Monstrous Ranch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reason he was placing so much focus on the woodwork of the table was that he was desperately trying to avoid being hypnotized by the two utterly drop-dead gorgeous Thriae women sitting on the couches.

The one on the left had less curly hair, more wavy, and she was a bit taller than Sylvia. The one on the right was extremely tall, and her lips had been painted black as licorice. But they were both still almost identical. Absurd wasp waists, wide, curvaceous hips, and bewitching smiles as they beamed at him and Bobbin.

"Bobbi!" squealed the medium-height Thriae, leaping to her feet and rushing toward Bobbin to grab the hob in a tight hug. Senya was started by the desperation of her charge, but the hob made no move to avoid this attempt. Senya watched as she started kissing Bobbin's neck. "Oh my gosh—mm—I gotta—mmluup—love you baby—"

The other one sprang up as well. She did not charge, though Senya saw her rubbing her legs together nervously. "H-hi, Bobbi," she said, giggling nervously. "You, like, look super hot. Almost as big a bimbo as us!"

Senya looked at Bobbin confusedly. "Why—" he started to hiss, but Bobbin put a finger to his lips.

"Thriae are smart," she repeated. "Except when they're horny. But if they're horny all the time and keep seducing the humans, well, the humans end up with mead addictions, which is terrible for business."

"Mm..." The tall Thriae could apparently hold off no longer, because she was masturbating right in front of them now, clumsily pulling her pencil skirt up to access underneath. "S-so hot," she whimpered.

"So," Bobbi went on, "we installed a trigger where they get hornier the closer they get to me. It gives us a way to shut their minds down—mm, a bit lower, baby—" She wriggled as the Thriae started kissing at her breasts. Senya was amazed at her self-control—she maintained steady eye contact with him all the while. "The worst thing they can do is tackle me, and mead addiction is different for fey."

"Worst we can do?" The Thriae who had tackled her giggled, pulling back and putting a finger on Bobbin's lips."You have gotta love it, babe, 'cause we've been doing this for a long time and you visit almost every day!"

Senya raised an eyebrow at Bobbin, who flushed pink. "Irrelevant. We're here for business, not pleasure.

"Always a pleasure with you, Bobbi," the tall one sighed.

"So much pleasure," moaned the third.

"Ugh. Flatterers." Bobbin chuckled. "Alright, everyone sit down. I'll go get Sylvia so you two sluts have a chance to think straight." She gestured to Senya and winked.

Senya blinked. "Um..."

She patted Senya on the shoulder as she walked past. "They're ordered not to use hypnosis to get sex—otherwise, I'd be their number-one toy by now. Just don't let them put sweetener in your tea. You want it black or not at all."

And with that, she hurried off.

And Senya was left alone with two of the most beautiful women he'd ever met. Both of whom were flushed, slightly glowing with sweat, and breathing heavily as if they'd both just achieved screaming orgasms.

"Want some tea?" cooed the Thriae on the left; the shorter one.

"We can make some," said the one on the right, grinning.

Senya coughed. "Um... yeah. Why don't I prep us all some tea?" They looked disappointed, so he added, "And you can tell me your names!"

"Maculata," said the tall one. "But call me Culata. Um, or Mac?" She put a finger to her lips, apparently thinking hard.

"You silly slut," the other one teased. "You, like, totes forgot your own name! I'm Vespula. Call me Lala, though, babe!" She batted her eyelashes at him.

Senya started rooting around in the kitchen and found a kettle. "You got it. Lala and Lata."

This set off a streak of giggles.

"Ooh," he heard Lata whisper, "I'm gonna enjoy him."

His hand gave an involuntary twitch as he grabbed a pot of tea leaves and sifted through it briefly, making sure it was just tea leaves. "What's that?" he asked, looking back.

"I said I like you!" she repeated, beaming and fluttering her eyelashes.

"Me too," moaned Lala, pinching a nipple through her breast and smiling at him.

"Do you, like, like us?" they asked simultaneously, giggling.

Senya hoped Bobbi wouldn't take too long.

But with the way she'd looked at Sylvia earlier, he had a bad feeling.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~ ~~~~

Goblin's Note: Thanks for reading! As always, feedback is hugely appreciated!