Spider's Web

Story Info
Monster girl dating app has hidden marital function.
2.5k words
4.61
17.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
827 Followers

It had been two weeks since Wil Warren downloaded SpidersWeb, and in that entire time his profile hadn't had a single hit.

It was a discouraging thing for him. After all, he had joined the dating service to meet someone. A platform that billed itself as the premier social network between humans and inhumans surely had someone for him. It was a rather large pool to pull from.

And yet, nothing.

As the tram swayed under his seat, Wil flicked through his phone, checking his profile again.

Wil Warren

25

Blonde

195 lbs

Looking for someone special.

That was it. Aside from his photo. Maybe he should have added more? But what could he say? He squirmed at even the thought of putting more information out there. He knew he was shy. That was the whole reason he'd downloaded SpidersWeb. If he'd had more confidence, he'd just walk up to one of the women in the train. Like the lovely holstaur three seats away, the leather overalls she wore from her job at the local blacksmith barely able to cover her immense breasts, her pretty brown eyes reading a magazine while her cow ears flicked. Or maybe the catgirl a few seats to his right, her jeans and leather jacket tight around her firm, lithe body; her tail swishing, eyes closed as her head nodded along to the music coming from her earbuds.

But no. If he had the confidence, Wil would have spoken to them before. Or the dozens of other women he'd seen on the train. At work. On the street. He could still remember the goblin secretary at the office he'd done some IT work at. Lulla. That was her name. He'd been so flustered by the busty shortstack's flirting, he'd fairly run out the door.

Wil grimaced, stirring as they reached his station. He rose, bracing himself as the train breaked, rolled to a stop, the doors sliding open with a hiss. Maybe he should add his work to his profile? Or his salary? He made a fair bit. Would it look good? Bad? Would that seem too strong? Too arrogant?

"Dammit," Wil sighed as he shouldered his bag and trudged across the platform. Sometimes, life just didn't seem fair.

He reached his building in short order, climbing the steps to the door. He unlocked it, swung it wide. Maybe he should put in some extracurriculars? Or what foods he liked? Or nudes? He blushed hotly. Maybe not. But the food thing was a good idea...

"Wil Warren?"

Wil stopped dead in his tracks.

There was a woman in his apartment. Not just any woman, but a dark elf. She was slender, tall, dressed in a black skirt as sheer as spiderweb, slits down the sides revealing her long legs as she rose from his couch. Her top covered her shoulders and upper arms but revealed the bottoms of her firm breasts. Her hair was platinum white and cut sharply around her shoulders, her necklace a silver spider with ruby eyes. Her lips were lush red, contrasting sharply the darkness of her skin. A pair of thin glasses set before her eyes gave her an air of mature ease and confidence that made Wil's heart skip a beat.

Wil's own glasses slipped down his nose as he gaped at her. "Wha..."

She brought out a silver phone. It had a spider keychain. She flicked through it, glancing idly at the screen.

"Hmm. Yes. Wil Warren. 25. Blonde. 195 lbs. Looking for someone special. That's you."

Her words shocked Wil. He dropped his bag, tensing. "Wh-who are you? What are you doing in my apartment?"

"My name is Malia Sinfay, from SpidersWeb Husband Acquisition department."

"Husband... what?"

She sighed, the condescending sound making Wil blush. "You may as well sit down, Mister Warren. It seems there's some explaining to do."

Wil didn't want to sit down. He wanted this strange woman to leave. And yet, he found himself obeying, tense as he walked to the couch and took a seat. He fidgeted uneasily, eying her, then jumped as she sat down next to him, crossing her legs and cocking her head towards him.

"Now, Mister Warren, as I said, I am from SpidersWeb Husband Acquisition department. You may have noticed how many single young monster girls there are around these days? Well, not everyone is looking for a simple date. Many young ladies are instead seeking permanent relationships under certain terms. Our department's goal is to match men with these women who are looking for proper husbands."

Wil shifted in his seat, trying to edge away from her, even as he was drawn to her. The perfume she wore was particularly striking. Scented of peppermint, or perhaps thyme...

"I-I see. Well that's um... a very nice goal and all, but I don't really see what it has to... to do with me..."

Malia looked at him from over her glasses, making him blush even harder. "It would seem, Mister Warren, that you failed to thoroughly read the terms and conditions when you decided to use our product."

"S-sorry?"

She turned her phone towards him, and Wil saw it was keyed onto his account. A swipe of her thumb scrolled down to the bottom, a sideways flick causing the very small print there to suddenly balloon.

