All Comments on 'Monstrous Lovers Ch. 02'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
capn_doggycapn_doggyover 5 years agoAuthor
Author Here

If you liked what you read and want to help support the creation of similar projects please check out my patreon.

www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

By pledging you can get early access to my stories and comment on them directly. I'll also be posting weekly updates on my progress on the various stories I'm juggling, letting you know what's coming in the near (ish) future. As always, thanks for taking the time to read my stories.

Have a nice day.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Awesome Adventure

Good cliffhanger. Someone is going to have to learn about anal orgasms if he wants his junk back - analingus or futa? Looking forward to Ch. 3.

SpookMeisterSpookMeisterover 5 years ago
Love the story

I am really enjoying this story so far. The only criticism I can find is that while I do enjoy the witty banter between our hero and his AI, I have occasionally had a hard time figuring out who was speaking at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story.

I hqve to admit this is decent work. It's hot and the actual story is involved enough to have you keep going. It makes me wonder about a couple of things though. This is a game. Some game in the future that offers full immersion vr. You think you are there. Taste, smell, touch, everthing feels just like real life. Also the ai is so advanced that it least from the readers perspective the npc's might as well be people. So that makes me wonder a few things. How much time is passing in the "real world", how is he eating and going to the bathroom? Since the people he is interacting with seem so real what if he falls in love with a computer program? Does this society he is from have ways to deal with that? Are they ai or is this some sort of mmo? It might be interesting if you could explore those things. Or maybe you prefer to keep this like an isekai type.experience. It does work like that and it is good, it just makes me wonder about what else you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like the story

And the characters I just wish all the good stories from the genre didn't involve the guy getting fucked in the ass. I don't know when this started but I wish they would make a gay and a straight version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, shit. lol

Guess he's gonna have to focus all his energy on *giving* during Encounters lol. And/Or avoid Encounters in favor of leveling up via combat instead. (I **REALLY** don't care to see any butt-play on a male character. Plus, that would be a pretty glaring flaw in a curse meant to prevent any debauchery whatsoever.)

He seems to be taking a lot of things a bit too seriously, treating it almost like it's real life instead of just a game.

Also, I second the request for a "How is he playing without logging out for so long?" explanation.

Anyway, a pretty fun story. 5 stars.

Here's to hoping he manages to get his virtual equipment back by the end of the next chapter lol

MaesackMaesackover 5 years ago
Love it!!!

I hope you continue the story relatively soon.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago

This story just keeps getting better. Can't wait for the next chapter.

CorchaneCorchaneover 5 years ago
Great Story

A fun story with an interesting plot, cool setting, fun characters, and well written action. I also love the AI concept and hope to see more of this story! Keep up the good work

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42about 5 years ago
More! Please!

For the love of God, and all that is holy, please continue this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
1053 Followers
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES