Monstergirl Encounter: Red Oni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Fendorf. It was some monster-human village half set in a hot spring and quite famous for its pubs, taverns, and exotic markets. Many races met there, even subterranean drow beauties in need of a spa.

Of course, the pressgang would result in my purse getting emptied. Still...

The Red Oni, Sun, was very beautiful, with innocent lust oozing out of her immense, youthful bulk. Her blue sister Tori's hand would brush on mine, ticking my palm and fingers. This was an opportunity. Two beast women who knew what they wanted, weren't stuck up and knew how to party.

Oh, what the hell, there were worse ways to be robbed by a relationship with a woman.

So long story short, I loosened up a bit, and let them do as they wanted, not protesting. Shrugging, I said:

"Alright."

The enigmatic smile on Tori's face widened, Sun grinning and collecting her drying clothes, and to a lesser extent, Tori's. They both dragged me into the cave, insisting that I stay with Tori as Sun gathered their belongings to move to Fendorf.

Grinning, Sun started to collect both of their belonging with great strides and leaps, though her sister Tori sighed and held her nose every time something broke or cracked as her belongings(and Sun's) filled a huge sack Sun effortlessly heaved over her shoulders. Me? I was busy watching Sun work, her breasts and pussy dangling freely in the air, her small tiger bikini hiding literally nothing as she packed their belongings and just like that, carried both of their luggage over one shoulder with a toothy grin, her massive iron club tied to her back as well. To show off more, she even held my left hand as both dragged me to pay for their night in a town as reparation for walking in a bath, each holding a hand.

This was getting interesting.

Tori held my hand gently now, her hand feeling soft, cool, and gentle. Still, she did not let go, frowning and glancing at my sword when I tried to do so. Her big, more down to earth sister, Sun's hands were twice as mine, enormous, and strong, almost dragging me like a doll, laughing and stepping over stones, logs and rocks, her naked, massive bulk carrying a house's worth of utensils, a giant iron club, and half of what I weigh by the way she almost lifted me by her grip.

I had to admit. It was pleasant. Her hand was strong, hard, like concrete. But her skin was hot, in contrast to her smaller sister. Both smiled and looked at me as they chatted amongst themselves, already happy and dead-set about the "gaijin" that will buy them drinks by threatening him, name me, a little. Sadly I couldn't understand Zipangu, so I could only smile back whenever the two strong Ogresses smiled and looked at me whenever I imagined they were talking about me. To my left, soft, heavy footsteps echoed, an almost naked, muscular Red Oni's body bare for me to see with every thundering step for five we took! To my right I heard nothing: the Blue Oni almost walked without a sound, her elegant Zipangu dress and sandals making not an iota of sound as she shuffled along.

*-*-*-*

"We came, gaijin intruder!" Tori used the adjective more for her amusement than calling me an "intruder" as a grudge. Both oni girls kept my hands, partly to prevent me from getting away, partly from what I guess as "having taken a fondness"

We turned the last part of the beaten path and parted some shrubs...To see a spectacle of a town, almost unheard and unseen amongst the woods.

Situated at the town gate we passed through stood a blonde, plump, stark naked Succubus, a lesser demon girl with golden hair, bat wings a cute figure and face stood at the town entrance, waving a pink kerchief and tossing rose petals to your way, surrounded by small fairy girls playing flutes and bells.

You don't get that kind of welcome in life. Even less so when doing something mundane as entering a town.

The town was something out of a drug-fueled dream. Monstergirls and men flowed in and out, and the entire town was bathed in a pink mist, everywhere looking like a red light district staffed by cute girls and women with animal ears, tails, or other mythological features. Monstergirls with spider bodies from the waist down, monstergirls wearing darkened glasses with snake hair slithered past, hand in hand with human men, happy as jays. Monstergirls with translucent, liquid bodies sipped multicolored drinks, hand-in...hand? Tentacle? Slimepod? with their human lovers, some male, some female, and joked about. The town had a clear sign that whoever felt unwelcome in humanoid-leaning society that disavowed the beastly as "freaks", was welcome here. So the monstergirls in this town had still their usual "cute females with animal features" but also plenty of "poor freaks who are ugly-cute" variety.

Both Onis held me close, the blue one speaking to me in a serious tone, her purple lips almost brushing on my ear.

"Don't forget the arrangement, gaijin. You buy us your Western drinks, and I or my sister won't hurt you. And don't even think of running away or turning to another *yokai*." She chuckled mischievously, toying with her wakizashi as she eyed me. "I hope you have enough coin for the bill...Else you'll be a man-prostitute for hungry monstergirls until the barkeep lets you go!" That last part was worrying, along with her evil grin. Sex or no sex, forced to work off debt is never a good thing.

I didn't even nod, merely glancing at her as we entered the town, my eyes glued on the busty, chubby succubus' melon-sized tits as she showered us. Shameless demon slut didn't even wear underwear, her golden-haired pussy and her strange, pink pubic tattoo in the shape of a womb swinging before my eyes was...a sight.

"WELCOME TO FENDORF Y'ALL!" She shouted happily, waving at all of us. Sun returned it with a happy grin, innocently ignoring the succubus' nudity. Tori shuddered and covered her face with a fan, pulling me along. her tone was changed when she spoke again: It was a protective one with a hint of affection...or jealousy.

"Come Anon. I know the best place for us." She smirked at me. "And for your purse too. You are still paying for all of us though!"

"When in Roma..." I mumbled, sighing.

We passed streets of azure cobblestones, flat and tightly packed. Humans and monsters of all species freely wandered and traded, ate and drank and laughed, and to my shock, kissed and made out in outrageous ways right in public! I could even see a human male and a demon girl openly copulate in an alleyway, the succubus slut's body obscured by the man's own who at least kept his warrior's cloak covering himself as he thrust inside the demon girl whose mewls and squeals(and the sound of my dropping jaw) were drowned out by the din of trading, drinking, and laughter of the outrageous town. Looking up, I blinked in incredulous shock again, bird-like harpies were openly having sex on rooftops with young men they snatched! Almost every rooftop, every window had mewls and moans of sexual copulation and creaking of beds: My brain felt like it was struck by lightning.

My escorts(or captors) ushered me to what it looked like a large tavern, a big, three-story wooden structure built inside a large beer garden. The music blew out of every window, patrons ate and drank and laughed in wooden benches and long tables. One could see every species of sentience enjoy carnal delights of life; feathery harpies giggling at the slightest sip of champagne arm-in-arm with their human lovers, slime girls making funny burps and sounds when daring lovers poured strange cocktails in them as everyone burst into laughter, and elegant high elves sipped wine and sneered at the rudeness of "lesser being around them"...Only to have their bodies ogled by their darker sisters, the Drow sipping brandy in dark corners of the tavern, and taking note of their whiter kin. The rivalry and constant sniping were accepted facts of both elves' society it seemed.

This was a welcoming gift for me. Why you may wonder? The mamono towns are where women positively -hunger- for you no matter who you are. Every table we passed made my heart flutter a little.

It was an amazing change from human society.

The drow woman sitting in a corner; her skin coal-black and hair of purest white, wearing dark, oppressive leather armor and sporting cuffs and a whip on her belt, whose figure screamed "slaver" at every inch, winked at me and blew me a kiss. The Arachne sipping beer and talking with her equally large sister waved at me, the slime sitting next to them joined in.

It just felt so heartwarming to be desired like this for once. It is man's nature to excel and be powerful to conquer women in life. Here, the bar was set to be fun once in life.

I could get used to it. Hell, I could even run into the Drow woman's arms: might find my life in their underworld cities serving their race in fluorescent mushroom fields and warming their beds better than dreary human cities!

Maybe it was the demon energy filling my head, maybe not. But it felt good until I felt a pinch on my belly right when we entered the building!

"YEOW!" I yelped, almost hitting Tori back no matter how strong both were. "What the hell!"

"You human men are like a cat in a butcher shop!" Tori growled, to be cut short by her big sister, Sun. And I mean "big sister" not in age but size.

"Sis, I'm having a headache, let's just get down to drinking. Plus why the yelling? Is he your boyfriend or something?" The Red Oni gave a big grin and nudged me. It would be funny if it wasn't Tori grinding her teeth and cursing in Zipangu as she pulled me inside as if my arm was going to come off.

"Table for three! And a bottle of your best gaijin wees-kee!" Tori shouted at the busty, white-haired and six-eyed Arachne woman running the tavern even as they stood four feet apart, due to the noise. The elegant Arachne merely nodded and reached for a glass showcase to unlock.

Glass showcase. My purse must have subconsciously screamed in agony, my mind sure did. The elegant spidery-woman turned around, raising an index finger:

"Before I serve, no heavy weapons in the establishment. You, the big red one, that Kanabo goes to the storage. Sword, katana, spear, what have you...You can keep daggers, I'm tired of fishing hidden ones from dark elf tits and pussies." She flipped her thumb to the huge blue door where a Cyclops girl, a grey-skinned, similarly muscular ogress with one eye stood guard, extending a polite hand for Sun's huge club.

Sun demurred, eyeing the bored cyclops girl with hostility, being her rival race, an ogre.

"Sun?" Tori impatiently prodded her sister. "What did we talk about? No weapons." She sighed. "We've been through this. You get drunk, you get out of control, and..." She raised a hand to silence Sun "...you don't start a fight but occasionally end up hitting someone. Now. The club."

Grumbling, my big, beautiful, red companion handed over her club to the equally muscular and beautiful cyclops woman who stuck a paper number on it and stashed it.

"She probably mocks the quality of iron in it." Sun turned to me, catching me by surprise. I was more entranced by the Red Oni standing inches apart from me, all her muscular glory in my sight, enormous breasts rivaling melons, sitting on a muscular feminine statue of a body...Pushing against my nose with a soft, fragran-

"OI! GAIJIN!"

Tori slapped my head. And it stung.

"Sister, he looked like he was falling in your tits! How can you tolerate this buffoon!"

"You dragged me all the way here!" I snapped back, rubbing my head and glaring at her. "And you are drinking out of my pocket so give me a break! If your sister didn't have such a big..."

Time almost froze when both stared down at me; Tori with hostility, Sun with curiosity. I almost felt a trap spring going off. Quickly, I added:

"Big heart, I'd kick you out of my sight, Zipangu sword or no sword!" I finished with an angry look, at the end of my patience. Taking refuge in audacity, I went on: "So you want to drink? At least let me talk to your sister!"

We both knew it was anything but talking, me ogling the giant Red Oni's melon-sized Jell-O orbs dangling before me. But the hurried bar sit-down, confiscation of our weapons and the sheer innocent naivety Sun oozed made it clear pushing this one-sided issue was fruitless.

"Whiskey's here!" Sun bellowed, pulling us both into her arms and cutting the pointless banter.

God, she was strong, soft, big-breasted, red, and MASSIVE. And her body smelled so good, her own feminine hormones, smelling sweet, spicy, and some sensation I couldn't quite put my finger on it, arousing me as her breasts squished my cheek. Tori just smirked and took a shot glass, sliding away from her embrace. So she settled hugging me with one arm, smiling at me with interest.

"Kampai!" She bellowed, filling a big glass of whiskey, my wallet singing its swan song every clink of the big, expensive whiskey.

"Cheers," I mumbled, filling a glass. Might as well get drunk.

"Hear, hear..." Tori mumbled, taking a tiny shot.

The whiskey was hot, tasty, spicy. But for some reason, none of us felt anything.

"She didn't stiff us on the quality, did she?" I frowned at the Blue Oni, who shrugged, which made me upset. "It's your idea to come here, after all!" I insisted.

"No! Arana never faults on her drinks, gaijin!" She frowned, adjusting her big, blue breasts. "Order more."

Ah fuck my life. Or wallet.

*-*-*-*

A whiskey bottle, another after that, the complimentary snacks, and a Dark Elven "Salope-Noir" wine bottle later...

"WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" The table shook, scaring some patrons as my drinking buddy Sun, the Big Red Oni bellowed with a burst of roaring laughter, hugging me close into her breasts, the big beautiful ogress swinging the wine bottle with the other. "...AND THEN I SAID..."

I couldn't even remember what she said. It was something about adventuring and some dragon she instantly killed with that housewrecker club of hers. I giggled like an idiot, half asleep with my head using her huge breasts as a pillow. Her skin was so soft despite her big, red bulk, and she was like a tough bodypillow having wrapped me around her massive, muscular arms as the table shook.

Tori stared at both of us in distaste and nursed her small shots, cheeks flushed...

Sun, the Red Oni smiled and gazed in my eyes, gulping more from the bottle. When I stared at her quizzically, wondering when I'd get my turn...

The big red ogress kissed me.

*-*-*-*

Tori watched her sister drunkenly make out with the dumb gaijin they blackmailed to get them drunk, sloppily kissing him. She didn't even get to taste the wine except for a tiny shot before her big, red buffoon of a sister started to roar, joke, laugh and eat a whole turkey leg with a loud burp and hog the bottle for herself.

And the dumb gaijin, his brain out of order with blood going to his cock, was so deep in her they'd probably break a bed upstairs in half an hour. It was her blunt of a younger sister Sun getting all the food and booze off a male, and nothing for the mastermind behind the blackmail.

Tori sighed chin on her palm.

"Oi, blueberry!" A high-pitched goblin voice boomed behind her.

"What the-" Tori turned in cross-eyed anger until she relaxed seeing Greta, the cute goblin waitress. The green minx put another whole bottle of "Salope-noir" dark elven wine before her with an icy glass, her fat green tits barely held by her waitress uniform.

"Gentleman over there sends with his regards." She winked, to see a young man with a thin beard smile and wave. Greta grinned and leaned "You gonna drink alone or...?"

"Gimme." Tori snatched the glass and the bottle, standing up. She only took a glance at her sister, who was about to carry the dumb gaijin upstairs soon enough. She hoped Sun would remember to drink a contraceptive first. One huge half-sister of a drunken oaf was enough. Greta giggled and turned around, revealing a perfect pair of asscheeks clad in a thong and covered by a miniskirt. The goblin minx slapped a hand away about to grope her ass, snapping her fingers. When two silvers clinked on her stretched out palm, she wiggled her butt, allowing the drunk patron a grope and a spank, and blew him a kiss getting back to work.

Tori smirked at the goblins' racial behavior. These sluts even outdid the most shameless human prostitute, supplying their milder members below the earth as slaves and slave engineers to power the dark elves' pleasures and labor mills, rewarded with human studs. Tori knew Greta's daughters were half of the hookers upstairs, the other half sold to dark elf cities like pets and happy about it.

"Bakayaro..." Tori mumbled, before sliding between drunk patrons, partygoers, and celebrating monstergirls to sit to the lone booth where the young man who sent her the bottle resided.

The man before her was not like the typical Gaijin that either regarded her species as sexy demons to be ogled or chased with pathetically enchanted beans. This man looked -educated-. Dressed in a traditional Lescatian Alchemist's officer uniform

"Konbanwa~" The young man smiled, extending a hand to the empty chair before him. "Please. Your sister seems busy."

Tori, already flush with whiskey, had red cheeks like rubies on her blue face. She waved a dismissive hand before putting the bottle back on the table and pouring one for each.

"She found a crude man for her crude tastes." Tori purred. "I work hard for us both, make the finances of the bounties and see..." She waved her full glass in Sun's direction. "No sense in her head. She would be in trouble if I didn't look out for her." Tori sniffed the glass and sipped.

Heavens, dark elven wine was magical! The young man, barely older than me making out with Sun, smiled.

"You sound like you look out for your sister, miss...?" He held out his hand, kissing her knuckles softly before holding her hand with both his delicate, but strong hands.

Her inhibition lowering, Tori giggled like an idiot, wine flushing her heart with joy. This was someone she could talk to.

"Tori Ao."

"Slade The Second." The man smiled, handsome features with thin eyebrows and an aquiline nose with a thin beard gracing his face. Even his glasses were elegant. "My father held Head Alchemist's Office in all three countries if you know him."

That made Tori melt like butter: a son of an educated hero, The Slade of Temirburg, Reik, and Lescatie himself! All her arrogance melting, Tori started to giggle like a little girl, clinking glasses with the Greatest Alchemist's son!

After all, even the coldest women have a specific type, I'd learn, my head buried between big two, round, melon-sized breasts, my hands resting on Sun's burly ass. Tori, all cold and haughty, was giggling and melting like a teenage girl meeting her first love, even I could see that through the haze of the alcohol.

Breathing hard, Sun picked me up like a babe, almost tipping the table. With the rest of the bottle in one hand, she carried me, half asleep, half-drunk, upstairs as her sister, the blueberry Tori talked to the aquiline nosed, young man and clinked glasses.

*-*-*-*

I never thought my first dip into the monster girl honey pot would be with a titan-grade muscled Red Oni. Who is drunk. During a full moon.

She carried me like a babe on her shoulder, laughing and pointing at me, half-asleep drunk. "He pays!" I think she shouted at the upset receptionist upstairs, who admonished her for "broken bed payment" or something.

All I wanted was to fuck her.

Her body was immense, I could not get a good enough hug with my arms around her titanic musculature. I was about to get in bed with a monstrously powerful, yet gentle, warm-hearted, Zipangu ogress, I just could barely comprehend it. If I was in a human town and suddenly got offered a dinner, date, and sex by an unmarried woman, my mind would scream "murder" or "trafficking" or "blood and organ theft for black magic".