"As it stipulates," Malia said while Wil read in growing shock, "SpidersWeb reserves the right to canvas those profiles made on it, finding those men who we deem suitable for our Husband Acquisition program, and recruiting them."

"H-hang on. Recruiting them?" Wil said.

"There are many men who are deemed of excellent stock. It would be a pity to leave them hanging loose."

"L-look, I-"

"And of course, this requires us to do a thorough background check. Especially when given so little to go on with your profile. And after a thorough examination of your private records, chat, internet activity, garbage-"

"Garbage!"

"-and personal finances, I must say, you would make quite the catch," Malia concluded. "We already have considerable interest from those looking to acquire you as their husband. A particular goblin maid in particular showed interest. A certain Miss Lulla?"

Wil felt his face redden. "I... L-look, this is all very... I mean, I'm sure you're doing good work, but I-"

"Mister Warren, you have been on our platform for some time, but have not gotten a single date. Do you know why?"

"Uh..."

"It's because you're not dating material."

Wil felt the bottom fall out of his stomach. He bent his head, looking at his hands as they knotted themselves on his lap. "O-oh. I..."

"You're husband material."

His head jerked back up. Malia was much closer, leaning towards him, her eyes looking at him intently through her glasses.

"Wh-what?"

"There's no point in having a man like you dating. You are tailor-made to be the adoring husband of a lovely goblin girl. A man to milk the heavy tits of a holstaur. An adoring worshiper of a lamia's silken coils. Our algorithm is never wrong, Mister Warren. You were born to adore a monster girl."

Wil stared into her eyes, his back pressed against the couch. His mouth opened, closed, stunned. "I... w-well..."

"We already have over a dozen offers, Mister Warren."

"Huh?"

"Our customers use SpidersWeb for a variety of reasons, several of which are hidden from men. We have no need for them to find it. We find them. But there are a few more things we wish to narrow down before matching you with your new bride," she said, her hand coming to rest on his crotch, Wil sucking in a breath as she palmed his bulge.

"S-such as?" Wil gasped.

"We first have to discover your deepest weaknesses," Malia said, her voice growing lower. Huskier. A purr as she massaged his cock and balls through his pants. "Your fetish. Your most hidden desires. We will pair you with the bride who you will best fit. Who you can't get enough of. Who will be your addiction. For you to spoil. Adore. Worship. Submit to. A marriage of love. Of obedience. We will find exactly what sort of woman you would be best for, Mister Warren."

Wil's head whirled. He stared in dumbstruck awe as Malia slipped off her glasses. Undid the upper buttons of her top, her breasts swelling into the breach. Only a single button still separated those perfect black orbs from him, and it strained against her firm, mouth-watering tits.

"I... uh... um... w-well, that is... W-well, if you th-think it's necessary..."

"Very," she said, her arm sliding around his neck, pulling him closer, her red lips closing.

Kissing.

Fireworks burst in Wil's head. His eyelids fluttered, his cock throbbing, straining against the fabric as Malia's thumb stroked his aching member. He moaned in shameless desire, her legs straddling his, her body pressing against him.

She broke the kiss, pulling back, leaving Wil lying, dazed on the couch, his glasses askew.

"W-well, why n-not give it a shot?" Wil gasped, tasting her lips with every word.

Malia hummed. "How amusing," she said, plucking his glasses off. "You thought you had a choice."

"I d-don't?" Wil said.

"No. But this does make it much easier," she said, and flicked open the final button of her top.

Her midnight breasts burst into the open, nipples hardened points of blackness. Wil stared, gobsmacked at her impossibly perfect tits.

"Hmm. Like those?" Malia purred. "Excellent. Quite a few of our clients are interested in a man who adores breasts. Holstaurs can be very self-conscious about them, you know."

"Th-they can?"

"Yes. But what we really need to examine is here..."

Her finger teased his zipper. Wil gasped as she tugged it down, his cock fairly bursting free and into the open. His head fell back, a throaty moan escaping him as her hand wrapped around his manhood.

"Mmm. Excellent.," Malia observed, her hand running up and down his cock. "A fine size. Not too tall, but of excellent girth. Perfect for a goblin maid."

"Oh f-fuuuuuck!" Wil groaned, trembling in terrible pleasure.

"It appears you're quite weak willed when a woman has your cock in hand. Excellent. Lamias delight in hypnotizing their prey while they fuck them. But the real test comes now, Wil. Lay back on the couch."

"Y-yes," Wil gasped, obeying at once, collapsing across the cushions.

"Obedient too. An excellent quality in a husband," Malia observed as she stood, hooking her fingers in her skirt and pulling it down. Wil gaped at the onyx body now fully revealed. Perfectly proportioned. Unspeakably beautiful, her body looked like a statue formed of poured darkness, her nipples coal black, her pussy a slit of lush pink.

"Oh gods," Wil breathed.

"A fine appreciation for the female form. Good. Good," Malia said as she moved over him, her hips on either side of his head. "Now, let's see how skilled you are with your tongue."

Before Wil could reply, she had settled atop his face, her pussy pressed against his mouth. Wil moaned, buried under the domineering drow's lush pussy. Almost without thinking, his tongue began to stroke her cunny, tasting the sharp tang of her, his tongue drawn deeper.

"Ah!" Malia gasped, her thighs tightening around his head. "Mnnn! A s-skilled tongue. Ah. Good. Excellent. But... but a mouth isn't e-enough for all. Let's test your... ah... your enduuuuurance..."

He felt her weight shift atop him. He gasped as her fingers wrapped around his cock, giving him a teasing stroke. He groaned as her tongue ran up along his shaft, flicking the tip.

"Keep going," she reminded him.

Instantly Wil got back to work, adoring her pussy with his tongue, her firm curves pressing down on his face as Malia ground herself atop him, moaning softly.

"Mmmm. Easily trained. Ah. Good. A good husband sh-should be. Now... a t-taste..."

Wil almost came the moment her soft lips wrapped around the head of his cock. He groaned, tensing as her mouth went down, taking him nearly to the root in a single go. But he recalled her words. That this was... was an endurance test. He had to... had to resist. Had to f-fucking last.

Bolstered by this, Wil threw himself into pleasuring the seductive dark elf. His world seemed to narrow to the darkness beneath her, his tongue feeling out the drow as she smothered him under her pussy, her hips rocking forward, riding him with growing urgency.

"Mmmm!" Malia moaned, the sound vibrating through his cock. Oh fuck. Oh fuuuuuck! Wil felt her hand cup his balls, cradle them, gently massage them. Lust pulsed through him in hot shocks of sensation. He groaned, hips shyly rocking, thrusting into her mouth as his tongue flicked against the hardened nub of her clit, making her gasp, grind her pussy on his tongue as he pleasured her. Like a good husband should. Good husband... good husband mustn't cum before his wife. He... he had to make her cum. Had to prove... prove he could.

And she was close. So close. As he focused, frantically adoring her cunny, he could feel Malia nearing her orgasm. The way her thighs crushed his head. Tightening. Squeeeeezing. His hands gripped her hips, pushing her harder onto his face as she sucked him off in that torrid 69. But her efforts redoubled. Her hand squeezed and teased his aching balls. Her mouth swallowed his cock with every bob. He was so close. So clooooose!

"Mmmmmm!" Malia moaned, her body quivering as she came, her juices flooding his mouth in a sudden gush.

No sooner did he taste her orgasm, than Wil felt his own. Unable to hold back, he felt his balls tighten, his cock swell, and release his cum into Malia's hot mouth!

And oh fuck, she was drinking it down. Taking every drop. He could feel her throat work, swallowing his hot load. His face burned with pleasure and a strange sense of embarrassment.

With a soft sight, he felt Malia lift her lips off his cock. Moments later she rose off him, sliding forward onto his chest. She glanced back over her shoulders, smirking at his flushed face.

"Hmm. Not bad, Mister Warren. Excellent endurance and eagerness to please."

"Th-thank you," Wil gasped.

"Of course. I think you'll make a delightful husband for one of our customers."

"I... I think I would too," Wil said, realizing that he was actually looking forward to it.

Malia's smile deepened, seeing his acceptance of this truth. "Good. So glad we could come to a... beneficial arrangement. Now, as for your endurance test, shall we continue?"

"C-continue?" Wil said.

"Oh yes," the drow said, her hand gently fondling his cock, a flash of approval on her face as he hardened anew with only minor prompting. "Mmm. Many of our customers will hardly be satisfied with merely one orgasm. A good husband must be able to keep up with his wife's needs. Are you ready?"

"S-sure! Okay," Wil gasped.

"Excellent," Malia said, moving over his lap, lazily lowering herself onto his cock, her lashes fluttering as he sank into her tight pussy. "Mmm. Then, let's... ah... get started..."

Wil moaned as the lithe drow began to bounce on his lap, his cock plunging in and out of her. He gripped her hips, driving her down onto his cock as he panted and moaned. Fucking her atop him with a singleminded urgency.

He was going to be the best husband he could be...

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
827 Followers