Monstergirl Witch Arc Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruta, lost in her throes of ecstasy, could feel the cock lodged inside her twitch and release Anon's seed deep inside her womb. Gasping for air, she shuddered, feeling her climax with every nerve ending in her body. Anon's release had triggered something magical inside her: she truly felt that he was what she had wanted all these years. Emotions in turmoil, she screamed with her magically induced orgasmic convulsions, and hugged Anon tight, her nails digging into her back.

After several minutes of silent, labored recovery, both could hear each other's pants, eyes and ears clouded as if they had been in a steam bath.

"Anon..." Ruta gasped, swallowing to take a deep breath. She scrambled to sit, pulling him for a kiss.

"You were...great."

He bit back a response, wondering if this was what she said to everyone. He couldn't. Ruta's teary, happy gaze, her lips on his, took away all the snark of his youth.

He couldn't help feeling that, despite the situation developing so fast, he had always loved her too. Wordlessly, he hugged her slender, soft frame and locked her in a deep, dreamy kiss. Every hard work he did, every harsh day he endured...just melted away, deep in her arms, her soft, yielding yet sturdy body.

This was a woman he couldn't leave.

He collapsed on the bed, and turned on his side, looking into the eyes of the once young girl he protected, now becoming a beautiful, exotic witch in her arms, beautiful tattoos adorning her pubis, arms, and right leg. Her hair was short, but that was nothing.

Slowly, Ruta scrambled to her knees and pushed him down again.

"Now, Anon...I need a little favor from you. Us witches take our magic power from sources of life."

Her wry smile and her lips brushing his cock explained as much.

"So considerin' you don't mind..." She grinned, before closing her eyes and opening her mouth.

"Just lay back and relax while I top up my magick and drain your balls..."

Anon groaned. Her wet, beautiful mouth was as tight as her pussy. And it was going to be a long, long fellatio. He wondered as Ruta's head bobbed up and down, giving sensations even better than her pussy, if she'd kill him while draining his life.

Part of him didn't mind.

*-*-*-*

It had been hours.

They made love. They fucked. They kissed, snuggled, and spent time in a half-asleep daze. Ruta kept sucking his cock until it twitched, released his essence into her throat, and supercharged her soul.

Three times. He thrashed and gasped for air, feeling as if his balls were being in a tight vice. Ruta used her mouth well, sucking his cock with a skill that would put a succubus to shame, she could drain men dry until they fainted.

As Anon fell asleep, he could still feel Ruta slowly suckling his manhood, mouth closed around his shaft so hard he hardly knew the difference between her pussy and mouth. Even in his semi-lucid dream of a few hours of sleep, he could still feel getting sucked, his life, energy, and stamina being sucked down the witch's throat...

Until the sensation ceased, and both fell asleep, Ruta's head resting next to his cock.

*-*-*-*

As luck would have it, it was Sunday.

No one would visit Ruta today, and she had her man in her hut, on her terms. Stretching like a cat, she sauntered naked, put on her wide-brimmed witch hat, and cracked her neck before chanting a cantrip to warm her kitchen and donning an apron to cover her front.

Part of her enchanted femininity roiled at her behavior, whispering deep into her soul why she was getting up earlier than the man and cooking...for...a male. She was a witch, after all, an almost abhuman deviation from a human that was a supercharged mana battery, filled with sex and non-witch human secretions.

"You are acting like a sex-addled housewife!" Whispered her mamono part, starting to nag her with an androgynous voice.

"Geisha!"

"Slave!"

"Was it the dark-elven slavery that made you like this? Let him cook for y-"

"ENOUGH" was the booming answer as Ruta cooked, telepathically repeating the word inside her mind to calm herself, taking out a small wheel of cheese and starting to slice little parts to add to the omelet. "There is nothing wrong in cooking for the man I love! Anon is someone I cherish since childhood!" She then focused, flipping the strips of bacon while slowly looking for an egg to crack:

"You, oh demon spirit, haven't you ever made something for someone you cherished before you became me?"

That silenced her familiar spirit, her mamono aspect that had filled her after witchdom. Most witches were at peace after a century or so, living in harmony with their mana-rich souls, but Ruta wasn't.

Her painful childhood and adulthood, from hard slave work to difficult binding into witchdom, needed time to adjust.

Eggs and bacon sizzled, butter melted, filling the kitchen and the living-cum-sleeping room with a heavenly aroma. Even the guardian forest spirits inhabiting the surrounding trees, not having been human for ages, stirred, creaking and leaves rustling.

"Damn..." Etrigan yawned, his inhabited tree rustling and groaning. "I never smelled bacon this juicy. Makes me wish I had a human body. And what's that egg? ostrich?"

"Did you, now?" Belial creaked his leaves, tossing an acorn to scare a squirrel just to be a dick to small animals, bound by a witch to a tree. At least it beat Hell. "We are all demons, we don't eat."

"Fuck off, speak for yourself! I *was* a human two thousand years ago! They didn't have good food back then!"

"Will you two shut the fuck up before Ruta hears us?" Bethrezem growled, his tree rumbling like an earthquake, watching for intruders. "I'm glad I'm not hurting sinners in Hell. Comfy life, this. Occasionally you get to see a couple fucking in the woods, and Ruta's white round ass is the best full moon at night."

"We all watched them fucking last night." Belial chuckled.

The demon-infused trees started laughing quietly, leaves rustling. Ruta happily hummed making breakfast, not caring whether the demon trees were watching or not.

Let the horny bastards see her naked, today's treat for them. She pressed her round, pale ass on the window glass, shaking it as she pored over the spices and pans to make an omelet, grinning to herself.

"It's a daytime moon at the window!" Belial whistled with joy, seeing Ruta's soft ass.

*-*-*-*

Anon stirred, naked, in the softest bed he could imagine. The blankets were colorful, warm, and yet soft, unlike the rough peasant fare... He remembered...Where was he?

RUTA!

He gasped, trying to cover himself, facing otherwise naked Ruta wearing an apron, setting up two breakfast plates on the long table she used to brew her potions on. Ruta winked at him, pointing at his blanket-covered crotch:

"Someone's happy to see me..." She chuckled. "And to think I sucked you dry last night."

She had seen him erect.

Swallowing, Anon went for his underwear and pants, slowly standing up and heading for the water basin to wash his face.

"Shall we eat?"

Anon smiled, whispering to himself:

"I love you."

"I know." Ruta's loud and cheerful answer made him jump, scared. Was she...?

"I'm a witch, remember?" Ruta answered. "I can feel your subvocalizations, and..." Her face took a melancholic expression:

"I can feel people I am...connected to."

*-*-*-*

Ruta had made a magnificent plate for each, hers being smaller. Bacon, eggs, *an* omelet with cheese, topped with some exotic meat, and two cups of coffee lay on the massive plate, Anon feeling ashamed now:

"Ruta..." He stammered. "You... I just paid you so little for..."

"No." His beloved witch cut him short, touching his hand. "This has nothing to do with business. Forget about that, let's eat."

He sank his fork into the bacon.

The breakfast felt like another slice of paradise. Both ate, laughed, and told anecdotes of their lives. Anon felt melancholic when Ruta told about the treatment of men in the Monstergirl Empire, also known as the Reik. Mostly concubines, and almost all of them were slaves, very few earning manumission, or much to Anon's relief, not minding being property in their happy marriages.

"Maybe one day I'll take you to see there, but be ready for a shock in things you aren't used to," Ruta spoke, sipping her coffee

In turn, Anon told her why witches were seen with suspicion if not hostility:

"I don't know much about schools but they say your magics are "impure" Anon carefully spoke, taking another bite of the cheese omelet, trying not to offend her.

"I know." Ruta sighed, finishing her coffee and pouring syrup over a small pancake. "They aren't...wrong but unorthodox..." She corrected herself after Anon looked at her with a blank stare. "..." Other magic" isn't deadly if not handled carefully. We, witches, help poor women and men heal and prosper where your feudal lord's healers and clerics can't be bothered. We just need..." She smiled at Anon and licked the syrup from her spoon, in a way that did not look unlike fellatio.

Anon chuckled. "So, what will you do today?"

Ruta looked down, smiling. "I am not sure..." She spoke, waving her hand to summon the coffee pot that suddenly grew legs, and walked over to fill her cup, to Anon's shock and widening eyes. "You...will go home and give your mum the potion, I think?" Her sing-song, Albion accent came back. Anon smiled, looking down.

"Say, Ruta... That might sound a little awkward...But there are no witch-hunters in my village. Maybe..."

Ruta squinted.

"Would you...walk with me?" Anon gently probed, hurrying up as Ruta started to shake her head "I thought it would be good after you came back as a great...wizard! All the bastards that hurt you are just poor workers an' peasants!" Seeing and feeling her cold gaze, he hurried up, adding:

"You can turn them into frogs if they try to have a go at you!"

That made Ruta chuckle, who turned back to inspect his face and cradled it with a gentle smile.

"Alright..." She whispered, kissing him softly, and pulling back with a playful frown. "But if this is an "introducing my mother to a potential bride" ploy, I will turn YOU into a frog."

"I swear!" Anon widened his eyes, raising his hands, "I did NOT even think about it?"

"So you don't think I'd make a wife..." Ruta gasped and made a horrified, betrayed expression...

...for about three seconds before she burst into laughter.

"I'm just playing with you, Anon. We'll talk more about this later." She started putting her clothes on, a miraculously cleaned set of witch robes, which seemed to meld into a much more conservative cut by a single wave of Ruta's hand.

"I wish I had such a house." Anon muttered, "And clothes..."

Ruta's enigmatic smile and the tip of her huge witch's hat told as much. "One day, Anon, you just might." Then she resumed her dressing.

He had a good idea of what that would involve.

It would involve vows and a wedding ring, at least.

*-*-*-*

The Sunday sun was gentle, this far north it resembled a bar of polished silver shining through the clouds, the green meadows around the witch's enchanted hut looking eerily quiet, no doubt thanks to the forest "daimons" looking over the area. Hand in hand (Anon didn't even think of holding her hand, Ruta had instinctively held his with a smile) the couple (at this point they pretty much were even after a single night together) started their leisurely walk to Anon's village, Ruta having her wand stashed in her robes' easily available sleeves to smite any idiot into an unpleasant-looking animal.

The walk was leisurely, Anon's eyes widening at small animals following Ruta, particularly white rabbits who seemed to hopping around her. Even sparrows and cats didn't attack each other and followed Ruta in a happy, slow, leisurely gait.

Less than half an hour later (which surprised Anon, but didn't ask how: certainly witches navigated the woods in supernaturally quick ways), they had reached Anon's small village, where children seemed to be playing ball, kicking a stuffed goatskin ball, and the adults were leaving the village temple after the sermon.

It was the quietest Sunday walk across a semi-crowded street.

No one dared to talk to the witch, nor her companion, Anon. Village women (some of whom had already traded with her) turned their heads away, muttering prayers. Ruta's expression had turned to distaste, squeezing Anon's hands and pulling him close, as if screaming from the inside: "I love him! And he is my lover, and we are having a leisurely walk! Now try lynching me!" Her other hand went to her wand.

Children stopped playing and were gawking as well, dirty little creatures with sparkling, curious eyes, immature faces full of wonder, eyes locked at Ruta. But they were more of the curious kind, girls looking at Ruta with wide eyes, but the eyes held wonder and confusion rather than hate.

The young boys, on the other hand, had a little more interest in Ruta's appearance.

"Oooh, pretty lady!"

"Is she an elf?"

"She is a witch!" A small boy squeaked, but in a happy voice, and started running after the couple. "Magiiiiiic!" He squealed, waving his arms around like a bird in his threadbare child's clothes.

Ruta rolled her eyes, nothing to do about that. And now, she hissed in distaste. One of the smaller, tiny children pulled her skirt.

"Miss?"

"What?" Ruta sighed, Anon looking down and grinning.

"You are a witch: do you eat children?" The little girl asked with complete innocence, eyes fearful and wary.

...

Ruta sighed, rolling her eyes. Anon was chuckling, biting his palm not to laugh out loud. Suddenly, a funny idea came to her mind, her lips curling into a smile.

Suddenly she let Anon's hand go, raised her arms, shaped her hand into claw-like gestures, and roared as if mimicking a monster about to eat children.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR! I'M HUNGRY!" She bellowed, waddling on purpose towards the kids.

She growled and advanced on the circle of curious, expectant kids who burst into laughter and excited screams, dispersing. After a moment, they surrounded her again, making her roar and swipe at them just to make them run away...

Again.

As Anon was delayed, he was happy too.

Ruta was no longer an unwanted ugly wretch in her hometown but was having fun with children. For some reason, he noticed a sad, melancholic look on her face the more children laughed...but decided not to pursue it. Eventually, the children dispersed, and Anon could finally enter his humble home with the shining, fresh potion, glowing with rich, red life energy, and help his ailing mother.

*-*-*-*

Everything was as he had left, luckily he had left some fresh porridge and water for her. The humble home with a few chairs two beds, and two rooms with few amenities, uneven shelves, and what little pantry they had in cheap, wax-sealed jars. His mother was waiting for him.

Then, her gaze fell on the exotic witch accompanying him. The woman was old, yet she was a mother and a native of the village. As inflamed as her body was, her dim eyes sparkled with the perceived familiarity at the guest who looked around with a sad pair of glowing eyes.

Ruta's realization of the peasant's bare living standards made her, for the lack of a better word, slightly grateful for her life in the Reik: even slaves were given better amenities (and healthcare) by their monstergirl owners: they cherished, loved, and cared for their human property. Even dark-elven mine overseers knew better than to let their slaves starve and go sick.

"I know you..." The old woman croaked, her voice returning to a healthy tone seconds after drinking the glowing, red potion. "You are that girl...I'm glad you...became hale and sound..." She sighed, slowly creeping into her blankets. "I must...sleep..."

Ruta smiled with earnest joy.

*-*-*-*

"That went better than expected!" Ruta was positively beaming, her grip on Anon's hand tight with joy.

Anon's mother was glad she was healed. She was happy about something that didn't benefit her. This was selfless.

She was loved.

Sometimes, even a sentence can heal a wound that formed in one's mind. And her earnest joy at Ruta's physical recovery had melted some of the misanthropy. Still, they left the village quickly, avoiding anyone until they could be back together in their hut before the day ended. Anon couldn't take his eyes off her: even her most conservative black silken dress clung to her curves, showing off more than the human empire preferred, her boots with high heels and her wide-brimmed witch hat made her look exotic and dangerous.

After another half an hour, in the gold-and-red afternoon of a lazy northern Sunday, they stood before the enchanted hut inside the cozy glade.

Ruta held his hand, looking down, her hooked nose looking like an eagle's beak.

"So...do you want to come in for a coffee?" She blurted, inwardly slapping herself for the inexperienced and needlessly coy invitation. Had Anon looked at her carefully, he could see the way she squirmed, bit her lips, and twirled her heels like a lovestruck teenager. "We have some time until I have to make plans for the week."

Anon bit his lips, laughing as he took off his shoes.

"Lead on."

*-*-*-*

"It is fascinating every time you see it, isn't it?"

Anon nodded.

Ruta hung her clothes to a post that immediately grew legs, and wooden hooks for clothes and walked over to her like a butler, leaving her, much to Anon's surprise (and joy), in her comfy lingerie of equally black silk, walking over to the kitchen with a sexy sway and a knowing smile to brew coffee and put whatever finger foods she had stored. Anon sat back, relaxing on the couch he had never seen before in the room (he gave up on trying to reason the furniture inside a witch's home), and inspected the room.

It was beautiful. Rich. Well decorated. Still, the "fashion" as the wealthier burghers in towns said looked strange. It was the mix of an eccentric, quirky girl's childhood room and a rustic, yet wealthy grandmother's retirement home. Every time he looked at the interior design, his eyes almost blurred, his mind relaxing as if supernaturally induced to do so.

He barely registered when Ruta came with a plate of small pastries, and two cups of coffee Anon heard so much about: a beverage of thick black ground and roasted beans.

"Try it," Ruta softly spoke. "I added sugar."

Lifting the small cup to his lips, Anon pursed his lips and took a hesitant sip. The taste was bittersweet, mostly pleasant with a very energizing aftertaste, the thick liquid revitalizing Anon the more he drank. Ruta on the other hand took a slow, long sip, and barely ate, her eyes and smile locked on Anon's almost overwhelmed, shy expression. He still couldn't comprehend being treated like a king, much less by someone who is a "mamono", a monstergirl who only needed to use someone for carnal relations and move on.

At least, he tried to be more forward, trying to lay an arm around her shoulder, trying to be closer... Ruta was amused: it was like teaching a savage primitive being since the beginning of time to act like a human one.

"I never thought I'd be with you today, Anon..." Ruta smiled, obviously not interested in small talk. "But fates have strange ways..."

Anon merely smiled, and after she kept looking at him with expectation, spoke with as much finesse as he could muster:

"I don't know, maybe it's God, Gods or Fates...Ruta... But you are the prettiest girl I have ever met and... I haven't had much...time..."

Ruta chuckled, biting her lower lip in second-hand embarrassment. Poor man.

"Experience?"

When he nodded, Ruta giggled, giving him an uncharacteristically chaste kiss on his cheek, and hugging him. "Even better for me."

Anon raised a brow. He wasn't *that* much of a dullard, as Ruta chuckled.