All Comments on 'Monte Carlo'

by SandmanNC

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jmikeyjmikeyover 16 years ago
Well Done

I don't comment very often, but I thought this was one of the most erotic stories I've read in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Give us another story about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

Very hot. Loved the topless beach scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Beautifully Written Story by the Author !

What I find very erotic is when two people are in love and totally bonded together , but are open to experiencing new activities - as long as they both are in agreement. Jenny and her husband are secure in their love yet would never risk doing anything one of them wanted to avoid. This is a very pleasant fantasy to absorb though it would rarely ever happen to any couple,,, but they went into it not knowing how far this would go , but agreed on only doing what both were open to .

Great job of creating two very likeable people who made this story work for me :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story with consenting fun

I enjoyed the story and would like to hear more from this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

That was a really hot story. I love how they approached the opportunity as a loving couple that put their love for each other first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot

I read this story twice. I don’t usually feel the need to do that. It was so hot and I loved the way they explored as a couple. It was the rare story where a married couple play with others but are still obviously in love.

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapoliover 4 years ago
Yes, Hot, but Leaving Me Wanting More

I suppose the best compliment to any author (me included) is for a reader to say, I WANT MORE!. I do want more of this experience and this couple. I think this story, and "Wife Strip Club Adventures" ended too abruptly. I wanted more thoughts, discussion, and reaction to what went on in the minds of our favorite characters. How did this affect their relationship - positively or negatively. Why wouldn't they do it again. How did it feel to be part of the "beautiful people" for a couple of days. How did they grow and develop - individually or collectively - as a couple? Please sir, I want some more ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved story

I loved the fact they they explored together and took advantage of an opportunity. I think it is a rare story in this category that has extra marital sex but still a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

I read the wife strip club story and then this one, i liked this one more. It was more loving and the couple seemed very much in live and just expanding their wild vacation sex. My favorite part was her on the topless beach and intentionally losing the bet. Give us more of this couple.

safensanesafensaneover 3 years ago
Totally can relate!

First off, I have to tell you I love your writing style.......I really could "visualize" everything as though I was actually there.

I also totally understand your emotional "roller coaster" as my wife and I enjoyed a similar situation with another couple. Like your story, it was a first for us to have sex with a couple (we had met at a convention) that we were both attracted to. It was also a first for us to be able to watch our spouse have sex with someone else.

The Strip Club story is a huge fantasy of mine, but my wife isn't willing, although she did strip for me on the dance floor at a sex club we visited in NYC.

Keep going.....please.....I'm sure your couple has many more "adventures" ahead of them!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Yeah right, you and your wife had a similar adventure. Probably as true as this story. A whore is.not something to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The usual boring

drivel about "big cocks" and the wonders of swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

I thought this was better and more loving than the strip club story. I could see this couple make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story very much. You could tell that they loved each other.

I enjoyed her intentionally losing the topless beach bet.

I liked the story better than the strip club one. It seemed more connected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An interesting “Day Dream”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous