Monstergirl Encounter: Red Oni

Story Info
Anon meets a Red Oni bathing, and makes up for intrusion.
9.6k words
4.68
12.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being an adventurer after the infamous Demon Wars is hard work; not that it was any easier before that.

Long ago when men and monsters had both races and the world war more primitive, humans sent adventurers, basically glorified mercenaries to keep the cities of humanity safe, engaging other races that were inimical to man. Back then, only the Dark Elves and some goblin tribes had real trouble with humans. Or so did my town priest used to chronicle. "Monster" species were far more different than humans, and they gathered under a huge Dai Oni, an Eastern Demon King, and started to enslave, eat, and slaughter humans. Entire cities were taken by dark elves and orcs, minotaurs, and beast-folk, men slaughtered before the terrified women and children who would be herded for slave labor, survivors often were eaten or made to fight to the death for the beast-folk's amusement.

That's when the survivors to the northeastern Ermorea founded the Theocratic Empire of Lescatie, and started crusades against all non-human races. It was a bitter legacy, leaving bitter scars in many humans.

After a very long, bloody series of wars ranging for CENTURIES, humanity had fought back, only to make a tense, fragile peace when "monster" races became more and more feminized, and the leadership fell from the Dai Oni called "Maou", to a kind Succubus Empress, Agrat. For decades the detente went on, monster-folk resorting to taking whatever trickles of humans under their kin as slaves and laborers.

A century of uneasy slaving raids and peace later, Maou returned and assumed leadership, having meditated in the cold waters of volcanic Wannsee. He was quite insane: he came upon the idea of killing -every- human in existence so that monster folk would once again have males being born. He decided to "enact a human holocaust", using black-furred mamono completely loyal to him.

Radical ideas on race did not sit well with the entire world, not even with the most bigoted monster women. Not just human slaves rebelled to the death; the entire world eventually sent volunteers and allies, monster hunters, and monsters up in arms to Lescatie, which started to tolerate monstergirls at the same time.

Three World Wars happened. The first and the second, Maou died by the hands of a once slave boy, taken by dark elves in a bloody raid. The boy, Theophilos, had shaped his entire being over the years to be a living weapon. The second time, twenty years later he destroyed himself as well, almost banishing Maou in the process using a forbidden, extremely powerful ritual which he had improvised from old hedge blood magic. Amplifying a "Wish" spell with his own life and ten thousand volunteers who gladly died (men and monster folk who were so disgusted with the centuries of war and the recent holocaust, who eventually agreed to die so their descendants would have some modicum of peace), he had wished to unmake Maou itself into nothingness.

Sadly, Maou had become a god due to the enormous bounty of life harvested in his Holocaust. He would be destroyed too, bring a god without a portfolio, but in his death throes, he had assumed the portfolio of "racial hatred". So, for five decades, any being with hatred to another sentient species based on their ancestry slowly empowered the old Dai Oni Demon.

And he came back, for a final time. This time I read in the village temple, his true name was discovered amongst the world's bones, etched in basalt since time immemorial. An Anubis detective discovered it, speaking it across the world and shattering Maou's hold throughout the Cosmos.

And men and monsters eventually destroyed Maou and his ways of terror and human subjugation by pain. But the two great wars and the final apocalyptic third war marred the world and filled it with creatures born of Maou's dark arts, hunted by men -and- monstergirl authorities, such as Shadow Demons and undead zombies.

So whenever a man or a woman needed to fight for glory or wealth, the forests and wastes are good for picking some eldritch creature to fight and plunder its remains for alchemical components and treasures. It was a world of adventure, but considerably lethal outside cities, villages, and towns.

So, as an adventurer, I constantly roamed the world for creatures to kill and towns to see: it's one of the only ways a human can be rich -and- travel, a rarity in the world where most people are peasants or the rare rising bourgeoisie that *might* get a chance to see the world. I used my sword to kill zombies and shadow beasts threatening cities and wandering merchants. And I earned myself a little sum over the months. It was no easy work.

Unlike what stories tell you, it's terrifying to see a zombie, a rotting corpse ambling towards you. Shadow Demons raised by evil blood magic, now haunting the world are equally horrifying. Even if these typical adventurer's targets were wholly human, swinging a sword to kill another living being can be quite traumatic if you ever find yourself in such a situation.

