Monstergirl Encounter: Red Oni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not this one. A big, goofy grin, drunken breath on my lips, and a strong kiss locking my lips on hers was the evening's starting treat. The massive red ogress had carried me and tossed on a bed, already naked herself: The tigerskin bikini was unceremoniously unclasped on top and bottom and landed on a chair, the door shutting behind us.

My brain was melting; a star naked red oni was about to ride me, with no good results for my pelvis. She smelled of sex, her feral scent mixed with the booze, and her pupils had clearly taken a mystical pink glow, her wide hips, and bulk towering over me in a single step. My mind barely registered I was on a bed, my mind filled with the muscular ogress, Sun about to ride me. My hands wandering on her soft, big breasts, we kissed sloppily, me completely buried under the now-naked Sun. The bed, soft and yielding, was like a soft jello sea; I wouldn't be surprised if Dryad sap or a Slime girl was added to the mattress. Slimes often volunteered to work as temporary furniture to softly suck moisture from humans, sometimes by surprise.

Our lips connected, her tongue, tasting like wine, danced with mine, probing my gums and teeth. Like youth barely free in the woods we kissed and made out, our hands exploring each others' bodies. Sun's blood-red body was interesting.

A Red Oni's naked body is not like a human woman, at least not like those I had touched intimately, like the rare prostitute in the docks. She -was- clean but softer, more...humanlike. My first-time prostitute, Anita's breasts were softer, her skin more like mine.

Sun was a Red Oni. Her body was like a literal marble pillar, incredibly hard, yet yielding if you squeezed her big breasts hard enough. She didn't mind, I was certain. And judging from the squeeze she gave me, the hands of a mamono, no matter striking or caressing, somehow gave pleasure at the mere touch. Yet my gentle giantess knew not to hurt me.

Her eyes, though drunk, were lovingly gazing at me, closing every time we kissed. Her horn glowed for some reason, and my mind flared with pleasure, my cock feeling incredibly hot and...wet?

As we kissed, I opened one eye and looked at her body.

Looking down, I realized from the corner of my eye that she was sitting on my crotch, her copper-colored nether hairs glowing and amazingly enough, dripping with her *Yokai* body's arousal. Her beastly arousal, dripping on my shaft, hardened it the moment it touched my body like it was being washed by a pleasure-giving, itchy but wet sponge, just like the prostitute gave her in the wooden tub at the dock's brothel. Brothels were a big no-no in Lescatie but mostly was overlooked when sailors and transport infantry was concerned. No one wanted overly horny men melting away the moment dark elves popped open their upper armor and whistled at them, or Titania-class fairies made a "come here" hug motion.

She was practically humping my shaft, her wet, mildly hairy crotch rubbing on it. Her wet, pink lips, extremely slippery as opposed to the rock-hard, red skin outside, softly massaged by manhood; it must be monstergirl instinct to please their men the moment both cuddle, trying to mate when human and monster skin touches.

The Red Oni climbed on top of me, with a big goofy grin, constantly kissing me every moment of it.

"I like you..." Was the Zipangu-accented thing she blurted out, before coming down to my side and pulling me tight in her chest, lying side-by-side. Her hug was like that of a bear's, but somehow gentle, and still made me hard. I just wanted to lift her leg, thrust my hips, and bury my cock inside her pussy with all my strength. Cut the foreplay, and breed this flawlessly sculpted red ogress, fucking, mating, whatever my burning mind could think.

She giggled when I kissed her breasts, giving little, amateurish but passionate pecks on each hard jelly orb. Her skin tasted like cinnamon and pepper, even her salty sweat smelled heavenly. Her nipples tickled my lips when my mouth touched them, hard, only soft at the place where I nibbled and received gasps from her side.

"Gaijin...Let me..." Sun spoke, smiling brightly like her namesake, lifting me like a babe and set me on top of her. Holding me by my sides, she pushed my head between her breasts, humming happily as I licked and kissed her rock-hard abdomen.

Guess when you are a Red Oni, you don't even have to spend time in Gymnasiums. Her body was soft, yet incredibly hard when one applied pressure with her hands as if her entire being was uniquely responding to a human's thoughts and feelings and actions.

Sun groaned, gasping for air when I tasted a nipple, gently biting it and closing my mouth around her breasts. I couldn't get enough, each of my sucking breath making my giantess of a partner shudder with delight, feeling her rubbery, erect nipples on my tongue. I sucked harder when I realized she was touching my hips, trying to align our genitals. Her strong, thick hands were surprisingly gentle, her drunken breath warming my shoulder. She was practically biting my neck, her soft and wet panting giving my shoulder and back a warm wind filled with pleasure, practically humping my erection with her massive muscular bulk on top of me. Her soft skin that roused me with every touch smelled of barbeque sauce, feminine sweat, and ash.

I felt being crushed with massive weight. I couldn't even squeal in pain, pleasure taking over when I felt my dick sliding into a warm crevice surrounded by a few hundred pounds of toned muscle and a big, drunken grin on a red, inhuman face.

The red oni was mounting me like an animal, only I was taking the passive role as the male for a change.

The bed creaked, my uncontrollable orgasm only kept in check by the strong, muscular legs clamping down on me so hard my belly felt painfully tight. I couldn't even ejaculate inside her, going numb from her cowgirl position on me.

Giggling drunkenly, she breathed in my ear, kissing and licking my face, her big, burly ass crushing my pelvis with the painful position. The sheer feeling of being crushed by a giantess was almost too much for me, I had to keep my dick from snapping, and focus from the agony of the weight to the pleasure of the sex merely not to ejaculate.

For young people, it's an agony to do so. I was very young, and I was energetic. Even so, I nearly passed out, the Red Oni on top of me shedding all civilization and rutted me like an animal, her armpits and crotch even wafting waves of almost-colorful steam, and musk that drove me even crazier. It was a spicy smell that made me even more aroused, focused on little more than not dying from my first orgasm of being taken by a giant, tomboyish and boisterous monstergirl fucking me.

The creaking of the bed, her gasps, animalistic grunts, and groans filled the room. All I had to do was to ride the wave, our hips slapping on each other. For several minutes I clasped my arms around her thick, hard but feminine bulk, trying to desperately thrust inside her. Every thrust was a struggle as well, as sexual wrestling with a girl nearly twice your size and strength. Even thrusting inside a tight, muscular pussy was a struggle, lifting my hips I could feel my balls slapping her asshole, her clenching movements stimulating them as well...

As such, I endured several minutes of animalistic rutting, trying to control a rampaging red ogress taking me in the bed before my hips felt numb, and I started to lose breath. I was feeling a coming orgasm and the only thing I felt in my hips was a fire poking from my balls amongst the sea of numbness from my bruised hip.

Squealing in pain, I threw my head back and wailed like a stuck pig when I felt climaxing, ejaculating painfully inside my partner, a huge red oni riding on top of me. It was less like an orgasm and more like a painful release when you have over 200 pounds of muscle holding you in a cowgirl position, as loving though as she may be.

Being taken by a Red Oni is something amazing, though I wished that I was stronger and larger by the moment we were in bed.

When I looked up, I didn't even register the goofy smile she had when she lifted my bruised body and cradled on my lap. When she repeated it a third time I could finally understand what she meant.

"Are you alright?" She looked apologetic but happy, drunk with the booze we bought and hugging me tight. I weakly mumbled something I couldn't even remember, and she started to slow down, pull me under her and try to ease my pain. My dick slipping out of her folds felt like a wet noodle that smelled of sulfur and some heady musk, with a mild, spicy scent.

"I hope you aren't exhausted."

Her grin was much more different from that air of innocence of the morning.

"Have a bit of that."

I had no idea she carried her own booze. Taking out a gourd with Zipangu script painted on it, she popped open the cork and forced the burning liquid down my throat. Before I could protest, I felt the smell and taste of steamed rice, with a hint of jasmine tea and A BURNING FEELING that was far, far too powerful than simple Zipangu Sake.

Apparently, the Red Oni like to spike it with demon energy.

I was about to find out how it feels like drinking 5 shots' worth of Oni Sake.

*-*-*-*

I would learn later as I could afford an education in the Reik, that a gland under the bladder is responsible for semen and essence production, working in harmony with the man's testicles.

Now, I felt that this organ was on fire.

The strange rice wine that entered my stomach woke me up like a bucket of water. As if having a life of its own, my cock started hardening. Even the precum dripping out of it was painful as if my body was electrified with a lightning bolt. I couldn't hold back; I had to embrace and fuck this muscular Red Oni senseless, subconsciously I began kissing her, my tongue dancing with hers. For some reason, I blacked out for a few moments, only to come to full wakefulness seeing Sun's face in sexual ecstasy , eyes closed and mouth open, bouncing under me.

I didn't even know how, somehow the Demon Oni Sake must have filled me with a vigor; I had wrestled her down, pinning her arms and lifting her massive legs to my shoulders, fucking her like a crazed rabbit in heat. Her massive, beautiful bulk wasn't even hurting my shoulders: all I could feel was her pussy tightly crushing my dick, making each thrust a painful struggle on its own. Sun screamed in pleasure enough to wake the dead, which I silenced with a kiss as even the demon wine started to lose its potency after several minutes of nailing the biggest, reddest most buff Zipangu Ogre under me and her legs at my shoulder.

Every thrust felt like a heavenly rush of pleasure now that her cunt was beginning to loosen. My dick buried inside, I leaned down to kiss her sweaty, shaking face and lips, which she obliged, completely submitting once I was on top. With a final thrust, I broke the kiss and grit my teeth, feeling another, an almost painful jolt of pleasure signaling my last ejaculation inside her. But I couldn't get free. Giving short, keening wails and moans, Sun, my Red Oni partner clenched her legs tight at my waist, and gave me a long, deep kiss, twisting her hips and clenching her pussy around my tormented cock until finally, her own orgasm petered out in longer intervals.

And so, my first experience with a willing partner other than a prostitute wasn't even human.

Dipping my cock in monstergirl honey was the ultimate bliss, and landed me to being caressed, snugly resting on top of giant red ogre girl with muscles twice my weight, yet was the gentlest giantess after she came together with me. Purring in delight, Sun's huge hands cradled my face, and she pulled me for a kiss, her bigger head feeling impossibly warm next to mine. Her lips, bigger than mine, nearly swallowed my mouth and nose as we suckled each other's tongues in a silent kiss, her muscled abdomen being my warm bed. She was very gentle, innocent, and defensive in public, and yet in bed, was quite the monster female, draining my balls and soul to blissful sleep.

Not even having the strength to make out any more, we let ourselves sink in the bed and hugged each other into sleep, the warm sheets over and under us, gazing each other's eyes lovingly.

Slowly, sleep took over both of us. I thought it would be difficult to sleep with a woman next to me, yet her big, warm, and strong feminine bulk felt like a bed on its own.

We slept, as the rooms around us echoed with sounds of monster-on-human sex, creaking beds, and screams. I would learn later that Sun's sister, the Blue Oni called Tori would rent the room next to us, claiming "she needs to look after her brute of a sister."...

I had a pretty good guess what she wanted listening in to us, and of course, sharing the bed with Slade Jr in the meantime. But dipping my cock in the blueberry pie, so to speak, is a story for another day.

*-*-*-*

"My head..."

"God In Heaven, someone get me willowbark juice!"

"I will never drink like that again."

"You keep saying that for a decade, sister...I'm used to it."

The next day, we had wordlessly decided to become a band of four adventurers. Even as we left the inn after an agonizingly long breakfast, moans, and groans of agony due to our hangover as Tori and her new boyfriend, the arrogant Slade Jr. sneering at us, I had realized we were stuck together. I had no money, and the town was a typical frontier town, with many shadowbeasts, rare flora and fauna, and dangers surrounding it except the way back west, or the southern port that would take our Oni partners to Zipangu.

I was half-asleep, my sweet, sweet partner Sun carrying me like a babe on her back, nursing a big gourd of watered-down lemon juice and willow tea. Amazingly, she could still carry all our supplies, me, and her huge iron rod as well, as Tori and Slade kept going forward, flirting, chatting, and no wonder planning on what to do next.

I snuggled on her neck and laid my head down to sleep the day away. My mouth slurred a single word as I drifted back to sleep on my partner's back.

"I love you." I had no reason to say that. Still, it felt good even as the words left my lips.

A kiss landed on my forehead as her huge left hand lifted me to reach my face.

"I love you too, human."

When my eyes closed, the last thing I saw was Tori's faint smile, looking over her shoulder even as she held hands with Slade Jr. Perhaps she was glad her sister found a human to live with.

I'd find out as time would pass.

[May be continued]

Thanks go to BreakAwayRepublic for inspiration and some names.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Such a good story!

11/10 Oni Spiked Zipangu Sakes!!!!!

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 3 years agoAuthor
What the fuck?

"I so dislike Slade II. I dislike his entitlement. I dislike his role as an Alchemist. He seems too slick and too damned dangerous. If you need me to like him, you’re going to have to work hard."

I don't need you to do anything. How come you are so entitled?

"I REALLY liked this story! I started out quite skeptical. You made some silly errors in spelling and grammar, typical of writers who use English as a second language. But your enthusiasm won me over."

Well thanks I guess, I do this for free, to relax when I write so people can read for free and enjoy if they can. I suppose I could write people stories for some few dollars but I don't know if the website would let me.

"I waded through the backstory and world building history. But it establishes a MonsterGirl Matriarchy with an underground BDSM/Slave Empire. The Non-Consent/Rape aspects of this story are not my thing."

Too bad. Then don't read.

"And yes. I want Anon to get Sun pregnant. She might miscarry. Most MonsterGirl pregnancies don’t go to term. Some Monsters will reabsorb their pregnancies (like rabbits in a stressed situation). But, I would love to have a situation where Sun is lactating and Anon is forced to drink her milk, perhaps to heal him of the Demon Sake Addiction. That is a fetish of mine: lactation and adult nursing. You have established Sun as a Mother-figure to Anon. That makes their Sex Incestuous.

Will Anon start referring to Sun as “Mommy.” And will Sun call him, “Baby-Boy.” Will they formalize their love as EQUALS or as a DOM/sub pairing. Because it feels very DOM/sub. Will she spank him? Feminize him? Will Blueberry or Slade II peg his ass?

I was hoping for more oral sex. I want to “see” Anon eat Sun’s pussy and toss her salad. Is Sun’s ass virginal? Will she want to give her first ass-fuck to Anon, Slade or Blueberry Girl? Are the Sisters also Lovers?

Her is a wild thought! Is our Blueberry Girl a Futanari? Would she/he be hunted and killed by the Monster Matriarchy and Human Society of her masculine nature was discovered? Because the most frightening thing in this world are MALE MONSTERS!"

You roll in and vomit a wall of text of stuff I don't write, and expect me to write for you for free?

Jesus kid, how old and entitled are you? I mean...what?

And your kinks are worrying. My stories have the occasional futanari as a curiosity and no one kills them for a reason. Why should they? Who are YOU to define MY setting's world laws? Kid, what the flying Jesus Fucking Christ on a Scooter?

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
Please continue this series

I so dislike Slade II. I dislike his entitlement. I dislike his role as an Alchemist. He seems too slick and too damned dangerous. If you need me to like him, you’re going to have to work hard.

I REALLY liked this story! I started out quite skeptical. You made some silly errors in spelling and grammar, typical of writers who use English as a second language. But your enthusiasm won me over.

I waded through the backstory and world building history. But it establishes a MonsterGirl Matriarchy with an underground BDSM/Slave Empire. The Non-Consent/Rape aspects of this story are not my thing. But Anon so naively idolizes Sun her raping him almost feels consensual. And when we discover that he is a Virgin to consensual sex, Anon seems even more pathetic and childlike. If Anon is supposed to be a Hero/Adventurer, this story doesn’t show that at all. He just comes across as a rich doofus who should not be out in the woods by himself!

What are Anon’s skills that make him valuable to the Quartet? He talks about a 7 1/2 foot tall, 200-300 pound woman as being “twice his size.” Is Anon a pint-sized man? Is he small, slight, and wiry, like a Thief? Is he 4 feet tall and only 125 pounds or less? Because, you keep emphasizing his childlike qualities? How big is his cock? Anon’s sexual prowess was magically enhanced by the Oni/Demon Sake, Men can easily get addicted to that. Is Anon an addict now? It only takes one trip on Heroine to become an addict. One. It’s a drug that can make you feel like God’s Second-Born Son. A wine that makes a tiny virgin feel virile enough to fuck a Giantess/Goddess? Anon could become desperate for another taste of that! Does being a Demon-Wine Virility-Drug Addict change a man? How? I imagine it making him stronger, larger, giving him steroid rages, and making his balls either painfully swell and become super-sensitive to the touch, or his balls will shrink to the size of cashews and lose all their XY sperm! But, imagine growing from 4 foot tall to over 6 feet tall AFTER puberty! It would be incredibly painful. Anon would also become ruggedly clumsy, as he would have no clue where his new body would begin or end. And his bones might be susceptible to green-stick fractures. In other words, the rapid growth of his bones could possibly cripple him! What would Anon do to “cure” that, without losing his newfound virility, strength and ability to fuck his beloved?

And yes. I want Anon to get Sun pregnant. She might miscarry. Most MonsterGirl pregnancies don’t go to term. Some Monsters will reabsorb their pregnancies (like rabbits in a stressed situation). But, I would love to have a situation where Sun is lactating and Anon is forced to drink her milk, perhaps to heal him of the Demon Sake Addiction. That is a fetish of mine: lactation and adult nursing. You have established Sun as a Mother-figure to Anon. That makes their Sex Incestuous.

Will Anon start referring to Sun as “Mommy.” And will Sun call him, “Baby-Boy.” Will they formalize their love as EQUALS or as a DOM/sub pairing. Because it feels very DOM/sub. Will she spank him? Feminize him? Will Blueberry or Slade II peg his ass?

I was hoping for more oral sex. I want to “see” Anon eat Sun’s pussy and toss her salad. Is Sun’s ass virginal? Will she want to give her first ass-fuck to Anon, Slade or Blueberry Girl? Are the Sisters also Lovers?

Her is a wild thought! Is our Blueberry Girl a Futanari? Would she/he be hunted and killed by the Monster Matriarchy and Human Society of her masculine nature was discovered? Because the most frightening thing in this world are MALE MONSTERS!

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 3 years agoAuthor
HEY

I have 4 stories nearly done, survived COVID (asymptomatic) and a police investigation.

Wear your fucking mask and wash your filthy hands, y'all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i like the way how you described the red oni please continue

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
Monster Girls: Motherly Succubus A guy fucks a horny succubus mother and her two daughters.in NonHuman
Monster Girl World Ch. 01 A series of stories telling of humans and monster girls.in NonHuman
More Stories