendages up and down, sending cool warmth of pleasure through my body.

I felt an orgasm begin to churn within me as my cock began to tremble.

"Oooh ready to cum already baby? Do my feet feel that good? Cum for me baby, cum all over my legs, show me how much you enjoy me."

That was enough, my cock exploded with pleasure, shooting up a massive load that landed right on her long, pale legs. She giggled.

"Wow, you've got so much In You, ready for me to take you? To enjoy you inside me?"

Before I could speak. She floated above me, her supple ass mere inches from my throbbing cock head. She spread her legs, revealing her bald quim. She lowered herself down, rubbing her glistening lips against my cock. With a smirk, she lifted herself and then planted down, enveloping me inside her.

Her pussy was ice cold, tight and absolutely wonderful. She let out a moaning wail as she took me deep into her. I could see my cock through her skin, weird. She began bouncing up and down, her sweet canal felt like a thousand tiny kisses against me. Her body was magnificent, the way it moved with inhuman grace as she rode me.

I wanted to feel her skin under my touch, but her icy cuffs kept me from doing much but enjoying her dripping sex. She rocked her hips back and forth, sending wave after wave of pleasure through me.

I looked inside her stomach, I could see my cock being milked inside her. Her spectral flesh gripped me hard, rubbing in tight fast circles on its own while her tight hole bounced up and down. It was a strange feeling, but it felt terrific.

I looked up to the ghost's face, it was twisted in pleasure.

"I'm gonna....im about to...." she moaned. As she did, her grip on my cock tightened until it could barely move. She let loose a loud, ear-piercing wail as a stream of a clear liquid shot from her sopping wetness. It covered my shirt, some even got in my mouth, and it tasted like ice cream. Her body shook violently as she came harder and harder. The strong stream of pussy juice just didn't stop.

It was too much for me to handle, and I began to shoot another load deep into her spectral womb. I could see the massive load fill her and form into the shape of a heart.

I breathed deeply, feeling myself drained and tired.

She leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. It was cool and felt pleasant.

Then everything went black.

I woke up to a tiny foot kicking me in the ribs. I opened my eyes to Danica's smirk.

"Two things, why are your pants off, and why do you smell like you had a wild night?"