Monstergirl Witch Arc Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady Mali leased her, says she wants the pecunium for flesh-mending treatment." Her friend spoke of the paltry wages given to the Reik's slaves, either written off their neck price or handed to spend on small pleasures in their off-time. Most slaves used them up, working all their lives in the Reik until the merciful empress Agrat would retire them.

The overseer shrugged, sighing when she noticed the girl's face was slightly off, more asymmetrical than the human norm suggested, and her spine was bent. "Yeah, she...is...a little...ugly. Don't tell the poor thing". The dark elf then turned to oversee the rows of miner slaves: naked human women bashing seams of silver with pickaxes, filling the glittering galena rocks into carts drawn by muscular, naked slave women who would carry the ore to the smelters. Most were human, though a she-orc or an unfortunate minotaur girl yoked like a bull could be seen amongst the unfortunate labor slaves.

All slaves in an open-pit silver mine had to be nude at all times to prevent smuggling silver, or Goddess forbid a lucky gem. The dark elf sluts would inspect every slave's orifices after the end of the shift.

The naked, struggling, swarthy human girl would almost break the bit gag on her mouth, groaning as she pulled cart after cart to the smelting pits where masked slaves poured the shovelfuls of glittering galena into the funnels above giant furnaces. She wasn't chained, or yoked, working in the mines for the slave pay, pecunium so she could save up for magical surgery to make her whole. Even the bit-gag was to prevent her teeth from getting busted.

Ruta's body screamed in pain, yet she kept pushing. The dark elves watching her shook their heads, though one or two kept an admiring gaze. If all the human girls were like her, things would be much better for the Svartalf.

How little did they know...

*-*-*-*

She lifted her head as if proud of her face. "So she tells me: there is a better way. She told me I was a hard-working, quiet girl, just what the Reik needed. She says she'll even lend me some more, writing down as a manumission fee, if I start studying magic, but not the human way."

"Witchhood, then." Anon mused, refilling his cup.

"Yes. I became taller, more...beautiful, and, fit. So after two years, one day I have the thirst for human essence, and my body is hotter than an Amazon princess." Ruta looked him in the eye. "But..." She sighed "...I'm a witch now, and not a human anymore."

"What's that mean, Ruta?" The witch smiled when Anon used her name. "You look every bit the beautiful "human" girl to me."

"Shush, you!" Ruta chuckled, biting down on a cookie. "Flattery will get you somewhere. I look like a human, but now, aside from food..." She blushed. "I get fed by...essence."

Anon blinked, completely ignorant.

"Sex, you idiot!" Ruta giggled, looking away in shame.

"Oh." Anon's mule-like, slow reaction made Ruta shake her head and sigh.

"Men..."

They thought slowly when blood rushed elsewhere.

"So...Enough about me." Ruta smiled. "What did you come here for?"

*-*-*-*

She listened to Anon's explanation and went through the symptoms.

"Oh..." Ruta's gaze turned sympathetic. "So your mother may have the consumption..."

She stood up, walking over to her shelves to rifle through the bottles, while Anon's eyes were glued to her beautiful bottom with the thong hugged by both asscheeks. Even her feet were incredibly well-formed, graced by a silver-and-black pair of high-heeled shoes even indoors. Anon wondered why she spent so much on clothing when home alone, and did her best to arouse guests.

Perhaps it was to draw arousal and those mystical things she mentioned.

Ruta turned to regard Anon with a knowing smile: She enjoyed his eyes wandering on her arse.

"I know a potion that will clear her lungs. But..." Her eyes had a mischievous twinkle. "I need time for a whole batch. I have the ingredients, but I need to brew and cool it overnight. My price is ten gold and five silver for it. And...I need time for mana."

Anon licked his lips. He had a faint idea where this would go. Pointing to a room with the door ajar, he asked about the bubbling cauldrons in what seemed to be the witch's adorable little kitchen.

"Your potions?"

"No, mulled cider and lentil soup." Ruta smiled sweetly, turning her head with a glint in her eye as she gave Anon a show of her backside with knowing eyes. "A girl's still got to eat and drink, you know. I don't eat much, but..." She let the sentence dangle. "I have a place for a third pot. We'll get your potion brewing." She took a bag of reagents and walked slowly to the kitchen. Seeing Anon sit quietly, she winked.

"I'll need your help: can you open these jars for me?"

After an awkward pause, Anon's tired, relaxed, confused face lit up in a smile.

Ruta chuckled to herself. He was cute, he was kind, he was kind of slow. Ideal husband material that won't go around chasing other women.

Anon entered the kitchen, intending to help Ruta with the batch.

*-*-*-*

"And half a pound of marigolds...No, no, don't toss them in." Ruta held his hand and immediately regretted it. His hand made her stomach flutter, her face reddened and her toes curled inside her house sandals. Nervously coughing, she stopped helping and raised her hand, Anon quietly waiting.

"Get me the mortar, crush the marigolds, then we'll add a pinch of ginger. No! Not the pink salt!" She corrected him. "Salt will kill the marigolds' healing effect, use sugar instead."

The instructions were simple, Ruta was a kind, gentle, and alluring apothecary, as Anon's most optimistic thoughts became confirmed.

Yet...

She was, like all..."mamono", "devil-women", becoming either genuinely, or absentmindedly sexual. And she was awfully close, Anon could feel her body heat, her soft skin on his chest and arms. And she was, Anon was sure of it, deliberately rubbing her naked shoulders on his arms when she would ask for an ingredient or a method of cooking with a sweet voice.

"Oh!" She seemed to hiss as boiling water splashed, pulling back and crashing against Anon who was holding bags of herbs. Pinning him down against the wall, Ruta chuckled, pinning him against the wall with her (almost) bare back.

"Someone is happy..." Ruta smiled, turning her face to look him in the eye.

Anon was silent, muttering apologies as he tried to make way for her.

"What for?" Ruta answered in her Albion accent, grinning. "For the wand in your trousers pressing 'tween my arsecheeks?"

Anon was now beet red, trying to recollect himself. Ruta's odd, lascivious laughter would have rung hollow and insulting in his ears were it done by a village girl. Anon felt no hostility, yet strange feelings of lust, longing, and relaxation intertwined. Unknown to him, Ruta's very aura, being no longer human, simply put him at ease.

Ruta giggled, tipping her wide-brimmed witch hat to shield herself from the boiling water. "It's a compliment I'd say, Anon. Last time I saw you you were an urchin getting kicked for trying to protect me from abusers..." Her tone was soft, and gentle, with a hint of melancholy, her purple-black lingerie feeling like a soft, ticklish caress on Anon's flesh as she cuddled up to him, one hand ladling the potion cauldron.

To deflect the awkwardness, Anon asked about her accent. The tiny, isolated island northwest of Haarlem certainly wasn't her origin.

"That?" Ruta shrugged, stirring the pot. "I adopted it when I was in the Reik, remember...it's been twenty years..." She closed the lid, turning to him with a smile. "Well, it will take twelve hours for the potions to finish, then I can cast the last spell, fill the batch in bottles, and tell your mother to take one each day..." Looking up at his face, she squinted, grinning. "Now, my other payment..."

Anon gulped, now clearly a bit nervous. Not that he minded sex, every young man he knew didn't. Still...

"Selling all the medications, herbs laced with cantrips and whatnot to these women, I ran out of mana, and I am no longer human." Ruta smiled, brazenly sniffing his shirt and chest, eyes closed. Lifting one knee, she reached to Anon's ears, her aquiline nose tickling his cheek:

"We should talk this over some cider. I brewed it myself!" Her voice was both happy and lustful at the same time.

Anon nodded quietly, trying to mentally prepare himself as he followed her back to the living room, seeing the cauldron bubbling merrily as he looked back, heated with red-hot runes pulsing around the strangely flawless-looking, cast iron pot. Hopefully all of this, a perfect evening was neither a dream nor an enchantment which, upon dispersal, will not reveal a hag that will devour him.

*-*-*-*

Sex is easy for a healthy man.

And Ruta was now gorgeous. Even her strong aquiline nose and chin added a strong character to her slightly unseemly (she had moles, and they were not just a few), yet cute, heart-shaped visage with her beautiful bob-cut hair. And her physique...

Anon knew many girls in mostly concealing peasant dresses, but this was different. She was shameless, dressing up in corsets and lingerie, things he never knew existed.

Ruta snapped her fingers, making the other couch magically disappear and bending the other one in a U-shape so they could drink together and lounge. Ruta took a large jug made of shiny, almost magical jug made of colored glass. Smiling sweetly, she scooched close to Anon and started filling two, colorful, slightly deformed, tastefully painted glass pitchers with the fizzy amber liquid.

"My brew." The witch woman giggled, laughing at her joke. Anon found it funny as well. Ruta had grown. She had become a strong, prettier woman who went despite all adversity and prospered against all odds.

"So, how have you been since I was in the monster girls' queendom?" Ruta asked euphemistically, avoiding the issue that the monstergirls kept some humans, albeit well-treated, as slaves.

"I am a farmer, son of a farmer, who himself was a farmer..." Anon sighed. "Flax, wheat, beets...that's what I do...I'll work until my hair is white, then no more, then I die..." He almost spat out the words.

Ruta smiled gently. "I was a slave, Anon, though the monstergirls treated me mercifully, as they do all humans, I worked from dawn till dusk. There is no shame in labor. I did what you did and more. I farmed, dug trenches, cleaned sewers, and even cleaned manure in farms. You just worked for a living, and so did I."

"I guess we are not so different."

Anon nodded, smiling, his eyes drifting to Ruta's corset bra, had he known its name.

They drank in silence.

The cleavage was very generous, the black hard fabric barely covering her nipple. Ruta's knowing smile and her chuckle made it clear she loved teasing him.

And why not? It was a triumphant return for her. There was nothing wrong with mixing a bit of fun with business. And the way the once cute peasant boy, now bloomed into a handsome, clean-shaven man with features that reminded Ruta of her father, albeit vaguely.

Now they were cuddled close, the young man, raised in a hard, conservative farm life seeming eager, yet reserved to touch her.

She understood.

*-*-*-*

Ruta pulled Anon closer and put her forehead on his. The pentagram pendant on her neck glowed ever so slightly as her eyes showed a queer glow, an eerie outline of a heart shining in her pupils.

Anon felt her soft skin, her breath, and her warmth.

"Gods bless you, Anon."

It was the weirdest line spoken to someone she cared about. Anon did not think of it as strange, however, and merely thought of it as a quirk a "mamono" has. His cheeks went then red, uncharacteristic of a male grown up rough as it was. His eyes grew as Ruta stood up, and snapped off the black lace fasteners on her back.

What little lingerie she wore fell off, revealing her completely naked before him, stepping out of the black lingerie like a love goddess.

Her skin was slightly tan, though a lighter shade of her old, swarthy skin, moles on her body being the hint of a disfigured heritage, now ascended with Agrat's blessing.

Anon almost bit his tongue, avoiding saying that this is the finest service no one would have from a prostitute, and managing to prevent making a beautiful night into a very awkward, quickly ended one.

Ruta...

Once crippled village outcast, now a stunning, naked witch in front of him, who set her big hat on a table, was walking up to him and getting in his arms. Her body smelled like the sweetest flowers he knew from the healer's garden, her proportions almost painfully perfect like that of a "succubus" he was taught to avoid.

Was this all a dream?

That was when she kissed him on the lips.

His first kiss was with the softest lips he'd ever felt in his life. Her tongue was soft like cotton candy, it was as if he wanted more. Ruta was, for all he understood, experienced in ways of making love. No doubt, the monstergirl realm had changed her in more than one way.

And it was glorious. A flood of pleasure overwhelmed his mind, feeling a burning feeling in his crotch the moment the enchanted witch started kissing him. Ruta's body was soft, so soft, despite all the hard work she did in her human life; now monstergirl, she was like an erotic piece of artwork given the breath of life by a goddess.

Anon was part right.

Ruta started taking off his clothes, her deft hands sliding under the fabric and tickling his skin as she undid the buttons and pulled off his shirt. The scent of the road, Anon's smell, and the sheer hunger the witch possessed overcame her reservations about the lovemaking, or what little there was.

If only Anon knew how deeply she desired him. Not just as a sexual partner. To know him. To live with him. To bear his children, to be one with the only person who cared for her except her parents when she was a stunted, warty, ugly kidling...

Sitting on his lap, legs dangling from his sides, Ruta locked her lips on his, and squeezed him tight, her hands moving to explore his body. Anon, despite the harsh life of the farm and diet, had formed a handsome frame for Ruta to embrace.

*-*-*-*

Like young, inexperienced lovers, naked and half-naked, Ruta and Anon cuddled, kissed, hands running across each others' skins: Anon's rougher, harder skin caressed by Ruta's silk-like, pale hands; Anon's strong, calloused fingers ran across her soft, tender, sensitive breasts, kneading her small mounds, electrifying pleasure making the young, eager witch moan.

Ruta wasn't a slouch either, not as experienced as one might think, her love for Anon, and her passion made up for the skill she didn't have, unlike a succubus. She loved him, and that's all that mattered. So lost was she in dreams that she didn't realize Anon had carried her to bed, slowly removing his clothes and crawling on top of her.

Ruta had sex with women and men, though sparingly. His flesh was tougher than the average, no doubt hardened by the farmer man's fieldwork. She felt him squeeze her breasts as he kissed her, his lips making her tingle, yet having the tang of peppermint, no doubt he must have chewed and cleaned himself in preparation for a social visit.

Some social visit, she thought, as she felt his fingers caress her navel while he started to kiss her nipples, lips gently squeezing the engorged pink nubs. And now pinned under her, she felt something completely different in her life.

Women, even slave women in the Reik had mostly the dominant position in sex, in spirit if not in physics. Here, she was in the Human Empire, and the man decided what to do with her. Here, she was the submissive, yet felt so fulfilled. Instinctively her hands went to her pubis, to stroke Anon's cock where his member undoubtedly was moments before entering her. Without looking, her fingers discovered the thick shaft, and she smiled, looking into Anon's eyes before she closed them and kissed him again, slowly guiding his member between her legs, into her pink, already moist slit.

This time, Ruta saw no need to play around with oral sex. Warm, long, slow screw it was. The human empire's rural folk didn't fancy it anyway, after all, most were bumpkins. For her, it would do.

She could feel the warm, slightly itchy blanket on her back, her bed built and magically crafted over the years much like a cultivated flower, warming her bare skin. She wasn't surprised that he intended to take her simply, with him on top of her, between her spread legs.

Orthodox. Simple. She didn't mind. It was good to unite with Anon in the flesh after all these years. The shy, ashamed look on his face, his strained breath, and the way he fumbled as he tried to penetrate her were adorable. Ruta simply smiled, bit her lips, and watched as he knelt, raised his hips, and tried to position himself properly...

...finally, she felt his member, warm and hard, slowly opening her pink nether lips, sliding gently inside. Closing her eyes, Ruta moaned, throwing her head back and squeezing him as Anon started to move his hips: slowly at first, and as pleasure and confidence filled him, faster.

It wasn't the best of sex Ruta had; a stud slave her dark elven mistress had loaned him as a present for the night, was much more experienced, with a ladder-jeweled penis nine inches long and with the skill to match, had made her cum for hours, taking her in every way imaginable. She was sore for days.

But Anon was hers. It wasn't about flesh: it was about the warmth that not even sorcerers, witches, and clerics could explain. It was about the feeling of home whenever she was with Anon. It was safety, it was her defenses lowering whenever she was around him, and she didn't even feel scared.

She loved Anon. he made her feel warm and safe, even this enchanted hut had felt unsafe at night.

Not with him, not when they were connected, not when they were making love. As he trusted, again and again, pleasure kept filling Ruta's body. Her instincts kicked in, mixed with monster blood, she clasped her legs around his waist, delicate feet with enchanted nails, soles clasping on his skin as if she was a succubus intending to drain him dry.

Locking a man inside her thighs, never got old. And it was even better, Anon buried deep inside her cunt, pounding her slowly, her body feeling every electrifying feeling with every thrust, her being filled with joy and pleasure.

She kept her pace, matching her hip with his, listening to the creaking of the bed as he kept moving his hips, his thrusts increasing in pace as well as his breathing. He was in heaven, his body full of pleasure, having sex with the woman he had always loved. Her soft, luscious body, her soft, small yet fragrant breasts, her tongue that gave him electrical pulses of joy every time he kissed her with voracious lust after a long dry spell as a poor peasant man...

He was lost in bliss, already he could dimly hear Ruta's screams of pleasure in tandem with his thrusts, so lost was he in his bout of lovemaking, he could not register the room. Part of his mind perceived the room where they had sex like a hazy, pink-blue cloudy paradise. Little did he know that in very specific times during sex with a witch, the carnal energies released during the weakened mental defenses of the mamono, erotic dreams would intermesh with reality, creating a heavenly microcosm of sex where the pleasure for every penetration, every thrust, every kiss would be amplified.

These "specific moments" were when the said witch was in love with the man, not having sex out of mere lust.

So Anon kept fucking, thrusting: he could feel his balls slap against Ruta's soft asscheeks, feel the squishy noises from her wet pussy as if they reverberated inside his bones, her heartbeat, and her screams of pleasure.

So close, yet so far, as if in a drug haze, he realized that his balls were close to bursting. So strong were the witch's vaginal muscles that Anon felt like his dick was being squeezed by a strong hand. Just to reach his limit, he bit his lips and kept thrusting, until he could finally let go with the electrifying feeling of an orgasm reaching his tailbone. Letting go of himself, he groaned, shuddering, at last, Anon could feel his balls being drained.