Monsters in the Dark Pt. 02

Story Info
Some thinking, some realization. Oh, and a name.
3k words
4.72
9.4k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went through that day on autopilot. I kept thinking back to the night before. Was it...real? Did I dream it?

Am I insane and hallucinating? Or was there something more...supernatural about the things that have been watching me for so long?

Only two of them had ever had physical contact...of any sort...before last night, but I kept thinking of how many of them had had their appendages all over me. Every time those thoughts and flashbacks surfaced, I felt my stomach tightening up. Nervous. Scared. But also a fluttery feeling that felt good, and I felt bad for feeling good about it.

I went to bed that night almost as nervous as I had been as a child. As soon as I had turned the lights off and was laying in bed, they were there again.

Staring. Were they staring with more...intent? Meaning? Or was that my own mind adding emotions to their stares?

I stared back, silently wondering if they were going to reach for me again. Touch me again. Did...I want that?

Whisper coiled around me, and his voice started echoing in my mind. Again, promising pleasures, and I tensed as he tightened, pinning my arms to my sides again. My heart quickened and I knew I was breathing harder. I just knew they were going to...

But they didn't.

As the minutes stretched on, and they didn't move any closer to me, just swaying in place like they always did...the tightness of anticipation faded away. I relaxed, though I still watched them, until I fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning, nothing was out of place. There wasn't even a stuffed animal in bed with me today, something I was grateful for, I didn't have to wonder what had happened after I'd fallen asleep...(or did I?)

Today was another dreaded day of school. Having moved so much when I was a kid, I was actually a couple years behind for my age group, which was annoying, but it did make my classes easier, as my dad had tutored me on some of the stuff I should have been learning while I was retaking everything else. So, the actual classes were hardly any effort.

While walking toward the gym, I halted at the sight of a storage closet open just barely enough to see in. Was that...Manyhands peeking out from just inside? I'd never seen ANY of them outside of a bedroom before, though they had followed me to wherever I was sleeping that night, they had never appeared during the day before. No, it couldn't be...but I thought I heard the skittering feet of...

"Joelle! Hey!" At the sound of the familiar voice, I was jerked out of my reverie, as one of the janitors walked out of the closet and closed the door. "You okay? You look preoccupied"

I turned and smiled at Charmaine "Hi Chari! Just...distracted"

"Ooooo, have you been eyeing the football players?" She teased. They were her obsession, she could talk about them at great length...but not about football.

"No! Not like that! Geez!" but my face flushed, and I knew it and hated it. Her mouth made an O of surprise then changed the subject.

"So, did you hear about that new programming course they're offering?" She asked instead.

"Vaguely?" I replied Charmaine was into programming in a big way, she'd been playing with it since she was little...to hear her talk about it, anyway.

"Yeah, it sounds really cool. They don't have many sign ups yet, I hear, it's for really advanced languages."

"Did you sign up?" I asked

"Duh! I was the first one! Were you thinking of signing up?"

"What, me?" I said astonished "I couldn't possibly keep up, come on, I'm not nearly..."

Charmaine reached up and, lightly, but only half jokingly, smacked the back of my head "Don't start with that Bull, Joelle! You've kept up with every class you shared with me, I don't want to hear you say you're not smart enough miss 'Does advanced mathematics for fun'"

"That doesn't count!" I protested "I looked up the formula on the internet"

"Nuh uh. Not a word." she tutted at me. "You've got to stop putting yourself down."

I nodded, sullenly. She didn't actually understand. I was just parroting what other people had done already, she helped me with my programming homework for the classes she'd strong-armed me into joining. I didn't actually understand it, not like everyone else did.

"Good, because I already put your name on the list" She said with satisfaction.

"Whaaaat?!" I screeched at her, and she laughed.

I sulked at her the rest of the day.

I didn't realize it at first, but Charmaine had managed to drive all thoughts about what had happened out of my mind for the rest of the day. But, as I changed into my night dress, they came flooding back. I stood in the doorway of my bedroom, having closed my door behind me when it happened. I hesitated, at the rush of emotions, the jittery nervousness and faint...arousal? Is that what I was feeling?

I hesitated for just a second, and flicked the light off.

Instantly, they were in front of me. A curved wall of shadow shapes. Manyhands, with most of them clasped together in front of him, like some kind of business centipede monster. Wigglebutt, the spider shape with the human face was hanging from the ceiling. Eyesquid hovered in the air. Other shapes that were not ones that I had seen often enough to give names to...

I could see Face in the bedroom window.

All of them were staring intently at me. Their eyes had always had a glow to them, but...was it brighter? Were they staring more intensely? I glanced down at myself for a moment, then back at them. Were they staring at my chest? Or...just at me? It was so hard to read them, the only expression just seemed to be that intense stare they all shared.

I didn't move. Neither did they.

I took one step toward my bed, and they moved...almost slid... about one step back.

Why didn't they make noise? They had when I was younger. I know they did. I could still remember the clicking sounds of Wigglebutt on the ceiling keeping me awake when I was seven. Right now, they just soundlessly slid away. I took several more steps, and they obligingly slid a similar distance away.

I took a deep breath, and finished the, really quite short, but somehow long distance to my bed and climbed in. My monsters arranged themselves as they usually did in an arc around the bed.

I pulled the blankets up and then heard the first sound since I closed my door. The hissing sound of Whisper as he coiled around my body, tightly, but not uncomfortably so. Again, my breath caught, and my heart sped up, and that nervous fluttering again. Again...nothing happened, they all just continued to stare.

I couldn't move my arms with Whisper around me, but I had grown used to that. Having him coiled tightly around me felt comfortable...nice.

Why weren't they doing anything? I thought to myself suddenly. The other night hadn't been...bad. I was nervous and scared, but I had to admit to myself it had felt really good.

But they weren't even trying to touch me anymore. What was different about that night, versus every other? It wasn't because I'd been turned on, or they'd be all over me right...

I stopped, even my breathing stopped. Did I want...to admit that? But...I just did. Even if it was to myself remembering the other night was turning me on, but also scaring me at the same time.

Could you even BE scared and turned on at the same time? I was.

But was it because I was...broken? No one else had monsters surround them at night...

No one else had sex with their monsters. Did they?

With that thought echoing in my head, drowning out even Whisper's voice, I slept.

I was scolded by my teachers the next day, several times, for not paying attention. I kept getting lost in thought. Even Charmaine seemed annoyed that I was so distracted, but my mind was busy, I had a puzzle and I didn't...couldn't...seem to leave it alone. In retrospect, it was obvious. But the truth didn't hit me until almost dinnertime, while I was half-mindedly doing my homework. I sat bolt upright in my chair as the answer finally came to me what the difference was.

On that night that they had...On that night, I had SPOKEN to them!.

For all the nights I could remember that they were there, I had never spoken a word to them. I was too scared, and even when the fear had faded, there was just the habit of not talking to them. But that night I was too distracted by those new feelings and sensations, that I had absently spoken to them.

I felt a flicker of fear, my uncle had warned me not to acknowledge them, had told me not to talk to them, hadn't he? Had I done something Really, Really Bad? But that was absurd, they weren't real.

Real enough they could touch me, fondle me, penetrate me. When I asked them to? But was that real? Or just...like a lucid dream? Did I want to find out if it was more than a one night thing...?

Did I have any real control, or...?

I shook my head, dismissing the thoughts for now as I returned to my homework.

The thoughts returned while I was in the shower.

Assume it's true. Do I want to do that again? Do I want them to play with my body again? Feel the touch of their hands all over me...squeezing me, fondling me. Reaching between my legs and teasing my...

I snapped myself out of the daydream with a flush, and continued showering, grateful that if anyone had been watching they would have attributed it to the hot water.

Clearly, I did want it again.

So, I stood just inside my bedroom, standing just under the ceiling light, wearing only the towel from my shower. I reached up and pulled the cord, flicking the light off.

Darkness fell, the only light in the room came from a street lamp outside. There wasn't any light leaking from under my door, which I had always thought was odd, but barely even registered today. Silence too, fell. It was like my room was in another world, and there was only me. And the circle of my monsters around me. They were staring. They were always staring.

I swallowed and unwrapped my towel and let it fall to the floor, leaving me naked under their stares.

I was NOT Imagining it, I was sure their gazes had just grown more intense.

My heart fluttered nervously, I didn't...I didn't want them all coming at me, not like last time. Did I want only one? Yes...only one at a time. Which one?

My gaze moved around the room nervously. Scanning the shapes arrayed in front of me. Not Eyesquid. Bear wasn't even around. Had I even seen him since that night? I couldn't remember, but he wasn't always around either. Kind of like Face. Speaking of, I could see him in the window, but I didn't know if he could even get into my room...so, not him. Smokus was here, but he wasn't...very physical. The thought of sex with the spider body of Wigglebutt made me shudder, and I didn't want any of the ones that hadn't been around long enough to have names. So that left...

I fixed my gaze on Manyhands and pointed at him. Things got REAL intense then, though I couldn't tell you exactly how. "Y-you." I said hesitantly "Do...do you want to...have..." I couldn't finish the thought. He was still waiting, should I finish the offer? I tried and tried, but couldn't say the word 'sex' "...me?" I finished. He vanished.

I blinked at the empty spot where he was standing, the nervousness and fear in my gut turning over at the apparent rejection by one of my monsters.

Then a hand closed over my mouth from behind me. Two more grabbed my arms, pulling them together behind my back. I let out a startled shriek, now muffled. A finger caressed my cheek, as palms closed over my breasts, fingers teasing my nipples. Hands swarmed all over me, running down my back, my butt, my stomach. Warm, gentle hands. Teasing, kneading. I pressed my knees together almost reflexively, but a finger wormed its way down between them to gently tease my sex. I was paralyzed with panic for a moment, but...I had asked for this. I had been fantasizing about just this thing not hours ago. With a soft moan I relaxed into his touch. Even half slumped and he supported my weight. The hand clamped on my mouth relaxed too, as I did not struggle, though he kept my arms gripped tightly behind my back. I felt two of his fingers at my mouth and I gently parted my lips and let them in. They were warm but didn't...taste of anything, as I almost reflexively sucked on them. I languidly relaxed my legs, and hands gently spread them further apart and the finger teasing my pussy was joined by others, gently stroking the folds of my cleft, or teasing my clit.

I was moaning, but the sound was attenuated by the fingers in my mouth. I looked around the room. All the other shadows were still there. Staring. Staring at me wantonly surrendering myself to Manyhands. I felt ashamed, to be so exposed to their gaze...but I always had been. I also felt sexy as hell, being stared at, with what I was currently sure, was longing while my body was being explored by Manyhands. His hands gripped my thighs, my knees, my legs...even caressing the bottom of my feet...which...when did I get off the floor?

His fingers felt hot, as they danced around my pussy, but I could feel the slickness he played with. I knew I was wet. Hot, wet, and ready. My body was shaking under his touch, but it wanted MORE. I opened my eyes (when had I closed them?) He was moving me toward the bed, never stopping the motions of his hands and fingers. I was kneeling, half stretched over the bed, but only hovering above it, as he pulled my arms even harder behind my back, stretching me so my back felt like it was being stretched. I could feel my arousal dripping down my legs, but he'd never even touched my entrance, just the sensitive folds around it... Was he going to give me what I craved or would I have to ask another one of them to join in? Two pairs of hands reached down to the bed in front of me, and he leaned over me, curling his body down and backwards so I could see his face, glowing with an orange light. And I felt something of his that was NOT a hand press up against me. He slid the tip of it up and down my folds, my entrance.

But he didn't press forward, as I yearned for him to do, as my body demanded. Why. He stared at me intently.

"Pleeease..."I moaned breathlessly around his fingers.

It was apparently what he was waiting for. His dick, if that's what the shaft was, pierced my flesh, filling me, stretching me. I moaned and just...collapsed at the sensation of it sliding into me. His hands completely supported me as he took me. He held my knees up close to my body, but pulled far apart so he could reach deeply into me.

I gave up trying to catalogue the sensations, and just...enjoyed it. The touch of his fingers still teasing my nipples, the thrusting shaft in my pussy. The pull of the muscles in my back as he stretched me backward to pull me back into his shaft. The shudders and shivers of climaxes reached. The almost painful sensitivity I bore afterward as he continued to use my body as I had offered it to him.

His hands and fingers were writhing around me more urgently, teasing had becoming pinching and soft gentle grips had become tight, painful and demanding and I loved it. His strokes were coming faster, and he felt even harder within me, he pulled out almost completely and slammed himself back inside of me almost painfully deeply. Something hot and wet and amazing poured into my pussy, and spread outward from there through my whole body, and in its wake I was left shivering and shaking and gasping on my bed. As the waves of silvery pleasure began to fade, I realized I had been completely un-handed. He had cum inside me and...vanished?

My light was on.

With a gasp I sat up and looked around. My door was still closed, which I breathed a sigh of relief at. I turned from looking around the room, to looking at myself. I could still feel the echo of the pressure of his hands, but I didn't...see any marks on my body at all. I...thought he had cum inside me, but when I carefully slipped a finger inside myself and pulled it out, I didn't see anything but the fluids of my arousal.

I couldn't see them unless the light was off...maybe it was the same with whatever he put in me? I reached up and flicked the light off again.

Instantly, they were there. Even ManyHands was back in his place but his posture was different. Smugly satisfied? And the gazes of the others were still yearning. But in the dark, I couldn't see anything on my fingers either.

Whatever, it wasn't real right? I said to myself as I tucked my still tingling body under the covers. They're monsters...it's not like I can get pregnant being fucked by imaginary monsters.

Whisper appeared, coiling around me, pinning my arms to my sides again. His voice was quiet tonight, I couldn't make anything out.