But needs must: men and women with no prospects in cities or unsatisfied by rural life often take up "adventuring". So did I start. So did I live for a few years the day I became a man.

Wandering the forests to the easternmost part of the once-entirely human Lescatian Empire, my journeys took me to a series of towns buried deep inside the Dark Forest, where Eastern monstergirls, humans and Western monstergirls mingled freely, more or less: it was a roll of the dice. Some towns were strictly for humans and violently drove away "monster" races, and most were free for all races, with varying species. There were rumors of underground goblin and dark elf cities but I didn't have time or means to find out. The goblins were now an all-female race of fertile, promiscuous green monster girls interested in science and engineering (no doubt to test sex toys and devices using humans), and dark elves...well, all-female dark elf wanderers, raiders and traders across the forest are rumored to seduce, buy or kidnap humans to take them to their cities, where they practiced their racial tradition of slavery: men used as breeding studs constantly doted, trained and taken care of(dark elves lacked males since two centuries), women for slave labor...and for breeding more humans enticed into orgiastic pastimes when they didn't work for the dark elves.

Still, shadow demons existed between all these small villages and towns, and their remains(for Alchemists) and the bounty put on them(by the Townsfolk) could make anyone rich if you are willing to risk death. My sword and shield always with me, I traveled, fought, killed, and helped my way to fortune.

I was young. Very young, and would often be captivated by the beauty of the Dark Forest. Its monster races were good caretakers after the Eternal Peace Pact and didn't provoke humans too often. Even dark elves kept to themselves and took only those that wouldn't be missed, were groomed over the years, or simply criminals bought from jails, and the rare interested man who was seduced by the dark elf's sweet tongue and demeanor. The goblin merchants' goods were often shady or tended to malfunction, high elves mostly ignored you and commented on your "disgusting human scent", and other monster races were often sweet maidens looking for love or were simply friendly.

Relations with females, the most important part of life, would take early root in me, triggered by a misadventure and the lewd events following it. When it's monstergirls, it is -bound- to be lewd.

I was wandering, disappointed at the nearest town being a human-only village who were just celebrating some weird Zipangu festival named "Setsubun" where they pelted nearby "Yokai", or monstergirls for the layman, with magically enhanced beans. Not only senselessly immature but also a tasteless display of human racism was right there, clearly showed that the town was on my "never visit unless dying" list. So I decided to keep my coin and search for my luck farther east. My long, lazy wandering took me to the sounds of rushing water, where I decided to camp for the night. With my backpack, I kept walking until I could see the waterfall, and hopefully, the cave I could sleep in.

At that moment, I knew truly beheld the most beautiful beastfolk female ever, bathing under a waterfall.

It was a Red Oni. A female red ogre from Zipangu, taking a shower of clear, sparkling water pouring from the waterfall, miraculously situated above a hill that poured into the river beneath. The water's endless flow exploded around her beautiful body, creating a misty rainbow and a cloud of vapor that...hid...nothing.

For she was stark naked, her gigantic iron club leaning to the edge of the waterfall's entrance, her tiger-striped bikini hanging from it, wet and hung out to dry. She sitting under the flood of water on a rock and washing her body with a happy hum coming from her cute, fanged lips. The song she hummed carried her sweet, but powerful and loud voice: you could feel your teeth and bones being tickled by her singing meters away.

The Red Oni, the seven-foot-tall female yokai who looked like a very muscular human woman with red skin and horns on her forehead didn't even notice me. She was bathing under the waterfall, with a sad, hurt expression, pouting as she scrubbed her skin and whimpered whenever her welts hurt, interrupting her happy humming.

Her amazing, curvaceous and muscular physique was dotted with small welts as if she had been repeatedly shot at with small hard objects, maybe stones from a sling. The Red Oni was oblivious to my presence, letting me watch her naked body under the glistening, crystal-clear waterfall as she scrubbed herself with a rough, orange-colored sponge, no doubt cut from the Fungal Forest to the south of where we lived.

Her face was...beautiful...ish. I couldn't explain better if someone had asked me. It had the gentle features of a young woman, albeit with lower canines jutting out of her lips and a slightly "beastly" appearance. I couldn't make out the color of her eyes, her sclera looked darker than white. The rest of her body was looked incredibly strong, yet still feminine. Her chest sported massive breasts and a hip curve that came out of erotic statues of long-lost goddesses dedicated to love in Mamono countries. The sight was erotic, and I was young, unable to avoid looking at the massive monstergirl bathing under the waterfall, eyes half-closed with delight.

Every bit of her body was stunning, particularly when my eyes slowly drifted down, from her abdominal muscles which looked like they could grind stone, to between her legs like every young man eventually did, to see her womanhood bare and being washed by the soapy sponge, amazed that her pubic hair was the color of burnished copper. It was as if her ripped musculature didn't interfere with the human standards for beauty, and was sculpted by the gods: padded just with the right amount of fat to look curvaceous, and obstructing nothing. I swallowed hard when she cleaned between her legs with an embarrassed groan, and turned around, scrubbing her large, round, big ass, red globes scrubbed by soap and sponge; they didn't even spare these parts when they pelted the poor Red Oni with magical beans.

I was young. Barely an adventurer making a living from killing the shadow monsters and infected creatures from the last demon war when Maou, the last Male Monster King had rampaged across the world. And I instantly loved what I saw, a monster girl nearly twice my size bathing in the waterfall, feeling warm, aroused, and buzzing with high blood pressure.

Of course, nothing in life is as easy as that, and the sharp poking feeling in my back combined with the strong, delicate, dark blue hand on my neck confirmed the Law of Misfortune by Saint Murphy.

"Are you peeping on my sweet, innocent sister, filthy gaijin?" A sweet female voice intoned, not too loud to avoid scaring the Red Oni.

Shit. I should not have let my guard down like that. My manhood itself deflated and almost shrunk back to my body, feeling the steel in my back.

"Turn around slowly, no noise, no sudden moves. Akane-chan panics if you do, and she might break your bones with that club of hers. And I am very good with my wakizashi." She clicked a long, elaborate fingernail on her sharp, eastern shortsword.

Gently she turned me around and lifted my hands with a firm, but gentle grasp, scowling when she saw my sweaty, apologetic face.

It was a Blue Oni. The more...civilized counterpart of the Red Oni I had heard about. She was smaller, roughly my size, her hair done in an Eastern style bun with wild shoots covering half her face, with a small, needle-like dagger used to tie her long, silken black hair in a knot. She wore a *kimono*, another Eastern clothing from an island even further than the Mist Continent, low cut to reveal a slight cleavage of her dark blue body, and large prayer beads on her neck as a form of decoration, complete with socks and sandals. Her physique was toned, slender, but still looked like she could wrestle me and win. Her face was prettier, more humanlike than her sister, though she also sported overly long lower canines like tiny tusks, and her face was just a bit...off. Another adventurer told me that Oni faces change due to mood. Her facial expression was one of amusement and curiosity as she regarded me and my shocked appearance.

"A young human to peep on my innocent sister?" She asked with a smirk, looking at my adventurer's gear, and face, obviously intrigued by my sudden appearance. "You human men lust after anything feminine, I heard." She gasped with an angry expression when my eyes had drifted down to ogle her...cleavage. "If I happened to be away, what would you do with her, hmm? Enter the spring, surprise my sweet, defenseless sister and hold her down..." She sniffled in mock sorrow. "Violate her in ways so she can't be a bride anymore?"

Excuse me?

My brain felt like something cracked. She was a Red Oni: a single fist could pulp my head into mush, she could kill a thousand men butt naked, and walk away.

Her breasts, it was not my fault. Even though she was dressed well, the cleavage showed too much, bountiful, large blue breasts straining her Oriental dress. She was not amused: with a grunt, her bony blue hand shot out, harshly pulling my jaw up to look me in the eye with a frown.

"Hey! My eyes are up here! Gods, you human men are just as I heard!" Strangely, her tone was more amused than angry.

So many expressions and words she had spat out in a moment of meeting that I had to adjust myself and explain to her. Besides, it wasn't my fault her breasts were nearly poking out of her sensually cut kimono. Smiling and apologizing as best as I could, I pleaded my case on the spot.

"Ma'am, believe me, I'm only passing through." I showed my adventurer's gear, my backpack, and my weapons. "I don't...I never would...!" I stammered as the Blue Oni smiled, raising an eyebrow. "I wouldn't...uh..." I racked my brain to formulate the answer to the beautiful Blue Oni before me. "Wouldn't...prey...on...females?"

It's hard to speak when you are caught like that, with a deflating erection, the sudden shift of mental focus, and confrontation. At least whatever I said must have amused the monster female. Because she did actually smile, and snorted, letting out a single amused "Ha!" of laughter. Smirking, the Blue Oni chuckled before putting her small blade to an elegant, wooden sheath with a flash. She held me by the arm, firm but not too severe, and started to pull me to the waterfall and the cave, breaking my cover hiding me from the bathing giantess of a red Oni that could kill me naked if she wanted.

"Then you make it up to us."

"Make it up for what? Excuse me?" I resisted her pull with an indignant voice and tried to wriggle away, but she was too strong. "I didn't do anything! HEY!" The Blue Oni kept pulling me: it was impossible to resist, she was *that* strong despite her slender, more elegant outlook.

"Your kind chased us away and hurt my sister throwing beans. That means you get to make it up as an apology!" Her smile was enigmatic, her skin glowing with a purple tinge under the setting sun's orange light. Her skin was soft, hands strong but gentle on my arm whose warm touch could be felt under the leather armor. So she did drag me with one hand until my protests died down to a whimper, passing through the last foliage curtain until...

We stood at the waterfall, the naked Red Oni sister of hers drying her hair with a happy hum. A few steps later -me being dragged along- both of us stood before the naked mamono, her amazonesque body towering before us. She looked confused, her devilish eyes widening in surprise and a sudden shame, the poor giant of a Red Oni squealing to cover her breasts and crotch before me.

I felt like the kid who was dragged before his relatives after doing something downright stupid. The Blue Oni would have none of it.

"I caught a peeping Tom, sister." The blue-skinned Zipangu ogre declared, holding me tight by the arm and making sure I can't wriggle away. Her big breasts straining her kimono pressed on my arm anyway, and it felt like a soft pillow. Her strange scent, her attitude, and weird protectiveness were just captivating.

The Red Oni scowled at her blue kin, and if the strange monstergirl was speaking the truth, her sister. The big female ogre turned her back (and big, red ass) toward us both, running off with great thundering footsteps, her curvaceous, muscular and feminine body contracting to a feast of my eyes. God, she was a sight to behold.

A few moments later she came back, smiling, all her annoyance gone.

"Alright, now that I'm dressed..." She began to talk, making me wonder:

There wasn't too much of a difference. She had put on...another tigerskin bikini, looking no different than when was naked, her new top barely covering her breasts, and her bottom...only hiding her pussy if you were the same size as her. The only thing the flimsy tigerskin bikini hid was her nipples, a bit of breast and her private part, if you were you are as tall as her. A gentle nudge and a rolled pair of eyes by her sister holding me by the arm made me go quiet; no need to muddle the waters talking to her about it.

The Red Oni stared down at me, her strange eyes full of curiosity and a bit of excitement as if she didn't feel a grudge against me by the humans pelting her with blessed beans earlier. Her body was stunning: clear proof of adding muscle to feminine beauty didn't mar but enhance it. Her sister was smaller, (slightly) skinnier and bookish, she carried glasses, a book on her hip and looked clearly disappointed just looking at her sister. Her forehead sported a similar horn just like her sister, but it was painted with elaborate Zipangu patterns.

"I'm Tori. "The Blue Oni spoke to me, her hand still keeping my right wrist in a soft, but firm grip. "She is Sun, my sister." She added, pointing to the immense, red-skinned muscle-girl with a big horn on her forehead. "Sister, this is..."

"Anon," I spoke without enthusiasm, dragged halfway from my hiding spot because the Blue Oni wanted me to pay for her drinks, obviously.

Onis love alcohol...

...right?

"Oooh..." The Big Red Oni girl cooed, sizing me up and down, her lower fangs jutting from between her lips. "Human man. Did he watch me bathe?" She looked as if she didn't care, but merely asked out of curiosity.

"Yes, sister." The Blue Oni kept her grip. "So he will pay for this insult." Ignoring my weak protests, she spoke. "He will pay for a night for us both in Fendorf!... Unless..." She smirked, her eyes boring on mine. "He will make my big, sweet, innocent sister very angry, and commit a grave insult." Her smirk and her other hand on her wakizashi implied some sort of violence.