Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 08

Story Info
Trickster or not, Casey can't resist.
2k words
4.55
4.4k
5
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

"I know what you are," Casey said. Jordan's cum was still decorating her face, dripping down her nose and cheeks and flowing down onto her exposed bra and cleavage.

"And what is that?" the man asked with a soft smile, unconcerned.

His hands moved to Casey's hips, and he guided her backward until she was pressed up against the wall of the alley. Jordan didn't seem phased at all by her words; in fact, he seemed very much in the mind to continue where they had left off. His thumbs hooked around the top of her black shorts, and he peeled them down off of her slowly. They were hugging onto her ass tightly, but once he had them past her knees, they fell onto the ground.

"You're the one who set the fire at the dorm, the illusionary fire I should say," Casey was about to continue, but Jordan's hand pressed up between her legs, his fingers rubbing against her through the black panties, and she moaned out in response.

"What were you saying?" he teased, feeling just how damp she was. "I don't know why you think you know anything about that fire, Casey. I thought you were just visiting Hilbury."

His fingers caressed her again, and this time he tugged her panties to the side, exposing her lips to him. With his other hand, Jordan guided his cock forward against her, nestling the head against her folds. Casey wanted to speak, to put a stop to this and tell him that she knew he was the trickster, but she couldn't. This just felt too good.

The werewolf cum had made her eager for sex, and then the trickster's spell had made her desperate for it. Feeling his hot cum shot all over her face and down, her throat had only made things worse. She needed to get fucked right now; there was nothing more important to her. It felt as if there was a hole in her very soul, and the only thing that could fill it up was the cock teasingly pressing against her. Monster or not, she wanted him.

"Nothing to say now?" Jordan chuckled. His cock rubbed along her until it was glistening in her arousal. "Do you want me to fuck you, Casey?" She nodded enthusiastically; there was nothing that she wanted more than that. "Alright then."

Jordan's strong hands slid down to her thighs, spreading her legs wider and pinning her back against the wall. He slowly stepped in closer to her and slipped between her legs. The trickster pushed the head of his cock against her. His fingers caressed along her toned thighs, gripping onto them tightly as he lifted her up into the air, trapping her between his chest and the wall.

"I can already tell we're both going to enjoy this, Casey," he murmured. She smiled in agreement. Spell or no spell, she needed to be fucked right now.

Jordan pushed forward into her. His thick cock head sank into her, spreading her lips and sliding deeper into her. Casey shuddered at the feel of him, at having another cock in her after days of being desperate for one. She never wanted to go this long without sex again. Jordan's cock drove further into her, finally beginning to fill up that hole she felt. The pleasure followed immediately behind it.

While no werewolf cock, Jordan was well hung, and she could feel her body slowly adjusting to his size. Jordan held her legs further apart as he stepped between them. With one final thrust forward, his cock was entirely inside her, nestle perfectly within her tight folds.

"You are one tight girl, Casey," he murmured. His hands crept up her thighs, moving back to hold onto her ass. His fingers probed in against her full cheeks, slowly working her back and forth on his cock. "I knew you were something special when I saw you walking down the street. And it wasn't just your ass and tits." His hands tightened on her backside, and his eyes drifted down to stare at her half-exposed breasts. "Although they certainly helped."

Without being told to do so, Casey reached back and undid her bra, letting her breasts completely spill out of it and hang in front of him. She tossed it to the ground, her attention on Jordan and his cock.

"Fuck me," she groaned. Casey needed his cock. Her hands looped around his neck, using him to keep her balance. Her excitement didn't let her get out any other words. Monster or not, she wanted him inside of her.

He grinned down at her, "Happily."

With that one word, he pulled back out of her until only the head of his cock was inside of her, and then he slammed forward, sinking the entire length of his bare cock into her. Casey let out a cry of pleasure as he began to work against her, and she wasn't alone. Jordan was clearly enjoying her body as much as she was his. His breathing quickly picked up, and his fingers clasped onto her ass, holding her tightly. His cock plunged deep into her again and again. The alleyway quickly grew loud with the sound of their fucking.

Casey hoped the two of them didn't get caught, not because she would care about being seen in this state but that it might stop them. She loved what she was feeling right now. It was so much better than with Grant, and that had been fantastic. It was like her entire body was flush with heat, flush with excitement. He fucked her teenage pussy harder and harder, bringing both of them closer to release.

As his pace grew more frantic, Casey found her legs hooking around him, stopping him from pulling out of her. She had thrown caution to the wind with Grant, on some vague hope that the werewolf cum inside her would prevent him from getting her pregnant. There wasn't any evidence either way if that had worked or if a trickster could get a human pregnant. Right at that moment, Casey didn't care one bit. Her boots hooked together, and she pulled Jordan in closer to her.

Her worry of him pulling out of her at the last moment seemed unfounded. Jordan didn't even try to slide out of her. He held onto her tightly, fucking her in short, desperate thrusts, so his cock was buried deep in her when he came. Jordan pulled her down along him, keeping their bodies pinned together as his cock unleashed inside of her.

The flood of cum was a lava hot rush of pleasure through her body. Casey let out a scream of ecstasy, her entire body shaking as she climaxed as well. The trickster's seed filled her up, pumping far into her eager body. Casey pulled him even closer to her, making sure every single drop ended up inside of her. For several moments, she couldn't think or do anything other than writhe on top of him in pleasure.

Jordan seemed in a similar state, clutching onto her for dear life as every muscle in his body tightened. The two of them were in that state for a long while until they slowly relaxed. Jordan's hand didn't move from her ass though, and he kept holding her close to him. As they both recovered, they smiled at one another.

Casey finally unhooked her legs from around him as he lowered her to the ground, his hands still on her. His cock slipped out of her and let his seed trickle down between her thighs. As her panties slipped back into place, his seed made them even wetter. She suddenly felt so empty, so alone. The magical lust that had driven her to crave this so much was still there but dulled slightly. It was clear that the feeling was only slated for now, and it would come back. Would she have to find another man to fuck her when it grew worse?

It didn't come to that. Wordlessly, Jordan twisted her around by her hips and bent her forward against the wall of the alley. Casey held herself up by her hands, pleasantly surprised that things weren't over. Jordan pulled her panties down this time, letting them land on top of her shorts. He pushed inside of her again, this time from behind. It felt just as good as the first time, even with Casey's body not as desperate for it.

Jordan held onto her hips, keeping her steady when he thrust down into her, smacking her ass with his hips. He bucked against her, driving his deep into her.

The magic effect was weaker on her now, and Casey managed to find her words again, even if she had to speak between moans. "I know you're the trickster," she said. Jordan's thrusts slowed for a moment, but he quickly resumed his pace. "I came to town to find you."

"Why's that?" he grunted. Jordan leaned forward against her, his hands roaming up to cup her swaying breasts. He slammed himself forward into her, causing Casey to moan out in pleasure. "Are you a hunter then?" Casey nodded, her mouth hanging open. "Are you here to kill me?" he asked, holding himself against her and keeping his cock pressed inside of her.

"Keep fucking me, please," Casey murmured. Jordan waited a moment but gave in and kept doing what both of them wanted. "I am a hunter," she groaned, "but I'm not here to kill you, I just wanted you to leave Hilbury, to stop causing trouble before someone gets hurt."

"Interesting," he answered, slamming down into her. "I do like it here though. Plenty of eager college girls to toy with." Jordan's hands tightened around her breasts as he admired the heft of them. "Although you're the best of all of them, Casey."

"You're just saying that because you're balls deep in me right now," Casey giggled.

"Not only because of that," Jordan teased. "You have a body that would drive any man wild, and monster or not, I'm still male." He thrust forward into her again with a soft moan. "How about we reach an arrangement?" he offered.

"What sort of arrangement?" Casey asked. She was only half paying attention to his words because feeling him inside of her was very distracting.

"We'll meet up tomorrow night and discuss my demands for leaving Hilbury and not setting up in a new town." His hands tightened around her, and he dragged her back against him until his cock was completely inside of her.

In a rush, he came again, pumping his second load deep into her, filling her up again with his seed. Casey cried out, her second orgasm hitting as hard as the first. She could feel the magic waning on her, but it was still present. Jordan pulled out of her cum-stuffed sex, and the last few ropes of spunk shot out of his cock and painted long strands now her back. He stepped back from her with a sigh, admiring his handy work.

His hands didn't slide off of her right away. Jordan took one more chance to feel up her ass and to move his hands up along her body, his fingers pressing along her. His touch felt good as always, and for a brief moment, she felt the same warmth coming from him again.

Casey took a few moments to straighten back up this time, the pleasure lingering for a long while. She looked up at him when she was finally back on her feet. "You just had to make me even more of a mess, didn't you?" she asked, not actually annoyed.

Jordan gave a shrug and a smile as he did up his own pants. "You look so good covered in cum, Casey, I couldn't help myself." His eyes slid along her spunk streaked face, breasts, and thighs. "Very good."

"I'll meet with you tomorrow then, but I have one condition of my own," Casey added.

"And what would that be?" Jordan asked curiously.

"You're going to fuck me at least one more time before leaving Hilbury," Casey declared with a smile.

"Oh, you can be sure of that, Casey," Jordan agreed.


ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers