Monster Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,064 Followers

I slid my ass over his dick all the way to the hilt, pressing my buns hard against his furry hips, loving the feeling. He growled a little harder in my neck, increasing my arousal. I pushed up from the bed, pressing my back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, taking my breasts inside his strong hands and pulled me up into a straddling position. I pressed my ass down hard on his dick, getting it just a little further inside me, then he started moving his hips, sliding his dick a little up and down, pressing hard against my buns each time.

I felt the heat of his dick burning inside me and spreading through my body while he pumped slowly into my ass. He kneaded my breasts gently, touching my nipples with his fingers, heightening the sensitivity to almost painful levels. The itch inside my ass and cunt became unbearable and I rubbed my clit hard with my fingers. His breathing into my ear became harder and I pressed my back harder against his chest, rubbing my cheek against his. I wanted to be completely possessed by him, have his scent all over and inside me, to be used as his sex toy whenever he felt like it and get filled with his cum in all my holes. I would die to bear his offspring for the rest of my life.

His growling became more tense and he pumped his dick harder inside my ass, almost tearing my asshole open to get deeper inside me. 'Come into me!' I moaned, rubbing my clit harder to climax. 'Dump your cum deep inside my ass!' I moaned even harder, gripping his dick tight with my asshole and came loud in intense pleasure, triggering his orgasm and feeling myself fill up with his wonderful hot seed.

I drifted in waves of pleasure with every throb of my intestines and his dick, seemingly endlessly squirting out his seed. I turned my head to kiss him and we let our tongues play for a long time until I felt myself sinking into a satisfied sleep. 'Don't leave me..' I managed to whisper before losing myself to darkness.

Chapter 05

The next morning I woke up with a jolt, grabbing around me to find my wolf but there was no sign of him. I felt the wet stain at my hips and cried for the loss of his presence, cursing myself for wanting something that was no more than a dream so badly.

After a while I could stop sobbing and dragged myself into the shower and let the water run over me until most of the sensation inside my body had gone and there were no more traces of tears to be found. I took several deep breaths before getting dressed, forcing myself to think about the plans for today.

My things were packed when Barry knocked on my door. I opened it and he came in. 'Are you all right?' he asked.

'Why?' I asked, seeing his concern.

'You don't look your usual cheery self.' he said.

His care made me smile. 'It's okay. I'm fine.' I said. 'I just had an emotional dream last night.'

'Are you sure?' he asked, taking my hands in his. 'If you want to take the rest of the day off it's no problem. I could drive you to your parents if you'd like.'

It was then that I realised how nice and caring of a man he was, and I would fall for him, even though we've only known each other for a short while. I could just stay by his side and be happy and hugged him to his surprise. 'Thank you.' I whispered. He hesitated for a moment, then hugged me back carefully.

I pulled away after a moment and took a deep breath. 'I feel better now. Let's go home, you have to work out the notes with Luis and Carol for that collaboration you discussed yesterday.' I said and smiled.

'Okay, but if you want anything, let me know.' he said.

'I will.' I said and reached for my bag but he took it first. 'Allow me.' he said and carried it for me to the car. He even held open the door for me again and I felt that charm working on me.

Just as we were about to leave I saw Richard standing at his car. His face looked beaten up and when he saw me looking at him he turned away quickly to get into his car. 'Did something happen to Richard?' I asked Barry.

'What do you mean?' he asked.

'His face looked like he had been in a fight.' I said.

'Well,' Barry said. 'it wouldn't be the first time he got in trouble from the way he acts. He just doesn't learn if it's not beaten into him. Don't worry about it, he always lives to tell the tale.'

When we drove away from the motel he gave me the map. 'I was told there's a great place to get breakfast in the next town, so I'd like to stop there to eat.' he said.

'Fine by me.' I said, noticing the feeling of hunger in my stomach. 'I feel like I could eat a horse.' I chuckled.

He grinned. 'Who knows, maybe they serve that there as well.' he said. 'But you'll have to carry the doggy bag yourself then.'

I laughed and hit his shoulder. 'There just aren't any gentlemen left nowadays.'

I sighed, feeling much better and enjoyed the view and warm weather during the drive, occasionally looking sideways at him.

***

When we finally got home Barry carried my bag up to my room as well, then would drop off his in his room and take his notes to his study. I felt glad to be home and crashed face down on my bed, breathing in the comfortable smell. When I felt energised again I got up and unpacked my things. I saw the grocery bag from the store we visited on the way. I had forgotten to give him the bottle of his favourite body wash and the razor blades he used. I took them and walked over to his room, imagining how his face would feel unshaven and blushed at the image of spreading the body wash all over him.

I opened his bathroom door to be greeted by a surprised naked Barry under the shower. I was so deep in thought I hadn't noticed he was showering. Then I remembered him remarking he felt so sweaty from the drive he'd freshen up quickly and felt so stupid.

'I'm sorry! I said, wanting to leave quickly when I saw the scars on his chest and below his neck.

Exactly where my wolf had been hurt. Exactly as would have happened if he defended me from an attack by a fantasy monster. But then this wouldn't be a fantasy or dream. Then he would have been the one who took me both nights, giving me both immense fear and pleasure.

He saw the tears welling up in my eyes and reached out for me. 'Erin..' he said, but I ran out of the bathroom with tears running down my face.

I reached for the bedroom door when he grabbed me from behind. I struggled to get free and in the commotion we fell onto his bed. He pinned me down and I had to give up because he was too strong.

'Why..?' I cried. 'Why did you do that to me..?'

He waited until I calmed down, then took a corner of his bed sheet and dried my face. 'I wasn't sure until I felt the scars this morning. I thought it was a dream that I took control of you, that it was caused by me having a crush on you.' he said. 'I never meant to hurt you.'

His human scent must have had an effect on me as well since I felt calmer than expected. 'I thought it was a dream too.'

He sighed deep and rolled on his back. 'On occasion I had these dreams of being wild and hunting through the forest.' he said. 'Not at every full moon like a real werewolf, just at times. I shrugged them off but last night showed me there is something happening to me. And I can only think of it getting triggered because I started to like you a lot. And now I have no idea on what to do besides feeling very guilty.'

I looked at the ceiling, recognising the wolf's scent underneath his. Knowing the wolf is part of Barry, a real nice guy whom I was falling for brought a sense of comfort to me. I slapped my hands in my face and let out a frustrated cry from the conflicting emotions inside me. On the one hand he controlled me into submitting to the best sex ever, on the other hand he's the best caring man I could hope for. I let out a few more cries of frustration, then straddled him and hit his chest. 'Did you really not know what you were doing to me!?' I asked.

He rubbed the painful spot on his chest. 'I didn't.' he said. 'Honestly.'

I hit him again. 'And do you mean it when you say you like me a lot!?' I asked.

He winced from the second hit and grabbed my fists. 'I really do.' he said. 'You can hit me all you want to punish me, just not on the scars please, they're still really hurting.'

I pulled a fist free, held it up and he closed his eyes in anticipation of the punch, then I sighed and kissed him softly. I should feel totally stupid for this, but the thought of losing this gentle man and the wild wolf felt really bad.

'Erin?' he asked, looking confused at me.

'I'll let you know.' I said. 'I'm going to my room for the remainder of the day. You have work to do.'

I went downstairs once to the kitchen, taking a peek inside his study when I heard him typing with more force than usual. He looked a little messy in just his loose pants and had emptied at least one and a half bottles of wine. He told me he could turn situations into inspiration for writing and it looked like he had become very emotional this time. Seeing him care so much about what happened gave me a warm feeling inside and I left him to his work.

***

It was late in the evening when I put down the book I had been reading on the couch in my night shirt, turned off the light and walked into my bedroom. I heard shallow breathing, smelled his scent faintly and smirked. 'Couldn't stay away?' I asked, looking back at the glowing eyes in the darkness.

He let out a soft growl and his scent became stronger, growing my excitement in having him in my room while he could do anything that he wanted to me, out here in the middle of nowhere. I could feel my heart beating in my chest and I imagined he could hear it perfectly.

'I did say I'd let you know, but I have to admit I already knew my answer.' I said, feeling the itch in my pussy get stronger, then reached under my shirt, pulled down my panties, got on my knees on the bed and pulled off my shirt, tossing it aside and bend over on my hands.

He let out another growl and a moment later I felt his breath caressing my ass and moist pussy. I inhaled his scent deep into my lungs and let my body surrender to his will.

He licked the back of my legs slowly, next my buns, teasing me by going around my anticipating pussy and asshole. I moaned softly from wanting his touch and let out a satisfied sigh when he ran his tongue from my hard clit, between my pussy lips up to my itching asshole. He did that one more time, then moved up slowly with short, quick licks. I couldn't prevent my hips from twitching in pleasure while he licked harder again on my clit and asshole, alternating by sliding his tongue deep inside my already gushing cunt and nibbling all over my backside. I moaned more and more, pushing my pussy and ass against his tongue and muzzle, then he finished me off with long, slow and hard licks across my clit, climaxing me with a drawn out moan as my body shuddered in ecstasy.

I couldn't keep my weight on my arms and pulled up a pillow to rest my chest on while my legs still trembled. He didn't gave me time to recover though. I could feel his dick sliding between my lips and deep into my welcoming cunt, forcing a loud moan out of me. His claws ran up my back as he bend over me and licked my neck, then back down where he grabbed my hips to start pumping his dick in me. He could reach deep inside me in this position and I let out a quick moan with every hit of his tip against my womb. His scent wrapped me up with desire once more and I tightened my hips to feel every detail of his dick inside me. 'So.. Good..' I moaned. 'I'm all yours to use as you wish..'

He growled, running his claws down my back, hips and buns, increasing my desire to have him do anything to me. I tightened my cunt with every thrust of his dick in me and I heard him reach closer to his climax from his growls. 'Give me your cum..' I moaned hard. I tensed my hips as much as I could and his dick grew harder just before he let out his seed in a long growl, filling me up with the heat from his throbbing dick. I squeezed my cunt hard around his dick, wanting every little drop he could give me. He panted in my ear and I pushed my back against him, rubbing it firmly against his chest fur. He growled softly in my ear while I moved my hips slightly against him, keeping his dick hard inside my cunt. 'Please fill me up all night.' I whispered, kissed his muzzle and met his tongue with mine.

He ran his claws gently down my breasts, stomach and belly to my thighs, then back up, sending shivers through my whole front. I pushed back harder on his dick while he ran the claws of one hand over my breasts, and the other along and inside my pussy and across my clit. 'I don't care if you want to see me bleed.' I moaned. 'I will take everything as long as it's you.'

He bit a little on my shoulder and in my neck, increasing the sensitivity of my skin and wanting his teeth and claws on every bit of skin I had. He growled deep into my ear, grabbed my clit between his fingers and rolled it. Electricity ran through my hips and I let out another loud moan with my climax.

I sank back onto the bed, breathing hard while my clit felt hotter than fire. I felt my juices leaking from between my cunt and his dick, cooling my clit as it flowed across. I couldn't get enough of this. I wanted more, his scent, his dick, his seed, his children.

He stroked my buns with his hands, then pulled his dick out of my cunt and rubbed his tip against my wet asshole. I moaned and smiled softly, reaching for his dick between my legs and placing his tip against my asshole, getting hungry for his meat. The sensation of his tip penetrating my filthy hole and the shame of enjoying it aroused me endlessly. He pushed his wet dick bit by bit deeper inside me, wrapping his hot shaft with my ass. I could feel exactly where he went inside and pushed against him. 'All my holes belong to you.' I moaned. 'Just stick your dick in me and I'll do anything you want.'

He moved his dick almost completely in and out of me, pumping the pressure inside my intestines and making me groan and moan constantly. I wanted him to fuck me all night and day, alternating between my cunt and ass. He growled in rhythm with his pumping inside me. I pushed back at him, wanting his whole length inside me. 'Just tell me how you like it best.' I moaned. He grabbed my waist, then pressed really hard with his dick inside my ass, moving just a little and I wished he could go even deeper. He groaned as he moved faster and I felt the heat building up more inside my ass. The feeling of his fur pressing against my ass made me want to be wrapped up in him. He grabbed one of my breasts and rubbed his other hand against my pussy, causing me to clench my asshole tighter around his dick. I moaned loud while he rubbed my clit and felt his dick tense up to shoot another load of his seed inside me. 'Oh yes!' I moaned. 'Come! Come!' He gasped and once more did his hot seed find its way deep inside my body. It felt like he shot it right up my stomach and together with his hot throbbing dick and the pressure of his hand against my pussy and clit I followed with my own wonderful orgasm. We rolled sideways on the bed, his dick still deep inside my ass where I could feel hot seed still dripping out of his tip.

I reached back, running my fingers through the fur on his hips and thigh. He propped up one arm under my head for me to rest on, his other arm stroking slowly up and down my front. 'I already knew if I had left you, I'd regret losing the best, if not weirdest thing in my life.' I said, clutching my fingers with his free hand. He growled softly, licked my neck and nibbled on my ear, making me giggle. 'I love your scent and what it does to me.' I said, taking it all in.

I looked sideways at him, at the fierce wolf I had become a slave to and he licked my cheek softly, then went down to lick my neck and further down to my breast, licking and sucking on my nipple, making my chest itch with desire again.

I moaned as he pulled his dick slowly out of my ass, then pulled up my leg and moved between them. 'You want to go on?' I asked excited.

He grinned and I wanted him inside me again. 'Just a moment, have to clean you up first.' I said, crawled off the bed to get a wet towel, went back to him and washed his dick as he sat with his legs spread. 'Now, we can continue.' I said. 'Although, it's better to get you wet again before that.' I smiled at him, kissed him and went down on him, moving my nose along his shaft, sniffing every bit of the musky scent of his dick and the lingering scent of his seed. I ran my tongue along his shaft next and around his tip, tracing every ridge. I got more horny with every breath, my pussy leaking more juices down my legs and I took him into my mouth, running my tongue around his tip and across it, making his dick twitch and him groan every time. I couldn't get enough of his taste and I hoped he would have me do him often like this. His stamina was incredible because when I ran my fingers through the fur of his balls and massaged them gently, I could feel them tensing up for another shot. Wanting more of his seed I licked his dick passionately while he moved to sit on his knees, his hips shaking as he came close to coming, then I felt the load surging from his balls through his dick and into my mouth. I couldn't believe he could let out so much after coming several times in me already and savoured every bit of it, letting the milky fluid flow through my mouth, then swallowing it little by little while sucking every drop out of his dick.

I cleaned his dick clear of seed, made him wet with my spit and moved back. 'I could eat you every day.' I said smiling. He grinned at me, growling in approval and pulled me on his lap. I guided him inside my cunt and he thrust in rhythm with me while we wrapped our mouths together in a long, deep kiss.

***

When I woke up I was ecstatic to find myself wrapped up in Barry's embrace. I stroked his arm holding my chest, inhaling his comfortable scent. We had so much sex, my pussy was still leaking and the bedsheets were soaked with our juices, but I didn't mind. I wanted this to never end.

'Morning.' he whispered.

I turned around and kissed him passionately for the first time as a human. 'Morning.' I whispered, smiling happily.

'I take it you don't regret finding me in bed?' he said, smiling a little deviously.

'As long as it's you.' I said, stroking his cheek.

'Glad to hear that, otherwise I'd be sad if you only want my dark side.' he grinned. 'I don't have the dangerous scent as a human.'

I sniffed his neck and chest. 'No, but you have the comfortable scent that relaxes me, making me powerless to resist in another way.' I said and moved my fingers along his already hard dick.

'Well then,' he said and rolled me on my back, moving one hand down my side. 'it would be a waste not to use it.'

'Yes, it would.' I whispered as he started a repeat of the night.

Epilogue

So, here I am now, three years from the moment we first met. Married for almost just as long, two sons and one daughter in our family and my own second bestseller recently released after publishing many naughty stories based on what we've done over the years. Barry's a wonderful father in both human and wolf form. We were worried at first, but the kids aren't scared at all and love to play with him if they happen to be awake at night.

And although we have less chance to play ourselves, he still drives me crazy with his scent whenever he can.

###

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,064 Followers