All Comments on 'Monstrous Lovers Ch. 01'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
capn_doggycapn_doggyover 6 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Just want to take a moment to thank my editor VeeBird, whose patience and kind comments make these stories come out much more quickly than they otherwise would. Also, please don't hesitate to leave comments or questions. I'll definitely read them and I'll probably answer. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoyed the story.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
plagiarism

"Bathing should certainly be on the docket."

Surely I don't smell that bad.

"Don't call me Shirley, and a hard no comment."

THIS IS A joke from the 70's move Airplane! You should never steal other's material without giving proper credit. It's bad form, and it's illegal.

nightanonnightanonover 6 years ago
Wonderful Premise

I'm looking forward to reading more. There's room for all sorts of fantastical engagements in this setting, and it will be interesting to see how his form evolves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@dunmovyiv re:plagiarism

Actually it was an homage, plagiarism would be stealing more than an extremely well known line. Just like the title of the next to last quest was an homage to Firefly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A couple of misused words which I remember:

1. Someone's interest is "piqued", not "peaked".

2. Someone cannot be "prone on his back", because "prone", in the context of lying down, means "face down"

-Rei!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am hooked!

Now that's some world building! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story. Loved every bit and was well worth the read. Could do without all the negative comments from readers though. This is Literotica not Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
inreresting story

Looking forward to seeing where this goes, more airplane references

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
move out

This story deserves full attention, give it a blog. It deserves it. Less likely to be unfinished there than here. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typo

You have a typo in page 2 -- "in good consciousness" -- the word you want is conscience. A conscience is your sense of right and wrong. Consciousness is the sum total of your awareness and mind.

capn_doggycapn_doggyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you for the feedback. I welcome both the appreciation for the story as well as the corrections that should be made. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story was incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story line is enthralling. With the first installation i have been completely wrapped into the tale. I hope that you continue it. I would greatly enjoy reading more!

MaesackMaesackover 6 years ago

Keep this going, pwetty pwease?

Mrbrightside098Mrbrightside098over 6 years ago
please continue

HOLY SHIT I might actually cry if this never continues. I love the world you've created! I can't count all the wonderful stories on here I've started reading that have only the first chapter. I look forward to you continueing the story! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

next chapter is up on patreon

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Loving this story so far. Looking forward to reading the next part.

SamWinters83SamWinters83over 4 years ago

Oohh damn, this is off to a great start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
1048 Followers
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES