Montana Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
387 Followers

He pulled hard on her butt cheeks spreading them as he pounded her tunnel of lust; he slipped his finger near the bottom of her pussy and could feel her wetness. He then pressed his wet finger against her tight little butt hole.

Lindsey gasped, no one had ever touched her there before, it was a shock to her system, but she didn't care at this time, fuck-lust had taken over her body.

Ryan pressed firmly as his finger began to enter her virgin anal cavity, each time pressing a little further in. Soon he was down as far as he could go, and his finger moved in and out of her ass in time with his cock. It thrilled him to be able to feel his swollen manhood through the thin membrane that separated her ass from her pussy.

Lindsey couldn't believe what she was feeling, "Oh yes Ryan, fuck my ass with your finger, god, your cock feels so big inside of me."

Momentarily Lindsey wondered what his big cock would feel like if he put it in her ass. Just the thought of that made her feel even more depraved and forced her over the edge. She bit down hard on Ryan's shoulder as she began to cum.

He couldn't help himself, he felt his hips moving harder and faster, her body kept pace with his, meeting his thrusts shoving her hips against his. He could feel her pussy trying to grab his cock as she climaxed, he could feel his own orgasm getting ready to start.

Lindsey dug her hands under Ryan's butt cheeks, trying to pull him deeper and deeper inside of her, she looked down into his eyes, "Cum for me baby, I want to feel you shoot your cum inside of me. Make your hot cock spurt for me baby."

Her words were driving him faster and harder, "Oh yeah, let me shoot in your pussy. I want to cum inside you."

Ryan felt his balls let loose, over and over he pulsed sending his jizz deep inside of her, his voice was hoarse and urgent, "Yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming for you."

Lindsey could feel his thick, white cum flooding deep inside of her. It was what she needed to feel, Ryan finishing deep inside of her it topped off her orgasms. As his spurts slowed, and finally stopped their movements slowed, to the point of being slow gently thrusts. Lindsey was surprised how long Ryan stayed hard after cumming, Stan's cock deflated immediately after letting loose with his jizz.

They lay there quietly for a while, finally Ryan broke the silence, "Uhm, I'm sorry that I came inside of you, I couldn't help it."

Lindsey made a funny face, "Why are you sorry, I'm glad that you did."

"Well, I wouldn't want you to get pregnant," Ryan was feeling slightly guilty.

Lindsey kissed him on the lips gently, "You are so sweet. I'm on the pill, I won't be getting pregnant."

Ryan felt a rush of relief flow over him.

It was Lindsey's turn, her voice was small, almost timid, "Please don't tell anyone about this, even Becky and Jessi, I wouldn't want Stan to find out. I don't want to hurt his feelings."

Ryan kissed her softly, "No, I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Lindsey had to get up and get dressed, she told Ryan that she had to get home, and get to bed, and she had to be at work first thing in the morning. Besides, she didn't want to give anyone anything to talk about.

Ryan pulled his pants on and walked her back to her car, and kissed her softly, "Thanks for the pizza, and, well, everything else."

Lindsey giggled, "Well thank you for the everything else."

She climbed in her car and started it; she rolled down the window, "Don't forget, I still want to feel you cum in my mouth again."

Before Ryan could respond she took off, honking the horn, and waving out the window as she made her way down the driveway towards the main road.

Ryan watched her taillights disappear and then made his way back to his apartment in the barn. He was surprised at the time, and headed off to bed, morning was going to come all too soon.

A large bear walked towards Ryan. Ryan stood perfectly still as the animal approached. The grizzly snorted and sniffed at Ryan and then stood on his back legs, towering above Ryan.

Ryan felt no fear; he just stood there, and stared at the magnificent creature. The bear must have been twelve feet high Ryan would later remember. He felt almost insignificant in his presence.

The bear spoke, "You are not afraid of me?"

Ryan shook his head, "What reason do I have to fear you?"

The bear laughed, "Most white people fear what they do not know. Do you know who I am?"

Ryan was surprised at his answer, "Yes, you are, Mato."

The great bear nodded, and then sat down on his haunches, "How do you know my name?"

Ryan slowly shook his head, "My tunkasila knew you."

"Yes, he did, I spoke to him many times during his life," the bear nodded his head.

Ryan felt he was like a bystander when he found himself asking, "Are you a gode?"

"No, I am not false, I am here because you seek answers," replied the bear.

Ryan nodded, "Can you tell me why I was visited by the Wanagi?"

"He said le mita cole, my friend has returned to the mountains," replied the bear.

Ryan nodded, "It is good to be back."

The bear dropped so that he was standing on all fours, "Get on my back so that I can show you what you want to know."

As soon as Ryan climbed up onto the bear's back the bear began to run, mist swirled all around. Suddenly they were on the plains, an immense herd of buffalo grazed on the prairie. The buffalo began to run, a group of hunters on horseback armed only with bows, and arrows were attempting to separate a small group of bison from the herd. Ryan felt what the hunters felt as he and bear joined the attack. He felt hunger, real hunger for the first time in his life. He knew what it meant to have people depending on him, if he failed, not only would he go hungry, but also women, and children back in the village would feel the pain of an empty belly. He could feel what it was like to be a hunter, the huge weight of responsibility that was on his, and the other hunters' shoulders.

He hunted elk, deer, bear, and even moose with the Lakota. He felt prowess at the end of a successful hunt, dejection, and even shame when the hunt failed.

Every part of the animal was used for something nothing was wasted. For a person who came from a disposable society it was an eye opening experience.

The scene suddenly changed they were at a large fire, men played the drums while others danced, they were celebrating the successful hunt. Men relived the day's hunt over and over. Hunters talked of how they rode, their horses shoulder to shoulder with the great shaggy creatures at full gallop. They gave thanks to have meat for their bellies, and hides for their lodges. He looked up at the mountains as the dancers danced, and the drummers drummed. He understood what it was he felt, this was a sacred place. And now it was his time to assume his duty, even though he was not Lakota, it was his time to protect this place, as his great-grandfather, and grandfather had done.

He saw the different dances, heard the songs, and the drums. He understood what each meant. He watched young men go on laments for the first time, becoming hunters and warriors. He saw young girls becoming young women, then wives, raising children of their own.

With the bear he watched as the village followed the buffalo herds, summer and winter. He felt the bite of the winter winds, the hunger that accompanied the cold, harsh winters. He felt the heat of the summer sun on the plains. He felt the cool, clean air of the mountains. There was something about the mountains; they were special, almost like they had a power of their own.

He felt like he had lived lifetimes with the Lakota, when he asked the bear, "How can I be here so long, haven't I grown old and grey in my bed."

The bear laughed, "There is no time here, we could stay here for what would seem an eternity for you, but no time would pass."

Ryan looked at the bear, "Thank you my brother for showing me the way."

The bear reared up on his hind legs and held one large paw in the air, and placed the other on Ryan's shoulder, "Ka dish day."

Ryan nodded, "Yes, Ka dish day, until we meet again."

The sound of the alarm clock woke Ryan up. He lay there, pondering the previous night. First the wild sex with Lindsey, and then the dream. This dream was different though. Most dreams evaporated as soon as one awoke, the memories fading like the morning mists with the rising sun. This one was different; he could remember each and every detail of the dream with astonishing clarity. He wished his uncle were home; he needed to talk to someone about it.

Ryan had just gotten back from town; he had delivered a load of hay bales to the IFA store. A battered old pickup pulling a horse trailer pulled into the yard. Ryan didn't recognize the truck, or the occupants of the truck.

An old man with long white hair done in braids got out of the passenger side of the pickup, his face time-worn, and weathered.

"I'm Charlie Red Elk, and," he pointed to the driver of the pickup, "This is my son Walter."

"I'm Ryan, if you've come to see my uncle, I'm afraid he isn't home."

"Actually, I came to see you. Your uncle called me before he left and told me that you had seen the Spirit Riders."

Ryan nodded, "Yes, I saw the Wanagi."

Charlie nodded, "Did any of them speak to you?"

"Yes, the one who was last in line, and the oldest, at from what I could tell. I couldn't understand what he said, but it felt like he was welcoming me."

Charlie paused for a moment, then his dark eyes locked on Ryan's, "Why do you call them Wanagi?"

"That's what Mato>

"Who is Mato?" Charlie questioned.

"The bear that came in my dreams last night," Ryan answered.

"Tell me your dream."

Ryan replayed the dream in his mind and told Charlie every detail he could remember. Charlie stood there passively, showing no emotion on his face as Ryan told him of the dream.

Ryan looked questioningly at Charlie, "What does it all mean?"

Charlie shook his head, "That I cannot tell you, you will have to discover that for yourself," Charlie pointed his finger at Ryan's chest, "I think you know what is in there, and I think you know what it means. You can accept it, or not accept it. That is the choice that it is yours."

Ryan nodded, "I think I know what you mean. It's just that I have never..." his voice trailed off.

Charlie's face softened, and put his hand on Ryan's shoulder. "I know it is not easy to accept, even for someone who was raised as Lakota may have a hard time understanding, and accepting what has happened. Explore your dream and try to discover what you were meant to learn. Dreams like yours do not fade, and will last for a long time."

Ryan nodded, "Thanks for listening."

Charlie looked up at the mountains, and then back at Ryan, "You can talk to me anytime. You have been given a great gift; it is not many who receive a visit from a true spirit guide. Now, my son and I would like to ride up there and spend the night," Charlie pointed at the mountains behind the ranch house, "So, we would like permission to ride on your land."

"I don't see any problem, just park your rig by the barn over there," Ryan nodded, and then before he knew it, "You know you don't need permission to ride on this land, it was your land long before we were here."

Charlie nodded, and smiled, "It is still good to ask."

"Maybe some day you, and I, and your son will make camp on the mountain together," Ryan was sincere in this offer.

"That would be good," the warmth in Charlie's voice was genuine.

As the old man and his son mounted their horses Ryan raised his hand in farewell, "Ka dish day."

Ryan was surprised; those were the final words that the Ghost Rider had spoken to him before riding off.

Walter's mouth dropped open as his father responded, "Ka dish day Chikala Ska Shunkaha."

"Little White Wolf?" Walter asked later after they were away from the ranch.

"That was the name our people gave to his great-great-grandfather," Charlie smiled as he rode.

As Charlie and Walter rode towards the mountains Walter turned to his father, "Do you think he really saw the Spirit Riders?"

Charlie nodded slowly, "Yes, he did. He also had a visit from a spirit guide."

Walter looked incredulously at his father, "A white man."

Charlie looked at his son for a minute, "His skin may be that of a white man, but in his soul there is a brother to the Lakota."

Ryan leaned up against the corral and watched the two men ride off, he watched them until they had disappeared into the trees. Ryan felt the nuzzling of a horse against his face, he looked up, it was Bernie mooching for a handout.

Laughing Ryan reached into his jacket pocket, pulled out a carrot and snapped it into several pieces and fed them to the horse. For the first time in his life he could feel a bond building between himself and an animal.

Ryan walked into the house and heard the beep of the answering machine, there was a message from Uncle Bill, and they would be home tomorrow evening.

He was glad that he was alone tonight. After he had showered and eaten he had come back outside and leaned back in a lawn chair and watched the stars. It was clear, and it was cool, Ryan had noticed the days were shorter, and the nights were cooler. He remembered reading a poem by Robert Service, about being out in the Great Alone. He wished he could remember more of it right now, it seemed appropriate at this moment.

The moon was rising, and was near full. Ryan sat, almost mesmerized at how the mountains looked in the silvery light. He could hear a coyote howling, it sounded like it was fairly close by. Other coyotes would answer, and for a few seconds there was a cacophony of coyotes howling, and yipping. Then almost at once it would quiet down again.

The howling of the coyotes triggered his memory, softly he recited while staring at the moon over the mountains, " Were you ever out in the Great Alone, when the moon was awful clear, And the icy mountains hemmed you in with a silence you most could hear."

Ryan was happy he remembered at least a little of it, he sat there quietly for quite some time, pondering his future. When he finally got up to inside a calm had come over him.

Originally Uncle Bill, and Aunt Suzanne had a room, Stan and Becky's parents had a room, Jessi, and Becky were together, and Stan had his own room. But on the last day a plumbing problem had forced them to evacuate one of the rooms, so for the last night Uncle Bill, Suzanne, and Jessi were together in one room with Jessi sleeping on a pullout sofa sleeper, Becky and Stan's parents in a single, and Becky, and Stan sharing the only remaining double bed room.

Becky was almost asleep when she heard some noises coming from Stan's bed. She listened for a moment, and then the realization came to her, he was jacking off. Here, in the same room where she was. She was immediately turned on.

"What are you doing over there Stan?" she asked, trying hard to keep from giggling.

The noises stopped, "Nothing," he replied, "Go to sleep."

Becky had to bite her tongue to keep herself from laughing, "Well, I was almost asleep but you woke me up, what were you doing over there?"

"I told you, nothing," there was a hint of exasperation in Stan's voice.

"You've only been away from Lindsey for a few days," Becky teased, "You need to play with yourself already."

There was silence from Stan's bed, he was embarrassed that she knew what he had been up to.

As Lindsey continued teasing her brother, her own hand had slipped between her legs, "It's okay Stan, everyone does it. I was just shocked to hear you doing it in the same room with me."

Stan just grunted a reply, his hand was still on his cock, and it was still rock hard. He had been trying to save it for Lindsey, but tonight of all nights, the night when he had lost his privacy, he had been thinking of Lindsey, and of her willing mouth, and even more willing pussy and had gotten a monster hard-on.

Becky was feeling a little guilty from the silent treatment she was getting from her brother, "I'm sorry Stan, I shouldn't have said anything, I should have just let you finish what you were doing."

Stan finally spoke, "It's okay, I should have made sure you were asleep or gone into the bathroom."

Becky's finger continued to slowly play with her clit, "Stan?"

"Yes," came his reply.

"I have a confession to make," Becky's voice was hesitant.

Stan was surprised, and asked, "What is it?"

"It turns me on knowing you are over there playing with yourself," Becky closed her eyes.

Stan was shocked; he didn't know what to say. Over the years he had had fantasies about his sister. Especially when Jessi spent the night, he had always fantasized about the two of them having wild lesbian sex in Becky's bed. But now, this, his own sister was admitting she was turned on at the thought of him masturbating, this was completely beyond belief. He felt his cock swell suddenly in his hand.

Stan thought for a minute, and then asked, "Well, what are you doing over there."

"I have my finger on my clit playing with it, are you playing with your cock?"

Stan's hand resumed its movements up and down his stiff shaft, he rolled over so that he was facing her bed, "Yes," he admitted, "I'm playing with my cock."

"Are you hard?" her heart was pounding as she asked him.

"Very hard," came his reply, his voice wasn't as steady, "Are you wet?"

"I'm very wet," Becky responded, "I'm putting a finger deep in my cunny."

Becky began to finger herself, this was going better than she had hoped. She wished she could see his hand on his cock, or even better put her own hand on his cock and stroke it.

Stan's hand was moving slowly up and down, he knew if he stroked too quickly that he would cum in a matter of seconds, "Do you play with your breasts when you masturbate?"

"Sometimes," Becky replied. She slid her free hand up her t-shirt and began to play with her hard nipples.

Stan breathed in deeply, he thought this may be a make or break question, "I'd really like to see them, can I?"

To Stan's surprise the small light above Becky's bed came on, Becky sat towards him and pulled her t-shirt off, "Do you like them?"

Stan was busy drinking in the sight of his sister's breasts, he thought they were perfect, "Oh yeah, I do like them."

He could see that her hand disappeared under the blankets, and presumably was between her legs, he could see her arm moving, and correctly assumed she was actively masturbating while talking to him. He liked how her breasts looked; how they stood proudly out from her chest, so round, so very perfect. Her nipples were erect, almost begging to be sucked.

"Show me your cock," Becky urged.

Stan sat up on the edge of the bed, and removed the blankets, his hand moved up and down his inflated shaft slowly.

Becky licked her lips, she couldn't believe she was actually looking at her brother's aroused cock. And it looked very aroused, the tip glistened with his juices in the soft light. Becky pulled the blankets aside and let Stan see where her hand was, and what it was doing.

Stan was almost panting, "Your pussy is bald."

"Do you like that?" Lindsey asked.

"Y-y-yes I do," Stan stammered. He had seen lots of pictures, and videos of women with shaved snatches, but he had never seen one live and in person.

Becky breathed in deeply, lust had taken over her body, "Would you like me to help you?"

Stan could scarcely believe what he had just heard, "Help me?"

Becky nodded as her finger stroked her hard clit, "Would you like me to touch you?"

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
387 Followers