Monstergirl Witch Arc Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you all to myself. Get it?" Ruta kissed him softly, her lips separating with a soft, quiet smack. "I am not human, Anon, and I need your essence if this..." Her face took a serious expression. "If we are serious... And I'm not just a whore for you..."

"You are not." Anon's answer was terse. "You...I like you..."

"Can't you say love?"

Anon could have hesitated, saying that he barely saw her after all the years when she was a child. Ruta was not some silly, air-headed attention-thirsty peasant maid with delusions of grandeur. Eaten the black bread of poverty, then served and sweated for supernatural female creatures for years until becoming one, she didn't say anything else.

"I get it. We need time to decide how to go forward."

Then her mouth curved into a playful smile, and Ruta hooked a finger on her skimpy lingerie, starting to peel off what little modesty she had:

"But, I want my share of mana. And that means..."

They looked at each other with meaningful eyes.

*-*-*-*

She had pushed Anon onto her bed not a moment sooner after their coffee ended, making him feel slightly dizzy from the strange beverage, full stomach, and blood rushing elsewhere after having to sit next to the most gorgeous, loving witch he just started to live with.

Ruta wasted no time in stripping his threadbare peasant clothes again, making a note to mend them with magic the next time they met. Once naked, she made him lie on his back, and just stay there.

"I'll take care of everything."

Like a horny Lamia's serpentine dance, Ruta crawled on her belly, wearing a big smile and nothing else, showering Anon's upper leg, and thighs with electrifying kisses, enhanced with the sexual magic her new "mamono" nature exuded. His shuddering and the way he squirmed signaled that she should take it slow, as well as his penis, nearing ejaculation so soon.

Ruta grinned, worshipping his penis like an idol, showering it with kisses, her painted purple lips leaving little marks across the pale, hard shaft. If Anon had the sense to look down instead of being lost in pleasure on his back, he would have known she was engaged in a lewd, quasi-ritual: the source of life in a man, as crude as it was, Anon's penis and testicles, and worshipping it was, as awkward and lewd some might find, was part of her spirituality.

She kissed his balls, her tongue and breath tickling Anon's sack, careful not to make him ejaculate too fast. Muttering quiet prayer and magical chanting, Ruta lifted her head and opened her mouth in an "o" expression, slowly taking his length as her hands squeezed his sack slowly, making sure he didn't cum too fast while massaging his balls, her mind lost in the worship of his cock, her lips, and teeth softly masticating the pale skin with every kiss and suckle. Ruta prayed and worshipped his penis as if it was a sacred obelisk: unknown to him, it was the highest honor bestowed by a witch.

To a human, even a very sexually libertine person it might feel awkward, but to a mamono, a monstergirl even a formerly human one, Ruta's witch-like ritual was quite normal: the way she slowly suckled his cock while inwardly praying to the moon for life force as if Anon's penis was a temple of life was a typical ritual for a witch.

All of this was done in privacy of course, in public, most witches wore the mask of socially distant "libertine woman with man-hating tendencies". It was done for protection if nothing else. No one would try taking advantage of a powerful, bitter woman with powerful magic, but a trusting, vulnerable magic caster girl would still be prey.

Today Ruta was worshipping Anon's body like a temple, adoring, kissing, licking and sucking it. So lost was Ruta in thoughts that once her mouth completely engulfed his fully engorged, twitching penis, she didn't even realize Anon begging him to slow down. Groaning and nearing orgasm, Anon twitched, his hands pushing down on Ruta's head. In another time, she would have slapped such a dominant move, but with the cock lodged inside her throat, the witch was just as enthralled as he.

Ruta felt a strong, salty burst at the top of her mouth, and in her pleasure haze, realized Anon's balls were twitching, emptying the load into her throat until her nostrils felt sticky and she had to cough. Her eyes glowing with "mamono" demon energy, the blast of cum started to seep into her skin, her nostrils and throat clearing in moments as she instinctively started to suck harder, so hard that Anon groaned in pain, yet couldn't stop due to pleasure. His penis was the witch's prey now: he couldn't stop pumping load after load down her throat in one go.

Ruta, eyes closed in bliss, kept sucking, draining Anon's life essence, in a primal and lewd display, through his cock, bent over, her round, pale ass up, hands and feet in an almost worshipping position, her throat bulging, until Anon was limp, and quiet, breathing slowly with faint twitches wracking his body.

Wiping her mouth, Ruta felt never stronger, her sexual rites having drained some of Anon's life force.

He would be alright, especially after what Ruta was planning to do. Cradling Anon's face, she sat on his waist, knees folded on his sides, Ruta started to chant softly, her fingers drawing arcane diagrams to boost Anon's vitality and virility. Purple-pink diagrams glowed, harnessing the power of the moon to fill Anon's tired, exhausted flesh with vigor.

"Huh?"

"Just lie still, my love," Ruta spoke with unusual gentleness. "I will handle this."

Straddling Anon, seated on him, Ruta gently began rubbing her shaven, tattooed pussy with slow movements on his penis. Never lifting her hips to take his length in, she started to gently stroke her pussy on his cockhead, teasing as she kept her eyes locked in his.

With gentle, soft moves, she kept teasing, her lips cradling Anon's shaft, her soft, pale nether lips, wet, and inviting, pressing his cock down and running up and down as if she was lubricating it on purpose.

"I love you." She whispered, whether he listened or not, she didn't care. It was some unique, strange feeling and she had given up on philosophizing. God, Fortune or Demons, she didn't care. His look on the other hand was devotion incarnate, staring at her with earnest love, closing his eyes when she gave him what he wanted.

Ruta lifted her hips, reached down to point Anon's erection up, and started sitting down, her eyes closing with pleasure when she could feel his hardness deep inside her cunt, reinvigorated and harder, and even longer, if her pleasure haze was not deceiving her. She started to slowly bounce, moving her hips, her soft ass pressing on Anon's thighs and giving him the feeling of heavenly, soft cheeks massaging his balls, being fucked, ridden by a soft, plush-assed witch.

The couple's lovemaking creaked the bed, and they picked up the pace, as the room at full moon, full of demon energy, started tingling with power.

Ruta bouncing on Anon's cock, riding him like a horse, would be an experience that he would never forget. As time passed, he would have little trysts as part of their open relationship. But this, a far cry from a prostitute in the big towns, was something he'd never forget. Ruta bounced with her ass clapping on his penis, his length being entirely squeezed with Ruta's sopping pussy, he was on fire. He had sex before, but this was different. He felt like being consumed as if Ruta was fucking him rather than thrusting into her lifting his hips and plunging his dick inside her inviting pussy. Guided by instinct, he tried to keep up with her, trying to pound inside her deeper with every bounce. Reaching up, he held fast to Ruta's hips and started to move faster. He was feeling it. After emptying his balls so many times, he was starting to feel the next orgasm, but to his surprise, he felt strong and virile, and the moment after he came again, pumping more inside her.

His balls and cock was under Ruta's spell, his dimmed mind began realizing it.

Ruta's moans were not moans at all, but a quiet, whimpering chant.

He was under her spell, and it was great!

Biting his lips, he willed himself to stay hard, and incredibly, it worked. When he kept at it, trying to plunge as deep into her as possible, Ruta's face started to tense. Breathing heavily, he twisted his hips, grinding and rubbing on her soft, slick walls to stimulate her further. And judging by the way Ruta started to mewl, it was working. Keeping up with his new lover, Anon did his best, lifting his hips whenever he could, and feeling pride when the witch on his lap started to scream rather than chant.

He had made Ruta cum. Hard. And it was amazing, the way her mouth exuded magic, their bodies combined, and shuddered, Anon would not forget this. As hasty, passionate, and insane as it was, it was the best sex he ever had.

Shuddering, the whites of her eyes showing, Ruta slid off his deflating penis and slumped next to him, gasping.

"Oh Goddess..." She gasped, half asleep, in his arms. Gasping for air, wet and drenched, witch and peasant boy cuddled, Ruta's open-mouthed gasp closed on Anon's mouth for a desperate kiss.

"Goddess, it was... amazing..."

"Yes..." Anon gasped back after the desperate kiss. "Do all witches make...love...like that?" He carefully asked, earning a playful swat on his head.

"Yeh'd go to the Reik to find out, wouldn't cha?" Her accent started to slip when she was in post-orgasmic bliss.

Sharing a quiet laugh together, both lovers never even realized that within moments they had fallen asleep, so intense was the moonlight blessed sexual rite they had shared

*-*-*-*

The next morning, they talked over a light breakfast of dried bread, wine, and cheese. Anon had insisted he help his mother heal and get settled, waiting for his older brother to return from the city before he could make up an excuse to travel with her.

Ruta had agreed that they needed time before they could be together, and promised to return for him once "she had done some business Reik-side", kissing him as he was ready to leave for home, and stop gathering whispers about "cavorting with witches."

"Promise me." She kissed him, all her attitude exuding supremacy softened, with concern in her eyes. "If you see another girl without me allowin' I'll turn you into a newt! For real!" She waved a small wand just for show, laughing with him.

Ruta waved with joy hiding tears, watching Anon go back home, praying to the now-deified Succubus Empress for his safety. She was never religious, but even a short time with him (most of it sexual) could not defeat the flood of joyful feelings that washed over her morose, cynical misanthropy.

Her soul ached still, for Anon could not grant her what she wanted most:

A child.

Even the witch transformation, fleshcrafting spells that cost a fortune could not fix what was wrong with her womb, having been born in a damaged, handicapped body. There was another spell that could do it, but casting it needed human blood, enough to kill the source. And even *that* was not guaranteed to be viable.

A shortcut for the "Wish" spell existed: cast via fresh blood from a living victim who would die at the end of the spell would give her what she wanted...except she'd be branded for life; for blood magic, whose foul and eldritch lines appearing on the victim's aura would brand her as an Infernalist, having committed literal human sacrifice. Reik *and* the Human Empire would hound her until the ends of Dunia, forcing her to seek refuge in the darkest caves and hidden settlements of demonic worshippers deep underground, deeper than the deepest dwarven or dark elven mines. And her soul would be condemned to the darkest pits of Hell upon death.

She had considered it.

Once.

Now, her two days of joy had written such an option off. Still...she was angry at someone.

An intruder had tried to kill her in her sleep, her forest daimons having given her a fair warning: they deserved a little reward. Perhaps she could bathe naked in front of them as a treat, under the full moonlight.

All that was left was to deal with her intruder, frozen in time, stripped, and limbs tightly bound in her closet thanks to her magic. She had come to kill her, and Ruta was furious, thinking about killing her or selling her to the dark elves as a slave once she returned to the Reik, something she swore never to do to a fellow being.

Ruta was worried Anon would discover she was having a witch-hunter as a captive as he stayed with her. She was glad that the poor, silly cute man she wanted to have his child-

Ruta slapped herself, her cheeks were flaring just thinking about him. Her nipples felt stiff, her groin warm with arousal, and blood rushing inside her veins with excitement.

"I'm such a peasant maiden...Gods!" She shook her head, before sighing, setting a determined expression and opening the closet with her bound captive and dragging her to the floor with hands sparkling with strength magic.

"Now...I hope you had a nice weekend bundled up inside..." Ruta growled, looking at the stunned, groggy woman laying on the floor, mouth gagged, eyes drowsy, and wrapped from ankle to neck in tight rope bondage. "My stasis cupboard sustains all the living things stuffed inside, so be grateful I let you live...Now what shall I do with you?"

The young woman, a well-built, blonde warrior with a physique fit for an Imperial Gymnasium back in Silberbonn, now beaten and bruised with multicolored wounds from being bombarded with magic missiles, whimpered under her cloth gag, eyes teary. No doubt she expected death, or worse.

Ruta sighed, her anger slowly deflating after watching this so-called witch-hunter's humiliation.

"I'm going to take off your gag, and we are going to talk. A lot." She reached forward...

(To be continued in Part 2 - Coven of Broken Women)